Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29145 Nov 26, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think adults are allowed to choose what is in the best interest for them and their families. I think what you trying to beat around the bush is you want to tax republicans, not just the wealthy, because you, Miley,TSF and AZ feel as the last 30 some odd years democrats have been disadvantaged. Truth be told. But from what I know about all democrats, they never admit any wrong doing let alone the truth.
While you may not agree with me and my posture on blacks, wouldn't you rather know straight up that I do not agree with intergration or prefer segregation instead of keeping it hidden and lying to your face? I was taught to always take the truth. No matter if it hurts. Your team mates were sucessful in convincing a lot of people to reelect your president. I disagree with his politics and policies and wholeheartedly disagree in the direction he and the democrat party plan to take the US. So I will exercise my freedom to leave, after liquidating all my assets, paying off expenses or financial obligations owed and take our money with us. My kids already have passports and my wife will make the decision for both of us of where we will go.
My father told me long ago, listen to the woman. I heard her loud and clear.
I would like to hear truth over lies. Seems Bacon does not have the balls to admit her racism out loud.
But you may note, we do not condemn you for being truthful, we condemn you for being a racist. Evidently you do not know the difference between the two.

I am so glad you are fleeing this country. Your hate will not be missed.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29146 Nov 26, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
how the fk is nobody getting the point im trying to make about making speculations on someones life without a thread of evidence to the contrary? i manage a restaurant and am a full time college student. i dont do drugs including alcohol. come on down to cullowhee and i will serve ya up one you old disabled "i cant work cause me back hurts" fool. lol, silver...iadmit its still fun no matter how much i condemn it. cause i dont even know who this guy is.
Just know we liberals here know you are a hard working man.
I note most every conservative here has accused all of us liberals as being lazy and not working, as if all liberals are this way and no conservatives are.
It is the stereotype bull that cost Mitt the presidency. His 47% comment said it all, just as these nuts are doing it now. We know Mitt did not just slip up, he meant it, as it is clear, this is what a lot of conservatives think of liberals.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29147 Nov 26, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
What are my ideologies?
You are a republican. And just like all the republicans here, you do not admit to being a republican.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29148 Nov 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you think this is me? It is not. Slander will get you nowhere. BTW, I reported you for trying to give out personal information as it is against the rules here. Can you not follow rules of conduct? Looks like you cannot.
I think black persons vote democrat because democrats represent black persons. Republicans do not.
Not personal when it is public record.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29149 Nov 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to hear truth over lies. Seems Bacon does not have the balls to admit her racism out loud.
But you may note, we do not condemn you for being truthful, we condemn you for being a racist. Evidently you do not know the difference between the two.
I am so glad you are fleeing this country. Your hate will not be missed.
And you AZ, seven and TSF are as prejudice as I am. Republicans who are well off. Haven't seen any of you guys strike off to go help hurricane relief efforts in New Jersey like good little democrat socialist. Thought democrats were all about helping the common man and those who were less fortunate?

And I am the asshole? Ha.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29150 Nov 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to hear truth over lies. Seems Bacon does not have the balls to admit her racism out loud.
But you may note, we do not condemn you for being truthful, we condemn you for being a racist. Evidently you do not know the difference between the two.
I am so glad you are fleeing this country. Your hate will not be missed.
I also haven't see you sign up to move a few economically challenged blacks in with you miley. What's a matter, racist or something?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29151 Nov 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you think this is me? It is not. Slander will get you nowhere. BTW, I reported you for trying to give out personal information as it is against the rules here. Can you not follow rules of conduct? Looks like you cannot.
I think black persons vote democrat because democrats represent black persons. Republicans do not.
Democrats are the entitlement benefactors.

Isn't gonna matter to Bacon or me much longer. Feel bad for those who are stuck here with no alternative than to tolerate ya'lls nonsense.

You have already seen a major power in the world say no thanks to western style government. Might be a clue phone ringing.
NOT QUITE HERE

Houston, TX

#29152 Nov 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, hard to be nice to the KKK. I see you failed to condemn the rule breaking of your new pal. I see you justified the rule breaking your pal did.
How ironic of you both.
Silvercoast and I agree on few things.I myself would not have given out your personal info.Of course, every time you get pissed at me you bring up the"mental"angle.Is that right? I brought it up myself so people would not throw it in my face.Didn't slow you down a bit.If its not you, then how can it be your personal info? But, let's make it official.I"condemn"a ny violation off personal info by posting it on Topix.Mike if you were more observant you would know that Silvercoast only accepts friends who share his personal political and/or moral views.I admire his relationship with his wife and family.I admire his brutal honesty.Because of his racial views you hate everything about him.You are shortsighted.If you weren't so myopic you would know that the caricature you have of Silvercoast is pathetically inaccurate.Mike if you want to be an enemy of Silvercoast that's fine.Don't expect Silvercoast to play by the"rules".Not the rules of Topix in any event.En Garde!
NOT QUITE HERE

