“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32016 Jan 12, 2013
Arnold...what does a"County Human Relations Board"do?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32017 Jan 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Arnold...what does a"County Human Relations Board"do?
Make sure that all people of the county of all races are treated fairly in all areas of society. The main purpose is to intervene and resolve any potential conflicts that may arise between different racial groups. The Sheriff, The School Superindentent, a county commisioner, a town representative, a local businessman or woman and several ministers are appointed. Also, a member of the community representing his/her ethnic group is appointed to the board; one white, one black, one hispanic, and one Hmong. We suggest females as a priority in this category as a balance to the board on a gender basis. All have equal votes. The chairman (appointed by the board) breaks all tie votes.

Location hidden

#32018 Jan 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
There are several federal, state and local laws I don't agree with.Too bad for me,eh?
There is a difference in disagreeing with them and violating them.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32019 Jan 12, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure that all people of the county of all races are treated fairly in all areas of society. The main purpose is to intervene and resolve any potential conflicts that may arise between different racial groups. The Sheriff, The School Superindentent, a county commisioner, a town representative, a local businessman or woman and several ministers are appointed. Also, a member of the community representing his/her ethnic group is appointed to the board; one white, one black, one hispanic, and one Hmong. We suggest females as a priority in this category as a balance to the board on a gender basis. All have equal votes. The chairman (appointed by the board) breaks all tie votes.
Making sure that everyone is treated fairly seems like an onerous task, at best.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32020 Jan 12, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though they are violating Federal law, you support that? What justification do you have for your racism?
And, again, the monkey court of your opinion matters not. Till they are found guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers, pack sand jungle bunny.

Location hidden

#32021 Jan 12, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And, again, the monkey court of your opinion matters not. Till they are found guilty in a court of law by a jury of their peers, pack sand jungle bunny.
So, your thinking is if you get by with it then it is OK? Does the same apply to murder, robbery or rape in your opinion?

Location hidden

#32022 Jan 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Making sure that everyone is treated fairly seems like an onerous task, at best.
But everybody has a means of grievance if they feel they are being wronged in some way. That is a very positive thing.

Location hidden

#32023 Jan 12, 2013

Location hidden

#32024 Jan 12, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you in any way comprehend that I checked 'black' on my college application because that is how I am identified on my birth certificate? Geez! How do you know that I haven't earned respect in my community. Teacher for over 30 years, Teacher of the Year in 2003, Founding member of the County Human Relations Board, Chairman of the County Recreation Board and elected to the City Council for 2 terms. I would say I have earned it. What about you?
Figured it was only a matter of time till you dropped your resume...

Location hidden

#32025 Jan 12, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me. All I recall his his defense of women, but you prove me wrong, and I am wrong.
Arnold, I'm not asking Lu to fight my battles; however, Mike was just as nasty to her as he was to me. I'm not going to spend time hunting down the posts, but he knows. I confronted him right here on Topix about being a misogynist and the way he posted especially snarky posts to the women that post on here. I've even had people send me private messages and ask in a kidding way did Mike hate me that much or like me that much because he would ignore 10 posts that said the same thing I did and only use my post to rip the same opinion and me a new one. I can't help your recall is lacking, but let me use this as an example. You can remember everything Truth called you or said to you (whether I do or not) because you felt you were Truth's target, correct? Well, I'm the same way about Mike. Just because you don't recall what Mike said to me and other women posting on here or I don't recall every little thing Truth called you doesn't mean it isn't so and IMO, you're calling us liars. I wasn't the only person to call him out here on Topix about his treatment of women versus men on here. I would have been fine with you calling Lu a liar on my behalf, though I can't speak for her and then continue on with your preaching of the gospel on loving your neighbor, but it's ok to call them a liar when it suits you. You're no different than the ones you call out on here for name calling when you call people liars. No you didn't use the word "liar" but I see Lu was able to connect the dots and so was I. There's more than one way to call someone something and then give yourself an out if they take it the wrong way. Practice what you preach man.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32026 Jan 12, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You "suggest females as a priority in this category",???? Does "qualification" count? Well thanks AZ for the suggestion. That's mighty what of you?(Just picking)

Location hidden

#32027 Jan 12, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your thinking is if you get by with it then it is OK? Does the same apply to murder, robbery or rape in your opinion?
Even God murdered the Egyptians and Pharoahs first born son because of their unwillingness to allow the Hebrew to leave, peacefully.

In our present day soceity, you have to have an indictment brought against you by a Grand Jury, with a subsequent trial with a jury of your peers unless of course, you elect to fore go the jury. If you are found guilty by that court of LAW, not public opinion, then yes, you are guilty. If not, then it is what it is.

My opinion remains the same.

Location hidden

#32028 Jan 12, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, I'm not asking Lu to fight my battles; however, Mike was just as nasty to her as he was to me. I'm not going to spend time hunting down the posts, but he knows. I confronted him right here on Topix about being a misogynist and the way he posted especially snarky posts to the women that post on here. I've even had people send me private messages and ask in a kidding way did Mike hate me that much or like me that much because he would ignore 10 posts that said the same thing I did and only use my post to rip the same opinion and me a new one. I can't help your recall is lacking, but let me use this as an example. You can remember everything Truth called you or said to you (whether I do or not) because you felt you were Truth's target, correct? Well, I'm the same way about Mike. Just because you don't recall what Mike said to me and other women posting on here or I don't recall every little thing Truth called you doesn't mean it isn't so and IMO, you're calling us liars. I wasn't the only person to call him out here on Topix about his treatment of women versus men on here. I would have been fine with you calling Lu a liar on my behalf, though I can't speak for her and then continue on with your preaching of the gospel on loving your neighbor, but it's ok to call them a liar when it suits you. You're no different than the ones you call out on here for name calling when you call people liars. No you didn't use the word "liar" but I see Lu was able to connect the dots and so was I. There's more than one way to call someone something and then give yourself an out if they take it the wrong way. Practice what you preach man.
What dots are you connecting? Since it was a recently, re-post it and tell me. I must have missed the "dots" conection. Maybe you can explain.

Location hidden

#32029 Jan 12, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly does make you superior to others?

Location hidden

#32030 Jan 12, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Even God murdered the Egyptians and Pharoahs first born son because of their unwillingness to allow the Hebrew to leave, peacefully.
In our present day soceity, you have to have an indictment brought against you by a Grand Jury, with a subsequent trial with a jury of your peers unless of course, you elect to fore go the jury. If you are found guilty by that court of LAW, not public opinion, then yes, you are guilty. If not, then it is what it is.
My opinion remains the same.
So, by your reasoning, if one is actually guilty but not convicted by a court of law, then it is not an offense? Then, by that reasoning, you must be letting OJ off the hook. Such sound reasoning.

Location hidden

#32031 Jan 12, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by your reasoning, if one is actually guilty but not convicted by a court of law, then it is not an offense? Then, by that reasoning, you must be letting OJ off the hook. Such sound reasoning.
But the rioting after the acquittal of the officers involved in the alleged Rodney King "beating" was totally sound judgement....

Location hidden

#32032 Jan 12, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly does make you equal to others?

Location hidden

#32033 Jan 12, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly does make you equal to others?
My birth

Location hidden

#32034 Jan 12, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
But the rioting after the acquittal of the officers involved in the alleged Rodney King "beating" was totally sound judgement....
I never said that or ever believed that either.

Location hidden

#32035 Jan 12, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
ok. my birth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 2 hr witchie poo 401
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) 2 hr force me 36
Cherry Crush 20 hr Cherry Dreams 1
why do i only see darkness in light? Wed Displaced 2
Legit massage for wife? Wed Hornetcpl 3
Woman Who Stabbed Neighbor To ‘Get The Devil Ou... (Jul '11) Tue Lola_Bunny 8
bush 2016!!! Tue BUSH 2016 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web