Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Topix makes whatever rules they wish. It is a private business. If they wish to ban you for trying to post what they consider off limits, they can.
You must really suck at your job. You failed at the last your search and thus wrongly accused the innocent.
That is a lie. There is no such thing as a private business the government can take any and control any business at the whim of the bureaucrats.
WACO 1909

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And you still have the nerve to claim you do not make personal threats? Reported.
I did not write the post its not me its Gunter. He has spys throughout the world trying to take over this country and the world. Gunter is part of the PUTIN"regime"and his KGB agents along with the Chinese ,Americans,Germans, Canadians and Euro peans are going to start WorldWarIII! No one will listen to me Mike I know you understand. Gunter is HITLER REINCARNATED! He uses my post names NOT QUITE HERE and WACO to trick you into believing him. I use other post names but not like this"punk coward"Gunter who is also Sven in Ger man posts. WE need to join forces to stop him and Putin. I've been warning every one for a long time about this raciism repubikan aryan takeover and now its hap pening before your eyes. Mike you know me I'm not a racist or child molester and you know this is the TRUTH. You know I would not hurt you or no one else except maybe myself before that would happen. Lets stop this liar coward GUNTER!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

It's sad that people on here have to "assume" someone else profile. I really don't understand why that is done.
Mike Duquette

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I think GUNTER is playing games .
Zenith

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mike do you remember what kind of music Waco said he liked? I'll bet our imposter doesn't know who that singer was.Waco hasn't posted yet this morning.all the threats that have been posted are bogus,
WACO 1909

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I did not write the post its not me its Gunter. He has spys throughout the world trying to take over this country and the world. Gunter is part of the PUTIN"regime"and his KGB agents along with the Chinese ,Americans,Germans, Canadians and Euro peans are going to start WorldWarIII! No one will listen to me Mike I know you understand. Gunter is HITLER REINCARNATED! He uses my post names NOT QUITE HERE and WACO to trick you into believing him. I use other post names but not like this"punk coward"Gunter who is also Sven in Ger man posts. WE need to join forces to stop him and Putin. I've been warning every one for a long time about this raciism repubikan aryan takeover and now its hap pening before your eyes. Mike you know me I'm not a racist or child molester and you know this is the TRUTH. You know I would not hurt you or no one else except maybe myself before that would happen. Lets stop this liar coward GUNTER!
Mike, with your help I have a plan to form a"Internet Militia"against racist neo nazi Gunter and his republikan"teabagger " terrorists. I know their using your post name to Mike. With your help we can get the government involved to stop this world wide internet invasion takeover!
Mike Duquette

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I voted for ROMNEY.GOSH....is this the REAL MIKE? Or, is it possible that someone has STOLEN MIKES NAME? Wake up Mike!
NOT QUITE HERE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

There he GOES AGAIN. On the ATTACK using FAKE post names to get you to believe its not him and trying to make you believe its me. Nice try GUNTER!
WACO 1909

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Hey Mike...why does it say"anonymous proxy"next to the posts.....that aren't MINE? WHEN have I misspelled words? When have I EVER spelled republican....with a"k"? Do I ever confuse"there"with their"? And......have I EVER asked for your help on anything?
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mike....do you recall what THE TRUTH said about you......that was so mean?.......Well....I do...I'll bet"anonymous"doesn' t.....
NOT QUITE HERE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Just to let you know Gunter I reported you and your gang to topix and they KNOW WHO YOU ARE! No one believes your posts and they know ALL your tricks....its all over.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Gunter I haven't reported you or anyone else.What would that accomplish? As a matter of fact, I doubt if anyone knows all of your"tricks""Gu nter".You are a real savvy computer whiz there buddy.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Come on now.I'm beginning to like this stuff"Gunter".I'll take negative attention over no attention anytime.Not much to do here today in any....event.....so you may as well keep it coming there buddy.BUT....I AM going to take a nap later today.I'm not getting any younger!
NOT QUITE HERE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mike...he's back to using WACO now...just trying to throw you off. And he's trying to play"psycho" games with you now just to throw you off. You know me Mike its all fake. Both proxies are"anonymous"and show up either"Anonymous"or United States.And you know I would never hurt you. Just let topix know.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
I think GUNTER is playing games .
Gunter is Gail. A notorious game player on Topix assuming a variety of names. Always being racist against blacks is one of her main deals.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Topix makes whatever rules they wish. It is a private business. If they wish to ban you for trying to post what they consider off limits, they can.

You must really suck at your job. You failed at the last your search and thus wrongly accused the innocent.
You mean the same way we don't employ blacks? Our rules, right?
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Thanks Arnold.You still have my phone number? Call me sometime.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what I do in my personal life. Address the issue instead of personally attacking. You know, debate, don't argue.
You volunteered you manage a bar in Greensboro. Not to hard to figure things out since you boost about register your real name and all.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

AZ....does Gail get something out of this? Some vicarious.....thrill?
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

NOT QUITE HERE wrote:
Mike...he's back to using WACO now...just trying to throw you off. And he's trying to play"psycho" games with you now just to throw you off. You know me Mike its all fake. Both proxies are"anonymous"and show up either"Anonymous"or United States.And you know I would never hurt you. Just let topix know.
"and you know I would never hurt you"?? Mike we've been posting a long time, but to be honest you probably really don't know anything about me except the things I've shared on Topix.I think the"imposter"is assuming that we know one another better than we actually do, in any case this whole thing points to the innate weakness of a medium such as"Topix".Which..... is the ability to post under anyone elses name or"moniker".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. 1 hr Bob Rooney 1
Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) 3 hr Jack 530
Leaders: I-77 expanding with toll lanes will ha... (May '11) 4 hr elsie 2
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 21 hr I Hate Syracuse 227
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... Tue JLo 2
Dog food and meds Jul 22 bulldog 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jul 22 Timmy_ 4,826
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••