Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,514)

Showing posts 30,261 - 30,280 of49,332
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to say that you got yourself soundly whipped, too. Never read the Constitution, have you Silver?
Sure I have... only the parts that I identified with.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course...the race you identified with. Thought this was a "community?"
Or is it when it is convienant? Guess we are really alike after all. Racist much?
If you are identifed as black legally, I would assume that you put that on your application. I can imagine Obama did the same thing. Any one could look at both of us and see that. So, what's the issue with Obama claiming to be black on his college application? He only related the truth. So did I.
Capt Bly

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama checked 'black' on his college application the same reason that I checked 'black' on my college application because that is the race identified on my birth certificate...dumb ass. Do you see him as being white? Hell no. So, there you go.
Stick it up your kaffir black racist ass you bloody hypocrite. The only one that makes sense on this post is Silvercoastcorks. I don't even know why the chum bothers responding to a bunch of humdrum crackpot idiots.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
The south was winning the first 2 years until the Conda Plan became effective when Vicksburg was captured. That starved the south out. Sherman's raid, and Gettysburg finished it off, as Lee's army lost too many to carry on an effective fight and defense of Richmond.
Missed my point old man.....check out.....fatalities.....the price of winning.....can be....horrendous....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Capt Bly wrote:
<quoted text>Stick it up your kaffir black racist ass you bloody hypocrite. The only one that makes sense on this post is Silvercoastcorks. I don't even know why the chum bothers responding to a bunch of humdrum crackpot idiots.
Now who could imagine Gail siding with Silver?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are identifed as black legally, I would assume that you put that on your application. I can imagine Obama did the same thing. Any one could look at both of us and see that. So, what's the issue with Obama claiming to be black on his college application? He only related the truth. So did I.
Not proud of your white mothers? Or they just the surrogates in ya'lls eyes?
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

And more tax breaks for the rich.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit spending on wants like welfare and social security and only spend in needs like defense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not proud of your white mothers? Or they just the surrogates in ya'lls eyes?
It has nothing to do with mothers. It is how society defines your race when you are born, and racial bigots like you determined that any blood of African origin defined you as 'black' on your birth certificate. Understand now, dumbass? Is stupid a heredity trait in your family?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Isn;t it ironic that the Tea Party Republicans will make Silver's taxes go up about $2000 tomorrow. LOL. Better get on that plane as soon as you can, defector.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who could imagine Gail siding with Silver?
Gail keeps popping up.......I think she wants a race war...

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

When I saw the role Samuel L.Jackson played in"Django Unchained".......damn.... ..I couldn't believe it.....

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I wouldn't mind living in Switzerland there AZ....MAYBE GSTAAD? But....you know....takes big bucks....but if I hit the lottery....my ass would be there....
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I wouldn't mind living in Switzerland there AZ....MAYBE GSTAAD? But....you know....takes big bucks....but if I hit the lottery....my ass would be there....
Boy, there's not a country in the world that would allow you entrance in their domain, not even the African continent, and that's pretty f**king bad. You have nothing better to do with your useless life except run your big gossip mouth on Topix, ass kissing n**gercratic liberals and Hollywood coon stars. You're the biggest laughing stock on this post. I mean really son, you are f**king stupid. You need to get up off your worthless filthy ass, move out of your mother's house and get a job with the state, cleaning interstate rest stop urinals. Or better yet, with the Rattlesnake Republic, in your neck of the woods. They can use a real loser like you as rattlesnake bait because you're expendable. I really feel sorry for the state of Texas with you living there. It's obvious no one can stand you on their posts too, with the exception of a few queers and jigs. Have you ever considered suicide? You ought to try it, really. Play Russian Roulette with a 12 gauge shotgun, it's real fun, go ahead shithead, show the folks in Texas you have some intestinal fortitude.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with mothers. It is how society defines your race when you are born, and racial bigots like you determined that any blood of African origin defined you as 'black' on your birth certificate. Understand now, dumbass? Is stupid a heredity trait in your family?
My heritage is Irish/German from my mothers side and French/Scotish from my fathers side. No where on my birth certificate was my heritage identified other than my respective state. My race is identified...White. No box for half breeds.

My prejudice, resentment, and "racism" was learned after many years of seeing good people get screwed over and over all for the sake of politics i.e. affirmative action. And now that I have moved on from working for the public to the private sector, my wife and I are no longer bound by those rules and pretty much can do whatever we can afford. Even if that means disagreeing with you AZ. Even if that means moving to another country and renunciating our American citizenship because we do not agree with the direction your team is taking America. Great thing about America is we don't have to get along nor be friends. It is still mostly free.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

TSF wrote:
And more tax breaks for the rich.
<quoted text>
I have already explained the progressive tax code, the tax rates and etc...
No more free consultations. Make sure you got that check handy to voluntarily pay more taxes than what you owe. I am sure the IRS will put it to good use to stock up on the entitlement programs for AZ's cousins.
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're ashamed of your African heritage, as you should be. No matter, you have the pretentious and corrupt "politically correct" American Government backing you up, Affirmative Action, along with EEOC and dozens of other pompous special interest and anti-discrimination groups, lowering morals and intelligence, so cry babies like you won't throw temper-tantrums. The irony of it all, people like you (Africans) are never satisfied, even with everything given to you, free of charge, it's never enough. You unsightly and ungrateful beasts still complain, lie, cheat, steal, vandalize and victimize those that give to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
My heritage is Irish/German from my mothers side and French/Scotish from my fathers side. No where on my birth certificate was my heritage identified other than my respective state. My race is identified...White. No box for half breeds.
My prejudice, resentment, and "racism" was learned after many years of seeing good people get screwed over and over all for the sake of politics i.e. affirmative action. And now that I have moved on from working for the public to the private sector, my wife and I are no longer bound by those rules and pretty much can do whatever we can afford. Even if that means disagreeing with you AZ. Even if that means moving to another country and renunciating our American citizenship because we do not agree with the direction your team is taking America. Great thing about America is we don't have to get along nor be friends. It is still mostly free.
You'll be back within the first year. You are not broad minded, tolerant or intelligent enough to expereice just such a diverse culture with the change of customs, food and values. I dare say the differences will scare you a$$ to death. Be sure to save enough for a return ticket. Watch your wife. Her danger is greater. You'll be back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're ashamed of your African heritage, as you should be. No matter, you have the pretentious and corrupt "politically correct" American Government backing you up, Affirmative Action, along with EEOC and dozens of other pompous special interest and anti-discrimination groups, lowering morals and intelligence, so cry babies like you won't throw temper-tantrums. The irony of it all, people like you (Africans) are never satisfied, even with everything given to you, free of charge, it's never enough. You unsightly and ungrateful beasts still complain, lie, cheat, steal, vandalize and victimize those that give to you.
Hawkeye, You are really a very creative writer. Has the KKK ever contacted you to write for them?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
There is now a box for half breeds, bonehead. They call it Mixed Race. Currently, it has a higher birth rate than whites, which also means the eventual demise of the Republican Party due to their continued race baiting and intolerance of diverse races. Your demise is eminent, unless your party sees the wisdom to let us in the big tent, but attitudes like yours will never change. You are the poster child for the reason it is going down the tubes. Thanks for killing your party's future, and especially not having a clue. The past Presidential election proves my point.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Notice that the "great deal" socks it to working people in the payroll tax deptartment. Now Twitt will have nothing to complain about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,261 - 30,280 of49,332
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... 12 hr James Jeffers 39
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Wed Buff Aloe 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Wed southener 4,785
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Wed nyc2nc 10
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) Wed Past present future 5
Visiting Charlotte... recommendations? Apr 15 nyc2nc 17
diet doctor Apr 15 Tonia 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••