Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,530)

Showing posts 30,581 - 30,600 of55,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gail

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31744
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Look everyone! Arnold the half-breed monkey boy has learned a new word and doesn't even know how to spell it. Isn't it cute how the little monkey is trying to spell "teleprompter".....t he little baboon spells it "telprompter" just the way he pronounces it. The little ape doesn't even know what the word means, bless his little redbone heart!
tan

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31745
Jan 6, 2013
 
wow

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31746
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gail wrote:
Look everyone! Arnold the half-breed monkey boy has learned a new word and doesn't even know how to spell it. Isn't it cute how the little monkey is trying to spell "teleprompter".....t he little baboon spells it "telprompter" just the way he pronounces it. The little ape doesn't even know what the word means, bless his little redbone heart!
Good observation from one who brings hate and division into the world on a daily basis.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31747
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gail wrote:
Look everyone! Arnold the half-breed monkey boy has learned a new word and doesn't even know how to spell it. Isn't it cute how the little monkey is trying to spell "teleprompter".....t he little baboon spells it "telprompter" just the way he pronounces it. The little ape doesn't even know what the word means, bless his little redbone heart!
You damn b###c ! I turn my back for one minute, and you're back with Arnold!! When are you going to understand-I NEED ATTENTION!! You damn traitor!! You haven't called me any names today at all!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31748
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Arnold I was recently contacted by a media outlet in the Midwest and asked to give my opinion on"cyber bullying".They had gone through"Topix"and noticed that I had been singled out frequently in that regard.I explained to them that at first, I was angered, but after awhile I became intrigued by all the attention.I told them how my friends began to get on Topix, just to check out the latest round of horrific insults being directed my way! In short, I was becoming a minor celebrity in my circle of friends! I told them that without"Gail"and her numerous aliases, I would frankly be lost.
Gail

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31749
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You damn b###c ! I turn my back for one minute, and you're back with Arnold!! When are you going to understand-I NEED ATTENTION!! You damn traitor!! You haven't called me any names today at all!!
Your name alone is an insult, but everyone gives you a pass since you're the internet idiot. As for Arnie the redbone chimp, who says a retarded monkey can't utter a few words. Both you retards are worthy of a third rate carnival freak show.:D

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31750
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gail wrote:
<quoted text>Your name alone is an insult, but everyone gives you a pass since you're the internet idiot. As for Arnie the redbone chimp, who says a retarded monkey can't utter a few words. Both you retards are worthy of a third rate carnival freak show.:D
Forget Arnold, Gail.It's me you want! What's Arnold ever done for you? Nothing! I'm the one that pays attention to you, to Arnold you're just a minor annoyance! Be real!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31751
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Forget Arnold, Gail.It's me you want! What's Arnold ever done for you? Nothing! I'm the one that pays attention to you, to Arnold you're just a minor annoyance! Be real!
No, No, not at all. Gail likes to abuse me more because I am a retarted Zebra father figure. She wants to take advantage of my Food Stamp money and HUD Section 8. She is trying now to find a way to move in with me in a colored neighborhood. She gets off to low pants and young punks on crack. She has a line of them behind the Nasty Freeze every night in Lenoir. That way she can save on gas money.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31752
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dammit Arnold! You treacherous Tarheel! I knew I couldn't trust you! I've forgotten more about Section 8 housing than you'll ever know! There's no way Gail wants an old duffer like you! I'm six years younger than you! Plus, she knows I'll walk her rat for her every day!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31753
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
Dammit Arnold! You treacherous Tarheel! I knew I couldn't trust you! I've forgotten more about Section 8 housing than you'll ever know! There's no way Gail wants an old duffer like you! I'm six years younger than you! Plus, she knows I'll walk her rat for her every day!
Well, I walk so many rats here in Section 8 already, but I would make Gail's rat a priority if she started getting her mail here in Colored town. I am also sure that all the crack head boys would chip in to buy her a new rat leash, too.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31754
Jan 6, 2013
 
As the First Church of Atheism site states:

“The First Church of Atheism is formed around the belief that the mysteries of life can be explained through science and reason. We aim to provide a place for atheists to become ordained, for free, as well as a hub for atheists to find ministers to perform their ceremonies. This is our doctrine:

“Nothing exists besides natural phenomena. Thought is merely a function of that natural phenomena. Death is complete, and irreversible. We have faith solely in humankind, nature, and the facts of science.”

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8853/london-gets...

