Zenith

Houston, TX

#29222 Nov 28, 2012
Mike do you remember what kind of music Waco said he liked? I'll bet our imposter doesn't know who that singer was.Waco hasn't posted yet this morning.all the threats that have been posted are bogus,
WACO 1909

New York, NY

#29223 Nov 28, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I did not write the post its not me its Gunter. He has spys throughout the world trying to take over this country and the world. Gunter is part of the PUTIN"regime"and his KGB agents along with the Chinese ,Americans,Germans, Canadians and Euro peans are going to start WorldWarIII! No one will listen to me Mike I know you understand. Gunter is HITLER REINCARNATED! He uses my post names NOT QUITE HERE and WACO to trick you into believing him. I use other post names but not like this"punk coward"Gunter who is also Sven in Ger man posts. WE need to join forces to stop him and Putin. I've been warning every one for a long time about this raciism repubikan aryan takeover and now its hap pening before your eyes. Mike you know me I'm not a racist or child molester and you know this is the TRUTH. You know I would not hurt you or no one else except maybe myself before that would happen. Lets stop this liar coward GUNTER!
Mike, with your help I have a plan to form a"Internet Militia"against racist neo nazi Gunter and his republikan"teabagger " terrorists. I know their using your post name to Mike. With your help we can get the government involved to stop this world wide internet invasion takeover!
Mike Duquette

Houston, TX

#29224 Nov 28, 2012
I voted for ROMNEY.GOSH....is this the REAL MIKE? Or, is it possible that someone has STOLEN MIKES NAME? Wake up Mike!
NOT QUITE HERE

New York, NY

#29225 Nov 28, 2012
There he GOES AGAIN. On the ATTACK using FAKE post names to get you to believe its not him and trying to make you believe its me. Nice try GUNTER!
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29226 Nov 28, 2012
Hey Mike...why does it say"anonymous proxy"next to the posts.....that aren't MINE? WHEN have I misspelled words? When have I EVER spelled republican....with a"k"? Do I ever confuse"there"with their"? And......have I EVER asked for your help on anything?
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29227 Nov 28, 2012
Mike....do you recall what THE TRUTH said about you......that was so mean?.......Well....I do...I'll bet"anonymous"doesn' t.....
NOT QUITE HERE

New York, NY

#29228 Nov 28, 2012
Just to let you know Gunter I reported you and your gang to topix and they KNOW WHO YOU ARE! No one believes your posts and they know ALL your tricks....its all over.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29229 Nov 28, 2012
Gunter I haven't reported you or anyone else.What would that accomplish? As a matter of fact, I doubt if anyone knows all of your"tricks""Gu nter".You are a real savvy computer whiz there buddy.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29230 Nov 28, 2012
Come on now.I'm beginning to like this stuff"Gunter".I'll take negative attention over no attention anytime.Not much to do here today in any....event.....so you may as well keep it coming there buddy.BUT....I AM going to take a nap later today.I'm not getting any younger!
NOT QUITE HERE

New York, NY

#29231 Nov 28, 2012
Mike...he's back to using WACO now...just trying to throw you off. And he's trying to play"psycho" games with you now just to throw you off. You know me Mike its all fake. Both proxies are"anonymous"and show up either"Anonymous"or United States.And you know I would never hurt you. Just let topix know.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29232 Nov 28, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
I think GUNTER is playing games .
Gunter is Gail. A notorious game player on Topix assuming a variety of names. Always being racist against blacks is one of her main deals.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29233 Nov 28, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Topix makes whatever rules they wish. It is a private business. If they wish to ban you for trying to post what they consider off limits, they can.

You must really suck at your job. You failed at the last your search and thus wrongly accused the innocent.
You mean the same way we don't employ blacks? Our rules, right?
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29234 Nov 28, 2012
Thanks Arnold.You still have my phone number? Call me sometime.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29235 Nov 28, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what I do in my personal life. Address the issue instead of personally attacking. You know, debate, don't argue.
You volunteered you manage a bar in Greensboro. Not to hard to figure things out since you boost about register your real name and all.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29236 Nov 28, 2012
AZ....does Gail get something out of this? Some vicarious.....thrill?
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29237 Nov 28, 2012
NOT QUITE HERE wrote:
Mike...he's back to using WACO now...just trying to throw you off. And he's trying to play"psycho" games with you now just to throw you off. You know me Mike its all fake. Both proxies are"anonymous"and show up either"Anonymous"or United States.And you know I would never hurt you. Just let topix know.
"and you know I would never hurt you"?? Mike we've been posting a long time, but to be honest you probably really don't know anything about me except the things I've shared on Topix.I think the"imposter"is assuming that we know one another better than we actually do, in any case this whole thing points to the innate weakness of a medium such as"Topix".Which..... is the ability to post under anyone elses name or"moniker".
TSF

Kenly, NC

#29238 Nov 28, 2012
Apparently, the election results were just too much for some of the neoconazis and they have completely lost their already tenuous sanity.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29239 Nov 28, 2012
A beautiful sunny day here, nice and warm.nothing but blue skies......the tree us up , looks great, and here I am, watching my....uh....gosh....just how big IS my TV? I know.....does our"imposter"know?.. ....guess it just depends...and my truck.....what kind of truck do I have? A Ford F 150....1996.....with a big six......I love driving that old truck....
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29240 Nov 28, 2012
TSF wrote:
Apparently, the election results were just too much for some of the neoconazis and they have completely lost their already tenuous sanity.
I recall Robert Stowe guaranteeing a Romney victory.He hasn't been around much lately.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#29241 Nov 28, 2012
Unemployment continues to drop here.Is this the beginning of an economic comeback? Is the economy in North Carolina coming back yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 1 hr susanblange 406
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Tue Brian_G 1,909
Papa Sammy's Pizza Mon Flagger 8
A real butcher near Mt. Holly? Mon Flagger 5
Teachers should not be bullied by their adminis... Mon Damn shame 34
Cogratulations On Your Sex Offenders Dec 21 Whitey 2
Are All Black Women Fat Ugly and Uneducated Dec 21 Whitey 3
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web