Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,515)

Showing posts 30,281 - 30,300 of54,916
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not broad minded, tolerant or intelligent enough to expereice just such a diverse culture with the change of customs, food and values. I dare say the differences will scare you a$$ to death. Watch your wife. Her danger is greater.
Your African culture in spelling, composition and death threats really permeates through your black musky oily skin here, "expereice", will scare "you" a$$ to "death", "Watch your wife. Her danger is greater." A Sambo combo of ebonics and black racist violence, when confusion in your subhuman species is constantly aroused by higher intellect.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>Your African culture in spelling, composition and death threats really permeates through your black musky oily skin here, "expereice", will scare "you" a$$ to "death", "Watch your wife. Her danger is greater." A Sambo combo of ebonics and black racist violence, when confusion in your subhuman species is constantly aroused by higher intellect.
You are certainly a great writer of purpose and respected spelling and grammar critic. "experience", "your". Thanks for the corrections as I need to be more aware of that aspect of my posts. Happy New Year, Gail. Your higher intellect is most obvious and does keep me aroused as it has for years.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, there's not a country in the world that would allow you entrance in their domain, not even the African continent, and that's pretty f**king bad. You have nothing better to do with your useless life except run your big gossip mouth on Topix, ass kissing n**gercratic liberals and Hollywood coon stars. You're the biggest laughing stock on this post. I mean really son, you are f**king stupid. You need to get up off your worthless filthy ass, move out of your mother's house and get a job with the state, cleaning interstate rest stop urinals. Or better yet, with the Rattlesnake Republic, in your neck of the woods. They can use a real loser like you as rattlesnake bait because you're expendable. I really feel sorry for the state of Texas with you living there. It's obvious no one can stand you on their posts too, with the exception of a few queers and jigs. Have you ever considered suicide? You ought to try it, really. Play Russian Roulette with a 12 gauge shotgun, it's real fun, go ahead shithead, show the folks in Texas you have some intestinal fortitude.
Why hello there! I seem to have your attention! You don't like Switzerland, Gail?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. Look at their base supporters. They have no clue and will not change any of their elitist philosophies regarding inclusion of all in order to broaden their base.. The Lenscrafters comment was hilarious.
You are so right! They will not change and it is clear to me that they (racist crackers) are scared to death because they know they are now a minority. Oh happy day. I personally believe that maybe not in our life time, but in the future there will be only one race of people world wide. Part of a grand plan.

And as far as increasing spending on defense is concerned....the education, health and welfare of our country as a whole is our #1 defense.

I'll tell you where the true welfare is.... With those in Washington getting paid to do nothing more than compromise and can't even show up to work. These are the ones who should be lowered to digging our road side ditches.
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly a great writer of purpose and respected spelling and grammar critic. "experience", "your". Thanks for the corrections as I need to be more aware of that aspect of my posts. Happy New Year, Gail. Your higher intellect is most obvious and does keep me aroused as it has for years.
I assure you negro, although there may be a "Gail" lurking in your mindless burr head somewhere, I'm not her. I'm retired military and I, along with many others, had to tolerate pseudo-intellectual black parasite racist lifeforms like you for our full duration. And you're all the same, lazy, mouthy, stupid, hateful and always hiding when the words "work" and "intelligence" came up. The military would only promote blacks just to get them out of the way, via Affirmative Action, in order to accomplish the mission and avoid their whining and playing the race card. My comrades and I know who the real enemies of this country really are, and they're not foreigners, black boy.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Gail really wants a race war.Can you believe how pathetic the girl is folks? Assuming multiple identities, all with racial overtones, pretending to be both white and black! With a vendetta against AZ......Y'all may not know it, but old Gail is black...hey Gail....meet me at the wal-mart in Huntsville Texas....next Friday at high noon...I'll be standing at the south entrance....for real.....we can talk about anything you like....you DO have enough money to get here? This is just an invite to a friendly discussion...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right! They will not change and it is clear to me that they (racist crackers) are scared to death because they know they are now a minority. Oh happy day. I personally believe that maybe not in our life time, but in the future there will be only one race of people world wide. Part of a grand plan.
And as far as increasing spending on defense is concerned....the education, health and welfare of our country as a whole is our #1 defense.
I'll tell you where the true welfare is.... With those in Washington getting paid to do nothing more than compromise and can't even show up to work. These are the ones who should be lowered to digging our road side ditches.
Allen, you actually think one race of people worldwide would be a good thing? Hitler actually felt the same way. Hope you meant it's not a good thing to have one race of people. I think one race of people would take away from diversity. People from all ethnic backgrounds are proud of their heritage, what would be so good about everybody being "branch kin" to every Tom, Dick and Harry? Inbreeding is never a good thing. The only good I can see from everyone being of one race is that we won't hear all this pissing and moaning about discrimination.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>I assure you negro, although there may be a "Gail" lurking in your mindless burr head somewhere, I'm not her. I'm retired military and I, along with many others, had to tolerate pseudo-intellectual black parasite racist lifeforms like you for our full duration. And you're all the same, lazy, mouthy, stupid, hateful and always hiding when the words "work" and "intelligence" came up. The military would only promote blacks just to get them out of the way, via Affirmative Action, in order to accomplish the mission and avoid their whining and playing the race card. My comrades and I know who the real enemies of this country really are, and they're not foreigners, black boy.
"Comrades"? Sound like a damn Russian to me there pinhead...another North Carolina halfwit talking smack...while safe and snug....in moms basement...I hate Topix"badasses"who run their fat mouths off..just like you....
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>I assure you negro, although there may be a "Gail" lurking in your mindless burr head somewhere, I'm not her. I'm retired military and I, along with many others, had to tolerate pseudo-intellectual black parasite racist lifeforms like you for our full duration. And you're all the same, lazy, mouthy, stupid, hateful and always hiding when the words "work" and "intelligence" came up. The military would only promote blacks just to get them out of the way, via Affirmative Action, in order to accomplish the mission and avoid their whining and playing the race card. My comrades and I know who the real enemies of this country really are, and they're not foreigners, black boy.
Military, lmao. You are a disgrace to the USM and furthermore to humanity in general. Did you join the military in part for health care and an education? If you did then it certainly did not serve you well. Retired, again lmao.....you will be forever fighting a war. The one in your bigot head, that you will never win. Your only enemy is yourself.
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "Comrades"? Sound like a damn Russian to me there pinhead...another North Carolina halfwit talking smack...while safe and snug....in moms basement...I hate Topix"badasses"who run their fat mouths off..just like you....
Another ignorant dependent dopehead wigger n***er wannabe coward crybaby wearing his soiled baggy diaper below his knees, never had a job, doesn't know how to work, collecting an SSI "nut check", food stamps and Medicaid, living at home with his alcoholic pill-popping mother, sponging off the hardworking white taxpayers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>Another ignorant dependent dopehead wigger n***er wannabe coward crybaby wearing his soiled baggy diaper below his knees, never had a job, doesn't know how to work, collecting an SSI "nut check", food stamps and Medicaid, living at home with his alcoholic pill-popping mother, sponging off the hardworking white taxpayers.
God, How I wish you would write a book and I could get you to autograph it for me, Hawkeye. By the way, if I am not mistaken didn't you had a lead role in MASH? What a jokster! Hilarious! I think I am going to start a 'Colored' fan club for you. Is that OK?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>Another ignorant dependent dopehead wigger n***er wannabe coward crybaby wearing his soiled baggy diaper below his knees, never had a job, doesn't know how to work, collecting an SSI "nut check", food stamps and Medicaid, living at home with his alcoholic pill-popping mother, sponging off the hardworking white taxpayers.
Gosh"hawk"....you mad at old Waco? I'm 58 you little swish...mom been gone a long time..they started giving me a"nut"check after I stabbed a punk like you...can you beat that? Worked full time from the age of 15...to 48...got me a VA card...sure would like to meet you...you sound so"interesting"....b ut I doubt a dirty screwball like you...wants to meet....someone...."face- to face"..hmmm?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Arnold..."hawk"sure writes like Gail....her venom is easily identifiable...she lives on adrenalin! Haaaa haaaa!!
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Military, lmao. You are a disgrace to the USM and furthermore to humanity in general. Did you join the military in part for health care and an education? If you did then it certainly did not serve you well. Retired, again lmao.....you will be forever fighting a war. The one in your bigot head, that you will never win. Your only enemy is yourself.
A typical n**ger response. Again, when confused with the slightest amount of intellect, the n**gers will respond with their primordial violence, i.e., chest pounding, innate wild and loud vocalizations, typical of these sub-primate black inbreeds.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, you actually think one race of people worldwide would be a good thing? Hitler actually felt the same way. Hope you meant it's not a good thing to have one race of people. I think one race of people would take away from diversity. People from all ethnic backgrounds are proud of their heritage, what would be so good about everybody being "branch kin" to every Tom, Dick and Harry? Inbreeding is never a good thing. The only good I can see from everyone being of one race is that we won't hear all this pissing and moaning about discrimination.
Yes, one race would be better. A brown race, not an all white race like the one Hitler wanted. Diversity, I beg your pardon. Was it not you that personally spoke out about interacial marriage and was it not Silver the racist, who believes in segragation and walking on HIS side of the street? "branch kin" Do you not believe that we all came from one? Or was there more than one set of Adam and Eves, red, yellow, black and white, etc. My post was more about the mixing of he races until there is only one race. Inbreeding is when one procreates with an immediate or close family member, therefore giving the definition of "branch kin"
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Gosh"hawk"....you mad at old Waco? I'm 58 you little swish...mom been gone a long time..they started giving me a"nut"check after I stabbed a punk like you...can you beat that? Worked full time from the age of 15...to 48...got me a VA card...sure would like to meet you...you sound so"interesting"....b ut I doubt a dirty screwball like you...wants to meet....someone...."face- to face"..hmmm?
Another tall Texas tale. What's your mother's street address? I'll pay you a visit. Oh, you don't know, I thought so.:)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, one race would be better. A brown race, not an all white race like the one Hitler wanted. Diversity, I beg your pardon. Was it not you that personally spoke out about interacial marriage and was it not Silver the racist, who believes in segragation and walking on HIS side of the street? "branch kin" Do you not believe that we all came from one? Or was there more than one set of Adam and Eves, red, yellow, black and white, etc. My post was more about the mixing of he races until there is only one race. Inbreeding is when one procreates with an immediate or close family member, therefore giving the definition of "branch kin"
Racist much?

Only when it is applicable or when you find it convienent to identify yourself with, right?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>Another tall Texas tale. What's your mother's street address? I'll pay you a visit. Oh, you don't know, I thought so.:)
That goes both ways, sweetie...what's your address? Shy? Come on....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Come on"hawk"..post your address on Topix for everybody...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Allen, I spoke out against interracial marriage and there was only one Adam and Eve. With that being said, have you ever heard of people of middle eastern descent? Have you heard of Native American Indians? Have you heard of people of slavic descent, asian descent? Do you think all these people would like to forget their heritage? Would you not agree this would take away from the diversity of all peoples and their heritage if everyone were brown? What's wrong with saying everyone should look asian? Why does everyone have to look brown? Is brown now the color of diversity? As you said red, yellow, black and white You're confusing diversity with my stand on marriage. You're a woman and so am I, but in the work place many times they strive for diversity through equality of hiring practices of different sexes. Diversity is not always about race. IMO, it would be boring for everyone to look alike and I don't care what color or descent they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,281 - 30,300 of54,916
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 8 hr Rick 228
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Sat fed up 106
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sat Timmy_ 4,822
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Sat Walter 32
dog food Sat godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 11 Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
•••
•••