Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#30220 Dec 15, 2012
Gosh I found a dollar on the floor today! IT was so exciting! Can't you refute that Mike?

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#30221 Dec 15, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually AZ, what I said was a felonious drug dealer is a far cry from and I quote, "model citizen." You can not get blood from a turnip and I am not changing my mind. I see no benefit or any good from intergration. I can only see benefits from keeping things seperate and uniformal. Eliminates confusions and there are no questions. Makes everything go easier. While Jesus is far wiser than you or I, I do know for a fact that if you run with dogs you get fleas. And as I said before, haven't coveted my neighbors wife, haven't killed anyone yet, and haven't beared false witness to anyone. So, when I stand before Saint Peter to be judged, I will stand there proudly and not cower from my responsibilities. For I am only a man and not perfect.
Why not go have your anti prejudice and anti racism conversations with the 93%ers who voted for Obama first. Clear to me, the only thing that is important to the "opressed" ones is race.
hypocrite. who really wants a regime. id love to meet you face to face silver. ive met many of you. we could have a sit down, and see if you are really as defiant of equality as you sound on the web.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#30222 Dec 15, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
So after one is convicted of being a drug dealer in his youth, pays the price of his wrong doing, and returns to society as a positive force for the good of many for 30 years cannot be a model citizen? No one has the capacity to change their life from bad to good? Ever read the story of St. Paul? Tell me that story, if you will. As far a running with the dogs is concerned, I hope that The Father de-fleaed Jesus before his resurection into heaven because if he didn't, there are a lot of fleas that went up with him for 'running with the dogs' on earth that he made his life's mission. Your rationale holds no water as you just try to defend your own racism. You cannot rationally argue with me on this issue. You cannot defend racism it with the life of Jesus.
if anything, and this isnt an apology. white people are the real scoundrels these days. point, we are all guilty, skin color does not change the fact. we are all human. Apparently The Land of the Free and the Proud is not for everyone. go ahead silver, youll die in a few years from the pollution in singapore anyway, and hey they all look the same.
sorry that was my hateful comment for the day.

“Vote”

Houston

#30223 Dec 15, 2012
Car 54 where are you?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30224 Dec 15, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
So after one is convicted of being a drug dealer in his youth, pays the price of his wrong doing, and returns to society as a positive force for the good of many for 30 years cannot be a model citizen? No one has the capacity to change their life from bad to good? Ever read the story of St. Paul? Tell me that story, if you will. As far a running with the dogs is concerned, I hope that The Father de-fleaed Jesus before his resurection into heaven because if he didn't, there are a lot of fleas that went up with him for 'running with the dogs' on earth that he made his life's mission. Your rationale holds no water as you just try to defend your own racism. You cannot rationally argue with me on this issue. You cannot defend racism it with the life of Jesus.
Never read the story of St. Paul so can't talk intelligently about it. Your model citizen's history goes to character. Can never own a weapon legally. Can't vote. Convicted felon means that he at somepoint would not and could not operate with in the rules of soceity. As I said before, run with dogs you get fleas. The company a man keeps says a lot about the man. I don't care for democrats so I don't run in those circles. I don't like blacks, so I don't go into their neighborhoods or shop in their stores. I mind my own business, provide for my family and do not draw attention to myself. I am not sure what else to tell you about not wanting to be your friend or get to know you. I will walk my side of the street.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#30225 Dec 15, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right to express your opinion and seek your own inner peace or peace of mind. My peace of mind comes with making more money and improving my family's wealth. I have not forgotten the times when we had nothing.
But because I do not support intergration and feel life would be far more simple if we were all were segregated, that God would deny me entrance into his kingdom? Well, that is my cross to bear and will do so proudly. But because I choose to not be friends with you, what commandments of God have I broken? I have not taken from you. I have not robbed from you. I have not coveted your wife. I believe in God and believe he is the only God to exsist. I have not beared false witness to anyone. So, what commandments of God have I violated because I don't want to get to know you or be friends with you? I am not a theologian and only a man, not God. Perhaps you can enlighten us all with your wisdom on the matter.
Thanks for pointing out that the bible does not condemn racism. I would ask any theist who is not racist to question why a god would not speak to this? Is the god really doing a good job of teaching how people should treat each other? In my opinion, he or the bible is not, thus more evidence a god does not exist. It is evidence barbaric ancient men made up the commandments and claimed they were of a god.

The bible gets pretty specific about how much you can beat your slave. So clearly it has time to speak about slavery. Yet I can find no commandment that says to have slaves is immoral. I can find no passage that says racism is immoral. I can find many that condone it.

