Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30125 Dec 13, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin Bacon, I'm for the pogo sticks. Plus my boss just said "Pogo sticks, for one thing it will teach balance and coordination. They will also learn how to walk and chew gum at the same time, something the youth of today can't do." His words not mine. Though I do agree with the balance thing. Keeping a strong "core" is major in fitness.
Lu, the boys are very athletic for their age and I think maybe she's a little stressed since her husband is now deployed to a red zone and she worries about him and it spills over to the boys. Can you imagine a big, tough Marine saying a pogo stick is too dangerous for his boys? Looks like it's gonna be a gift card!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#30126 Dec 13, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you always want to know who judged something about your posts, I gave you the "nut". Not very lady like, but when you get another one, you'll have a pair.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, dang woman, that was funny.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#30127 Dec 13, 2012
Like most smart-assed Texans, I didn't have much good to say about North Carolina.Now I've had to eat my words!

Location hidden

#30128 Dec 13, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, the boys are very athletic for their age and I think maybe she's a little stressed since her husband is now deployed to a red zone and she worries about him and it spills over to the boys. Can you imagine a big, tough Marine saying a pogo stick is too dangerous for his boys? Looks like it's gonna be a gift card!!!
Prayers to the "red zone". I have a friend, his nephew, is going right after Christmas. The family is just glad he's here for the holiday. Let me know what they buy with the gift card.
Snore

Gastonia, NC

#30129 Dec 13, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he has stated before he doesn't have a computer. He uses his phone. He has something better than a computer, google or bing, he has Emlu!!! Behind every man is a good woman and IMO, you can't find a better woman than one from N.C. Waco is one lucky guy!!!
Got it. Is Waco and Emlu dating? Emlu is "our "google girl for sure. Gotta love her. Thanks Emlu for clearing the confusion with the 2 words that Waco and I were "feuding" over. lol
TSF

Kenly, NC

#30130 Dec 13, 2012
My "side " is the USA instead of some pansy frat boy political party. That idea would naturally escape you.
Just because you came from "a far" doesn't make you a wise man. I thought you were leaving the country because your little twitt lost the election. What is causing your delay? Is there anything I can do to help get your move started?
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Good eye on grammatical error. Secondly so what?! More importantly the fact that you admit you being a fence sitter makes you a bottom feeder in my book. Why do you think i detest TSF so much? You don't even choose a side. There is no honor or honour in that in my opinion. I have more respect for my adversaries because at least they choose a side and are committed.
Snore

Gastonia, NC

#30131 Dec 13, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Good eye on grammatical error. Secondly so what?! More importantly the fact that you admit you being a fence sitter makes you a bottom feeder in my book. Why do you think i detest TSF so much? You don't even choose a side. There is no honor or honour in that in my opinion. I have more respect for my adversaries because at least they choose a side and are committed.
Your opinion and no opinion is wrong. I'll give you a bone.
Snore

Gastonia, NC

#30132 Dec 13, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Thanks emlu.I knew snore had used the wrong word.
Emlu---I gave Waco the other nut lol. He's got a pair now. Am I the nutjob because if I'm not mistaken my word of resinate was correct. I'm making you the honorary judge, so please clarify so we can move past this ridiculous "argument."

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30133 Dec 13, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>My "side " is the USA instead of some pansy frat boy political party. That idea would naturally escape you.
Just because you came from "a far" doesn't make you a wise man. I thought you were leaving the country because your little twitt lost the election. What is causing your delay? Is there anything I can do to help get your move started?
Sure, call Singapore to have them process the visa application faster. Paint whatever pictures you want. Your actions are those of communism. Your words align themselves with democrats on one subject and republicans on another. I have more respect for AZ because at least he chooses a side and doesn't wait to see which side will win. Have you sent in your extra taxes you haven't opted to voluntarily pay or are you waiting for the "republican" tax for when the democrats redistribute the wealth as per their communist manifesto?

Location hidden

#30134 Dec 13, 2012
Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Got it. Is Waco and Emlu dating? Emlu is "our "google girl for sure. Gotta love her. Thanks Emlu for clearing the confusion with the 2 words that Waco and I were "feuding" over. lol
If you can call it that, it's hard to do half a country away. We are "big people" though and will make things work. As with others on here, just gotta get our "ducks" in a row. I got this thing about reading dictionaries, even as a kid. I had a couple great teachers that made it fun to do research.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#30135 Dec 13, 2012
Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Emlu---I gave Waco the other nut lol. He's got a pair now. Am I the nutjob because if I'm not mistaken my word of resinate was correct. I'm making you the honorary judge, so please clarify so we can move past this ridiculous "argument."
Thanks for the extra nut! Now I have three! I've always wanted a job at the circus!

Location hidden

#30136 Dec 13, 2012
Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Emlu---I gave Waco the other nut lol. He's got a pair now. Am I the nutjob because if I'm not mistaken my word of resinate was correct. I'm making you the honorary judge, so please clarify so we can move past this ridiculous "argument."
Post #'s 30113 & 30114, you make the call. If you were talking about sap then...
Snore

Gastonia, NC

#30137 Dec 13, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the extra nut! Now I have three! I've always wanted a job at the circus!
Funny Waco! Are we good?
Snore

Gastonia, NC

#30138 Dec 13, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Post #'s 30113 & 30114, you make the call. If you were talking about sap then...
Ok then-My word is correct, but can be ambiguous--so maybe I should of used a friggn word like infused or ingrained or for the "bottomfeeder" like myself(silver's word), just plain ole DRENCHED. Next

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#30139 Dec 13, 2012
Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Funny Waco! Are we good?
Well...let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Location hidden

#30140 Dec 13, 2012
Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Ok then-My word is correct, but can be ambiguous--so maybe I should of used a friggn word like infused or ingrained or for the "bottomfeeder" like myself(silver's word), just plain ole DRENCHED. Next
OR, instead of "resinate in that brain" you COULD have said, echo "in that brain", clearly you didn't mean "infuse with sap" that brain. Is this getting silly or what?

am·big·u·ous
/am&#712;bigyo&#862;o &#601;s/
Adjective

(of language) Open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning.
Unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made.

Synonyms
equivocal - vague - uncertain - doubtful - obscure

resonate/ resinate DO NOT MEAN the same thing. What was it you said about google?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#30141 Dec 13, 2012
Thanks for the sanity emlu.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#30142 Dec 13, 2012
The idea that someone would have thoughts other than those spoon fed to them by political talking heads is beyond your comprehension. Your definition of a communist must be anyone who thinks for himself. You belong in China with your own kind --ie mind controled idiots.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, call Singapore to have them process the visa application faster. Paint whatever pictures you want. Your actions are those of communism. Your words align themselves with democrats on one subject and republicans on another. I have more respect for AZ because at least he chooses a side and doesn't wait to see which side will win. Have you sent in your extra taxes you haven't opted to voluntarily pay or are you waiting for the "republican" tax for when the democrats redistribute the wealth as per their communist manifesto?
Turd in the Punch Bowl

Franklin, TN

#30143 Dec 13, 2012
You are a pathetic bunch of losers. Move on with your lives.

Location hidden

#30144 Dec 13, 2012
Turd in the Punch Bowl wrote:
You are a pathetic bunch of losers. Move on with your lives.
I love people like you, Turd. Do you have a specific, pathetic loser in mind, Turd, or are we a collective? I mean you really need to point to one of us, Turd, so the correct loser can respond to you Turd. BTW, Turd, Merry Christmas to you, yes, wait for it, Turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog food heroin smack? 1 hr Emmy1345 18
dog food near the arboretum 1 hr Emmy1345 15
how now BROWN cow >> boi 1 hr Emmy1345 4
In need of Work. 15 hr KaylaBayla 1
powpow Sat Emmy1345 9
bggb (Aug '14) Sat no one 146
News Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) Sat dollarsbill 525
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE