Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31418 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not proud of your white mothers? Or they just the surrogates in ya'lls eyes?
It has nothing to do with mothers. It is how society defines your race when you are born, and racial bigots like you determined that any blood of African origin defined you as 'black' on your birth certificate. Understand now, dumbass? Is stupid a heredity trait in your family?

Location hidden

#31419 Dec 31, 2012
Isn;t it ironic that the Tea Party Republicans will make Silver's taxes go up about $2000 tomorrow. LOL. Better get on that plane as soon as you can, defector.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31420 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who could imagine Gail siding with Silver?
Gail keeps popping up.......I think she wants a race war...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#31421 Dec 31, 2012
When I saw the role Samuel L.Jackson played in"Django Unchained".......damn.... ..I couldn't believe it.....

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#31422 Dec 31, 2012
I wouldn't mind living in Switzerland there AZ....MAYBE GSTAAD? But....you know....takes big bucks....but if I hit the lottery....my ass would be there....
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#31423 Dec 31, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I wouldn't mind living in Switzerland there AZ....MAYBE GSTAAD? But....you know....takes big bucks....but if I hit the lottery....my ass would be there....
Boy, there's not a country in the world that would allow you entrance in their domain, not even the African continent, and that's pretty f**king bad. You have nothing better to do with your useless life except run your big gossip mouth on Topix, ass kissing n**gercratic liberals and Hollywood coon stars. You're the biggest laughing stock on this post. I mean really son, you are f**king stupid. You need to get up off your worthless filthy ass, move out of your mother's house and get a job with the state, cleaning interstate rest stop urinals. Or better yet, with the Rattlesnake Republic, in your neck of the woods. They can use a real loser like you as rattlesnake bait because you're expendable. I really feel sorry for the state of Texas with you living there. It's obvious no one can stand you on their posts too, with the exception of a few queers and jigs. Have you ever considered suicide? You ought to try it, really. Play Russian Roulette with a 12 gauge shotgun, it's real fun, go ahead shithead, show the folks in Texas you have some intestinal fortitude.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31424 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with mothers. It is how society defines your race when you are born, and racial bigots like you determined that any blood of African origin defined you as 'black' on your birth certificate. Understand now, dumbass? Is stupid a heredity trait in your family?
My heritage is Irish/German from my mothers side and French/Scotish from my fathers side. No where on my birth certificate was my heritage identified other than my respective state. My race is identified...White. No box for half breeds.

My prejudice, resentment, and "racism" was learned after many years of seeing good people get screwed over and over all for the sake of politics i.e. affirmative action. And now that I have moved on from working for the public to the private sector, my wife and I are no longer bound by those rules and pretty much can do whatever we can afford. Even if that means disagreeing with you AZ. Even if that means moving to another country and renunciating our American citizenship because we do not agree with the direction your team is taking America. Great thing about America is we don't have to get along nor be friends. It is still mostly free.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31425 Dec 31, 2012
TSF wrote:
And more tax breaks for the rich.
<quoted text>
I have already explained the progressive tax code, the tax rates and etc...
No more free consultations. Make sure you got that check handy to voluntarily pay more taxes than what you owe. I am sure the IRS will put it to good use to stock up on the entitlement programs for AZ's cousins.
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

#31426 Jan 1, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're ashamed of your African heritage, as you should be. No matter, you have the pretentious and corrupt "politically correct" American Government backing you up, Affirmative Action, along with EEOC and dozens of other pompous special interest and anti-discrimination groups, lowering morals and intelligence, so cry babies like you won't throw temper-tantrums. The irony of it all, people like you (Africans) are never satisfied, even with everything given to you, free of charge, it's never enough. You unsightly and ungrateful beasts still complain, lie, cheat, steal, vandalize and victimize those that give to you.

Location hidden

#31427 Jan 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
My heritage is Irish/German from my mothers side and French/Scotish from my fathers side. No where on my birth certificate was my heritage identified other than my respective state. My race is identified...White. No box for half breeds.
My prejudice, resentment, and "racism" was learned after many years of seeing good people get screwed over and over all for the sake of politics i.e. affirmative action. And now that I have moved on from working for the public to the private sector, my wife and I are no longer bound by those rules and pretty much can do whatever we can afford. Even if that means disagreeing with you AZ. Even if that means moving to another country and renunciating our American citizenship because we do not agree with the direction your team is taking America. Great thing about America is we don't have to get along nor be friends. It is still mostly free.
You'll be back within the first year. You are not broad minded, tolerant or intelligent enough to expereice just such a diverse culture with the change of customs, food and values. I dare say the differences will scare you a$$ to death. Be sure to save enough for a return ticket. Watch your wife. Her danger is greater. You'll be back.

Location hidden

#31428 Jan 1, 2013
Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're ashamed of your African heritage, as you should be. No matter, you have the pretentious and corrupt "politically correct" American Government backing you up, Affirmative Action, along with EEOC and dozens of other pompous special interest and anti-discrimination groups, lowering morals and intelligence, so cry babies like you won't throw temper-tantrums. The irony of it all, people like you (Africans) are never satisfied, even with everything given to you, free of charge, it's never enough. You unsightly and ungrateful beasts still complain, lie, cheat, steal, vandalize and victimize those that give to you.
Hawkeye, You are really a very creative writer. Has the KKK ever contacted you to write for them?

Location hidden

#31429 Jan 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
There is now a box for half breeds, bonehead. They call it Mixed Race. Currently, it has a higher birth rate than whites, which also means the eventual demise of the Republican Party due to their continued race baiting and intolerance of diverse races. Your demise is eminent, unless your party sees the wisdom to let us in the big tent, but attitudes like yours will never change. You are the poster child for the reason it is going down the tubes. Thanks for killing your party's future, and especially not having a clue. The past Presidential election proves my point.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#31430 Jan 1, 2013
Notice that the "great deal" socks it to working people in the payroll tax deptartment. Now Twitt will have nothing to complain about.

Location hidden

#31431 Jan 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Notice that the "great deal" socks it to working people in the payroll tax deptartment. Now Twitt will have nothing to complain about.
Mitt's only concern now is to bankrupt Marriott and move them to China.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#31432 Jan 1, 2013
Projections that I have seen indicate that white voters will be down to 49% by the year 2043. Republicans will be less tham 3% if they continue attacking AARP, Girl Scouts of America, hispanics, blacks, gays, the poor, the unemployed, veterans, the disabled, the sick, children, NPR, education, the environment, religious freedom, rape victims,social security,medicare , medicaid,farm subsidies, civil liberties, freedom of speach, clean air, clean water,. and even lenscrafters because they make glasses and that can lead to reading., Profile questionaires need to add a race box for uneducated, ethically challenged republikan.
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
There is now a box for half breeds, bonehead. They call it Mixed Race. Currently, it has a higher birth rate than whites, which also means the eventual demise of the Republican Party due to their continued race baiting and intolerance of diverse races. Your demise is eminent, unless your party sees the wisdom to let us in the big tent, but attitudes like yours will never change. You are the poster child for the reason it is going down the tubes. Thanks for killing your party's future, and especially not having a clue. The past Presidential election proves my point.

Location hidden

#31433 Jan 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Projections that I have seen indicate that white voters will be down to 49% by the year 2043. Republicans will be less tham 3% if they continue attacking AARP, Girl Scouts of America, hispanics, blacks, gays, the poor, the unemployed, veterans, the disabled, the sick, children, NPR, education, the environment, religious freedom, rape victims,social security,medicare , medicaid,farm subsidies, civil liberties, freedom of speach, clean air, clean water,. and even lenscrafters because they make glasses and that can lead to reading., Profile questionaires need to add a race box for uneducated, ethically challenged republikan.
<quoted text>
You are right. Look at their base supporters. They have no clue and will not change any of their elitist philosophies regarding inclusion of all in order to broaden their base.. The Lenscrafters comment was hilarious.
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

#31434 Jan 1, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not broad minded, tolerant or intelligent enough to expereice just such a diverse culture with the change of customs, food and values. I dare say the differences will scare you a$$ to death. Watch your wife. Her danger is greater.
Your African culture in spelling, composition and death threats really permeates through your black musky oily skin here, "expereice", will scare "you" a$$ to "death", "Watch your wife. Her danger is greater." A Sambo combo of ebonics and black racist violence, when confusion in your subhuman species is constantly aroused by higher intellect.

Location hidden

#31435 Jan 1, 2013
Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>Your African culture in spelling, composition and death threats really permeates through your black musky oily skin here, "expereice", will scare "you" a$$ to "death", "Watch your wife. Her danger is greater." A Sambo combo of ebonics and black racist violence, when confusion in your subhuman species is constantly aroused by higher intellect.
You are certainly a great writer of purpose and respected spelling and grammar critic. "experience", "your". Thanks for the corrections as I need to be more aware of that aspect of my posts. Happy New Year, Gail. Your higher intellect is most obvious and does keep me aroused as it has for years.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#31436 Jan 1, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, there's not a country in the world that would allow you entrance in their domain, not even the African continent, and that's pretty f**king bad. You have nothing better to do with your useless life except run your big gossip mouth on Topix, ass kissing n**gercratic liberals and Hollywood coon stars. You're the biggest laughing stock on this post. I mean really son, you are f**king stupid. You need to get up off your worthless filthy ass, move out of your mother's house and get a job with the state, cleaning interstate rest stop urinals. Or better yet, with the Rattlesnake Republic, in your neck of the woods. They can use a real loser like you as rattlesnake bait because you're expendable. I really feel sorry for the state of Texas with you living there. It's obvious no one can stand you on their posts too, with the exception of a few queers and jigs. Have you ever considered suicide? You ought to try it, really. Play Russian Roulette with a 12 gauge shotgun, it's real fun, go ahead shithead, show the folks in Texas you have some intestinal fortitude.
Why hello there! I seem to have your attention! You don't like Switzerland, Gail?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#31438 Jan 1, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. Look at their base supporters. They have no clue and will not change any of their elitist philosophies regarding inclusion of all in order to broaden their base.. The Lenscrafters comment was hilarious.
You are so right! They will not change and it is clear to me that they (racist crackers) are scared to death because they know they are now a minority. Oh happy day. I personally believe that maybe not in our life time, but in the future there will be only one race of people world wide. Part of a grand plan.

And as far as increasing spending on defense is concerned....the education, health and welfare of our country as a whole is our #1 defense.

I'll tell you where the true welfare is.... With those in Washington getting paid to do nothing more than compromise and can't even show up to work. These are the ones who should be lowered to digging our road side ditches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 9 hr susanblange 406
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Tue Brian_G 1,909
Papa Sammy's Pizza Mon Flagger 8
A real butcher near Mt. Holly? Mon Flagger 5
Teachers should not be bullied by their adminis... Mon Damn shame 34
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Dec 21 Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Dec 21 Whitey 3
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web