This link is interesting:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31755
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HOMELAND SECURITY RELEASES STATS


Terrorists Discovered 0

Transvestites 133

Hernias 1,485

Hemorrhoid cases 3,172

Enlarged Prostates 8,249

Breast Implants 59,350

Natural Blondes 3

Member of congress with no balls 535

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31756
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

emlu wrote:
As the First Church of Atheism site states:
“The First Church of Atheism is formed around the belief that the mysteries of life can be explained through science and reason. We aim to provide a place for atheists to become ordained, for free, as well as a hub for atheists to find ministers to perform their ceremonies. This is our doctrine:
“Nothing exists besides natural phenomena. Thought is merely a function of that natural phenomena. Death is complete, and irreversible. We have faith solely in humankind, nature, and the facts of science.”
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8853/london-gets...
This link is interesting:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
Mike worships the god of science? I knew he was a believer!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31757
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
HOMELAND SECURITY RELEASES STATS
Terrorists Discovered 0
Transvestites 133
Hernias 1,485
Hemorrhoid cases 3,172
Enlarged Prostates 8,249
Breast Implants 59,350
Natural Blondes 3
Member of congress with no balls 535
Does that include of exclude all the women representatives?
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31759
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TSF wrote:
I notice that the stock markets went up around 300 points as a result of the Obama/democrat tax cuts for working Americans being made permanent. See how the economy can recover without complete obstruction from republikans?


The rich are getting richer.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31760
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich are getting richer.
Taxpayer. The Communist Manifesto. Please reveal my political leanings with direct quotes from this work that shows how I am in accordance with this philosophy.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31761
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

emlu wrote:
As the First Church of Atheism site states:
“The First Church of Atheism is formed around the belief that the mysteries of life can be explained through science and reason. We aim to provide a place for atheists to become ordained, for free, as well as a hub for atheists to find ministers to perform their ceremonies. This is our doctrine:
“Nothing exists besides natural phenomena. Thought is merely a function of that natural phenomena. Death is complete, and irreversible. We have faith solely in humankind, nature, and the facts of science.”
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8853/london-gets...
This link is interesting:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
The first article claims atheists are pushing Christians out of public life. What? I challenge that claim. Congress has one openly atheist in their ranks. So who is pushing whom?

The people who are in this church may be called religion, but other atheists do not by definition have a unified worldview, so it does not fit the definition of religion.

Also, atheists being of no religion does not really help them in any court cases as the article claims. Note he does not cite any.

The religious just hate that atheism is not a religion. They hate we do not normally value blind faith.

The way this article talks about religion, the republican and democratic party could be called a religion. Kind of makes the word lose its real meaning and intentions.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31762
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

emlu wrote:
As the First Church of Atheism site states:
“The First Church of Atheism is formed around the belief that the mysteries of life can be explained through science and reason. We aim to provide a place for atheists to become ordained, for free, as well as a hub for atheists to find ministers to perform their ceremonies. This is our doctrine:
“Nothing exists besides natural phenomena. Thought is merely a function of that natural phenomena. Death is complete, and irreversible. We have faith solely in humankind, nature, and the facts of science.”
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8853/london-gets...
This link is interesting:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
Read the comments on the second article.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31763
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Mike worships the god of science? I knew he was a believer!
Am I a member of this church? Nope. Science is not a god. And who says the people in that atheist church worship anything?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31764
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The Sunday Assembly is a congregation that will meet on the first Sunday of every month to hear great talks, sing songs and generally celebrate the wonder of life. It’s a service for anyone who wants to live better, help often and wonder more.

Come on down to hear inspirational speakers and to enjoy a morning that is part-foot stomping show, part-atheist church.

Each event will have a theme – the first one is on ‘Beginnings’ on Sunday January 6th 2013 – with stories, readings and a final address on that topic.

No matter what the subject the goal of The Sunday Assembly is to solace worries, provoke kindness and inject a bit more whizziness into the everyday.

We meet in The Nave on St. Paul’s Road in de Beauvoir, between Hackney and Islington (for directions click here), and it will start at 11 am (latecomers go straight to HELL!). It would be a pleasure to see you there.
http://sundayassembly.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,581 - 30,600 of55,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 9 hr Mickey 225
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... 14 hr JLo 2
Dog food and meds 19 hr bulldog 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 20 hr Timmy_ 4,826
Pastor accused of abuse (Mar '12) Tue Concerned 8
Welcome To The End Of The World Tue WebPreach 1
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Mon north 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••