|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if this is taking the lords name in vein.
Actually no, this isn't taking the Lord's name in "vein". A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood to the heart. Try "vain".
Snore

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Good to read I wasn't loosing my mind. I do have "almost" a photogenic memory. Secondly Waco, I don't like to make enemies, I simply was giving Silver a taste of his BS medicine. Just assuming that Mike is this or that or Seven was dropped off at DSS and to think if it were true, it would have a harsh impact on someone if indeed he was abandoned or abused etc. Silver is not the kind of guy that would be in my circle of friends period. Thirdly, Silver says it with such ill intent and I simply think he is an ass, a bully, and a narcissist. Lastly, I don't have the same tone or "likes" of Seven and I can spell and my grammar isn't too bad either. Sorry Seven lol. And Seven, imo, you have some anger issues too. Hell I do too, but not at the extent of you and Silver. Good night to all.
Snore

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Bacon, imo, most men are terrible spellers. Take me out of "my statistic."
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Bacon I remember a lot of posts going on about Mike and his divorce.I was the only other person besides you yourself who told"THE TRUTH"to leave Mike's personal life alone.
Snore

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, it's not only I that said you were married; however, Waco remembers, The Truth and I remembered. You said you divorced because she cheated on you. You also said you have a son. Are all these lies you told or do some have a grain of truth so you can pick and choose the "assumptions" to chuckle about? How did three total strangers have the same assumption? Did you actually thank me for taking up for you after Truth blasted you a good one about understanding why your wife divorced you and then at least not say, well actually we weren't married? You even whined about no conservatives taking up for you before you read my post and then came back and apologized that you had missed my post defending you. Geez.
Maybe, I posted too soon. This is what I meant that I think Mike is addicted to his own prejudices, and quite frankly, I don't think he knows what the hell he is. I clicked on his registered name and it only went back so far as it states every single post he posted under his "RN"--14,0000 and counting. I have a life. lol
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Snore wrote:
Bacon, imo, most men are terrible spellers. Take me out of "my statistic."
I kan spel kwite good.
Snore

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

So Mike, in the spirit of Christmas, which is it?; and it is your right not to answer, but you have put both scenarios on here.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I see you do not understand a damn thing I am saying. I can see you do not know that the expression "grain of truth" means. I tried to explain it in detail, but you are just unable to grasp some concepts.
Do you think the Koran has any truth? I believe the claim a man named Mohamed existed, I just doubt many of the things the Koran claimed about him. Some might be true, but who can know which ones? It does not mean the Koran is all true.
I believe a man named Jesus existed. I not believe he healed any blind persons. You see, one can believe one claim in the bible, but not believe all the claims of the bible.
This is not a complicated concept.
Mike, I understand concepts, not always those you make up. If you would again like you to explain to me the meaning of the expression "grain of truth". I would appreciate it. Mike, have you noticed a pattern of when you disagree with anyone/everyone that your excuse is that EVERYONE but you doesn't know the definition or meaning of your wording or posts. Has it ever crossed your mind, it might be you that doesn't understand?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, I posted too soon. This is what I meant that I think Mike is addicted to his own prejudices, and quite frankly, I don't think he knows what the hell he is. I clicked on his registered name and it only went back so far as it states every single post he posted under his "RN"--14,0000 and counting. I have a life. lol
Snore, it's all good. Waco and I are telling the truth and if Truth were on here, he would be too. Truth is way too intelligent to be snookered by Mike. As a matter of fact Waco and I know when we're being called liars and when someone is telling us a whopper and then act like we're the ones making up something. You summed him up pretty well, no need to say anymore. BTW, good for you for your work at Cherubs. You do deserve a pat on the back for your kindness and help with this organization.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.
MRS ELEZABETH

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Do you need a loan if yes contact them on via-email,
alishafinancialloaninvestment@ gmail.com

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Snore wrote:
Good to read I wasn't loosing my mind. I do have "almost" a photogenic memory. Secondly Waco, I don't like to make enemies, I simply was giving Silver a taste of his BS medicine. Just assuming that Mike is this or that or Seven was dropped off at DSS and to think if it were true, it would have a harsh impact on someone if indeed he was abandoned or abused etc. Silver is not the kind of guy that would be in my circle of friends period. Thirdly, Silver says it with such ill intent and I simply think he is an ass, a bully, and a narcissist. Lastly, I don't have the same tone or "likes" of Seven and I can spell and my grammar isn't too bad either. Sorry Seven lol. And Seven, imo, you have some anger issues too. Hell I do too, but not at the extent of you and Silver. Good night to all.
Thanks for the laugh. Laughing is always good medicine. More importantly I will address your opinion with my own opinion. I didn't come to Topix to win friends or influence enemies. And since I view the internet as entertainment, Topix is part of that entertainment. So I vent. I am an asshole. I make no bones about it. Takes a lot of commitment to hold yourself to a higher standard and I come here to be entertained and vent when necessary. I am fairly certain I am arrogant too. Just my nature of being confident. I gladly welcome not being in your "circle" of friends. As I said before, I believe in friendship but I have few friends. But the few I have are ones I know I can depend on, regardless of the time, distance or inconvienence. I am certain your friendship comes with strings attached.

But I will not abandon my principals just because of the norm you have choosen for yourself. I will not abandon my principals because of the type of friends you surround yourself with. I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I am not. I have a clear conscious. Your brothern have offered their perspective on how to fix America and I choose to disagree vehemently. I do not agree with the direction the Democrats are taking America and 51% of Americans do not have a problem with it either. So forgive me if I decide to bow out of your party and leave early. I know I am not the only one and I do not hang with fags, spooks or test tube babies.

The only person on this forum I would ever have any concern about having to throw down with is Waco. There is iron and wisdom in his words. And with Lu reloading his rounds now, I know for a fact that I will have to put both down hard and fast. I even have the bullets picked out in my one gun safe and I would expect no different in return.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh. Laughing is always good medicine. More importantly I will address your opinion with my own opinion. I didn't come to Topix to win friends or influence enemies. And since I view the internet as entertainment, Topix is part of that entertainment. So I vent. I am an asshole. I make no bones about it. Takes a lot of commitment to hold yourself to a higher standard and I come here to be entertained and vent when necessary. I am fairly certain I am arrogant too. Just my nature of being confident. I gladly welcome not being in your "circle" of friends. As I said before, I believe in friendship but I have few friends. But the few I have are ones I know I can depend on, regardless of the time, distance or inconvienence. I am certain your friendship comes with strings attached.
But I will not abandon my principals just because of the norm you have choosen for yourself. I will not abandon my principals because of the type of friends you surround yourself with. I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I am not. I have a clear conscious. Your brothern have offered their perspective on how to fix America and I choose to disagree vehemently. I do not agree with the direction the Democrats are taking America and 51% of Americans do not have a problem with it either. So forgive me if I decide to bow out of your party and leave early. I know I am not the only one and I do not hang with fags, spooks or test tube babies.
The only person on this forum I would ever have any concern about having to throw down with is Waco. There is iron and wisdom in his words. And with Lu reloading his rounds now, I know for a fact that I will have to put both down hard and fast. I even have the bullets picked out in my one gun safe and I would expect no different in return.
Wow, were you raised in my neck of the woods! Silver you always say what you mean, therefore, I always know where I stand. I have always found a trust in a person like that, you and Waco are a lot alike in that manner. No worries about the bullets, I'll make .40's if you need them!:)