Location hidden

#30226 Dec 15, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
hypocrite. who really wants a regime. id love to meet you face to face silver. ive met many of you. we could have a sit down, and see if you are really as defiant of equality as you sound on the web.
ME too kiddo. Me too.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30227 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Can't refute a point that hasn't been made there dude.
Does the fact that god allows these atrocities to happen show evidence a god does not intervene in earthy affairs?
What does prayer for the victims do?
If anyone prayed to keep those children safe ever, god clearly did not listen to those prayers.

Now are you saying you agree with those ideas?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30228 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Gosh I found a dollar on the floor today! IT was so exciting! Can't you refute that Mike?
I do not disagree with your claim, so no reason to refute it. So by this reasoning, I guess you do not disagree with my points?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30229 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Car 54 where are you?
Who are you talking to?

“Vote”

Houston

#30230 Dec 15, 2012
Seven you don't want none of that.

Location hidden

#30231 Dec 15, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
Requiring a doctor to be license before he operates is too regimented? Requiring a pilot to be licensed before he operates a plane is too regimented? Requiring a policemen, paramedic, a firemen or a teacher to be trained, educated and licensed is too regimented? Requiring a engineer to be licensed before they design the car you are riding in or house you are living in is too regimented?

Interesting and provocative....

“Vote”

Houston

#30232 Dec 15, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I do not disagree with your claim, so no reason to refute it. So by this reasoning, I guess you do not disagree with my points?
Since you have made no"points"I can neither agree nor disagree.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30233 Dec 15, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Never read the story of St. Paul so can't talk intelligently about it. Your model citizen's history goes to character. Can never own a weapon legally. Can't vote. Convicted felon means that he at somepoint would not and could not operate with in the rules of soceity. As I said before, run with dogs you get fleas. The company a man keeps says a lot about the man. I don't care for democrats so I don't run in those circles. I don't like blacks, so I don't go into their neighborhoods or shop in their stores. I mind my own business, provide for my family and do not draw attention to myself. I am not sure what else to tell you about not wanting to be your friend or get to know you. I will walk my side of the street.
How can you tell what stores they own? Maybe we should mark them like the Nazi's did to stores owned by Jews?

BTW refusing to hire someone due to race is to not operate within the rules of society.

Also, in the state of NC a felon can vote if his sentence is completed.

I agree that the gun law on felons is good. Do you agree with that regulation? Do you agree with the Brady bill?

“Vote”

Houston

#30234 Dec 15, 2012
Mike old boy....have you noticed...that so far...everybody dies? Do you acknowledge death as a natural part of life?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30235 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Hey emlu could you give us one of your recipes? I like the recipes and it makes Mike mad...win win!
Not sure what I said that indicates I am mad?

“Vote”

Houston

#30236 Dec 15, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you talking to?
Not you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30237 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Since you have made no"points"I can neither agree nor disagree.
Why is atheism filthy? Or is this just your fumbling way of demonizing anyone who opposes your god? Typical of Christian propaganda.

2 Corinthians 6:14 ESV /

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

I see you could not rebut my reasoning as always.

Main point, you are using Christian propaganda instead of logic when calling atheism filthy. Can you refute that point? Can you see a point if it slapped you in the head?

Location hidden

#30238 Dec 15, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>How can you tell what stores they own? Maybe we should mark them like the Nazi's did to stores owned by Jews?
BTW refusing to hire someone due to race is to not operate within the rules of society.
Also, in the state of NC a felon can vote if his sentence is completed.
I agree that the gun law on felons is good. Do you agree with that regulation? Do you agree with the Brady bill?
Well, if you are not informed about where you are going when you travel, then that is your problem. If you want to mark the stores like the Nazi's have a ball. I just know where not to go or where to shop. Long experience. You might be right about the not hiring based upon race, but we haven't been found guilty in a court of law by a jury of our peers. Court of public opinions means precisely dick. Doesn't suprise me you are informed about NC voting law as a convicted felon. Brady bill was a knee jerk response.

Location hidden

#30239 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Mike old boy....have you noticed...that so far...everybody dies? Do you acknowledge death as a natural part of life?
Here here. Not everyone really lives I once heard...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Epicenter Beating 17 min Eternal truth 16
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 22 min southern at heart 679
News The Latest: Black leader calls for economic boy... 37 min Brenda 26
News Keith Scott's wife has filed multiple restraini... 1 hr Fred Herbert 10
He should of stopped and held his hands up 1 hr Fred Herbert 32
Charlotte Chimps Out 1 hr Fred Herbert 151
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 2 hr I Hate Syracuse 4,897

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages