“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30022 Dec 11, 2012
TSF wrote:
The republikans have the votes to make Michigan a right to work state and the lame ducks will vote that way. Republikans didn't learn anything from the last election because they just continue attacking large segments of the voting public to prove that they are against everything except tax breaks for the rich.. The Whig aristocrat party's time has passed long ago due to adaptability . It looks like their republikan descendants are destined to the same fate for the same reason.
.
<quoted text>
More useful insight from a "self made" millionaire who isn't opting to voluntarily pay more in taxes than what is owed.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30023 Dec 11, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is it with you redbone? Every time you disagree with a comment you blame your ex-redbone lover Gail. I'm sure you see white boogie men under your crib too. You're just as nutty as your gay bro Mikey. The only difference between you two is that you're still hiding your homosexuality but you can't hide your redbone, kaffir boy.
It's easy. Your style, descriptions and choice of words have not changed in two years...plus you keep changing your name to fit your new identity. You are so easy to figure out...Everyone else on here has too, especially Waco, who you waged your attacks on for a period of time. You just repeat you idiotic rants thinking that you are well hidden under the radar. What an absolute fool. How did that Obama re-election go for you, Gail?

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#30024 Dec 11, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
More useful insight from a "self made" millionaire who isn't opting to voluntarily pay more in taxes than what is owed.
more nothing from a nothing who constantly tries to prove that he is not nothing but we all know accountants dont really make anything, also whose best solution is to do nothing and fits his parties ideological mantra of complete nothingness.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#30025 Dec 11, 2012
Sorry Restricted accidentally hung up the phone.I hate cell phones.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#30026 Dec 11, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>more nothing from a nothing who constantly tries to prove that he is not nothing but we all know accountants dont really make anything, also whose best solution is to do nothing and fits his parties ideological mantra of complete nothingness.
Accountants don't make anything??? Are you nuts? I, WISH, I needed 2 sets of books!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#30027 Dec 11, 2012
Where is that happening? It is against federal law to require any workers to join a union.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What about unions lack of "adaptability" to allow people to join or not. Why should anyone be told "to work you must join us".

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30028 Dec 11, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>more nothing from a nothing who constantly tries to prove that he is not nothing but we all know accountants dont really make anything, also whose best solution is to do nothing and fits his parties ideological mantra of complete nothingness.
Wisdom for a little boy who's parents didn't even want to keep around let alone love. How does it feel to be a kid who was dropped off and left with DSS? Please don't kill yourself it is not your fault you suck at life. Just your dads for not using a rubber or your mom for not using her mouth.

Merry Christmas fuckface.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#30029 Dec 11, 2012
The vote will be that of a lame duck majority and a governor who campaigned as a moderate, Many of those lame ducks have been voted out of office by the majority voting public. They will accomplish that little slap at union membership and it will take time and effort to undo their mischief. The thing republikans forget or didn't notice in this past election is that union members still have the right to vote in the USA. The pubs also attacked and ignored the votes of minorities, hispanics in particular, women, teachers, public workers, police, firemen, veterans, the disabled, the poor, the unemployed, girl scouts of America, you name it. Duh! And they wonder how they lose elections. My fear is that the republikans will become so insignificant as a result of their self destructive attacks that they will be completely unable to balance and counter some of the extreme left wing nut democrat ideas.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>So the vote will not be the will of the majority? I thought it is a vote of join a union if you wish. What's wrong with that?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#30030 Dec 11, 2012
Oh crap!!! I thought you had moved to your motherland of China where they block internet comments from malcontents..

As for taxes, I am paying a higher percentage (double) than your hero Twitt Romney.
Back in 1975 , the year that VP Nelson Rockefeller and Pres. Gerald Ford had a combined total income of $17,000,000, I paid more in actual dollars than the two of them paid total. And, I earned that money by actually working instead of vulture capitalizing (cheating) someone else out of their money. Yes, I should have had a better accountant, but the point is that I have already paid more than my fair share.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
More useful insight from a "self made" millionaire who isn't opting to voluntarily pay more in taxes than what is owed.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30032 Dec 11, 2012
TSF wrote:
Oh crap!!! I thought you had moved to your motherland of China where they block internet comments from malcontents..
As for taxes, I am paying a higher percentage (double) than your hero Twitt Romney.
Back in 1975 , the year that VP Nelson Rockefeller and Pres. Gerald Ford had a combined total income of $17,000,000, I paid more in actual dollars than the two of them paid total. And, I earned that money by actually working instead of vulture capitalizing (cheating) someone else out of their money. Yes, I should have had a better accountant, but the point is that I have already paid more than my fair share.
<quoted text>
"Yes, I should have had a better accountant,"

Says all. What I don't see why you are not all over pelosi, or the kennedys or the president for that matter, for paying in their fair share? You only focus on the Republicans/Romney but claim to be independent. So, what gives? Take your time. I have to go out of town tomorrow and won't be back till the weekend.

And I agree, you should of had a better accountant and I understand you don't care for captial gains. Some work smarter while others work harder. That is the name of the game. Where you fall is solely up to you and NO vote or election has the right to change the rules midgame just because of jealousy, poor management or the lack of planning. That is what the proposed "tax" on the wealthy is. Keep in mind the wealthy were and have been paying all along. You act as if they haven't been paying at all.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#30033 Dec 11, 2012
TSF wrote:
Where is that happening? It is against federal law to require any workers to join a union.
<quoted text>
What is a right to work state? Why is there such a thing? Why were clean up crews from the south told they could not help after Sandy hit the north? Why is McDonald's pulling out of China? Why are CA cities going bankrupt? Why Did Hostess fold? Why are teachers against performance evaluations? Why did Hoffa go to prison?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30034 Dec 11, 2012
TSF wrote:
Oh crap!!! I thought you had moved to your motherland of China where they block internet comments from malcontents..
As for taxes, I am paying a higher percentage (double) than your hero Twitt Romney.
Back in 1975 , the year that VP Nelson Rockefeller and Pres. Gerald Ford had a combined total income of $17,000,000, I paid more in actual dollars than the two of them paid total. And, I earned that money by actually working instead of vulture capitalizing (cheating) someone else out of their money. Yes, I should have had a better accountant, but the point is that I have already paid more than my fair share.
<quoted text>
And you might want to invest in a Globe.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#30035 Dec 11, 2012
TSF wrote:
The vote will be that of a lame duck majority and a governor who campaigned as a moderate, Many of those lame ducks have been voted out of office by the majority voting public. They will accomplish that little slap at union membership and it will take time and effort to undo their mischief. The thing republikans forget or didn't notice in this past election is that union members still have the right to vote in the USA. The pubs also attacked and ignored the votes of minorities, hispanics in particular, women, teachers, public workers, police, firemen, veterans, the disabled, the poor, the unemployed, girl scouts of America, you name it. Duh! And they wonder how they lose elections. My fear is that the republikans will become so insignificant as a result of their self destructive attacks that they will be completely unable to balance and counter some of the extreme left wing nut democrat ideas.
<quoted text>
I can't remember how far in the hole Michigan is, do you? I don't think the state wants to follow CA example. At one time, maybe a good thing, looked out for workers. As with any organization, corruption happens,(Hoffa) eventual collapse. I don't think that's a Rep or Dem, that's just a common thief. It can be any party.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#30036 Dec 11, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wisdom for a little boy who's parents didn't even want to keep around let alone love. How does it feel to be a kid who was dropped off and left with DSS? Please don't kill yourself it is not your fault you suck at life. Just your dads for not using a rubber or your mom for not using her mouth.
Merry Christmas fuckface.
hahahaha and may blessings be spilled upon your old bald head. See I'm not like you silver, nor your wife. You can't beat me.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#30037 Dec 11, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha and may blessings be spilled upon your old bald head. See I'm not like you silver, nor your wife. You can't beat me.
Real life isn't world of warcraft kiddo. One day it will come knocking.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#30038 Dec 12, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it, and Seven smoked you and you know it. He ate your lunch and pretty much spit it back at you and if a team won, it was team Seven. He had a civil, intellectual and thorough debate and IMO, the best you could do was try to make excuses.
So tell us just what point he won on?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#30039 Dec 12, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know individual opinion was a "team" effort, therefore I'm not "policing" anyone. I'm glad you know everyone's religion on here, you have been posting longer than I. So, you are saying religion has not changed in thousands of years? Religion doesn't have to be equal, it's a choice. An individual choice. You have made your and I have made mine, is that not equal? I believe waco was being sarcastic. One more question on that "grain of truth" thing, exactly what "grain" do you find truthful? It's a big wheat field and I find each grain connected.
Go reread what I said, as you clearly did not understand my words. I said religion did change. It changed due to secularism. I went on and on about it, so how did you miss it?
I said we are free to chose, and that is due to secularism, not religion.
You are arguing with the voices in your head. Go back and read with some focus.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#30040 Dec 12, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know individual opinion was a "team" effort, therefore I'm not "policing" anyone. I'm glad you know everyone's religion on here, you have been posting longer than I. So, you are saying religion has not changed in thousands of years? Religion doesn't have to be equal, it's a choice. An individual choice. You have made your and I have made mine, is that not equal? I believe waco was being sarcastic. One more question on that "grain of truth" thing, exactly what "grain" do you find truthful? It's a big wheat field and I find each grain connected.
Here is how I determine what I believe. If someone is a known liar, and he says something that does not sound normal, I tend to think he is just telling another lie. I can see the bible is not truthful, so when it makes claims of a fantastic nature, I do not believe them on face value. Ye of blind faith believe in all the outrageous claims of the ancient men on pure face value, or blind faith.
Yes, the field is big, and a grain is small, thus the grains of truth the bible has are small in my opinion. Can you prove they are not? Of course you cannot, as none of it has evidence.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#30041 Dec 12, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know individual opinion was a "team" effort, therefore I'm not "policing" anyone. I'm glad you know everyone's religion on here, you have been posting longer than I. So, you are saying religion has not changed in thousands of years? Religion doesn't have to be equal, it's a choice. An individual choice. You have made your and I have made mine, is that not equal? I believe waco was being sarcastic. One more question on that "grain of truth" thing, exactly what "grain" do you find truthful? It's a big wheat field and I find each grain connected.
No, you do not have to police anyone. But why must you be forced? Oh, I guess you think it must be a commandment from a god or else you have no idea how to behave in good manners. Grow up.
Yes, it is an opinion forum, and you are to chicken shit to tell your team they have done wrong. But maybe it is your opinion they do not wrong? Did you note how policing is still in the opinion category? Do you need everything spelled out to you like a child? Grow up.
Was Waco joking? Clearly, but it was in very poor taste and showed an Anti-freedom of religion attitude. But I can see that must be ok with you. Just as when so many Muslims refused to condemn those on their team. You are the same as them.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#30042 Dec 12, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Are you running Mike?? I asked what grain you believe in and yet..no answer. Yes I believe the Bible. BTW Psalm 68:11 Again, name your grain.
Again, I do not run from questions, as my name is not Emlu. Be patient. I will get to your questions. I see you will never get to mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 2 hr Nader 240
CATHY- Waffle House Belmont 5 hr Pete Sanchez 2
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 8 hr Resource Action 252
Review: Brookdale Animal Hospital (Dec '13) 10 hr Cory Trevor 3
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 10 hr Lamb Cobb 4,842
Go Big Red 12 hr ALWAYS A RAIDER 16
The Raider Dynasty is OVER! 12 hr ALWAYS A RAIDER 14
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••