Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#30200 Dec 15, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
I know why he did it.My guess is, most of you guys don't...
Waco says,Now.......they will come after the guns...

So why don't you tell us what you think? If you do not jump to promote your reason, of course those who want gun control will get the upper hand.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#30201 Dec 15, 2012
Listen up folks! The Great Duquette had decreed that because bad things happen, there is no GOD! THE GREAT BARTENDER KNOWS ALL!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30202 Dec 15, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to begin with a cultural study of Palestine in the time of Jesus and how the Jews of the day totally separated themselves from any Samaritan, who they felt were the half breed dogs of society who they were superior to in their own eyes as well as the eyes of God. Jesus broke this Judaic law by not only associating with them, but giving them comfort and hope. His parable of 'The Good Samaritan' who took care of his brother who had been robbed and beaten, angered the status quo Jews because in the parable he had the Priest and the Levite pass him by on the other side. "Who was this man's brother?", Jesus asked, and this was one point that angered them and began their plot to kill Jesus. You seem to share the same view as the Jews of the day in your notion that one race is superior to the other, and therefore, you seem to have not learned the lesson that Jesus taught. He also dined with tax collectors, thieves and whores...and this also angered the status quo Jews. You have expressed on here that because I have befriended a person who served time in his youth in prison for selling drugs, that I am guilty of the same, or that I am a low life for this decision. Jesus said you would know his followers 'by their fruits'. Jesus would have befriended the same person and would have forgivin him for his past sin because he now lives in the light of goodness. I am certainly not a perfect human being by any stretch, but I do take the words of Jesus seriously and try my best to follow his example as much as I humanly can. How are you attempting to follow his example by your views of total segregation?
Actually AZ, what I said was a felonious drug dealer is a far cry from and I quote, "model citizen." You can not get blood from a turnip and I am not changing my mind. I see no benefit or any good from intergration. I can only see benefits from keeping things seperate and uniformal. Eliminates confusions and there are no questions. Makes everything go easier. While Jesus is far wiser than you or I, I do know for a fact that if you run with dogs you get fleas. And as I said before, haven't coveted my neighbors wife, haven't killed anyone yet, and haven't beared false witness to anyone. So, when I stand before Saint Peter to be judged, I will stand there proudly and not cower from my responsibilities. For I am only a man and not perfect.

Why not go have your anti prejudice and anti racism conversations with the 93%ers who voted for Obama first. Clear to me, the only thing that is important to the "opressed" ones is race.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30203 Dec 15, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me wonder about Robert Stowe and his Romney landslide predictions....wrong again, Robert. I wonder what his excuse is now?
It was funny how all the conservatives here thought Robert knew things we could not know due to his inherited money. He was dead wrong on the election, and he was dead wrong on many other things.
Being born with a silver spoon in your mouth does not make you smarter than others.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30204 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Wasting your time.As usual, trying to support your filthy atheism with every tragedy that comes around.You sick bastard.
Why is atheism filthy? Or is this just your fumbling way of demonizing anyone who opposes your god? Typical of Christian propaganda.

2 Corinthians 6:14 ESV /

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

I see you could not rebut my reasoning as always.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30205 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Listen up folks! The Great Duquette had decreed that because bad things happen, there is no GOD! THE GREAT BARTENDER KNOWS ALL!
Not what I said. I said it is evidence of it. Of course you do not know the difference between the two.

Another example of your reading comprehension abilities. I also never claimed to be married. You clearly just interpret things incorrectly.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30206 Dec 15, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You know AZ, last summer in trying to sell lady a .22 rifle, her NICS/FBI check came back "further review", a response would be provided in 3 days. She asked why, I explained they do not tell me why. She said "if I have been committed, would that have something to do with it?" I told her yes probably. 3 days FBI called back and said to proceed with the sale. She picked up the rifle and explained she had been "medically" cleared. You are correct in this is a nightmare for all concerned.
Was their any point in this post?
Hello

Lenoir, NC

#30207 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Not to mention pulling up a two year old post to respond to.
Hiding out in a 2 year old thread says a lot about your closet mentality.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30208 Dec 15, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually AZ, what I said was a felonious drug dealer is a far cry from and I quote, "model citizen." You can not get blood from a turnip and I am not changing my mind. I see no benefit or any good from intergration. I can only see benefits from keeping things seperate and uniformal. Eliminates confusions and there are no questions. Makes everything go easier. While Jesus is far wiser than you or I, I do know for a fact that if you run with dogs you get fleas. And as I said before, haven't coveted my neighbors wife, haven't killed anyone yet, and haven't beared false witness to anyone. So, when I stand before Saint Peter to be judged, I will stand there proudly and not cower from my responsibilities. For I am only a man and not perfect.
Why not go have your anti prejudice and anti racism conversations with the 93%ers who voted for Obama first. Clear to me, the only thing that is important to the "opressed" ones is race.
So after one is convicted of being a drug dealer in his youth, pays the price of his wrong doing, and returns to society as a positive force for the good of many for 30 years cannot be a model citizen? No one has the capacity to change their life from bad to good? Ever read the story of St. Paul? Tell me that story, if you will. As far a running with the dogs is concerned, I hope that The Father de-fleaed Jesus before his resurection into heaven because if he didn't, there are a lot of fleas that went up with him for 'running with the dogs' on earth that he made his life's mission. Your rationale holds no water as you just try to defend your own racism. You cannot rationally argue with me on this issue. You cannot defend racism it with the life of Jesus.

“Seek ”

Houston

#30209 Dec 15, 2012
Getting mad Mike?aww...too bad ! Cheer up Mike...i'm sure something bad will happen soon...something that"proves"to YOU that there is no GOD...

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30210 Dec 15, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Arming our teachers and school administrators seems repellent on the surface.But these school butcheries seem to continue unabated.Our society seems to be warped beyond repair.Next thing you know, department store Santas will need to carry Uzis.
The department store Santa's are the scary ones. I would never let them be armed. Some brat kid may set their spark. Same for some teachers and principals.

“Seek ”

Houston

#30211 Dec 15, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Was their any point in this post?
Have you ever had a point you self-serving nitwit?

“Seek ”

Houston

#30212 Dec 15, 2012
"hello"...and where are you dumbass?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30213 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Are you shooting to make for being number one in the use of personal attacks?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#30214 Dec 15, 2012
Bacon, you ever heard of putting rum in pumpkin pie? I want to "jazz" up the ole' recipe this year.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30215 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Getting mad Mike?aww...too bad ! Cheer up Mike...i'm sure something bad will happen soon...something that"proves"to YOU that there is no GOD...
Clearly I see enough evidence to be convinced their is no god. I am just pointing out one evidence to the idea. You ignore it just as you do all others. Common of blind faith.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30216 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever had a point you self-serving nitwit?
Again you fail to be able to refute my logic and just use personal attacks. Can you just try to refute a single point today? I challenge you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#30217 Dec 15, 2012
emlu wrote:
Bacon, you ever heard of putting rum in pumpkin pie? I want to "jazz" up the ole' recipe this year.
Did you say this to make fun of how I pointed out your non substantive posts?Remember how I used the example of trading recipes?

“Seek ”

Houston

#30218 Dec 15, 2012
Hey emlu could you give us one of your recipes? I like the recipes and it makes Mike mad...win win!

“Seek ”

Houston

#30219 Dec 15, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Again you fail to be able to refute my logic and just use personal attacks. Can you just try to refute a single point today? I challenge you.
Can't refute a point that hasn't been made there dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 17 hr Vvvv 171
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) Thu luvnut 295
Should the Charlotte Hornets use the old logo? Thu Tranny Anne 4
Long Lost Friend, Nathan Tiller... Looking for ... Apr 27 xrastaxmamaxmandax 1
Why Preachers Push Cruz NOT Trump Apr 24 Pretty In Pink 15
Let's See Who's A REAL Charlottean! (Jan '08) Apr 23 Tranny Andy 91
NC is the laughing stock of the world. Apr 23 Slinging weed 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages