Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Taxpayer

Charlotte, NC

#29381 Dec 1, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>what? You break the law too? So that means you cheat or don't pay taxes. Your about as presumptious as the entire hollywood world. I work every day except today, I pay income taxes taxpayer. Yes I am proud of breaking a law from a too bigg government. I sound like a fking republican don't I? I smoke marijuana from time to time big fking whoopdy doo huh. You lawbreaking actions are far worse and dangerous than mine, to the other people and to yourself. You are an endangerment to society. How's that, using your little spin logic and stupid presumptious attitude based on nothing but your clueless mind back at you huh. Its fun as hell to drop to you guys levels of unintelligence.
Anger issues son? Again, you are proud of breaking federal laws daily. Glad to hear you smoke dope. I like my drinks. BAM! Lawbreaking actions you say I have. Kid, you have some major issues. I thought(stupid me) that smoking dope was supposed to mellow a person out. I guess you are not smoking the good stuff.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29382 Dec 1, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>o sorry I. Underestimated your intelligence again. Don't beat. Your wife over it or anything.
Coming from a kid who appearently can't get any other job than that of a busy boy and the only reason you got that job was because you don't have to take a piss test, I will take your whaaaaaaaay whaaaaaay whaaaaay as a compliment kiddo. I am sure if I dig hard enough, I could find some of my kids pacifiers for you. Maybe even a teddy bear or two.
WACO 1909

League City, TX

#29383 Dec 1, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>Good one Waco. I didn't know you had a sense of humor either.
Well,a sense of humor, at least it's free.

Location hidden

#29384 Dec 1, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I KNOW you don't want me to bring up some republican crooks.My grandfather was a moonshiner..prohibition apparently wasn't popular back then.As a Texan I believe if a law is wrong...break it en masse....which is exactly what they did.Sometimes, people have to stand up to their GOVERNMENT.
I think standing up for what you believe in is a good thing. The southern states did just that in 1861. Some states are doing that again by peacefully asking to secede. States don't need the feds, feds need the states. Federal Government isn't really a tangible thing unless you count military hardware, national parks and government buildings. It is an idea. Sometimes ideas need to change and sometimes they don't. Sometimes people need to feel the pain to know they are alive and appreciate simplicity.
WACO 1909

United States

#29385 Dec 1, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think standing up for what you believe in is a good thing. The southern states did just that in 1861. Some states are doing that again by peacefully asking to secede. States don't need the feds, feds need the states. Federal Government isn't really a tangible thing unless you count military hardware, national parks and government buildings. It is an idea. Sometimes ideas need to change and sometimes they don't. Sometimes people need to feel the pain to know they are alive and appreciate simplicity.
I will be damned! I don't know.....it's like like you read...my mind.I am of the opinion...that there are FAR too many needless laws...I'm sure some people...who shall remain nameless..feel as though there are not ENOUGH laws...perhaps a loose military confederation is all the fifty states need...and let the states do as they please otherwise....

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29386 Dec 1, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding statement Silver. We wouldn't know laughter unless we know sadness.
WACO 1909

United States

#29387 Dec 1, 2012
Oddly enough...I found out that Reagan raised taxes....eleven times....

Location hidden

#29388 Dec 1, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
Oddly enough...I found out that Reagan raised taxes....eleven times....
Wasn't that part of "Reaganomics"plan?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29389 Dec 1, 2012
Romney goes around the country saying that no one should get a free lunch, then he takes the first offer from Obama for one. There you go!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29390 Dec 1, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Romney goes around the country saying that no one should get a free lunch, then he takes the first offer from Obama for one. There you go!
Now now Arnold, maybe they went Dutch :)
poor me

Spruce Pine, NC

#29391 Dec 1, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
I don't have a computer.Who should I blame?.....how about....myself!
I don't have one either. lol.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29392 Dec 1, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
They do have personal message feature? You the forum cop now too? Man of many parts Miley.
So because I advise it is the nature of this forum to respond to any posts, that makes me the forum cop? Yet Bacon whines that I responded to posts that were not to me, and you say nothing. Double standards are a trend of the republicans.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29393 Dec 1, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
They do have personal message feature? You the forum cop now too? Man of many parts Miley.
And yes, they do have a personal message feature.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29394 Dec 1, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>GE, do your homework and tell me how "campaign finance and trade" connect. Bet you can't or WON'T. BTW it took one second for me to think of this one.
Look, if you cannot articulate your thoughts, do not expect me to read your mind. I have no idea what you or Bacon are talking about. Is it really to difficult for you to explain anything?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29395 Dec 1, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU, Mike Duquette, actually have the nerve to tell someone to READ more carefully? This coming from a man that rather someone tell him what a book is about than read it?? At least conservatives TRY to read and you use cliff or online summaries. Oh yeah buddy, you're the guy to be admonishing anyone about reading something!!!
Again, I do not read what you say I must on demand. If you wish to write something here, I will likely read it. If you want me to read some book you like, then sell the idea to me, do not demand what I read. You are not my teacher.
All of this has absolutely nothing to do with someone not reading the posts carefully here. Nice diversion.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29396 Dec 1, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Free expression is only free if they check with Miley the gay bar manager first. Perhaps the inconsistancy of America is why other governments are not modeling theirs after ours. Perhaps that same inconsistancy is why foreign investors are not investing into GM so they can clear what they owe from the first two rounds of "stimulus" to the American people before your president authorizes additional rounds of quantitative easing, oops sorry, stimulus.
So you are also for allowing foreigners to fund our political candidates? You think we 'must' do this in order to get them to invest in stock?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29397 Dec 1, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kennedys. There is a group of people the democrats idolize and I will never understand why. Joe Kennedy made a lot of money bootlegging liquor during the Prohibition. He purposely broke the law and paid for his family's fortune with blood money.
And republicans are the assholes? Please.
When losing a debate, just pull out something the Kennedy's once did that has nothing to do with the issue.

Location hidden

#29398 Dec 1, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Look, if you cannot articulate your thoughts, do not expect me to read your mind. I have no idea what you or Bacon are talking about. Is it really to difficult for you to explain anything?
General Electric, campaign finance and trade. How do you think Jeffery Immelt got on the President's job council? He got on the job council by promoting the "green energy" at every turn. GE received subsidies in return and are you ready for this one, get ready Mikie, Immelt is a life long REPUBLICAN! That's another reason I'm a Independent. Big business is imperative to this country, but I believe it corrupt to promote policy in return for subsidies. I guess you need to read up a little more on "business" issues in this country. Believe it or not you can tie business in with all the "social issues" you...talk about on here.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29399 Dec 1, 2012
Snore wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't agree with you more Bacon. It's "The two party DC Country Club"! The greens is where the real negotiations begin and end. I forgot about the other crook Joe Kennedy. He was as big a crook as any of the "fab four"(and I don't mean The Beatles.) Correct you are-Bliderberg Group now and mostly Jewish and I don't mean any disrespect. The Jews basically own the world. I did fail to mention although I thought it was implied that it takes EXTREME WEALTH, hence POWER that the "fab four" had that even Gates has not surpassed. Google kid Mark? on his way. Stock almost $590/share. Mind boggling.
"The Jews basically own the world."? Are you another conspiracy theorist? Seems to be a trend of republicans.

Location hidden

#29400 Dec 1, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you are also for allowing foreigners to fund our political candidates? You think we 'must' do this in order to get them to invest in stock?
Um, Obama was endorsed by the leaders of Mexico, Venezula and the American Communist Party.

As a business owner, up to you who do or do not take captial from. Also up to you who you do or do not do business with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids grave marker Wed Parent 1
Chiva (Mar '17) Wed Helpagirlout 7
Charlotte mayor on trans gender homosexual rest... (Feb '15) Oct 16 Ipso 7
Robertsí loss Oct 16 WhatThe 3
Dont burn your NFL tickets Oct 16 Moose Knuckle 13
Need boy, girl, bud Oct 15 Helpagirlout 1
Need a plug (Jan '17) Oct 15 Helpagirlout 20

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance