WACO 1909

Humble, TX

#29283 Nov 29, 2012
So....Mike....you're the Great Debater? Really I just don't see it, in any shape, way, or form.Stubbornness and an inability to actually listen to what is said, isn't much of a debater.But, to be honest, more than a few Topix"debaters"suffe r from this selfsame malady. Its hard to debate without the actual interaction from other people, that is to say, their expressions and voice.There seems to be a tendency to overcompensate for these lacks by employing harsh and overly critical language.In this case, i'm not singleing you out as a culprit, but if anything I'm addressing us all, to a certain extent.Topix"debate" seems to encourage the most aggressive stances, while leaving more moderate voices behind.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#29284 Nov 29, 2012
This seems to be a one way comment post with a troll nut that posts comments to himself. I scrolled about 5 pages and noticed one person using 6 post names, Waco, Not Here, Zeneth, Mike Duquette, etc. In three post names the same troll nut is arguing with himself, one claiming to be the other, Waco and Not Here, etc. Doesn't make any sense. Never seen a forum like this. This post site is a real NUTHOUSE.
WACO 1909

Humble, TX

#29285 Nov 29, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
This seems to be a one way comment post with a troll nut that posts comments to himself. I scrolled about 5 pages and noticed one person using 6 post names, Waco, Not Here, Zeneth, Mike Duquette, etc. In three post names the same troll nut is arguing with himself, one claiming to be the other, Waco and Not Here, etc. Doesn't make any sense. Never seen a forum like this. This post site is a real NUTHOUSE.
Odd that you didn't notice"anonymous proxy"old boy. That says a lot, don't you think?
WACO 1909

Humble, TX

#29286 Nov 29, 2012
Sometimes I like to discuss the nature of"Topix"itself.So, in order not to confuse"Mr. Anderson", I'd like to address this post to ALL posters.As a medium for discourse, "Topix"has several glaring weaknesses.Not the least, as previously mentioned, is the ease with which posters of dubious morality"steal"the names and monikers of their fellow posters."Mr. Anderson's"simplistic and convenient post points up the problem nicely.By ignoring the vicious and obscene posts of"anonymous proxy", while concentrating only on my own posts for criticism, he shows that he himself may have well been the aforementioned"anonymous proxy", using another clumsy subterfuge as cover."Mr. Anderson"heretofore unknown on this forum, suddenly appears just in the nick of time to level his self-serving criticism at a poster who has been on this forum for several months.For shame!
WACO 1909

Humble, TX

#29287 Nov 29, 2012
So...to all posters...whose fault will it be, if America falls off the"Fiscal Cliff"?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29288 Nov 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you stand by your poor research? Your employer is getting screwed.
Attack me personally all you wish, as clearly you have no good arguments of substance, so you resort to such tactics. Clearly your team is fine with that, as none have condemned it.
Face it, you all hate me because I can debate you out of the room, so you slander me. Just proves to me that my arguments are better than yours.
What are you 10 years old? Silver and "his team?" How about Silver put out information which may or may not be true and no one don't cares either way? I don't know if you've noticed, but I haven't seen a line of posts in support of you. It's certainly not my place to fight your battles and maybe others feel the same way. Best advice I can give you Mike, pick and choose your battles. Looks like you lost not only the battle but the war on this nonissue. Since you pride yourself on your debating skills, debate your way out of Silver's claims or stop the whining. It is what it is and folks can decide what they believe or don't believe. The man doth protest too much!!!

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29289 Nov 30, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
Just skip all unregistered posts.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#29290 Nov 30, 2012
Republikans
WACO 1909 wrote:
So...to all posters...whose fault will it be, if America falls off the"Fiscal Cliff"?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29291 Nov 30, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you 10 years old? Silver and "his team?" How about Silver put out information which may or may not be true and no one don't cares either way? I don't know if you've noticed, but I haven't seen a line of posts in support of you. It's certainly not my place to fight your battles and maybe others feel the same way. Best advice I can give you Mike, pick and choose your battles. Looks like you lost not only the battle but the war on this nonissue. Since you pride yourself on your debating skills, debate your way out of Silver's claims or stop the whining. It is what it is and folks can decide what they believe or don't believe. The man doth protest too much!!!
Mornin Bacon, hope you and yours are well. Looks like you and Silver are making the popular move. Money people are saying over and over "take your money and run" if you want to survive. Britain, France, every country that are raising taxes are experiencing "mass exodus" of citizens. Me, I'm just moving to the southwest area of the country. Lots of opportunity, good weather, and the BEST company I have found in a while.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29292 Nov 30, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would not protest someone slandering you? Bull.
My name is not Thomas.
Silver claims 'team republican'. I made no mention of someone actively supporting posts. I did make mention who refuses to condemn poor behavior, and you are one of them. You only condemn those outside 'team republican'.

I think I did win the debate. I really doubt you believe my name is Thomas as Silver claims. Winning a debate does not mean changing the accusers mind.

I would love to debate issues of politics, but your team seems to like playing games like Silver.

I have been begging for an intellectual debate for some time now, but no one seems up for it. It is no wonder someone has come to junk up this tread with spam.

Location hidden

#29293 Nov 30, 2012
TSF wrote:
Republikans
<quoted text>
Why?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29294 Nov 30, 2012
TSF wrote:
Republikans
<quoted text>
It is the fault of whoever voted for the congresspersons who refuse to compromise.
WACO 1909

Humble, TX

#29295 Nov 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Just skip all unregistered posts.
Everyone would be better off skipping your posts.,
WACO 1909

Humble, TX

#29296 Nov 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you would not protest someone slandering you? Bull.
My name is not Thomas.
Silver claims 'team republican'. I made no mention of someone actively supporting posts. I did make mention who refuses to condemn poor behavior, and you are one of them. You only condemn those outside 'team republican'.
I think I did win the debate. I really doubt you believe my name is Thomas as Silver claims. Winning a debate does not mean changing the accusers mind.
I would love to debate issues of politics, but your team seems to like playing games like Silver.
I have been begging for an intellectual debate for some time now, but no one seems up for it. It is no wonder someone has come to junk up this tread with spam.
Hypocrite.I've been slandered on a daily basis by a nut.Your response? Ha ha!

Location hidden

#29297 Nov 30, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin Bacon, hope you and yours are well. Looks like you and Silver are making the popular move. Money people are saying over and over "take your money and run" if you want to survive. Britain, France, every country that are raising taxes are experiencing "mass exodus" of citizens. Me, I'm just moving to the southwest area of the country. Lots of opportunity, good weather, and the BEST company I have found in a while.
Good morning to you too Lu. I know where you're moving and I hope everything works out great for you guys. I began my move before talk of fiscal cliff, the election or anything else began and wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing. I was watching the news on tv last night and it seems Silver and I aren't alone and it I heard many people say what I said, "they want out of the rat race" here in the U.S. Our government has turned into some kind of freaking reality show, except it's actuality and both sides are to blame. I love this country but until our government officials understand what their job as elected officials is, then I'm gonna have me a rest and hopefully, give my family some days of peace and tranquility. Lord knows they've earned it and I know I have.

Location hidden

#29298 Nov 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you would not protest someone slandering you? Bull.
My name is not Thomas.
Mike, if you don't like the content of this forum, don't post on it anymore. Move on to one that will better serve your intellectual debating skills. No one is making you stay on here. Maybe you can find one with "teams".

Mike, I've said in the past, I spent my days doing criminal background searches on people and to err is human. I don't know if your name is Thomas, if there was a photograph I still wouldn't know if it was you and quite frankly, I don't care if it was you. Let it go if it's not you. If it wasn't you good, and if it was you and you did your time, good too.
WACO 1909

Humble, TX

#29299 Nov 30, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, if you don't like the content of this forum, don't post on it anymore. Move on to one that will better serve your intellectual debating skills. No one is making you stay on here. Maybe you can find one with "teams".
Mike, I've said in the past, I spent my days doing criminal background searches on people and to err is human. I don't know if your name is Thomas, if there was a photograph I still wouldn't know if it was you and quite frankly, I don't care if it was you. Let it go if it's not you. If it wasn't you good, and if it was you and you did your time, good too.
SILVERCOAST hates Mikes'guts, or so it seems.Mike being so loveable and all, I find that amazing.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29300 Nov 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you stand by your poor research? Your employer is getting screwed.
Attack me personally all you wish, as clearly you have no good arguments of substance, so you resort to such tactics. Clearly your team is fine with that, as none have condemned it.

Face it, you all hate me because I can debate you out of the room, so you slander me. Just proves to me that my arguments are better than yours.
Nana nana Bo Bo Miley
WACO 1909

Humble, TX

#29301 Nov 30, 2012
Mike leads the pack in personal attacks, yet now he says he wants"intellectual"d ebate??
WACO 1909

Bryan, TX

#29302 Nov 30, 2012
I'm registered Mike.Let's have an"intellectual"deba te.The"fiscal cliff"looks like promising debate material.Let's have your views.Or, maybe you are afraid of a real debate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Thanksgiving ! Thu KoK-LoL 4
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Thu Damien 69
diesel anyone? Thu funforme 1
Charlotte marks Transgender Day of Remembrance Thu reginald dwight 6
Fired investigator says city retaliated against... Nov 26 KoK-LoL 3
bggb Nov 25 gest 59
What Is The New World Order? Nov 25 Dreamland 4
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte People Search