“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29013 Nov 25, 2012
Silvercoast......in the end it comes down to your core beliefs...your moral standards...i'm not happy that you are going, but sure as hell.....its none of my business.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#29014 Nov 25, 2012
Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>Such a temperamental cry baby. Goo Goo Gah Gah Wah Wah Wah. Sounds like your mammy needs to change your soiled diaper, breast feed you and put you in your crib, where spoiled little brats belong. A spanking wouldn't be a bad idea either. Spare the rod, spoil the Mikey.
{:>)
I think hitting children is immoral. Someone should tell that dumb god what being violent to children can and often does result in. The god of the bible is barbaric and immoral.
'
I am sure you will not respond with any intellectual debate here, and will likely just keep calling me school yard names.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29015 Nov 25, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You dumb ####..No one knows what the ####you are talking about.You want a debate? What do you want to debate you ########## Anyway...I feel a lot better now! Us crazy people like to get things off our CHESTS!
I am sure you have forgotten what the debate was about, because you only spew crap like this day after day until you have no idea what we were talking about. Grow up and debate with some substance please.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29016 Nov 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Glad we made the choice to leave.
I will say thanks to bacon...Following your lead dear and the race is on.
Maybe America's challenge for freedoms for all groups of diverse people are not something that some individuals wish to embrace. I hope that your move goes well and you find it to be to your benefit and ultimate happiness.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29017 Nov 25, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I'm just about sick of politics.
So lets debate some religion. I tried to get it started, but no one wants to play. Seems everyone wants to just call names and such. Guess I am playing with a bunch of ten year olds. So much for trying to have an intellectual debate.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#29018 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
I think Egytian hieroglithics is the only subject we have not debated on here. I believe they exists, but like most subjects, not many know what they mean. Kind of like the book of Revelation.
Well it is clear by the hieroglyphics, the people there made up gods to explain what was not known by the science of the day, just like the god of Abraham.
The powers that be used the authority of the made up gods to control the people, just like Moses did and many other of the made up god of Abraham.

If one studies the similarities between the gods of history, it is clear to see how it was made up out of mans imagination.

Man has an imagination. If you think about how ancient man may have viewed a complex world while having little to no science to explain it, I think it would be obvious to see why he would invent a god to fill the gaps of his knowledge.

Ancient man made tools. Thus he associated creating things with intelligence and beings. So when ancient man could not understand why it rained, it is reasonable to think he would assume a being made it happen. This concept would obviously evolve to the point of being called gods.

Look at some of the ancient religions and you will see many are based upon astrology. The star clusters were labeled and eventually given personas. We know them even today as the astrological signs.

Even the religion of Christianity is clearly filled with ideas of the signs of astrology.

The idea of a god dying and rising on the third day is found in many ancient religions. Why? Because the seasonal relations of the sun positions look to go to a low point and keeps this position for three days then appears to start rising again.
I do not mean rise, like the morning sun rise of course.I mean rise of the sun in a seasonal sense.
The sun was considered a god by the ancients. So it is easy to see how Christianity may have adopted this concept. Either it was borrowed, or it is one hell of a coincidence.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29019 Nov 25, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Silvercoast......in the end it comes down to your core beliefs...your moral standards...i'm not happy that you are going, but sure as hell.....its none of my business.
I concur. I find it hard to believe that our founding forefathers had the debacle of what we call America now in mind when they wrote the Declaration of Independence. I also find it strangely perculiar everyone wants things done now, fight wars where no one gets hurt, gays to "marry" and want to redistribute wealth meanwhile having the straightest face or acting like those social agendas/ideas are ok. I have all ideas the founding forefathers and alike colonials didn't factor in any of those social ideas when they wrote the Constitution or Bill of Rights. Since the majority of Americans feel differently or feel the republicans are the ones with the problem, I will compromise and do what is in the best interest of my family.

Fortunately for my family I was prudent in my choice of higher education. I think our road is leading us to Singapore instead of the Carribbean. No capital gains taxes and I know a guy in Janus Corporate Solutions.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29020 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe America's challenge for freedoms for all groups of diverse people are not something that some individuals wish to embrace. I hope that your move goes well and you find it to be to your benefit and ultimate happiness.
Don't bear false witness.
Dr Tyler

New York, NY

#29021 Nov 25, 2012
Mike Duquette exhibits an extreme case of psychopathy. This same mental disorder is displayed by cannibalistic serial killers, pedophiles and necrophiles. The sociopathic disease stems from child abuse, genetic incapacity or both. Individuals should be very cautious in response to Mike's comments. He may, very well, take out his rage on innocent people in his community. Needless to say, avoiding a response to his maniacal comments will avoid an infantile and fruitless confrontation with him altogether, as well as saving lives.

Location hidden

#29022 Nov 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bear false witness.
Your decision is go go. I support that.

Location hidden

#29023 Nov 25, 2012
Dr Tyler wrote:
Mike Duquette exhibits an extreme case of psychopathy. This same mental disorder is displayed by cannibalistic serial killers, pedophiles and necrophiles. The sociopathic disease stems from child abuse, genetic incapacity or both. Individuals should be very cautious in response to Mike's comments. He may, very well, take out his rage on innocent people in his community. Needless to say, avoiding a response to his maniacal comments will avoid an infantile and fruitless confrontation with him altogether, as well as saving lives.
Great that you can evaluate mental disorders without any personal contact or family history of the patient. Just Amazing. You don't do election predictions, too, do you?
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

#29024 Nov 25, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I think hitting children is immoral. Someone should tell that dumb god what being violent to children can and often does result in. The god of the bible is barbaric and immoral.
'
I am sure you will not respond with any intellectual debate here, and will likely just keep calling me school yard names.
You say you don't believe in God, but you acknowledge his existence by referring to Him as "dumb god" and further stating He is "barbaric and immoral." It's obvious, you're reflecting your own childish indiscretions and traits on the One, meaning God, who loves you the most, just as a spoiled child will do to loving parents. The best advise anyone could give you at this point is simply "Pull your pants up and grow up Mikey", locate an Exorcist or seek psychiatric help in accordance to Dr. Tyler's astute diagnosis.
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

#29025 Nov 25, 2012
Dr Tyler wrote:
Thank you Dr. Tyler. You're a man of integrity and insight. Mikey Duquitte certainly needs lots of professional help that the folks on Topix just can't give.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#29026 Nov 25, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So lets debate some religion. I tried to get it started, but no one wants to play. Seems everyone wants to just call names and such. Guess I am playing with a bunch of ten year olds. So much for trying to have an intellectual debate.
Positions are intractable on religion.a There should be something to debate that isn't usually debated.I don't mind a good debate but I can do without acrimony.Mike.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#29027 Nov 25, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur. I find it hard to believe that our founding forefathers had the debacle of what we call America now in mind when they wrote the Declaration of Independence. I also find it strangely perculiar everyone wants things done now, fight wars where no one gets hurt, gays to "marry" and want to redistribute wealth meanwhile having the straightest face or acting like those social agendas/ideas are ok. I have all ideas the founding forefathers and alike colonials didn't factor in any of those social ideas when they wrote the Constitution or Bill of Rights. Since the majority of Americans feel differently or feel the republicans are the ones with the problem, I will compromise and do what is in the best interest of my family.
Fortunately for my family I was prudent in my choice of higher education. I think our road is leading us to Singapore instead of the Carribbean. No capital gains taxes and I know a guy in Janus Corporate Solutions.
We have disagreed on so many things.Silvercoast you have integrity, took me awhile to figure that out.Hope you keep posting though, Its an electronic world, easy to keep in touch.As for me, i'm happy for the first time in my long life, you are sure right about a man needing a good woman, better late than never...

Location hidden

#29028 Nov 25, 2012
Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Dr. Tyler. You're a man of integrity and insight. Mikey Duquitte certainly needs lots of professional help that the folks on Topix just can't give.
Yes, can help me,too? I have tried to cross over to some of these sane right wing philosophies that are expoused on here, but somehow just can't make the transition to simpleton. We both need your help, along with the other 53 million voters that refused your agenda in the election. Oh well, do what you can, and thanks.

Location hidden

#29029 Nov 25, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> We have disagreed on so many things.Silvercoast you have integrity, took me awhile to figure that out.Hope you keep posting though, Its an electronic world, easy to keep in touch.As for me, i'm happy for the first time in my long life, you are sure right about a man needing a good woman, better late than never...
Maybe, if you choose, you can give us some insight into his integrity based on his racial views.

Location hidden

#29030 Nov 25, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Why must you always play games? Grow up please and just articulate your point.
Sweet child Mike, go back and read ALL of your posts. Anytime you are "debating" someone, you declare yourself the winner and then wonder why no one wants to "debate" you. Talk about being childish, we've learned to play gamesand treat your childish behavior by allowing you to be the "winner" as people do children just so you'll shut up. We're actually starting to be "progressives", you know the kind where everyone is a winner even though they have lost so they won't have low self-esteem. We're helping you grow up a winner even though you're not, so thank us, don't pull a Wal-Mart temper tantrum on us and show some thanks.

As far as your other posts concerning God, you be a good boy and we'll let you think you're winning and it bothers us when you make fun of our God. Make fun all you want. I know there's a God and He has a sense of humor--He made you!!!!:)
TSF

Kenly, NC

#29031 Nov 25, 2012
I support and approve of his departure also. Some suggested destinations could also be Sourgrapia, Bellyacheia, Whineoria
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your decision is go go. I support that.
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

#29032 Nov 25, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, can help me,too? I have tried to cross over to some of these sane right wing philosophies that are expoused on here, but somehow just can't make the transition to simpleton. We both need your help, along with the other 53 million voters that refused your agenda in the election. Oh well, do what you can, and thanks.
You don't need to transition yourself to simpleton, you and Mikey have always been there. Now go fly away little knat, I think I hear your mammy calling you to go eat your chitterlings. Sie sind ein verdorbener fauler Feigling!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 1 hr Just Think 1,903
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 2 hr ButtInj_T 140
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 12 hr ste 403
patrick brehm arrested and charged Thu medmel8556 1
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) Thu force me 36
Cherry Crush Dec 17 Cherry Dreams 1
why do i only see darkness in light? Dec 17 Displaced 2
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info