Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#30789 Dec 20, 2012
The"package"is on the way, Bacon!!! Yeee haaa mother******!!!!

Location hidden

#30790 Dec 20, 2012
emlu wrote:
"For the vast majority of Americans, it is utterly unnecessary to own any sort of firearm. Instead of guns, fixate on something that will help you EVOLVE (possibly even your brain rather than your body). There are a lot of hobbies out there that don't involve supersonic projectiles."
A comment from the CNN link I posted, for a moment there I thought.....not here too!
The CNN scumbag PIERS MORGAN is a punk from the UK who is calling my republican friends a bunch of dirty cowards, he acts like JOHN BOEHNER AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY personally killed those poor kids and their teachers.I don't know WHY they're has been no response to this BUM!!!!

Location hidden

#30791 Dec 20, 2012
Here's the thing-all you dumbasses from the UK can just BUTT OUT of AMERICAN ISSUES! We don't need you whiny, sniveling English punks telling us a damn thing! That goes ESPECIALLY to the nitwit PIERS MORGAN!!!!

Location hidden

#30792 Dec 20, 2012
Who the heck names their kids"Piers"ANYWAY ??!? Bunch of sissies....

Location hidden

#30793 Dec 20, 2012
TSF wrote:
You must be mistaken because I have never read anywhere that Hitler armed teachers to protect the children.
<quoted text>
Hitler never armed the teachers.He did, however, have scores of them lined up against walls, and shot them down like dogs.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#30794 Dec 20, 2012
Knowledge has always been a threat to facism. That is why republikans hate education.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler never armed the teachers.He did, however, have scores of them lined up against walls, and shot them down like dogs.

Location hidden

#30795 Dec 20, 2012
I Put a firecracker in my 94 year old grandmothers birthday cake....she died thirty minutes after blowing all the candles out, except one...the family still blames me...but she was 94! She was ready to go at any time anyway! The firecracker had nothing to do with it! Doctors think they are SO SMART!!!! Well...she would have been 102, today.....happy birthday, granny!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30796 Dec 20, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope the world isn't ending tomorrow, Pro. I agree with you completely on the food issue. But, you put all the blame on the government when the capatalists who distribute this crap to line their pockets with billions of dollars are equally to blame, wouldn't you think?
No. These companies have the right to produce any products that comply within the laws and regulations set forth by the govt/FDA. I also put the blame on society as a whole for choosing to buy the products that contain the crap that causes the issues. In a free market, if these products weren't purchased the supplier would either quit producing the product or go out of buisness all together.
As far as the end of the world, didn't we create leap year long after the Mayan calender was written, therefore putting the alleged end of the world a couple of months ago?

Location hidden

#30797 Dec 20, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
Communist are running America when:
Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while at least some slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones.
The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.
Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.
Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
By taking away your ability to defend yourself make you safer.
A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher “cute”, but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom…while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of “underprivileged” drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools of a ‘home’
The government’s plan for getting people back to work is to provide 99 weeks of unemployment checks (to not work).
You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iPhones, TV’s and new cars) and the government forgives their debt and reduces their mortgage (with our tax dollars).
An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.
Using the “N” word is considered “hate speech” but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops and whites is considered “art”.
You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.
Unfortunately, this list could go on and on. Our country is run by Dimocrat,Republicans, Progressives ei, Communist.
"Tax and Tax, Spend and Spend, Elect and Elect, because the people are too damn dumb to know the difference"........Harry Hopkins, FDR's right hand man

Location hidden

#30798 Dec 20, 2012
Pro, Taxpayer, and Silvercoast....I can't believe y'all are gonna let that moron Piers MORGAN run y'all down like that...is an independent like me the only person speaking up for the honor of the republican party?

Location hidden

#30799 Dec 20, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> "Tax and Tax, Spend and Spend, Elect and Elect, because the people are too damn dumb to know the difference"........Harry Hopkins, FDR's right hand man
"cut taxes and cut more taxes for the rich, while they take their money and invest it overseas, and the rest of us can go to hell!" My neighbor Billy Bob, Dairy Queens right hand fry cook.....

Location hidden

#30800 Dec 20, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> No. These companies have the right to produce any products that comply within the laws and regulations set forth by the govt/FDA. I also put the blame on society as a whole for choosing to buy the products that contain the crap that causes the issues. In a free market, if these products weren't purchased the supplier would either quit producing the product or go out of buisness all together.
As far as the end of the world, didn't we create leap year long after the Mayan calender was written, therefore putting the alleged end of the world a couple of months ago?
All of the food has preservatives and crap. Companies do this for a longer shelf life, and as a result are poisoning us with those presevative chemicals and causing an inbalance in our brains. Junk is killing us. We have no real choices in the matter unless we are able to grow all of our own food.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#30801 Dec 20, 2012
In the last years we have provided direct cash aid to :Hamas - 351 M, Pakistan- 2 B, Libya 1.45 B ,Egypt- 397 M, Mexico - 622 M, Russia - 380 M,
Haiti - 1.4 B, Jordan - 463 M,Kenya - 816 M,
Sudan - 870 M, Nigeria - 456 M, Uganda - 451 M,
Congo - 359 M, Ethiopia - 981 M, Pakistan - 2 B,
South Africa - 566 M, Senegal - 698 M,Mozambique - 404 M, Zambia - 331 M, Kazakhstan- 304 M, Iraq- 1.08 B, Tanzania- 554 M,

with literally Billions of Dollars and they still hate us!!!!
Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food
to Foreign Countries!
And do not forget 1.3 trillion dollars per year in te for all this.ax breaks to the rich in this country.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#30802 Dec 20, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the food has preservatives and crap. Companies do this for a longer shelf life, and as a result are poisoning us with those presevative chemicals and causing an inbalance in our brains. Junk is killing us. We have no real choices in the matter unless we are able to grow all of our own food.
Very will said. They don't want us to grow our own, that's the thing. IF I were to dig up my front yard for a garden, stake a cow out, build a hog lot and turn out some free range chickens, my neighbors and the county would be on me like white on rice. Not to mention the snoots across the street that live on golf course property. Lol. They don't like the smell of $hit, but they sure do love ham, milk, butter and cackle berries. Lol

Location hidden

#30803 Dec 20, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. When you go to the grocery store, you can find foods that don't contain the chemicals but they usually cost more, which is the trade off, although our society has been brainwashed to just grab the junk and when they get sick, the doctor will prescribe a pill for what ails them.
I personally am a frequent visitor of the local farmers market as well as a few local farmers who sell produce to the public straight from their gardens.

Location hidden

#30804 Dec 20, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Pro, Taxpayer, and Silvercoast....I can't believe y'all are gonna let that moron Piers MORGAN run y'all down like that...is an independent like me the only person speaking up for the honor of the republican party?
I pay him about as much attention as I did Larry King! I couldn't tell you what station carries his show.

Location hidden

#30805 Dec 20, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct. When you go to the grocery store, you can find foods that don't contain the chemicals but they usually cost more, which is the trade off, although our society has been brainwashed to just grab the junk and when they get sick, the doctor will prescribe a pill for what ails them.
I personally am a frequent visitor of the local farmers market as well as a few local farmers who sell produce to the public straight from their gardens.
Hey Pro and Merry Christmas to you and your family!! I do the same thing about the local farmers' markets around here. I tell you, buying at the grocery store can be pricey, especially the organic. I try to grow me a little garden every summer and put up fresh veggies and fruit for the winter. It's time consuming, but I enjoy it. I also try to give a little something back by using the local farmers' markets to the people in my community. For some of them, it supplements their income and I feel like I get a twofer; I get good food and help people put a little extra cash in their pocket.

Location hidden

#30806 Dec 20, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Very will said. They don't want us to grow our own, that's the thing. IF I were to dig up my front yard for a garden, stake a cow out, build a hog lot and turn out some free range chickens, my neighbors and the county would be on me like white on rice. Not to mention the snoots across the street that live on golf course property. Lol. They don't like the smell of $hit, but they sure do love ham, milk, butter and cackle berries. Lol
I heard that!! I've got enough on plate, but if I could I would do everything you said. I'm lying, I couldn't kill a pig, think about Arnold and me!!:) I don't have anything against the snoots or those that play golf, I'm more interested in my well being.

Location hidden

#30807 Dec 20, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "I heard that"!!!
Allen

Robbins, NC

#30808 Dec 20, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct. When you go to the grocery store, you can find foods that don't contain the chemicals but they usually cost more, which is the trade off, although our society has been brainwashed to just grab the junk and when they get sick, the doctor will prescribe a pill for what ails them.
Also very well said. And thank you kindly for supporting your local growers. I am employeed with four local growers and I work year around. I help to educate my community and the general public, on how and what to plant. Plants, trees and shrubs that are not only beneficial to them but also to pollinating insects and birds. I have had the skirt and heels office job and have certainly made better money. But being well known, loved and respected by my community is worth more to me than a few dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Con Artist arrives in Charlotte 13 hr Angel at night 10
Homeless women from Charlotte. 14 hr Angel at night 7
Attn Birth parents -Sign up with NY state to gi... 15 hr joan 1
EOS Spa on Eastway Mon South 5
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? Jul 22 ThomasA 7
Who smokes in charlotte Jul 22 Angie 1
Is pastor AMY Lambert in rehab? Jul 22 Angel at night 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance