|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I would, but Silver probably doesn't like Lincoln because of the Emancipation Proclamation, but he can answer that. Do you admire Hitler and Stalin for standing up for their views? It it standing up for views only, or standing up for the RIGHT views that makes one admirable?
No,I don't respect Hitler or Stalin.There are two kinds of racists.One who hides it, one who admits it.I prefer one who admits it.How about you old man?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Seven secrets you have been away for a bit.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're comparing Silvercoast to Hitler and Stalin, who were responsible for the deaths of over 40 million people? That's truly insane.
better comparison than Lincoln and Washington waco. Get real, no matter how much he stands behind his beliefs doesnt change the fact that he is convoluted, egoist, machoist, self riteous, and refusing to have a tear drop of humilty.
i am wrong everyday, i learn everyday...this guy is so hardheaded that it hurts him. i wont speculate, but that kind of thing affects everything around you. there is a thing as being to hardheaded, its called the refusal to adapt. refusal to adapt means you are weak, whereas the strong will survive.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> No,I don't respect Hitler or Stalin.There are two kinds of racists.One who hides it, one who admits it.I prefer one who admits it.How about you old man?
i prefer neither waco. its freedom. freedom to be passed by and left behind.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I ever prohibited Silver from his right to his racist views or said that he doesn't have this right? I have never hindered his right to speak freely. I simply call him out over his view, and he should be able to defend it. I am sorry, I haven't observed Mike's opposition to women, so you may point me out an example. I have heard him say that the things written by Paul were outdated, but I have never seen any discrimination he has expressed against women. Give me an example. Witnessing to others is through your life more than through your words. So, in that respect I do witness. I do it everyday. I am not afraid to call out anyone, but the fact remains that politically I agree more with Mike than I do with you and Silver. I think he is much more fair and wants equality for all people than either of you, therefore, I am more in line with his view. Don't you cherry pick your scriptual view of homosexuals?
Why I do not post "opinions" anymore, I was told to prove my points. I post links now. Who do you think said that and no, I will not go back and find posts to prove Bacon correct. News for you AZ, Bacon is correct and maybe you don't remember any "discrimination" is because you were never in the cross hairs. Believe me, when your the target you remember.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Seven secrets you have been away for a bit.
busy man i had to redo our business port. without much experience of doing it and i been working ot a while now. i barely have time to get home and open my computer before i pass out. Christmas break means two things for me. no school so i can work more and one day i can get trashed on eggnog lol(NOT THE BEST IDEA)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't justify it with any valid reasons because there are none.
Strictly your opinion sambo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>better comparison than Lincoln and Washington waco. Get real, no matter how much he stands behind his beliefs doesnt change the fact that he is convoluted, egoist, machoist, self riteous, and refusing to have a tear drop of humilty.
i am wrong everyday, i learn everyday...this guy is so hardheaded that it hurts him. i wont speculate, but that kind of thing affects everything around you. there is a thing as being to hardheaded, its called the refusal to adapt. refusal to adapt means you are weak, whereas the strong will survive.
your funny. seven quit mentioning me ya big internet fake.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

emlu wrote:
Respect should not be confused with tolerance, since tolerance doesn't necessarily imply subordination to one's qualities but means treating as equal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respect
Waco...you had best marry that woman. wise beyond her years. Best post ever and for the win.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Why I do not post "opinions" anymore, I was told to prove my points. I post links now. Who do you think said that and no, I will not go back and find posts to prove Bacon correct. News for you AZ, Bacon is correct and maybe you don't remember any "discrimination" is because you were never in the cross hairs. Believe me, when your the target you remember.
Show me. All I recall his his defense of women, but you prove me wrong, and I am wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>Strictly your opinion sambo.
Wrong. Not my opinion. Give me some defense of your racism and justify it. That is the issue.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco...you had best marry that woman. wise beyond her years. Best post ever and for the win.
What a hypocrite. You praise a statement the you don't carry out. Remember, no blacks are served by your accounting agency and you support that policy, then you support a statement about equal treatement.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me. All I recall his his defense of women, but you prove me wrong, and I am wrong.
I'm not "proving" anything to you. Your starting to "sound" exactly like Mike. I, in the past, spent time going back through posts to prove points. Not anymore. In essence, you are saying that Bacon and I are either lying or didn't understand Mike's words. I believe both of us have a comprehension of what he said and meant. Like I said, once your the target, you'll remember.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Looks like North Carolina's new republikan governor, Pat McCorey, is still on the board of directors for Tree.com which is a lobbying firm that has the calling card "we can get access to the governor". Duh!! I guess so since McCorey is the governor. Last year, Tree.com paid McCorey $112,500 and McCorey also worked for Moore & Allen which also lobbied for Tree.com . Congratulations NC, you have put foxes in all the hen houses (senate, house and governorship)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hypocrite. You praise a statement the you don't carry out. Remember, no blacks are served by your accounting agency and you support that policy, then you support a statement about equal treatement.
Because what you are failing to see black face, either through your own ignorance or stupidity, is that there is difference between respect and tolerance. I was merely supporting Lu's opinion on the matter because she gets it. She understands that we don't always have to agree or see eye to eye and that be ok. You don't. You want and desire respect that you haven't earned all because of the color of your skin. Otherwise, why didn't you check white on your college applications? You had a black dad and white mother, right? Not proud of your white heritage? Now who is cherry picking or "abusing the system" because preferential treatment is given to blacks in the appearance that the institution is being fair?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I intend to do just that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat a dead horse much? Not my firm but I do agree with their notion of who they do and do not do business with. Clientele is exclusive and employees are employed strictly by invitation. Our clients appreciate our discretion.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Someone here asked me"how can you respect both AZ and Silvercoast?"BECAUSE...th ey're both fighters, in their own way, and I don't think either one of them had anything handed to them on a gold platter...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> No,I don't respect Hitler or Stalin.There are two kinds of racists.One who hides it, one who admits it.I prefer one who admits it.How about you old man?
I don't have respect for any racist, admit it or not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat a dead horse much? Not my firm but I do agree with their notion of who they do and do not do business with. Clientele is exclusive and employees are employed strictly by invitation. Our clients appreciate our discretion.
Even though they are violating Federal law, you support that? What justification do you have for your racism?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••