Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,452)

Showing posts 29,021 - 29,040 of54,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Funny Waco! Are we good?
Well...let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Ok then-My word is correct, but can be ambiguous--so maybe I should of used a friggn word like infused or ingrained or for the "bottomfeeder" like myself(silver's word), just plain ole DRENCHED. Next
OR, instead of "resinate in that brain" you COULD have said, echo "in that brain", clearly you didn't mean "infuse with sap" that brain. Is this getting silly or what?

am·big·u·ous
/am&#712;bigyo&#862;o &#601;s/
Adjective

(of language) Open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning.
Unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made.

Synonyms
equivocal - vague - uncertain - doubtful - obscure

resonate/ resinate DO NOT MEAN the same thing. What was it you said about google?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Thanks for the sanity emlu.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

The idea that someone would have thoughts other than those spoon fed to them by political talking heads is beyond your comprehension. Your definition of a communist must be anyone who thinks for himself. You belong in China with your own kind --ie mind controled idiots.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, call Singapore to have them process the visa application faster. Paint whatever pictures you want. Your actions are those of communism. Your words align themselves with democrats on one subject and republicans on another. I have more respect for AZ because at least he chooses a side and doesn't wait to see which side will win. Have you sent in your extra taxes you haven't opted to voluntarily pay or are you waiting for the "republican" tax for when the democrats redistribute the wealth as per their communist manifesto?
Turd in the Punch Bowl

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

You are a pathetic bunch of losers. Move on with your lives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Turd in the Punch Bowl wrote:
I love people like you, Turd. Do you have a specific, pathetic loser in mind, Turd, or are we a collective? I mean you really need to point to one of us, Turd, so the correct loser can respond to you Turd. BTW, Turd, Merry Christmas to you, yes, wait for it, Turd.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Please kill yourself.Then...I'll move on with my life! I feel better already!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

You can't dampen our Christmas Spirit. Just want to be neighborly and send along this little video to you, the turd in the punch bowl. You can't offend us, but keep trying! Merry Christmas!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't dampen our Christmas Spirit. Just want to be neighborly and send along this little video to you, the turd in the punch bowl. You can't offend us, but keep trying! Merry Christmas!!!
I don't know bacon.I thought the guy killing himself was actually a pretty good idea....

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Snore wrote:
Good to read I wasn't loosing my mind. I do have "almost" a photogenic memory. Secondly Waco, I don't like to make enemies, I simply was giving Silver a taste of his BS medicine. Just assuming that Mike is this or that or Seven was dropped off at DSS and to think if it were true, it would have a harsh impact on someone if indeed he was abandoned or abused etc. Silver is not the kind of guy that would be in my circle of friends period. Thirdly, Silver says it with such ill intent and I simply think he is an ass, a bully, and a narcissist. Lastly, I don't have the same tone or "likes" of Seven and I can spell and my grammar isn't too bad either. Sorry Seven lol. And Seven, imo, you have some anger issues too. Hell I do too, but not at the extent of you and Silver. Good night to all.
no lol. I mean you just called silver a list of bad things...do you have anger issues? I'm tellin ya, I do this on my smart phone and if it isn't important...grammar goes out the fkin window lol....which spelling is an INTEGRAL PART OF GRAMMAR. Plus I'm just passionate about my country and can't stand people who gives up on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord, thanks Bacon for the reminder, both of them. The spirit and video. Don't we love being from the south!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Lord, thanks Bacon for the reminder, both of them. The spirit and video. Don't we love being from the south!
Emlu, I try. Everybody is so stressed out these days, we just need to take a step back and laugh. Being from the south is great. You should hear people trying to understand me from other countries. It's so funny. The other day I had to speak with an English lady about a passport ID card, "not to be confused with a passport" as I could tell she thought I had the IQ of a bowling ball. The longer we talked the funnier the conversation became and finally I burst out laughing and so did she and after that things were far more relaxed. I have to have the "passport ID card" if I travel by boat as "it will expedite your travel", but not by air to different islands of different countries. Some islands are so small they don't have airports. Some of these islands only have court "five days a calendar year." Got me to rethinking this island hopping, boat riding, if I do something wrong while on this island I know it's going to be a year before a court date thing. Last night when Waco was mocking Eliza Doolittle, I laughed out loud because it reminded me of the lady on the phone. I'll give it to Silver and his wife for sticking by their decision to leave because the shear mountain of paperwork is enough to make you want to change your mind, but I've muddled through tougher things and I'm sure Silver has too.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