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, it's not only I that said you were married; however, Waco remembers, The Truth and I remembered. You said you divorced because she cheated on you. You also said you have a son. Are all these lies you told or do some have a grain of truth so you can pick and choose the "assumptions" to chuckle about? How did three total strangers have the same assumption? Did you actually thank me for taking up for you after Truth blasted you a good one about understanding why your wife divorced you and then at least not say, well actually we weren't married? You even whined about no conservatives taking up for you before you read my post and then came back and apologized that you had missed my post defending you. Geez.
Prove it? I said I had and X, that is all. You guys added your assumptions latter when looking for things to personally attack me on. Go back and read the posts. You assumed X meant I was married. That is because you do not pay attention well and assume what you cannot or do not know. You guys made a myth up and you still believe the myth even after being corrected. You can find evidence of it, yet you chose to just believe the myth. Typical believers.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I understand concepts, not always those you make up. If you would again like you to explain to me the meaning of the expression "grain of truth". I would appreciate it. Mike, have you noticed a pattern of when you disagree with anyone/everyone that your excuse is that EVERYONE but you doesn't know the definition or meaning of your wording or posts. Has it ever crossed your mind, it might be you that doesn't understand?
It has crossed my mind, then I note you guys cannot understand some of the most simple concepts, then I realize it is not me, it is you who is off.

A grain of truth means their is some truth in the claim. It does not define how much truth, as all situations are different. So when you wish to know how many grains are truthful in my opinion about the bible, you have to ask me if you wish to know.
You said earlier if it has any lies in it, it is a lie.So I guess that grain of truth is irrelevant. Well, I feel that grain of truth in the bible is irrelevant in some ways. It makes me discount the bible, because I cannot know when it is lying and when it is not.

Some of the grains in the bible may have been larger, but I seriously doubt any of the supernatural claims were true. Why would I? So if you take out the supernatural(and that includes god) you just have a story.You have a story of what the people in power might say to keep control over the people. You have a story of politics and war. You have a story of one side demonizing the other for war purposes. You have a story of a guy who tries to stop the war mongering of the religious right(Jesus) but only winds up influencing others down the road to use his words as an excuse for more war, inquisitions and crusades. You have a story that rallies the troops. You have a story that the right wing uses to get votes.
You have a story of politics.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, were you raised in my neck of the woods! Silver you always say what you mean, therefore, I always know where I stand. I have always found a trust in a person like that, you and Waco are a lot alike in that manner. No worries about the bullets, I'll make .40's if you need them!:)
Oh look, Lu Lu is patting the racist on the back as he calls people "spooks". Typical republicans.
You are such an optimist when it comes to your team. You can only see the good in your team and not the bad. Just as theists cannot see the bad in the god of the bible and only see what they feel is good.

There is a trend.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychopaths have a clear conscience.
You have bullets picked out to murder with? How sick.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no, this isn't taking the Lord's name in "vein". A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood to the heart. Try "vain".
Ok, so lets just look at the definition of vain.

vain
Definition
vain[ vayn ]
ADJECTIVE
excessively proud: excessively proud, especially of personal appearance
unsuccessful: failing to have or unlikely to have the intended or desired result
"a vain attempt to escape"
empty of substance: devoid of substance or meaning

Well it is clear the commandment must have been using the third meaning of the word. So when Silver used the word "Christ" in Christmas, to attack someone in a vulgar way, was that in reference to Jesus or was that part devoid of substance and meaning?
Not sure how you split hairs on sin, so I am just asking. Not saying you are wrong.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

"If you do not wish for my opinion, fine."

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Waco 1909 wrote:
Bacon I remember a lot of posts going on about Mike and his divorce.I was the only other person besides you yourself who told"THE TRUTH"to leave Mike's personal life alone.
Again, show a single post I made that I claimed to be divorced or married. I know you cannot, because you are chasing a myth you guys created. See how easily a myth can be created?
The grain of truth is, I have an X.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
i lost my love. 12 hr lost love 1
Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) 16 hr Joker 531
I Love Black Women (May '11) Sat Ria 229
Review: Ruiz & Associates Sat jose 2
What the heck is wrong with black people in cha... Sat Jessie 4
Saturday Night Street Racing (Apr '06) Jul 25 jim 329
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. Jul 25 Bob Rooney 1
•••
•••