“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31398 Dec 31, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Manufacturing expansion accelerates in China.....Asian stocks rebound....more people want USA to "cancel"Chinese debt.....
Then quit spending money.

Location hidden

#31399 Dec 31, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Manufacturing expansion accelerates in China.....Asian stocks rebound....more people want USA to "cancel"Chinese debt.....
Quit spending on wants like welfare and social security and only spend in needs like defense.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31400 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
No. States would.
Show me where states can over rule federal law. The constituion says that federal law rules.

Location hidden

#31401 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked about Singapore so not sure what graham has to do with anything there.
Let me just say that you like the Singapore law, but Graham can serve here because he is a gay Republican. I see the double standard.

Location hidden

#31402 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where states can over rule federal law. The constituion says that federal law rules.
Sure, April 12, 1861. Charleston Harbor to be exact.

Location hidden

#31403 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me just say that you like the Singapore law, but Graham can serve here because he is a gay Republican. I see the double standard.
gay republican...ha. He might claim he is conservative, but his choice of lifestyle dictates otherwise and I didn't vote for him. I also said I would of tolerated Cain too.

Never going to change my mind Arnie. Segregation works. The whole desegregation and diversity crap is just to make people who were weak, feel better about not going to Vietnam. Obama knows as much about middle class as mitt does, nothing. The difference between them is that mitt knows you are responsible for yourself and your own sucess. No bones about it, Mitt was give his fortune by his father. But isn't that what parents are supposed to do? Provide for their family how they see fit?

Oh yeah, here is more of your diversity...Obama never checked white on his applications to Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law. Why is that? To use the "system" to get where he is now. Easy to be a lion leading hungry sheep. He should try being a sheep leading hungry lions but that would require democrats to hold themselves accountable.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31404 Dec 31, 2012
As long as there is a Texas....be damned if I leave it.....to go live with a bunch of Chinese who hate all Occidentals..but having said that....I'm not condemning someone who does do it....Silvercoast knows what he wants to do...

Location hidden

#31405 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep beating the dead horse
Because you have no real defense for your statement. That's why

Location hidden

#31406 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>gay republican...ha. He might claim he is conservative, but his choice of lifestyle dictates otherwise and I didn't vote for him. I also said I would of tolerated Cain too.
Never going to change my mind Arnie. Segregation works. The whole desegregation and diversity crap is just to make people who were weak, feel better about not going to Vietnam. Obama knows as much about middle class as mitt does, nothing. The difference between them is that mitt knows you are responsible for yourself and your own sucess. No bones about it, Mitt was give his fortune by his father. But isn't that what parents are supposed to do? Provide for their family how they see fit?
Oh yeah, here is more of your diversity...Obama never checked white on his applications to Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law. Why is that? To use the "system" to get where he is now. Easy to be a lion leading hungry sheep. He should try being a sheep leading hungry lions but that would require democrats to hold themselves accountable.
Obama checked 'black' on his college application the same reason that I checked 'black' on my college application because that is the race identified on my birth certificate...dumb ass. Do you see him as being white? Hell no. So, there you go.

Location hidden

#31407 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, April 12, 1861. Charleston Harbor to be exact.
Glad to say that you got yourself soundly whipped, too. Never read the Constitution, have you Silver?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#31408 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold you should check your civil war stats....

Location hidden

#31409 Dec 31, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Arnold you should check your civil war stats....
The south was winning the first 2 years until the Conda Plan became effective when Vicksburg was captured. That starved the south out. Sherman's raid, and Gettysburg finished it off, as Lee's army lost too many to carry on an effective fight and defense of Richmond.

Location hidden

#31410 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama checked 'black' on his college application the same reason that I checked 'black' on my college application because that is the race identified on my birth certificate...dumb ass. Do you see him as being white? Hell no. So, there you go.
Of course...the race you identified with. Thought this was a "community?"

Or is it when it is convienant? Guess we are really alike after all. Racist much?

Location hidden

#31411 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to say that you got yourself soundly whipped, too. Never read the Constitution, have you Silver?
Sure I have... only the parts that I identified with.

Location hidden

#31412 Dec 31, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course...the race you identified with. Thought this was a "community?"
Or is it when it is convienant? Guess we are really alike after all. Racist much?
If you are identifed as black legally, I would assume that you put that on your application. I can imagine Obama did the same thing. Any one could look at both of us and see that. So, what's the issue with Obama claiming to be black on his college application? He only related the truth. So did I.
Capt Bly

UK

#31413 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick it up your kaffir black racist ass you bloody hypocrite. The only one that makes sense on this post is Silvercoastcorks. I don't even know why the chum bothers responding to a bunch of humdrum crackpot idiots.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#31414 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
The south was winning the first 2 years until the Conda Plan became effective when Vicksburg was captured. That starved the south out. Sherman's raid, and Gettysburg finished it off, as Lee's army lost too many to carry on an effective fight and defense of Richmond.
Missed my point old man.....check out.....fatalities.....the price of winning.....can be....horrendous....

Location hidden

#31415 Dec 31, 2012
Capt Bly wrote:
<quoted text>Stick it up your kaffir black racist ass you bloody hypocrite. The only one that makes sense on this post is Silvercoastcorks. I don't even know why the chum bothers responding to a bunch of humdrum crackpot idiots.
Now who could imagine Gail siding with Silver?

Location hidden

#31416 Dec 31, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are identifed as black legally, I would assume that you put that on your application. I can imagine Obama did the same thing. Any one could look at both of us and see that. So, what's the issue with Obama claiming to be black on his college application? He only related the truth. So did I.
Not proud of your white mothers? Or they just the surrogates in ya'lls eyes?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#31417 Dec 31, 2012
And more tax breaks for the rich.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit spending on wants like welfare and social security and only spend in needs like defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV Tue Grams 5
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Mon Jessica g 132
dog food Sep 29 You seen that boy 8
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) Sep 29 You seen that boy 16
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 26 akita96th 237
Woman Taken From North Charlotte Parking Lot, S... (Sep '07) Sep 24 me 2
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Sep 23 Crystal 64
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]