Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,546)

Showing posts 30,901 - 30,920 of49,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, you know it, just like yo momma.
Now know this: you inbred, crack smoking, a$$ licking cracker I have forgotten more than you are capable of learning.
Allen..."mr. Anderson"is a black female name of"Gail".She assumes both white and black personas to foment racial tension on"Topix".

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I attack any view I disagree with. How have you not noticed this? I do not single out women to attack, I am an equal opportunity attacker.
You seem hell bent on protecting Silvers right to be a racist to the point it just looks like you condone it.
No one here said he does not have the right, but right does not prevent anyone from condemning his racism. But it sure looks like it stops you.
I believe a person has a right to their beliefs, no matter how stupid, such as your various half-witted beliefs.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And, again, the monkey court of your opinion matters not. Till they are found guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers, pack sand jungle bunny.
It matters to some. It matters to me. Just because the crime has gone undetected by authorities, makes it no less a crime being committed by your company and condoned by you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I believe a person has a right to their beliefs, no matter how stupid, such as your various half-witted beliefs.
I also think everyone has a right to their beliefs and never said otherwise.

Now please show me why me beliefs are half witted? Nevermind, I know you will not even try. Now run Forest run.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Who is "we", you got a mouse in your pocket? I gave one you requested another, you then asked for the other. Believe it or not, not everyone wants to "debate" at every post. Sometimes just a COMMENT will suffice, whether you like it or not, matters not to some people.
Suffice to whom?
Yes, if your link does not prove your case, we might ask for one that does.
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's"despise".Lear n to spell!
Is that all you got?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Subsitute the word bible with Koran and this is what the 9/11 hijackers likely said.
Interpretation of the Bible is exactly why I abandoned the church. Your do gooders, holyer than thous who ony darken the door steps to keep up an appearance. Ones who quote the Bible only when it suits their cause. I learned years ago that I do not need a church full of hypocrites or any organized religion for that matter to support my faith.

I believe that the Bible is not only a history book but one that gives guide lines for how one should or should not conduct themselves. I believe that science will and can give accounts for some of the bizarre happenings there in. I see the ancient people being far more progressed and intelligent than we give them credit. Because the Bible says that we were created in his image, I do believe that there is other life out there. Scientist say that over the last 3000 years the human brain has tripled in size. Do you think that this is an adaptation?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Its good that you have an opinion.But that's all it is.
As is belief in a god.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that preferential treatment to black persons is why they run everything. Wait, that is the white man who gets preferential treatment and runs everything.

You mistake preferential treatment with equal treatment. Common mistake of racists.
Their right to do business with who they choose to. Just like you and your gay bar, you cater to a certain clientele. We have every opportunity to seek out business with whoever, they elect to not do business with people who might keep questionable company or draw attention to them. Again, our clients appreciate our discretion.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Substitute the word"Mike"for"d umbass".haaaa!
Thanks for the immature view. Got any substance or are you going to just run like a chicken?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Its good that you have an opinion.But that's all it is.
At least my opinion has logic. You cannot even defend your opinion. Now run Forest, run.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Suffice to whom?
"We" again, or do your mean "oui"? As I have done both, opinion and link, you continue to "clearly not comprehend". BTW, do you have any idea how many times you say that phrase to me, "clearly don't comprehend"? It's redundant at best.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>As is belief in a god.
I said it first!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the immature view. Got any substance or are you going to just run like a chicken?
I'm sorry, were you talking to me?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allen..."mr. Anderson"is a black female name of"Gail".She assumes both white and black personas to foment racial tension on"Topix".
Good God, B otch about made me spontaneous combust. Lol

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Their right to do business with who they choose to. Just like you and your gay bar, you cater to a certain clientele. We have every opportunity to seek out business with whoever, they elect to not do business with people who might keep questionable company or draw attention to them. Again, our clients appreciate our discretion.
Sounds like a great business plan Silver. Everyone likes discretion, especially where their money is involved.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It matters to some. It matters to me. Just because the crime has gone undetected by authorities, makes it no less a crime being committed by your company and condoned by you.
Tough tiddlywinks meat gazer. They are not looking for your business.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you got?
Nahhh, I got some more.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Suffice to whom?
She does good work in the kitchen.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, I'm not asking Lu to fight my battles; however, Mike was just as nasty to her as he was to me. I'm not going to spend time hunting down the posts, but he knows. I confronted him right here on Topix about being a misogynist and the way he posted especially snarky posts to the women that post on here. I've even had people send me private messages and ask in a kidding way did Mike hate me that much or like me that much because he would ignore 10 posts that said the same thing I did and only use my post to rip the same opinion and me a new one. I can't help your recall is lacking, but let me use this as an example. You can remember everything Truth called you or said to you (whether I do or not) because you felt you were Truth's target, correct? Well, I'm the same way about Mike. Just because you don't recall what Mike said to me and other women posting on here or I don't recall every little thing Truth called you doesn't mean it isn't so and IMO, you're calling us liars. I wasn't the only person to call him out here on Topix about his treatment of women versus men on here. I would have been fine with you calling Lu a liar on my behalf, though I can't speak for her and then continue on with your preaching of the gospel on loving your neighbor, but it's ok to call them a liar when it suits you. You're no different than the ones you call out on here for name calling when you call people liars. No you didn't use the word "liar" but I see Lu was able to connect the dots and so was I. There's more than one way to call someone something and then give yourself an out if they take it the wrong way. Practice what you preach man.
Again, I attack any statement I disagree with. You and Lu have a lot of them.
Being harsh to someone does not mean you do this because of their sex or race.
Do you think I am not harsh to Silver or Waco? Do you think I baby them?
Hell, Waco and I agree on many things, yet I give him hell at the drop of the hat.
I am pretty sure he is a man. Does that mean I hate men also?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,901 - 30,920 of49,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
any h or bth around part 2 6 hr cantgetright1 1
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) 7 hr nyc2nc 10
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 12 hr Lifee Koach 4,784
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) 16 hr Past present future 5
Visiting Charlotte... recommendations? Tue nyc2nc 17
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Tue luvnut 38
diet doctor Tue Tonia 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Mecklenburg County was issued at April 16 at 2:42PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters