Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,411)

Showing posts 28,201 - 28,220 of49,379
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you would not protest someone slandering you? Bull.
My name is not Thomas.
Silver claims 'team republican'. I made no mention of someone actively supporting posts. I did make mention who refuses to condemn poor behavior, and you are one of them. You only condemn those outside 'team republican'.
I think I did win the debate. I really doubt you believe my name is Thomas as Silver claims. Winning a debate does not mean changing the accusers mind.
I would love to debate issues of politics, but your team seems to like playing games like Silver.
I have been begging for an intellectual debate for some time now, but no one seems up for it. It is no wonder someone has come to junk up this tread with spam.
Hypocrite.I've been slandered on a daily basis by a nut.Your response? Ha ha!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin Bacon, hope you and yours are well. Looks like you and Silver are making the popular move. Money people are saying over and over "take your money and run" if you want to survive. Britain, France, every country that are raising taxes are experiencing "mass exodus" of citizens. Me, I'm just moving to the southwest area of the country. Lots of opportunity, good weather, and the BEST company I have found in a while.
Good morning to you too Lu. I know where you're moving and I hope everything works out great for you guys. I began my move before talk of fiscal cliff, the election or anything else began and wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing. I was watching the news on tv last night and it seems Silver and I aren't alone and it I heard many people say what I said, "they want out of the rat race" here in the U.S. Our government has turned into some kind of freaking reality show, except it's actuality and both sides are to blame. I love this country but until our government officials understand what their job as elected officials is, then I'm gonna have me a rest and hopefully, give my family some days of peace and tranquility. Lord knows they've earned it and I know I have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you would not protest someone slandering you? Bull.
My name is not Thomas.
Silver claims 'team republican'. I made no mention of someone actively supporting posts. I did make mention who refuses to condemn poor behavior, and you are one of them. You only condemn those outside 'team republican'.
I think I did win the debate. I really doubt you believe my name is Thomas as Silver claims. Winning a debate does not mean changing the accusers mind.
I would love to debate issues of politics, but your team seems to like playing games like Silver.
I have been begging for an intellectual debate for some time now, but no one seems up for it. It is no wonder someone has come to junk up this tread with spam.
Mike, if you don't like the content of this forum, don't post on it anymore. Move on to one that will better serve your intellectual debating skills. No one is making you stay on here. Maybe you can find one with "teams".

Mike, I've said in the past, I spent my days doing criminal background searches on people and to err is human. I don't know if your name is Thomas, if there was a photograph I still wouldn't know if it was you and quite frankly, I don't care if it was you. Let it go if it's not you. If it wasn't you good, and if it was you and you did your time, good too.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, if you don't like the content of this forum, don't post on it anymore. Move on to one that will better serve your intellectual debating skills. No one is making you stay on here. Maybe you can find one with "teams".
Mike, I've said in the past, I spent my days doing criminal background searches on people and to err is human. I don't know if your name is Thomas, if there was a photograph I still wouldn't know if it was you and quite frankly, I don't care if it was you. Let it go if it's not you. If it wasn't you good, and if it was you and you did your time, good too.
SILVERCOAST hates Mikes'guts, or so it seems.Mike being so loveable and all, I find that amazing.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you stand by your poor research? Your employer is getting screwed.
Attack me personally all you wish, as clearly you have no good arguments of substance, so you resort to such tactics. Clearly your team is fine with that, as none have condemned it.

Face it, you all hate me because I can debate you out of the room, so you slander me. Just proves to me that my arguments are better than yours.
Nana nana Bo Bo Miley
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Mike leads the pack in personal attacks, yet now he says he wants"intellectual"d ebate??
WACO 1909

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

I'm registered Mike.Let's have an"intellectual"deba te.The"fiscal cliff"looks like promising debate material.Let's have your views.Or, maybe you are afraid of a real debate?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nana nana Bo Bo Miley
Hey Silver, we can call Mike's team the nana nana boo boo team or "honey boo boo" team. In the words of honey boo boo, they like to be "redneckanized" and that way Mike can get the recognition he so deserves!!!!
WACO 1909

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Silver, we can call Mike's team the nana nana boo boo team or "honey boo boo" team. In the words of honey boo boo, they like to be "redneckanized" and that way Mike can get the recognition he so deserves!!!!
I guess Mike doesn't want an"intellectual"deba te Bacon.If that's the case, what kind of a"debate"is he actually looking for?
WACO 1909

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Bacon this is starting to get me a bit on the downside.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Silver, we can call Mike's team the nana nana boo boo team or "honey boo boo" team. In the words of honey boo boo, they like to be "redneckanized" and that way Mike can get the recognition he so deserves!!!!
No doubt
WACO 1909

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Emlu I just got back from the firing range, my cousin let me shoot his"Ed Brown" 1911........it don't get no better than that...as we say down here...the only person who can't shoot with that thing...is the sucker with the money to buy it....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

WACO 1909 wrote:
Emlu I just got back from the firing range, my cousin let me shoot his"Ed Brown" 1911........it don't get no better than that...as we say down here...the only person who can't shoot with that thing...is the sucker with the money to buy it....
Here here.
Mitt Romney

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderfully mature. No wonder I lost.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderfully mature. No wonder I lost.
I'll put you down for the "honey boo boo" team. Who's going to be "honey bear" you or Mike?!?!:) Prepare to be "redneckonized"!!!! I think that was wonderfully put, don't you???
police state

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Because republikans have spent the last four years being purposefully obstructive and it pretty much cost them the election. Their oath of office to the USA takes a back seat to Grover Norquist and tax breaks to the rich. There is no reason to believe they will work for solutions now because they could give a hoot in hell about the USA and its working class citizens. The republikan house congressmen are simply money whores for the rich.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

police state wrote:
Because republikans have spent the last four years being purposefully obstructive and it pretty much cost them the election. Their oath of office to the USA takes a back seat to Grover Norquist and tax breaks to the rich. There is no reason to believe they will work for solutions now because they could give a hoot in hell about the USA and its working class citizens. The republikan house congressmen are simply money whores for the rich.
<quoted text>
TSF, I think I've asked you this before, would you be better satisfied with our government if only democrats were in charge? You've never had anything positive to say about the republican party and it seems if it were up to you we would just have a one party government. I believe your moniker is "police state", so wouldn't that be to your liking if we had only a one party government with democrats who aren't money whores because they're all penniless (wink wink) and know what it's like for people like you and me?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

police state wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, looks like you may get your "police state"

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/11/30/democr...

Looks like your beloved dems want to start leading the way. Of course before you take Hank's statements too seriously, remember, he is the dem representative that stated the island of Guam could tip over!!!:)
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Animosity toward the party of corruption and Norquist tax breaks for the rich is not an endorsement of individual democratic corruption. Hank is certainly far too stupid to have been sent to congress. He probably graduated from the same college as Murdock and Todd Aiken.
I believe that political parties have become more important to some people than the USA itself and therin lies most of our problem.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Positive statement about republicans:
The republican party was ONCE a great party that was lead by men of principle who protected the best interests of our nation in their own way.
The republikan party of today consist of money whores whose only interest is protecting the pampered rich from having to pay their fair share of taxes. I submit as evidence Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States of America , John Boehner handing out PAC checks on the house floor. That act alone speaks loudly and clearly.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I think I've asked you this before, would you be better satisfied with our government if only democrats were in charge? You've never had anything positive to say about the republican party and it seems if it were up to you we would just have a one party government. I believe your moniker is "police state", so wouldn't that be to your liking if we had only a one party government with democrats who aren't money whores because they're all penniless (wink wink) and know what it's like for people like you and me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,201 - 28,220 of49,379
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cruising Charlotte late 60's Early 70's (Mar '13) 2 hr David Alan 2
Saving Money on Ebay School, work & Christmas (Jul '13) 10 hr yes 4
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Thu James Jeffers 39
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Wed Buff Aloe 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Wed southener 4,785
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Apr 16 nyc2nc 10
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) Apr 16 Past present future 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE