“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29035 Nov 25, 2012
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Perhaps America is the one with the problem.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29036 Nov 25, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, leaving has been a dream of mine for quite a while and I can't think of a better time. I just read your post, Singapore?? I'm still leaning Carribean, my heart's been there for years. Costa Rica has some sweet prices on houses down there, but I'm torn between Costa Rica and the eastern Carribean. My husband just walked in here and asked if I had found a house yet. We're committed to get out of the rat race here in the states and give my relatives some beautiful last days, instead of a rest home or assisted living center. I hope the best for you and your wife, and I know it'll take a while before you get your affairs in order because for the life of me, going to stay in Costa Rica is requiring everything but a kidney. The USVI is a lot easier for relocation, but more expensive, so we've got to pick our battle.
Keep me updated.
Yes, it is a pain. Been liquidating assets since the 7th. I emailed my friend but that is probably a long shot. My father told me once to listen to the woman. Katie told me a few mintues after Obama was re-elected she had had enough. I heard her loud and clear. I do have some paperwork coming from the State department about the renunciation process, so should prove to be interesting.

Will keep you informed.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29037 Nov 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/article/ SB1000142412788732455630457811 9103784554818.html?mod=topix
Perhaps America is the one with the problem.
Have you considered China as a possibility for relocation?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29038 Nov 25, 2012
TSF wrote:
I support and approve of his departure also. Some suggested destinations could also be Sourgrapia, Bellyacheia, Whineoria
<quoted text>
hahaha, funny.
NOT QUITE HERE

Bryan, TX

#29039 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, if you choose, you can give us some insight into his integrity based on his racial views.
A man can't believe in racial separation and have integrity? A.Z. believe it or not, you and Mike don't have the market cornered on"integrity".

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29040 Nov 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, funny.
Not really. A serious question since the link you provided indicated that they were superior to policies of the western world.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29041 Nov 25, 2012
NOT QUITE HERE wrote:
<quoted text> A man can't believe in racial separation and have integrity? A.Z. believe it or not, you and Mike don't have the market cornered on"integrity".
No, I think racial equality is a necessary ingedient of integrity. So, you support his racism? I don't have a market on integrity, but I sure am head of the game in racial equality and fairness.
NOT QUITE HERE

Bryan, TX

#29042 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think racial equality is a necessary ingedient of integrity. So, you support his racism? I don't have a market on integrity, but I sure am head of the game in racial equality and fairness.
Do I support ANYONES racism? Nope.Do I think Silvercoast has integrity? Yes.
NOT QUITE HERE

Bryan, TX

#29043 Nov 25, 2012
Restricted.....call if possible...
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

#29044 Nov 25, 2012
You can find anything on the internet. Here's a photo of Mikey Duquitte, Arnold-Wiffle and Jesse Jackson at a Democratic fund raiser:

asalesguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/wild...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29045 Nov 25, 2012
Gunter wrote:
You can find anything on the internet. Here's a photo of Mikey Duquitte, Arnold-Wiffle and Jesse Jackson at a Democratic fund raiser:
asalesguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/wild...
I wouldn't expect anything else from a genuine baffoon than this type of juvenile response for a debate challenge. Seems as if you are currently on the intellectual level you are destined to remain on. Forget the challenge. You don't qualify.
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

#29046 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't expect anything else from a genuine baffoon than this type of juvenile response for a debate challenge. Seems as if you are currently on the intellectual level you are destined to remain on. Forget the challenge. You don't qualify.
How do expect anyone to debate an illiterate simian like you. You can't even spell the word "buffoon" correctly. You're not even half fluent in your own language. What a pathetic joke you are. The reason why America is in such a turmoil is because of cancerous filth like you and Mikey. Your mouths keep running like bloody diarrhea.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29047 Nov 25, 2012
Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>How do expect anyone to debate an illiterate simian like you. You can't even spell the word "buffoon" correctly. You're not even half fluent in your own language. What a pathetic joke you are. The reason why America is in such a turmoil is because of cancerous filth like you and Mikey. Your mouths keep running like bloody diarrhea.
Your pattern is so obvious. You are the only person to use the word "simian" in your responses. No more guessing. The answer is clear that it is your worthless ass again. How surprising. How did the election go for you, Gail?
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

#29048 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pattern is so obvious. You are the only person to use the word "simian" in your responses. No more guessing. The answer is clear that it is your worthless ass again. How surprising. How did the election go for you, Gail?
Was sind die Holle Sie Ihren Kiefer ungefahr jetzt flatterend, Sie herumgammeln? In other words, English translation: What the hell are you flapping your jaw about now, you bum?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29050 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. A serious question since the link you provided indicated that they were superior to policies of the western world.
For being a teacher, you sure don't know how to read. I was laughing at what TSF had wrote. It was his normal socialist craptola.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29051 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think racial equality is a necessary ingedient of integrity. So, you support his racism? I don't have a market on integrity, but I sure am head of the game in racial equality and fairness.
Good for you.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29052 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered China as a possibility for relocation?
Not at all. Just thought it was funny the new Chinese leader looked at Western style government and said, nah I am good.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29053 Nov 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you.
Maybe you have heard it several times...."with liberty and justice for ALL", but then again, maybe you were too busy reading Mein Kampf.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29054 Nov 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Just thought it was funny the new Chinese leader looked at Western style government and said, nah I am good.
You never know when they may want to hire a Biejing duck running accountant. Take a resume with you.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29055 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you have heard it several times...."with liberty and justice for ALL", but then again, maybe you were too busy reading Mein Kampf.
Hahahaha, now that is funny. Why is it so hard for you man? You guys are just not willing to concede that not everyone wants to be your friend or get to know you.

Keep banging your head against the wall AZ. Eventually, it will stop hurting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog food heroin smack? 4 hr Emmy1345 16
dog food near the arboretum 4 hr Emmy1345 13
how now BROWN cow >> boi 4 hr Emmy1345 2
powpow 4 hr Emmy1345 9
bggb (Aug '14) 13 hr no one 146
News Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 15 hr dollarsbill 525
I Love Black Women (May '11) Fri Nena Linda 248
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]