TSF wrote:
The idea that someone would have thoughts other than those spoon fed to them by political talking heads is beyond your comprehension. Your definition of a communist must be anyone who thinks for himself. You belong in China with your own kind --ie mind controled idiots.
<quoted text>
Like you, I was free from my first breath. Part of my free thinking is to not buy into the idea of your "progressiveness" or "diversity" as the new norm. IF you want to be friends with the fags, spooks and test tube babies, by all means, have a ball. Forgive me if I don't join you. I have even asked you for you to move them in with you if you love them so much but that is NEVER an option with you or Mikey or Seven or AZ. You claim the rich take more entitlements that the dinks who do take entitlements but yet, you haven't stroked the first check to pay in extra since our country is in "dire straits" financially. I believe in hard work, dilligence, perseverence, and in due time you will be rewarded for the fruits of your labor. But you want to redistribute peoples wealth because you feel it is the right thing to do or my favorite, the good of the community. Well, where is the payback from the dinks who aren't kicking in their portion but still using the infrastructure or services? Your constituency even feels it is unreasonable for the president to give up living in the whitehouse, number one observatory circle, the air force 1 planes, the marine 1 helicopters, the presidential bus and limos, secret service cadre and so on even though all those perks cost exorbitant amounts of money to fund and maintain in order to facilitate the offices of the president and vice president in doing their job easier. Your "peoples champion" defender of the middle class knows as much about middle class as mitt romney does. Nothing. What I find provocative and down right insulting as an American is your president, since his dad was black and mother was white, why he never checked white on any of his college applications? No need to answer, rhetorical question.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you always want to know who judged something about your posts, I gave you the "nut". Not very lady like, but when you get another one, you'll have a pair.
So telling someone they should not pat people on the backs when they make extremely racist remarks is showing a lack of balls? I do not see your logic.
No, you are not lady like, and this is why I treat you as harshly as any man.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Mike you are a complete jerk.Did you even READ my post? Mike I supported OBAMA but I'd take one Silvercoast over ten thousand sorry Mike Duquettes.Do you understand that? Is it clear? There is something wrong with you boy.Something causes you to constantly judge and demean others.Silvercoast is an easy target, with his views on racial separation, but your constant attacks on the women on this forum are bizarre at best.
Look I have said this multiple times. I do not give a shit if they are women or men. I am not going to baby these people due to sex.

I can clearly see you like Silver. This tells me you have very poor judgement. So when you whine about me being harsh on this forum, I take your advice with the knowledge your judgement is poor. Got it?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were divorced and your wife cheated on you. I'm not about to go through umpteenth thousand of your inane posts to prove what you said. You also said you have a son. Did we just assume you have a son or an X son or is he, too a myth? When Silver posted the site from the NCDC, was that you, the X you, or could it be you with just a grain of truth or Mike the myth? I don't really care either way, because you're making yourself look silly with this going back and forth over what you said, but that's not really what you said game.
The reason you are likely so confused is, I stopped giving out personal information, due to the stalker nut bags on this thread. So when 'the truth' started acting like a stalker, I just never corrected him about his speculations on my status.
Now we have Silver trying to look up my personal history like a stalker.

Now why don't you just fuck off of my personal life?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Damn bacon for a minute I thought I was going crazy.I recall the while thing as well the divorce, the son , the whole nine yards.The thing is, this is not the"Mike Duquette"forum, I think maybe the best thing to do is simply ignore the guy.Then he can fight with the newer posters to his hearts content.
You can no more show evidence I was married, than you can show evidence of a god.
Some idiot speculated, and you believed him due to your ignorance. I do know you often heard someone on this thread talking about my x wife, but it was not me. I spoke of an x.

Waco, you do not have the will to ignore me. You have proved that time and time again. So bluff all you want.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wisdom for a little boy who's parents didn't even want to keep around let alone love. How does it feel to be a kid who was dropped off and left with DSS? Please don't kill yourself it is not your fault you suck at life. Just your dads for not using a rubber or your mom for not using her mouth.
Merry Christmas fuckface.

Silver is going to hell. He took the lords name in vain and he did not do unto others as he would have them do unto him.

Now all you enablers, pat Silver on the back for his lovely statement.He tells you what he really thinks, and Jesus said to always do that. Wait, no he did not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So telling someone they should not pat people on the backs when they make extremely racist remarks is showing a lack of balls? I do not see your logic.
No, you are not lady like, and this is why I treat you as harshly as any man.
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, were you raised in my neck of the woods! Silver you always say what you mean, therefore, I always know where I stand. I have always found a trust in a person like that, you and Waco are a lot alike in that manner. No worries about the bullets, I'll make .40's if you need them!:)

Mike, you're not much of a man, so we're even. I don't believe the above post by Lu has anything to do with racism. If I'm not mistaken she was posting back to him about Waco having to take her and Waco down. Stop trying to make something where there's nothing Mike.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>The reason you are likely so confused is, I stopped giving out personal information, due to the stalker nut bags on this thread. So when 'the truth' started acting like a stalker, I just never corrected him about his speculations on my status.
Now we have Silver trying to look up my personal history like a stalker.
Now why don't you just fuck off of my personal life?
You have a personal life?? That's news!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,021 - 29,040 of54,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2014 - East Gaston Warrior Football 3 hr Tarheel Warrior 8
Will Coach Roy Williams eventually be forced o... 5 hr Flagger 5
Loomis Fargo Mastermind Lives in Belmont (Oct '13) 9 hr Slick Sally 27
Seven file for school board, 1 incumbent decide... 10 hr Question 2
dog food Tue Go Blue Forever 6
Jacksonville man bit by venemous snake Jul 6 peggy wilson 1
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Jul 5 Mayhem Deluxe 30
•••
•••