Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,527)

Showing posts 30,521 - 30,540 of49,291
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> being unionized has everything to do.with safe working conditions and fair pay, as the robber barons who owned the sweatshops were not noted for their humanity.
But, Sweetie, I thought that's what the US Dept of Labor and OSHA were for, to enforce safe working conditions and fair pay.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>But, Sweetie, I thought that's what the US Dept of Labor and OSHA were for, to enforce safe working conditions and fair pay.
I knew I shouldn't have let you go back to North Carolina!! ;)
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

You are just brainwashed against worker unions by the likes of Braweeehill and the furniture manufacturer's union (association). You have not a clue about how unions really operate and the services they provide to workers and their employers. You probably now believe that Mormon is not a cult just because Twitt opposed raising capital gains taxes. You believe everything the republikan talking heads like Rush Oxycodone Limbaugh tells you.
Remember old Rush railing against drugs and druggies and then he gets busted for drugs?
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide us all a copy of binding arbitration or collective bargaining where all you alledged is in the contract. Till then, being a unionized workforce has zero to do with training requirements for a job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

"Anyone" sorry

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
"Anyone" sorry
In most cases,a person has to decide for themselves that they want to"quit"...forcing people into"rehab"is a sure recipe for failure, and expensive failure at that."Rehab"ain't cheap...sweetie!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Things aren't the same around here by the way, emlu.Not at all!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>You are just brainwashed against worker unions by the likes of Braweeehill and the furniture manufacturer's union (association). You have not a clue about how unions really operate and the services they provide to workers and their employers. You probably now believe that Mormon is not a cult just because Twitt opposed raising capital gains taxes. You believe everything the republikan talking heads like Rush Oxycodone Limbaugh tells you.
Remember old Rush railing against drugs and druggies and then he gets busted for drugs?
Oh yeah? Former member and e board member of IAFF Local 548. Your qualifications are what again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>You are just brainwashed against worker unions by the likes of Braweeehill and the furniture manufacturer's union (association). You have not a clue about how unions really operate and the services they provide to workers and their employers. You probably now believe that Mormon is not a cult just because Twitt opposed raising capital gains taxes. You believe everything the republikan talking heads like Rush Oxycodone Limbaugh tells you.
And it is painfully obvious you regurgitate all msnbc and Rachel Madcow talking points. So again, your union qualifications are what again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>being unionized has everything to do.with safe working conditions and fair pay, as the robber barons who owned the sweatshops were not noted for their humanity.
And I agree. Zero to do with training requirements.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? Former member and e board member of IAFF Local 548. Your qualifications are what again?
American POSTAL WORKERS UNION, twenty years...by the way FOLKS.......sales of the Chevy Volt......TRIPLED in 2012......haaaa!! You naysayers ready to apologize??

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And I agree. Zero to do with training requirements.
Yep.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> In most cases,a person has to decide for themselves that they want to"quit"...forcing people into"rehab"is a sure recipe for failure, and expensive failure at that."Rehab"ain't cheap...sweetie!
I thought the same thing. Things will get better as soon as the details are worked out, it won't be long.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I just heard...that...they say they are going to mint a ....TRILLION DOLLAR COIN...to solve the debt crisis???? Did somebody put acid in my cornflakes?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the same thing. Things will get better as soon as the details are worked out, it won't be long.
I BELIEVE!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is painfully obvious you regurgitate all msnbc and Rachel Madcow talking points. So again, your union qualifications are what again?
Rachel Maddow has forgotten more about politics than you will ever know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel Maddow has forgotten more about politics than you will ever know.
I don't doubt that, most people don't remember what they read from a teleprompter!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I don't doubt that, most people don't remember what they read from a teleprompter!
She mastered that from watching Ronald Reagan, the all time master of the teleprompter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
She mastered that from watching Ronald Reagan, the all time master of the teleprompter.
I can provide videos of many speeches Reagan made, including IMO his best speech at the '64 RNC, without a teleprompter, can you say the same about Obama? No! Hell, even Sarah Palin gave her best speech at the '08 RNC without the use of a teleprompter! Can you say this about Obama? Again, No.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Rachel Maddow even gave a speech with or without a teleprompter worth listening to? Again, no!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

They all use teleprompters folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,521 - 30,540 of49,291
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
any h or bth around part 2 2 hr cantgetright1 1
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) 3 hr nyc2nc 10
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 8 hr Lifee Koach 4,784
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) 12 hr Past present future 5
Visiting Charlotte... recommendations? 23 hr nyc2nc 17
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Tue luvnut 38
diet doctor Tue Tonia 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Mecklenburg County was issued at April 16 at 2:42PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••