|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> We have disagreed on so many things.Silvercoast you have integrity, took me awhile to figure that out.Hope you keep posting though, Its an electronic world, easy to keep in touch.As for me, i'm happy for the first time in my long life, you are sure right about a man needing a good woman, better late than never...
Maybe, if you choose, you can give us some insight into his integrity based on his racial views.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Why must you always play games? Grow up please and just articulate your point.
Sweet child Mike, go back and read ALL of your posts. Anytime you are "debating" someone, you declare yourself the winner and then wonder why no one wants to "debate" you. Talk about being childish, we've learned to play gamesand treat your childish behavior by allowing you to be the "winner" as people do children just so you'll shut up. We're actually starting to be "progressives", you know the kind where everyone is a winner even though they have lost so they won't have low self-esteem. We're helping you grow up a winner even though you're not, so thank us, don't pull a Wal-Mart temper tantrum on us and show some thanks.

As far as your other posts concerning God, you be a good boy and we'll let you think you're winning and it bothers us when you make fun of our God. Make fun all you want. I know there's a God and He has a sense of humor--He made you!!!!:)
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

I support and approve of his departure also. Some suggested destinations could also be Sourgrapia, Bellyacheia, Whineoria
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your decision is go go. I support that.
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, can help me,too? I have tried to cross over to some of these sane right wing philosophies that are expoused on here, but somehow just can't make the transition to simpleton. We both need your help, along with the other 53 million voters that refused your agenda in the election. Oh well, do what you can, and thanks.
You don't need to transition yourself to simpleton, you and Mikey have always been there. Now go fly away little knat, I think I hear your mammy calling you to go eat your chitterlings. Sie sind ein verdorbener fauler Feigling!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Glad we made the choice to leave.
I will say thanks to bacon...Following your lead dear and the race is on.
Silver, leaving has been a dream of mine for quite a while and I can't think of a better time. I just read your post, Singapore?? I'm still leaning Carribean, my heart's been there for years. Costa Rica has some sweet prices on houses down there, but I'm torn between Costa Rica and the eastern Carribean. My husband just walked in here and asked if I had found a house yet. We're committed to get out of the rat race here in the states and give my relatives some beautiful last days, instead of a rest home or assisted living center. I hope the best for you and your wife, and I know it'll take a while before you get your affairs in order because for the life of me, going to stay in Costa Rica is requiring everything but a kidney. The USVI is a lot easier for relocation, but more expensive, so we've got to pick our battle.

Keep me updated.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need to transition yourself to simpleton, you and Mikey have always been there. Now go fly away little knat, I think I hear your mammy calling you to go eat your chitterlings. Sie sind ein verdorbener fauler Feigling!
More than glad to debate you straight up on any issue, Simpleton. You name it.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Perhaps America is the one with the problem.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, leaving has been a dream of mine for quite a while and I can't think of a better time. I just read your post, Singapore?? I'm still leaning Carribean, my heart's been there for years. Costa Rica has some sweet prices on houses down there, but I'm torn between Costa Rica and the eastern Carribean. My husband just walked in here and asked if I had found a house yet. We're committed to get out of the rat race here in the states and give my relatives some beautiful last days, instead of a rest home or assisted living center. I hope the best for you and your wife, and I know it'll take a while before you get your affairs in order because for the life of me, going to stay in Costa Rica is requiring everything but a kidney. The USVI is a lot easier for relocation, but more expensive, so we've got to pick our battle.
Keep me updated.
Yes, it is a pain. Been liquidating assets since the 7th. I emailed my friend but that is probably a long shot. My father told me once to listen to the woman. Katie told me a few mintues after Obama was re-elected she had had enough. I heard her loud and clear. I do have some paperwork coming from the State department about the renunciation process, so should prove to be interesting.

Will keep you informed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
http://online.wsj.com/article/ SB1000142412788732455630457811 9103784554818.html?mod=topix
Perhaps America is the one with the problem.
Have you considered China as a possibility for relocation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

TSF wrote:
I support and approve of his departure also. Some suggested destinations could also be Sourgrapia, Bellyacheia, Whineoria
<quoted text>
hahaha, funny.
NOT QUITE HERE

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, if you choose, you can give us some insight into his integrity based on his racial views.
A man can't believe in racial separation and have integrity? A.Z. believe it or not, you and Mike don't have the market cornered on"integrity".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, funny.
Not really. A serious question since the link you provided indicated that they were superior to policies of the western world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

NOT QUITE HERE wrote:
<quoted text> A man can't believe in racial separation and have integrity? A.Z. believe it or not, you and Mike don't have the market cornered on"integrity".
No, I think racial equality is a necessary ingedient of integrity. So, you support his racism? I don't have a market on integrity, but I sure am head of the game in racial equality and fairness.
NOT QUITE HERE

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think racial equality is a necessary ingedient of integrity. So, you support his racism? I don't have a market on integrity, but I sure am head of the game in racial equality and fairness.
Do I support ANYONES racism? Nope.Do I think Silvercoast has integrity? Yes.
NOT QUITE HERE

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Restricted.....call if possible...
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

You can find anything on the internet. Here's a photo of Mikey Duquitte, Arnold-Wiffle and Jesse Jackson at a Democratic fund raiser:

asalesguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/wild...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Gunter wrote:
You can find anything on the internet. Here's a photo of Mikey Duquitte, Arnold-Wiffle and Jesse Jackson at a Democratic fund raiser:
asalesguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/wild...
I wouldn't expect anything else from a genuine baffoon than this type of juvenile response for a debate challenge. Seems as if you are currently on the intellectual level you are destined to remain on. Forget the challenge. You don't qualify.
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't expect anything else from a genuine baffoon than this type of juvenile response for a debate challenge. Seems as if you are currently on the intellectual level you are destined to remain on. Forget the challenge. You don't qualify.
How do expect anyone to debate an illiterate simian like you. You can't even spell the word "buffoon" correctly. You're not even half fluent in your own language. What a pathetic joke you are. The reason why America is in such a turmoil is because of cancerous filth like you and Mikey. Your mouths keep running like bloody diarrhea.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>How do expect anyone to debate an illiterate simian like you. You can't even spell the word "buffoon" correctly. You're not even half fluent in your own language. What a pathetic joke you are. The reason why America is in such a turmoil is because of cancerous filth like you and Mikey. Your mouths keep running like bloody diarrhea.
Your pattern is so obvious. You are the only person to use the word "simian" in your responses. No more guessing. The answer is clear that it is your worthless ass again. How surprising. How did the election go for you, Gail?
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pattern is so obvious. You are the only person to use the word "simian" in your responses. No more guessing. The answer is clear that it is your worthless ass again. How surprising. How did the election go for you, Gail?
Was sind die Holle Sie Ihren Kiefer ungefahr jetzt flatterend, Sie herumgammeln? In other words, English translation: What the hell are you flapping your jaw about now, you bum?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 9 hr I Hate Syracuse 227
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... Tue JLo 2
Dog food and meds Jul 22 bulldog 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jul 22 Timmy_ 4,826
Pastor accused of abuse (Mar '12) Jul 22 Concerned 8
Welcome To The End Of The World Jul 22 WebPreach 1
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Jul 21 north 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••