“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29074 Nov 26, 2012
Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>Was sind die Holle Sie Ihren Kiefer ungefahr jetzt flatterend, Sie herumgammeln? In other words, English translation: What the hell are you flapping your jaw about now, you bum?
Lets see, Hitler was German and promoted extreme racism. You are from Germany and promote racist views. Go figure.
News flash, your team lost the war.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29075 Nov 26, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You said...
Maybe you have heard it several times...."with liberty and justice for ALL", but then again, maybe you were too busy reading Mein Kampf.
You guys won 93% of the black votes and you honestly trying to pass it off as if you guys aren't racist either?
To paraphrase...bitch please.
93% of black persons always vote democrat. They vote for those who support their views and are not racists.
But I do not dispute, some black persons voted for Obama due to him being black, just as many white persons voted for Mitt because Obama was black.\
Two wrongs do not make you right.
Mitt was for corporations, to have liberty, not the citizen to have liberty.
As long as people see racists like you promoting republicanism, it will drive moderates to the left. I should thank you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29076 Nov 26, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, good for you guys. It won't be applicable to my wife or I. We will watch it all implode from afar.
Running from the point as usual, and now you are running from the country. Good riddance.
NOT QUITE HERE

Bryan, TX

#29077 Nov 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Then pick a subject and get something started, instead of whining day in and day out.
That's exactly what I mean.Mike, this will come as a big shock to you, but you are the most serious whiner I've ever seen in my life.BITCH, moan, whine, snivel.Of course, if you hadn't just called me a whiner, I probably would not have pointed that out.Personal attacks are not productive.So, in that vein, I'm going to ATTEMPT to refrain from personal comments.From this point.Who knows, maybe it will make me a better person.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29078 Nov 26, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been a black republican candidate to vote into for President. Republicans work for our stuff.
Democrats are the ones that give all the free stuff out so I would expect all blacks to lean that direction.
Thanks for the racist view.
I am sure all your conservative friends here are in lock step agreement with you. This is why Obama won 93% of the black vote.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29079 Nov 26, 2012
Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>Mikey, himself, doesn't even know what the hell he's talking about. He's not a debater, he's a masturbator.
Are you ten years old yet? What a joke you are.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29080 Nov 26, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur. I find it hard to believe that our founding forefathers had the debacle of what we call America now in mind when they wrote the Declaration of Independence. I also find it strangely perculiar everyone wants things done now, fight wars where no one gets hurt, gays to "marry" and want to redistribute wealth meanwhile having the straightest face or acting like those social agendas/ideas are ok. I have all ideas the founding forefathers and alike colonials didn't factor in any of those social ideas when they wrote the Constitution or Bill of Rights. Since the majority of Americans feel differently or feel the republicans are the ones with the problem, I will compromise and do what is in the best interest of my family.
Fortunately for my family I was prudent in my choice of higher education. I think our road is leading us to Singapore instead of the Carribbean. No capital gains taxes and I know a guy in Janus Corporate Solutions.
Our founding fathers also had slaves. So what they may have envisioned is not always what we should consider as good. But what they wrote and passed for our nation should, and it does not prohibit social programs.

The founding fathers lived in an age that was somewhat primitive in relation to today. What someone may have predicted or envisioned in such primitive times is relative.

Good luck in that nation you move to that holds your values more so than modern America. Maybe you can find one that allows slavery.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29081 Nov 26, 2012
Hawkeye wrote:
These two lazy loudmouth black boys, Arnie and Mikey, have never worked a hard day in their lives. Their comments are mundane and comical which typifies their inferior intellect. Arnie is Mikey's "yes" boy and has his cyber flat nose up Mikey's slothful black ass while arousing himself and Mikey simultaneously. These two lethargic scumbags epitomize hate, racism and the reason why this country is on a road to hell beyond recovery.
Now Hawkeye, let's get our facts straight. Mike is white and Arnold is bi-racial. Arnold seems to identify more with his black race and personally, I think Mike wants to be black. Arnold is not Mike's "yes" boy. Mike can't carry Arnold's books. Arnold has stated and I believe him, that he has completed graduate and post graduate degrees. Mike appears to be working on his degree in psychology through reading magazines and he just might be working on a political science degree through Fox News. If either has inferior intellect it certainly is Mike. I do believe both are racists and that would be reverse racism. Arnold does and has been a teacher for quite a few years and Mike is a bartender, so I believe slothfulness falls at the feet of Mike.

I do agree with you that this country is on the road to hell beyond recovery. Have a good day Hawkeye!!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29082 Nov 26, 2012
NOT QUITE HERE wrote:
<quoted text> That's exactly what I mean.Mike, this will come as a big shock to you, but you are the most serious whiner I've ever seen in my life.BITCH, moan, whine, snivel.Of course, if you hadn't just called me a whiner, I probably would not have pointed that out.Personal attacks are not productive.So, in that vein, I'm going to ATTEMPT to refrain from personal comments.From this point.Who knows, maybe it will make me a better person.
So because I call you a whiner, that makes me a whiner?
I have yet to hear a single substantive post from you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29083 Nov 26, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Hawkeye, let's get our facts straight. Mike is white and Arnold is bi-racial. Arnold seems to identify more with his black race and personally, I think Mike wants to be black. Arnold is not Mike's "yes" boy. Mike can't carry Arnold's books. Arnold has stated and I believe him, that he has completed graduate and post graduate degrees. Mike appears to be working on his degree in psychology through reading magazines and he just might be working on a political science degree through Fox News. If either has inferior intellect it certainly is Mike. I do believe both are racists and that would be reverse racism. Arnold does and has been a teacher for quite a few years and Mike is a bartender, so I believe slothfulness falls at the feet of Mike.
I do agree with you that this country is on the road to hell beyond recovery. Have a good day Hawkeye!!
First, your post is very racist. Seems racists always blame others of reverse racism.
Care to show something I have said that could be considered reverse racism? I have never once seen you accuse my posts as reverse racist, yet now you pull this accusation out of your butt.
You openly claim to disprove of mixed marriages of race. Thus you are openly of racist views.

I see you still refuse to post anything of substance. Just a bunch of whining.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29084 Nov 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I think hitting children is immoral. Someone should tell that dumb god what being violent to children can and often does result in. The god of the bible is barbaric and immoral.
'
I am sure you will not respond with any intellectual debate here, and will likely just keep calling me school yard names.
Clearly my prediction was correct.
Gunter has continued to call me school yard names and has not made a single post that had any substance.

Location hidden

#29086 Nov 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>First, your post is very racist. Seems racists always blame others of reverse racism.
Care to show something I have said that could be considered reverse racism? I have never once seen you accuse my posts as reverse racist, yet now you pull this accusation out of your butt.
You openly claim to disprove of mixed marriages of race. Thus you are openly of racist views.
I see you still refuse to post anything of substance. Just a bunch of whining.
Mike, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but calling me a racist rolls off my back like water off a duck's back. Calling people racist is the new catch phrase by anyone when they can't come up with an argument of substance and that's getting as old as accusing everyone of whining. Find some new material bud. BTW, remember the post where I told you to read the book "Black like me", what do you think I was referring to? It's a book Mike, not a magazine and you'll need to actually read it to find out why I told you to read it. Ask someone in your neighborhood where the local library is and you can check the book out and read it. Try the library, you might like it.
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

#29087 Nov 26, 2012
Gauntlet wrote:
<quoted text>Damn nigger! You need to commit yourself to a drug rehab facility. Get your nappy head out of your nigger ass black boy. Germany is not only economically winning the war, they've already crossed the finish line. This country could no more win a real war against Germany than they could against China. That's because we have millions of dirty languid niggers like you, and that other nigger Arnold, we have to tolerate and support. Germany doesn't have to contend with supporting millions of niggers and paying for all their crimes. Your president Obama is like a pile of shit and you're one out of millions of black flies landing on him.
Wow!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29088 Nov 26, 2012
Dr Tyler wrote:
Mike Duquette exhibits an extreme case of psychopathy. This same mental disorder is displayed by cannibalistic serial killers, pedophiles and necrophiles. The sociopathic disease stems from child abuse, genetic incapacity or both. Individuals should be very cautious in response to Mike's comments. He may, very well, take out his rage on innocent people in his community. Needless to say, avoiding a response to his maniacal comments will avoid an infantile and fruitless confrontation with him altogether, as well as saving lives.
BTW Dr. Tyler, psychopathy is clearly a genetic disorder. You would know this if you were an actual Dr.
The psychopath that has been abused as a child is much more likely to be violent as an adult. One reason corporal punishment is a poor choice, as most do not know if the child is of the disorder. Spanking is using violence as a took for solving problems. Thus is a child, and especially a child with a psychopathic disorder should never be instructed that violence is a good answer to problem solving.

Psychopaths do not have the normal innate moral barometer of most humans. So one must be very careful to teach a child that has this disorder moral behavior. Most parents are unaware of symptoms of the disorder, so they are not likely to be aware their child may be one.

If course this is all text book for any Dr. in the field of psychology.
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

#29089 Nov 26, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Bacon for the input. You're magnanimous.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29090 Nov 26, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but calling me a racist rolls off my back like water off a duck's back. Calling people racist is the new catch phrase by anyone when they can't come up with an argument of substance and that's getting as old as accusing everyone of whining. Find some new material bud. BTW, remember the post where I told you to read the book "Black like me", what do you think I was referring to? It's a book Mike, not a magazine and you'll need to actually read it to find out why I told you to read it. Ask someone in your neighborhood where the local library is and you can check the book out and read it. Try the library, you might like it.
Like I am going to rush out and read the books you demand I read. Clearly you cannot articulate in your own words the ideas of the book. How sad you're intellectually so incapable.
As I said, you openly detailed your racism. I am not just blindly assuming you are a racist. Condemning interracial marriage is not a subjective determinate factor of racism.
You may not be as racist as Silver, you sound less racist than Gunter, but that makes you no less a racist.
The fact you view people in racist ways as you have, is reason enough to discount many of your views that concern people of a different race as yourself.
Why should I ignore your racist view of couples? Why should that view not be considered a racist view?

The fact you did not condemn Silver or Gunter for their racist comments is also strong evidence of your racism. You pat them on the back in response to their racist posts.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29091 Nov 26, 2012
Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Bacon for the input. You're magnanimous.
Yes, she just defended your racist remarks.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29092 Nov 26, 2012
NOT QUITE HERE wrote:
<quoted text> A man can't believe in racial separation and have integrity? A.Z. believe it or not, you and Mike don't have the market cornered on"integrity".
Segregation is not consistent with freedom. So when Silver claims to be for freedom, his inconsistencies show his lack of integrity.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29093 Nov 26, 2012
NOT QUITE HERE wrote:
<quoted text> Do I support ANYONES racism? Nope.Do I think Silvercoast has integrity? Yes.
Way to articulate reason......not.

Location hidden

#29094 Nov 26, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Like I am going to rush out and read the books you demand I read. Clearly you cannot articulate in your own words the ideas of the book. How sad you're intellectually so incapable.
As I said, you openly detailed your racism. I am not just blindly assuming you are a racist. Condemning interracial marriage is not a subjective determinate factor of racism.
You may not be as racist as Silver, you sound less racist than Gunter, but that makes you no less a racist.
The fact you view people in racist ways as you have, is reason enough to discount many of your views that concern people of a different race as yourself.
Why should I ignore your racist view of couples? Why should that view not be considered a racist view?
The fact you did not condemn Silver or Gunter for their racist comments is also strong evidence of your racism. You pat them on the back in response to their racist posts.
How sad intellectually that you want someone to tell you what a book says instead of reading for yourself. Would you want them also to tell you what you should think of the book after they read it to you? Goodness gracious, I now see why you didn't attend college, they have "required reading" and that means the instructors actually expect YOU to read the material instead of them telling you. Well, there is an upside to your laziness, we could save many trees by no longer printing books. The author could find one person to read his book and then just pass along what the book is about to others and for people like you, they can tell them what they should think about it too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gold found in dutchmans creek (Oct '11) 9 hr joeyd 4
bggb 14 hr guest 6
First Michelle, now Scott Tue McHenry 3
Papa Sammy's Pizza Tue justasmalltowngirl 6
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) Oct 20 UTB 56
Senator Kay Hagan Oct 19 Wabash Tsunami 1
help........please help Oct 18 Interesting 5
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs