Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31404 Dec 31, 2012
As long as there is a Texas....be damned if I leave it.....to go live with a bunch of Chinese who hate all Occidentals..but having said that....I'm not condemning someone who does do it....Silvercoast knows what he wants to do...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31405 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep beating the dead horse
Because you have no real defense for your statement. That's why

Location hidden

#31406 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>gay republican...ha. He might claim he is conservative, but his choice of lifestyle dictates otherwise and I didn't vote for him. I also said I would of tolerated Cain too.
Never going to change my mind Arnie. Segregation works. The whole desegregation and diversity crap is just to make people who were weak, feel better about not going to Vietnam. Obama knows as much about middle class as mitt does, nothing. The difference between them is that mitt knows you are responsible for yourself and your own sucess. No bones about it, Mitt was give his fortune by his father. But isn't that what parents are supposed to do? Provide for their family how they see fit?
Oh yeah, here is more of your diversity...Obama never checked white on his applications to Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law. Why is that? To use the "system" to get where he is now. Easy to be a lion leading hungry sheep. He should try being a sheep leading hungry lions but that would require democrats to hold themselves accountable.
Obama checked 'black' on his college application the same reason that I checked 'black' on my college application because that is the race identified on my birth certificate...dumb ass. Do you see him as being white? Hell no. So, there you go.

Location hidden

#31407 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, April 12, 1861. Charleston Harbor to be exact.
Glad to say that you got yourself soundly whipped, too. Never read the Constitution, have you Silver?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#31408 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold you should check your civil war stats....

Location hidden

#31409 Dec 31, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Arnold you should check your civil war stats....
The south was winning the first 2 years until the Conda Plan became effective when Vicksburg was captured. That starved the south out. Sherman's raid, and Gettysburg finished it off, as Lee's army lost too many to carry on an effective fight and defense of Richmond.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31410 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama checked 'black' on his college application the same reason that I checked 'black' on my college application because that is the race identified on my birth certificate...dumb ass. Do you see him as being white? Hell no. So, there you go.
Of course...the race you identified with. Thought this was a "community?"

Or is it when it is convienant? Guess we are really alike after all. Racist much?

Location hidden

#31411 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to say that you got yourself soundly whipped, too. Never read the Constitution, have you Silver?
Sure I have... only the parts that I identified with.

Location hidden

#31412 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course...the race you identified with. Thought this was a "community?"
Or is it when it is convienant? Guess we are really alike after all. Racist much?
If you are identifed as black legally, I would assume that you put that on your application. I can imagine Obama did the same thing. Any one could look at both of us and see that. So, what's the issue with Obama claiming to be black on his college application? He only related the truth. So did I.
Capt Bly

UK

#31413 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick it up your kaffir black racist ass you bloody hypocrite. The only one that makes sense on this post is Silvercoastcorks. I don't even know why the chum bothers responding to a bunch of humdrum crackpot idiots.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#31414 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
The south was winning the first 2 years until the Conda Plan became effective when Vicksburg was captured. That starved the south out. Sherman's raid, and Gettysburg finished it off, as Lee's army lost too many to carry on an effective fight and defense of Richmond.
Missed my point old man.....check out.....fatalities.....the price of winning.....can be....horrendous....

Location hidden

#31415 Dec 31, 2012
Capt Bly wrote:
<quoted text>Stick it up your kaffir black racist ass you bloody hypocrite. The only one that makes sense on this post is Silvercoastcorks. I don't even know why the chum bothers responding to a bunch of humdrum crackpot idiots.
Now who could imagine Gail siding with Silver?

Location hidden

#31416 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are identifed as black legally, I would assume that you put that on your application. I can imagine Obama did the same thing. Any one could look at both of us and see that. So, what's the issue with Obama claiming to be black on his college application? He only related the truth. So did I.
Not proud of your white mothers? Or they just the surrogates in ya'lls eyes?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#31417 Dec 31, 2012
And more tax breaks for the rich.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit spending on wants like welfare and social security and only spend in needs like defense.

Location hidden

#31418 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not proud of your white mothers? Or they just the surrogates in ya'lls eyes?
It has nothing to do with mothers. It is how society defines your race when you are born, and racial bigots like you determined that any blood of African origin defined you as 'black' on your birth certificate. Understand now, dumbass? Is stupid a heredity trait in your family?

Location hidden

#31419 Dec 31, 2012
Isn;t it ironic that the Tea Party Republicans will make Silver's taxes go up about $2000 tomorrow. LOL. Better get on that plane as soon as you can, defector.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#31420 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who could imagine Gail siding with Silver?
Gail keeps popping up.......I think she wants a race war...

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#31421 Dec 31, 2012
When I saw the role Samuel L.Jackson played in"Django Unchained".......damn.... ..I couldn't believe it.....

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#31422 Dec 31, 2012
I wouldn't mind living in Switzerland there AZ....MAYBE GSTAAD? But....you know....takes big bucks....but if I hit the lottery....my ass would be there....
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#31423 Dec 31, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I wouldn't mind living in Switzerland there AZ....MAYBE GSTAAD? But....you know....takes big bucks....but if I hit the lottery....my ass would be there....
Boy, there's not a country in the world that would allow you entrance in their domain, not even the African continent, and that's pretty f**king bad. You have nothing better to do with your useless life except run your big gossip mouth on Topix, ass kissing n**gercratic liberals and Hollywood coon stars. You're the biggest laughing stock on this post. I mean really son, you are f**king stupid. You need to get up off your worthless filthy ass, move out of your mother's house and get a job with the state, cleaning interstate rest stop urinals. Or better yet, with the Rattlesnake Republic, in your neck of the woods. They can use a real loser like you as rattlesnake bait because you're expendable. I really feel sorry for the state of Texas with you living there. It's obvious no one can stand you on their posts too, with the exception of a few queers and jigs. Have you ever considered suicide? You ought to try it, really. Play Russian Roulette with a 12 gauge shotgun, it's real fun, go ahead shithead, show the folks in Texas you have some intestinal fortitude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) 20 hr NemO 545
Help wanted. Sales in Charlotte Fri NemO 2
Location questions. Thu Abc 1
Is it reasonable for a trained officer ........ Wed Nemo 4
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Wed Nemo 250
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Aug 23 Timmy_ 289
Rioting in Charlotte Aug 23 Bob Marloy 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages