“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29263 Nov 28, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You volunteered you manage a bar in Greensboro. Not to hard to figure things out since you boost about register your real name and all.
Yet you still screwed up at the search. Your employer is getting screwed by your poor service. Well I guess that is what they get when they only hire racists.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29264 Nov 28, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you still screwed up at the search. Your employer is getting screwed by your poor service. Well I guess that is what they get when they only hire racists.
So far, I am a scary judge of talent.

Gigs up Miley. Your character is now questionable(if you ever had one) and all your arguements can be dismissed.

Say hi to your parole officer.
WACO 1909

Chicago, IL

#29265 Nov 28, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you still screwed up at the search. Your employer is getting screwed by your poor service. Well I guess that is what they get when they only hire racists.
Hey Mike AZ got a haircut today.I think the barber trimmed him a little"TOO"close for comfort.lol www.everwonder.com/david/worldofdeath/acciden...
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29266 Nov 28, 2012
I see you're still at it.SOME MORE"death shots"from"anonymous proxy". Don't worry"anonymous proxy".I always keep my eye out for one of your gross posts.I've never learned how to post a link.Maybe....that's because...i'm not on a computer......
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29267 Nov 28, 2012
AZ......your nut seems to be at it again.Anything for attention I suppose.She couldn't resist bringing your name up I guess...
from buzz

Kenly, NC

#29268 Nov 29, 2012
You can claim to be more patriotic than liberals OR you can petition to secede after your party loses. You can not do both.
WACO 1909

Chicago, IL

#29269 Nov 29, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Not as fast as it needs to, that's why I'm going to become a "transplant". Hope I can find a place to stay while I get settled in and find my way around. Texas is a BIG place.
Why don't you come out to Texas and stay with me emlu?I've got lots of room and I won't bite.I would love to have you stay with me.
Denny Dimwit Republikan

Kenly, NC

#29270 Nov 29, 2012
Filling their heads with scary ideas like math, science, reading and writing. Next thing you know, they will be thinking for themselves and abandoning the ignorant prejudices and hatred values that their ignorant, prejudiced parents have worked so hard
to teach them. Its all a liberal conspiracy.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Brainwashing them with what specifically?
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29271 Nov 29, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you come out to Texas and stay with me emlu?I've got lots of room and I won't bite.I would love to have you stay with me.
Anonymous Proxy...strikes again! Ha haa...Don't you think AP......that she knows where i'm at..at all times?
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29272 Nov 29, 2012
However.....emlu...you ARE coming back....I DO love you.........but that big old tree at my sisters house...well.....it was just TOO big.....for me!
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29273 Nov 29, 2012
Denny Dimwit Republikan wrote:
Filling their heads with scary ideas like math, science, reading and writing. Next thing you know, they will be thinking for themselves and abandoning the ignorant prejudices and hatred values that their ignorant, prejudiced parents have worked so hard
<quoted text>
You sound like a liberal Rush Limbaugh.How nice.(no, i'm not a conservative).....nor a liberal....moderates rule!
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29274 Nov 29, 2012
People remember this.....never give in to bullies...That's why I keep right on posting....even though"anonymous proxy"has stolen my moniker.....and continues to post both obscene and innocuous posts using my name...usually it says"anonymous proxy"next to the fake posts..but i'm sure"anonymous Proxy"is attempting to rectify that.In any event, i'm not going anywhere.I never post links.Period.So any post with links, is fake.I don't hate anyone, so there will be no hate filled posts from me.That's the job...of"anonymous proxy"......
ImACopHo

Lenoir, NC

#29275 Nov 29, 2012
Help someone is trying to expose Caldwell County Sheriffs Office and his merry band of horny troopers and deputies here. Missing evidence, missing guns, hiring convicted felons, please bring this quiet!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29276 Nov 29, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
However.....emlu...you ARE coming back....I DO love you.........but that big old tree at my sisters house...well.....it was just TOO big.....for me!
That's OK, I'll be just fine. I know where I'm supposed to be and who with.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29277 Nov 29, 2012
ImACopHo wrote:
Help someone is trying to expose Caldwell County Sheriffs Office and his merry band of horny troopers and deputies here. Missing evidence, missing guns, hiring convicted felons, please bring this quiet!!!!!
This is a mess for Caldwell Co.
WACO 1909

Chicago, IL

#29278 Nov 29, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>That's OK, I'll be just fine. I know where I'm supposed to be and who with.
With me and not the"impostor".Hope my homosexuality won't bother you emlu if you decide to move in with me.Your weight won't bother me.lol.I found out how AP changes his proxy and it works pretty good. Two can play that game buddy....where have you been lately?
WACO 1909

Humble, TX

#29279 Nov 29, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>With me and not the"impostor".Hope my homosexuality won't bother you emlu if you decide to move in with me.Your weight won't bother me.lol.I found out how AP changes his proxy and it works pretty good. Two can play that game buddy....where have you been lately?
"Anonymous Proxy" strikes again! Haa ha! I'll bet THIS post doesn't say"anonymous proxy"! You forgot the"dots" there......"anonymous proxy" ! I was getting worried....thought you might have given up! Where have we been lately? In my house dummy!
WACO 1909

Humble, TX

#29280 Nov 29, 2012
I never back down from bullies.Make no mistake, someone who steals someones"moniker"on Topix is a bully.Bullies are cowards by nature, and the best way to be a bully is to be a"Topix"bully, where the bully is safe behind his keyboard and his anonymity......"anonymous proxy"is just an unimportant little creep who likes the power that Topix gives him/her by making it possible to assassinate someones character in relative safety.Accent on the"safety".Since "anonymous proxy"doesn't have much of an imagination, he/she can be expected to pattern his/her next post after this one....however....he/she may not be able to lose the"anonymous proxy"appellation next to their post......

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29281 Nov 29, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, I am a scary judge of talent.
Gigs up Miley. Your character is now questionable(if you ever had one) and all your arguements can be dismissed.
Say hi to your parole officer.
So you stand by your poor research? Your employer is getting screwed.
Attack me personally all you wish, as clearly you have no good arguments of substance, so you resort to such tactics. Clearly your team is fine with that, as none have condemned it.

Face it, you all hate me because I can debate you out of the room, so you slander me. Just proves to me that my arguments are better than yours.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29282 Nov 29, 2012
Denny Dimwit Republikan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 13 hr dollarsbill 419
Belmont man's art exhibit captures mill era's d... 14 hr Belmont Resident 3
can someone explain this to me? 15 hr ntheknow 4
Peter Demas-no worries (Jul '10) 17 hr KoK-LoL 124
Charlotte's uptown New Year's Eve party is moving 23 hr Anthony Holloway 1
Legit massage for wife? Sat PropertyGuyCLT 5
Fun Stuff: Things to do for New Year's Eve Sat PropertyGuyCLT 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:23 am PST

NFL 4:23AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 4:23 AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 6:08 AM
Hot seat roundup: Is Falcons' Mike Smith on way out?
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Report: Falcons retain search firm to help with possible coaching change
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Falcons hire search firm as backup