Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,396)

Showing posts 27,901 - 27,920 of55,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, for the record, I didn't watch whatever you have your drawers in a wad about "Bill", I was making a statement based off of the posts between you and Lu. As I stated I read an article about "sin taxes" the other day and wondered how or if you justified people being taxed under the guise(?) of "sin" (something you claim doesn't exist). Correct me, you're ok if religion is used to promote your agenda, but somehow religion is wrong if it goes against your agenda? Stop straddling the fence bud.
For the record, I answered your question. I see you cannot rebut my answer.

People are going to have various motives for laws to be pushed for and made in America. Clearly many of the religious tie everything they want into the religion they believe in. Some are within my values, some are not.
I cannot control why one agrees or disagrees with my wants.

I think if there is some law that is purely based upon religion and it is withholding of others rights, I am going to complain.

You again are drawing a black and white conclusion when the answer is in the grey areas.

You seem to have no idea how an atheist thinks at all. I note Christian right wingers often have a hard time placing themselves in others shoes to understand their views.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, for the record, I didn't watch whatever you have your drawers in a wad about "Bill", I was making a statement based off of the posts between you and Lu. As I stated I read an article about "sin taxes" the other day and wondered how or if you justified people being taxed under the guise(?) of "sin" (something you claim doesn't exist). Correct me, you're ok if religion is used to promote your agenda, but somehow religion is wrong if it goes against your agenda? Stop straddling the fence bud.
I am not sure if you just did not understand my response, or you are just ignoring it.
The 'sins' that are taxed, are not sins in my eyes, but they are things that are unhealthy, and thus I think it is fair to tax them extra, as such unhealthy things cost more to the government for the cleanup.
I know I just repeated myself, but I know of no other way to explain it.
Do you get it?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So you have forgotten all of your nasty little asides to me? You've GOT to be kidding.Well after all Mike...
Still cannot come up with a single intellectual rebuttal to my points?

Not sure if you understand this forum. Someone makes a claim, and if you disagree with it, you tell them why. Is that to hard for you to handle?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure if you just did not understand my response, or you are just ignoring it.
The 'sins' that are taxed, are not sins in my eyes, but they are things that are unhealthy, and thus I think it is fair to tax them extra, as such unhealthy things cost more to the government for the cleanup.
I know I just repeated myself, but I know of no other way to explain it.
Do you get it?
I don't know whether to call you Pete or Repeat but either way, you missed my point. I see you clearly don't have an intellectual rebuttal. When you figure out the point I'm trying to make, get on back to me. Here's a little hint; it has more to do with the word than the "sin". See ya!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Still cannot come up with a single intellectual rebuttal to my points?
Not sure if you understand this forum. Someone makes a claim, and if you disagree with it, you tell them why. Is that to hard for you to handle?
You have insulted me frequently in this forum.Now i'm replying.Is that hard for YOU to handle?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Either Mike is just plain stupid or he is being purposefully obtuse for some arcane reason Bacon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Either Mike is just plain stupid or he is being purposefully obtuse for some arcane reason Bacon.
Oh excuse me Waco, we wouldn't want to sound as though we can't refute his point or have an intellectual rebuttal to his vast knowledge of total BS he spews out. Let's be an intellectual buzz kill and use the words we know he understands, he's PLAIN STUPID!!!!
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh excuse me Waco, we wouldn't want to sound as though we can't refute his point or have an intellectual rebuttal to his vast knowledge of total BS he spews out. Let's be an intellectual buzz kill and use the words we know he understands, he's PLAIN STUPID!!!!
And that Mikey Duquette is also a Satanist, sadomasochist, misanthropist and closet necrophiliac.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You have insulted me frequently in this forum.Now i'm replying.Is that hard for YOU to handle?
Insulting is not the same as calling names. I can handle it fine, but clearly you cannot. As well, you cannot handle a intellectual debate.
I see you still cannot refute any of the points I made.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>And that Mikey Duquette is also a Satanist, sadomasochist, misanthropist and closet necrophiliac.
Slander all you wish. It only makes you look like a liar that has zero substance.
Can no one here debate with any bit of intellect?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
More attacking of a personal nature instead of having an intellectual debate. Grow up please.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Clearly you have lost all effort to debate with substance.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know whether to call you Pete or Repeat but either way, you missed my point. I see you clearly don't have an intellectual rebuttal. When you figure out the point I'm trying to make, get on back to me. Here's a little hint; it has more to do with the word than the "sin". See ya!
Sorry, but I not see a point, and I cannot read minds. Articulate your thoughts if you are able. Clearly you have trouble in this department. I addressed the term 'sin' and you gave no rebuttal to my statements on it. So just how am I to know what you think?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Gunter wrote:
<quoted text>And that Mikey Duquette is also a Satanist, sadomasochist, misanthropist and closet necrophiliac.
Who told??? Gunter, I thought our secret was safe with you?! What happened to the days when you could trust your fellow satanist, sadomasochist, misanthropist, closet necrophiliac? Gunter, I'm just totally bummed that you sold us out.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Slander all you wish. It only makes you look like a liar that has zero substance.
LOL...Mike, I thought he was insulting me!!! Go figure.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but I not see a point, and I cannot read minds. Articulate your thoughts if you are able. Clearly you have trouble in this department. I addressed the term 'sin' and you gave no rebuttal to my statements on it. So just how am I to know what you think?
Mike, go back and read the posts between you and Lu and you and me. I actually thought it was more fun not to give you the answers but make you ponder, if you are able. Let's reverse our debating and you tell me what you think I meant and I'll tell you what I think you meant and let's try that. Ok, you first.
Gunter

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Slander all you wish. It only makes you look like a liar that has zero substance.
Such a temperamental cry baby. Goo Goo Gah Gah Wah Wah Wah. Sounds like your mammy needs to change your soiled diaper, breast feed you and put you in your crib, where spoiled little brats belong. A spanking wouldn't be a bad idea either. Spare the rod, spoil the Mikey.

{:>)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly you have lost all effort to debate with substance.
You dumb ####..No one knows what the ####you are talking about.You want a debate? What do you want to debate you ########## Anyway...I feel a lot better now! Us crazy people like to get things off our CHESTS!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Hey Bacon..I just had the greatest three hours of my life!! Lu says ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

I think Egytian hieroglithics is the only subject we have not debated on here. I believe they exists, but like most subjects, not many know what they mean. Kind of like the book of Revelation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,901 - 27,920 of55,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 8 hr Mickey 225
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... 13 hr JLo 2
Dog food and meds 18 hr bulldog 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 19 hr Timmy_ 4,826
Pastor accused of abuse (Mar '12) Tue Concerned 8
Welcome To The End Of The World Tue WebPreach 1
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Mon north 1
•••
•••