Houston, TX

#29153 Nov 26, 2012
Ok mike I officially"condemned " the release of personal info on Topix.I also believe there is a record on Topix of my response to the use of the word"halfbreed". Remember i'm not a liberal Mike.I'm a moderate.There IS a difference.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29154 Nov 27, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And you AZ, seven and TSF are as prejudice as I am. Republicans who are well off. Haven't seen any of you guys strike off to go help hurricane relief efforts in New Jersey like good little democrat socialist. Thought democrats were all about helping the common man and those who were less fortunate?
And I am the asshole? Ha.
Please explain in some detail how I am as prejudice as you are?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29155 Nov 27, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not personal when it is public record.
Yes it is personal information. Topix has rules. It does not say if the information is available to the public through snooping, it is ok to post it. The point of the Topix rule is to keep people from stalking. You are on the line of a stalker. Not to mention this is the legal definition of slander, as it is not even true, because it is not me, but someone with a 'similar' name. My name is not Thomas.
And it just really shows you cannot handle the heat of debate, so you resort to personal attacks. That is in low form.
You might wish to consult a lawyer.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#29157 Nov 27, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked in a grocery store in high school, in a mill while paying for my own college education, and have worked in education full time for 35 years....all the while not taking one dime from the government...Yea, Taxpayer, I am one hell of a freeloader. You just judge and don't know shit about what you are talking about in your paranoid little world.
So are you one of the overpaid state employees that is wasting my tax money and then asking for more? You and people like you have taken millions from the government and returned nothing.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29158 Nov 27, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, so just what does it say about reverse racism? You have yet to show me why I should read it. I understand reverse racism exists. I have said this many times here. So why would I need to read this book on it? Just what is it going to convince me of that I do not already know?
I have never read a book because someone told me to do so, but could not articulate why I should read it, and I likely never will. So if you want me to read it, articulate a thought more so than 'reverse racism'.
Mike, I've never read any posts from you about reverse racism or its existence, so how am I suppose to know what you already know about the subject? Is that the best you have? You think I should know your thoughts about a subject and you get all pissy when I don't and won't read a book I suggest? Forget you, you're too lazy intellectually and your underwhelming excuses for not reading are pathetic.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29159 Nov 27, 2012
NOT QUITE HERE wrote:
<quoted text> Silvercoast and I agree on few things.I myself would not have given out your personal info.Of course, every time you get pissed at me you bring up the"mental"angle.Is that right? I brought it up myself so people would not throw it in my face.Didn't slow you down a bit.If its not you, then how can it be your personal info? But, let's make it official.I"condemn"a ny violation off personal info by posting it on Topix.Mike if you were more observant you would know that Silvercoast only accepts friends who share his personal political and/or moral views.I admire his relationship with his wife and family.I admire his brutal honesty.Because of his racial views you hate everything about him.You are shortsighted.If you weren't so myopic you would know that the caricature you have of Silvercoast is pathetically inaccurate.Mike if you want to be an enemy of Silvercoast that's fine.Don't expect Silvercoast to play by the"rules".Not the rules of Topix in any event.En Garde!
You did not actually condemn what Silver did.
And I hate Silver because of so many things, besides his racism.

Just because he posted someone else' record, does not mean he was not trying to post personal information about me.

I do not make fun of your illness, I just point it out when appropriate. Like when you make violent threats. Of course you take half the things I post incorrectly. Very typical of the conservative posters here.

So I see your criteria of friends. You are fine with how poorly they treat others, as long as it is consistent and they must treat family well.
Sorry, but that is just sad morality.
Silver openly discriminates.
Would Hitler be your pal if he treated family well? Hitler was consistent. Seems he meets your criteria.

Clearly you are on this tread to find pals instead of debating issues. You actually said something to this effect at one time as I recall. So I am assuming you are so friendly to Silver and Bacon because you are just befriending them.

I am not here to make friends. I am here to honestly debate issues that are important to me. Brutal honesty is not that conducive to making friends. That is why I debate here and get it out of my system, instead of pissing off my actual friends.

So when you say some stupid thing, I am going to call it out, no matter if you are a Democrat or a republican.
Note, Silver has openly stated he protects his team. Not exactly being honest, or being of integrity. But again, I see your standards are low.

My prediction still holds true, not a single conservative has condemned Silver for violating Topix rules.
Waco, you are to conservative for me. I do recall you said you have many conservative views. So I suppose you and Silver have some things in common. One of them is attacking the person instead of debating the issue.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29160 Nov 27, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I've never read any posts from you about reverse racism or its existence, so how am I suppose to know what you already know about the subject? Is that the best you have? You think I should know your thoughts about a subject and you get all pissy when I don't and won't read a book I suggest? Forget you, you're too lazy intellectually and your underwhelming excuses for not reading are pathetic.
I wonder if you even read the book you are pushing. You seem unable to say more about it other than it addresses reverse racism.
I looked it up and it sounds as if that is not the main topic. Sounds as if normal racism is the main topic. But who knows? You refuse to say, and I am not going to read it until you surmise it enough to show why I should be motivated to read it.
I get pissy because you and all conservatives here refuse to actually debate any substance. You post a book for your argument instead of arguing the point.
You see, I come to Topix to debate the posters, not the books they recommend.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29161 Nov 27, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I also haven't see you sign up to move a few economically challenged blacks in with you miley. What's a matter, racist or something?
Again, that is a stupid straw man argument. It is not what I propose for solutions, so why do you expect me to do this? Actually, it is more like what republicans propose, so why are you not doing it?
Republicans keep saying, let individual altruism be the mechanism for helping the poor and needy. The democrats say let government help.
Of course democrats do not suggest individuals not help, but it is not the main solution to the problem.

BTW, you have not seen what I do, nor do you know what I do. Your continual guesses are almost always wrong.
Debate the issue, if you can. So far, it looks as if you have no argument so you resort to personal attacks. I guess I win by default.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29162 Nov 27, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I've never read any posts from you about reverse racism or its existence, so how am I suppose to know what you already know about the subject? Is that the best you have? You think I should know your thoughts about a subject and you get all pissy when I don't and won't read a book I suggest? Forget you, you're too lazy intellectually and your underwhelming excuses for not reading are pathetic.
Have not read my points on reverse racism? No surprise, as you often miss half of what I actually say, and usually debate what you wish me to say instead of what I actually say. Maybe you should get tested for dyslexia.
I am pretty sure I spoke on it just yesterday, but I will repeat myself.
I acknowledge there is reverse racism. I feel much of it is due to the massive racism the minority gets first, but two wrongs do not make a right.
I continually hear from the right wingers that they are racist due to reverse racism. So they are claiming they are racist for the same reasons that reverse racism is likely. So I suppose racism will keep chasing this tail.

Racism is racism. It is wrong no matter who is the racist.
You are wrong for your racism.
I understand your racism stems from your interpretation of the bible. And yet you feel your blind faith is harmless. Yet you feel your blind beliefs are none of my business.
Well I think it is my business, because it causes your racism. Racism is always harmful, no matter if you take note of it or not. I am aware you feel your racism is harmless. That is typical ignorance.

If you god condones racism, or encourages racism, it is just more evidence your god is immoral. Just seems to me, a god would be more moral than all humans. So when the god of the bible is overtly immoral, it is proof to me the god is of myth and of mans imagination.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29163 Nov 27, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you one of the overpaid state employees that is wasting my tax money and then asking for more? You and people like you have taken millions from the government and returned nothing.
Oh look, another republican who is against public education.

It was just one or two weeks ago all the republicans whined about me stating how republicans are against public education. They claimed it was not true. Thanks for evidence my statement is true.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29164 Nov 27, 2012
NOT QUITE HERE wrote:
Ok mike I officially"condemned " the release of personal info on Topix.I also believe there is a record on Topix of my response to the use of the word"halfbreed". Remember i'm not a liberal Mike.I'm a moderate.There IS a difference.
You have yet to acknowledge Silver tried to do this and did not thus condemn him.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29165 Nov 27, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if you even read the book you are pushing. You seem unable to say more about it other than it addresses reverse racism.
I looked it up and it sounds as if that is not the main topic. Sounds as if normal racism is the main topic. But who knows? You refuse to say, and I am not going to read it until you surmise it enough to show why I should be motivated to read it.
I get pissy because you and all conservatives here refuse to actually debate any substance. You post a book for your argument instead of arguing the point.
You see, I come to Topix to debate the posters, not the books they recommend.
Mike, the online summaries really don't tell the full story, but you did look to make sure you wouldn't read it, so don't. Settled.

Mike, you don't come to Topix to debate, you come to Topix to argue. I think you have a twisted addiction to arguing and it sounds more socially acceptable to say "I like to debate" rather than "I like to argue." Whatever floats your boat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) Fri NemO 545
Help wanted. Sales in Charlotte Fri NemO 2
Location questions. Aug 27 Abc 1
Is it reasonable for a trained officer ........ Aug 26 Nemo 4
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Aug 26 Nemo 250
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Aug 23 Timmy_ 289
Rioting in Charlotte Aug 23 Bob Marloy 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages