Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31249 Dec 28, 2012
I find it hilarious that Senator Ried is calling Speaker Boehner, "a dictator." ROTF.....That's the pot calling the kettle black!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31250 Dec 28, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
I find it hilarious that Senator Ried is calling Speaker Boehner, "a dictator." ROTF.....That's the pot calling the kettle black!!!!
Don't all bugdetary items originate in the House of Representatives? Boehner is not successful in leading the radical Tea Party malcontents to any realistic concensus. I wouldn't want his job.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31251 Dec 28, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't all bugdetary items originate in the House of Representatives? Boehner is not successful in leading the radical Tea Party malcontents to any realistic concensus. I wouldn't want his job.
I beg to differ, the TEA Party malcontents, as you call them, showed that they're willing to stick to the beliefs of their constituents and not give in to the left as he wanted to do. Besides, going over the fiscal curb is exactly what Obama wants.....a tax increase.....unfortunately for him it also means spending cuts.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#31252 Dec 28, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a black President for 4 more years. 332 electoral votes agreed.
No we have not had a Black president. We have Obama the leader of the United Socialist Authority. But you would look at the color of a person to elect them which means you are a foolish voter. Or you believe in Obama’s communist ideas which means you are a communist an a enemy of free people like the 332.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31253 Dec 28, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No we have not had a Black president. We have Obama the leader of the United Socialist Authority. But you would look at the color of a person to elect them which means you are a foolish voter. Or you believe in Obama’s communist ideas which means you are a communist an a enemy of free people like the 332.
You failed to answer the question on the Civil Rights Movement. Proceed.
Affirmative Action

Germany

#31255 Dec 28, 2012
How is a broken gun like a black person?

Answer:
If it doesn't work, you can't fire it.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#31256 Dec 28, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to answer the question on the Civil Rights Movement. Proceed.
Central control of economic and equality by the elitists in government is communism at is best. Of course they are getting theirs off the top. The control of the nation’s production by the government is all in a communist handbook. The Civil Rights was not a movement of freedom.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#31257 Dec 28, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to answer the question on the Civil Rights Movement. Proceed.
You never answerd my question.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#31258 Dec 28, 2012
The republican party may yet find....that they don't hold the cards this time.....Obama isn't running for reelection..The party of the rich elite will catch the blame for this...either way...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31259 Dec 28, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Central control of economic and equality by the elitists in government is communism at is best. Of course they are getting theirs off the top. The control of the nation’s production by the government is all in a communist handbook. The Civil Rights was not a movement of freedom.
You don't know shit about the concept of freedom. You go on and on with a vague, biased, uneducated and paranoid philosophy. You are a prisoner in your own mind. That is where your communism exists.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#31260 Dec 28, 2012
Two years from now...people will recall...how the republican party....sent America over the cliff....to give more cash to the filthy rich......say goodbye to the house Mr.elephant.....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31261 Dec 28, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answerd my question.
I informed you about Supreme Court rulings on the Constitution. You ignored it in your typical manner.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31262 Dec 28, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
The republican party may yet find....that they don't hold the cards this time.....Obama isn't running for reelection..The party of the rich elite will catch the blame for this...either way...
You can't reason or compromise with Republicans. Their superiority complex and non negotionalbe attitude never allows reason to enter or find a middle ground. They are toast.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31263 Dec 28, 2012
Affirmative Action wrote:
How is a broken gun like a black person?
Answer:
If it doesn't work, you can't fire it.
Nice name.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#31264 Dec 28, 2012
On January 3, the House will reconvene with"fewer"TEA Party" psychos.BOEHNER will then be able to put together a plan from his side of the aisle that should be doable.Expect quick ratification from the dems.I wonder why the Tea Party lost seats?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31265 Dec 28, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
On January 3, the House will reconvene with"fewer"TEA Party" psychos.BOEHNER will then be able to put together a plan from his side of the aisle that should be doable.Expect quick ratification from the dems.I wonder why the Tea Party lost seats?
We just didn't get rid of enough. They lost some seats in the house because the Republicans canned some moderate candidates in the primary and went with losers from the Tea Party. Hopefully 2014 will clean their entire slate. Right now, that pompous dirt bag, Allen West, is packing his bags as we speak. Good riddance, Allen. Being an ignorant loud mouth on Fox News was your death blow.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#31266 Dec 28, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
We just didn't get rid of enough. They lost some seats in the house because the Republicans canned some moderate candidates in the primary and went with losers from the Tea Party. Hopefully 2014 will clean their entire slate. Right now, that pompous dirt bag, Allen West, is packing his bags as we speak. Good riddance, Allen. Being an ignorant loud mouth on Fox News was your death blow.
Arrogance and simplemindedness...the two characteristics of the Tea Party, wear thin quickly....

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#31267 Dec 28, 2012
Taxpayer, if Americans want to be socialists, I guess they will be...You can always run away to Australia....but the spiders there are terrible....
Affirmative Action

Germany

#31268 Dec 28, 2012
Why do black people eat tootsie rolls with a knife and fork?

Answer: So they don't bite off their fingers.
Affirmative Action

Germany

#31269 Dec 28, 2012
What's long and hard on a black man?

Answer: Kindergarten

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cam's pimped out again 19 hr Boogie Man 4
The ex gov visits Trump 19 hr Boogie Man 1
Trump Hates Poor White Folks Wed Trump calls you t... 1
guitar center sucks Wed Mark mark 10
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... Tue Fred Herbert 5
Get ready Charlotte Tue Native 17
Pat..GTFO NOW! Dec 5 Wellread 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages