Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

The republikan party is divided between the far right and the extreme right wing nuts. Since they control the house of representatives,don't expect much progess for the next 4 years either.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
The republikan party is divided between the far right and the extreme right wing nuts. Since they control the house of representatives,don't expect much progess for the next 4 years either.
Just like the democrats are divided between the far left and the extreme left wing nuts. You know every party has both TSF, so call both parties out. Give credit to both parties where credit is due. What do you consider yourself?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Maybe Congressman Hank Johnson can step in after he finishes making sure Guam will not tip over and make some sense with these right wing nuts. Lord knows, he's sooooo smart!!!! I don't know how left he is but I'm sure every time I watch the you tube video that his mind has "left". Goodness gracious.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

POOR Mike! So angry today! Its just a shame!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

'BACON..."Manfreid"a nd Gail are the same person.Ignore the location poster.
Manfreid

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Manfreid, if you were able to get The Military Channel that we have here stateside, they show many atrocities committed by Hitler such as killing and torturing the Jews or just about anyone they didn't agree with, far more graphic than this. I think everyone should watch these so we'll know what we do and don't want in a leader in any country in power. It was a very bad time during Hitler's rule and we all should be mindful that we never allow someone such as Hitler to commit such atrocities. That crazy guy over Syria is just about as bad. Thanks for reminding us all of what we don't want. If you didn't like the Lawrence Welk Show, maybe you would like an old tv show called Hogan's Heroes.
So, you like watching atrocities in America, that's interesting and hypocritical. If you don't like watching non-graphic historical newsreels, maybe you would like old television shows and comic strips like Gomer Pyle and Beetle Bailey. They're really much more amusing than Lawrence Welk!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Manfreid wrote:
<quoted text>So, you like watching atrocities in America, that's interesting and hypocritical. If you don't like watching non-graphic historical newsreels, maybe you would like old television shows and comic strips like Gomer Pyle and Beetle Bailey. They're really much more amusing than Lawrence Welk!:)
Nothing hypocritcal about watching atrocities that happened in history. We learn from our mistakes and others'. I don't think very young children need to be exposed to graphic war stories, but I do think that our children need to see what war is about and the price paid by not only our military but the military of other countries to ensure(?) our freedom and that genocide committed by Hitler and others never happen again. Never hurts to watch every now and then and be thankful we were not a part of those atrocities.

Manfreid, don't leave out Dennis the Menace. My dad still takes the paper (that's what we call it around here) and he loves to read Dennis the Menace, The Family Circle and Blondie. I love me some Gomer Pyle, shizaaam!!!:) Hey, I watched Adam-12 the other night. If I were in Hollywood back then, I do believe I could have made it on those type shows. Talk about lame, but still I enjoy watching the oldies. Oh Manfreid if you could get "Duck Dynasty" I just bet you would like it. It's on A&E and I can't get enough of that show. Look it up and read about the show. It's good, clean entertainment.:)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Psychos 'r Us is back at it folks. :)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Wait for it.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

The difference I see is that republikans are holding the country and economy hostage with their tax breaks for the rich agenda of blocking everything unless and until they get more tax breaks and welfare for the rich. Some democrats are extreme in their refusal to see that we cannot continue to expand or even maintain at the present rate the give aways and freebies to everyone for every thing. I consider myself a loyal citizen of the United States of America rather than a loyalist to some political party. Looking only at numbers, it is clear that the only way out of our financial pickle is much higher taxes for everyone, drastic cuts to the military, drastic cuts to tax loopholes,drastic cuts to subsidies, elimination of exemptions,eliminations of tax credits, charging oil companies for the oil that we are presently almost giving them, cuts to social programs and finally, honest and efficient business management of our natural resources for the benefit of our country rather than the well connected.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the democrats are divided between the far left and the extreme left wing nuts. You know every party has both TSF, so call both parties out. Give credit to both parties where credit is due. What do you consider yourself?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
The difference I see is that republikans are holding the country and economy hostage with their tax breaks for the rich agenda of blocking everything unless and until they get more tax breaks and welfare for the rich. Some democrats are extreme in their refusal to see that we cannot continue to expand or even maintain at the present rate the give aways and freebies to everyone for every thing. I consider myself a loyal citizen of the United States of America rather than a loyalist to some political party. Looking only at numbers, it is clear that the only way out of our financial pickle is much higher taxes for everyone, drastic cuts to the military, drastic cuts to tax loopholes,drastic cuts to subsidies, elimination of exemptions,eliminations of tax credits, charging oil companies for the oil that we are presently almost giving them, cuts to social programs and finally, honest and efficient business management of our natural resources for the benefit of our country rather than the well connected.
<quoted text>
Who the hell is going to get elected telling people they have to pay more taxes? Do you see the problem here? People want a painless way out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Who the hell is going to get elected telling people they have to pay more taxes? Do you see the problem here? People want a painless way out.
In 1984, Walter Mondale ran on the platform to raise taxes. So, what did Ronald Reagan do when he got re-elected? He immediately followed Mondale's advice.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1984, Walter Mondale ran on the platform to raise taxes. So, what did Ronald Reagan do when he got re-elected? He immediately followed Mondale's advice.
SURE he did.But, if he had SAID"I'm going to raise taxes"....he wouldn't have been elected, perhaps.Is it just me, or are people less willing to pay higher taxes these days?
Tea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

could be

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats don't have a nut faction in our party like The Tea Party in yours that dominates your platform and agenda. The 66 Tea Party jerks in the House that didn't want to give Sandy Relief funding proves my point.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/09/jon-ste...
Watch both clips. I think this sums it up quite well.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201 3/01/09/jon-stewart-mocks-alex -jones-rant-guns-needed-to-fig ht-imaginary-hitler/
Watch both clips. I think this sums it up quite well.
I don't do links.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't do links.
You suck links, homo. Yeah, das rite, now suck mine!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>You suck links, homo. Yeah, das rite, now suck mine!
Gail needs to go on a serious search of new names. The old ones are just that...old and tired. Just like her. See what you can come up with that is somewhat original, Gail.
ally

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

i support i forgot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 3 hr Ivy Shapiro 234
Shadra Jeane Wilson 7 hr In need of some info 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 10 hr akita96th 229
18 year old moving from CA to Charlotte? 12 hr ToEachIsOwn 2
What the heck is wrong with black people in cha... 13 hr Yep 5
Cmc Biddle Point 17 hr SeekingAdvise 1
i lost my love. Sun lost love 1
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs