Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Wishing does not make it so.
Many of the religious beliefs of man are of his wishful thinking.
Heaven is an obvious one. Hell is a bit less obvious.
I note what the religious often say of atheists. They claim we have no ultimate justice. As in, the ones who are not punished on earth, get away with their crimes. Thus they have hell, to fulfill the ultimate justice they wish for.
This wishful thinking of a hell is quite barbaric if you consider the torture of eternity for a crime of any sort.
In America, we see it as unjust to torture a person for a crime, so why would we think it 'just' to do so after death?
The concepts of the bible and other holy books are often unjust. Thus proving their is no 'just' god.
. F""K you yet again! Having fun yet you argumentative jerk?
Not Quite Here

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

DuQuette you seem to love confrontation.DIDN'T you get any attention as a kid? Is it necessary to ALWAYS be a prick? Can't take a day off? My life isn't Topix.Yours is.Bye bye!

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>NASA says there will be an "alignment" of planets, but not to the point of "doomsday" proportions. That's where I think it gets nuts. I hope so anyway. How they know that I don't know, but it's another topic to spin I guess.
They know that just because planets align, it is no reason the earth would be affected.
Those planets are to far away to affect our gravity or anything else. So unless their is a logical reason the alignment would cause a doomsday situation, science can say it does not appear so.

It is religion that claims events will happen without evidence or logic.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Not Quite Here wrote:
DuQuette you seem to love confrontation.DIDN'T you get any attention as a kid? Is it necessary to ALWAYS be a prick? Can't take a day off? My life isn't Topix.Yours is.Bye bye!
You are free to take a day off if you wish, but do not demand me to do so.
This is a debate forum, if you are not up to it, maybe it is you who should leave.

I see you still cannot use the name you chose for this forum. Show some backbone and stand by your name.
I see you cannot refute my claims, so you go nuts.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Not Quite Here wrote:
<quoted text>. F""K you yet again! Having fun yet you argumentative jerk?
I argue on a forum made just for that purpose. Do you also say it is not appropriate to eat turkey on thanksgiving?
Not Quite Here

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Duquette you make a lot of claims.My name is Waco 1909.My actual real name is Henry.I like"Not Quite Here". Learn to love it.
Not Quite Here

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

TIN MAN=MIKE D.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Not Quite Here wrote:
Duquette you make a lot of claims.My name is Waco 1909.My actual real name is Henry.I like"Not Quite Here". Learn to love it.
First you demand I take a day off, now you demand I love your sock puppet.
You sure are demanding for someone who cannot use their registered name.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Construction jobs surge in October....up 13,700...largest gain in Texas history....
NOT QUITE HERE

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>First you demand I take a day off, now you demand I love your sock puppet.
You sure are demanding for someone who cannot us their registered name.
I didn't demand you take a day off.I noted that you never did.MICHAEL D .I have a great idea.Why don't you do whatever the hell you want to do! yayy!
Curious

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

What is the main topic or purpose regarding this post?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Bill O'Reilly just said the American justice system is based upon the ten commandments.
I was not aware that we must observe the Sabbath by demand of American law.
I was not aware that we must have graven images by demand of law.
I was not aware that we must have no other gods before 'him' by decree of American law.
I was not aware taking the lords name in vain was illegal in America.
If lying were such crime in America, all of American citizens would be in jail.
If adultery were a crime, half of Americans would be in prison.

Looks like stealing and murder are the only commandments that made its way into American law. As if we needed the Christian god to tell us that was to be a crime.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
Bill O'Reilly just said the American justice system is based upon the ten commandments.
I was not aware that we must observe the Sabbath by demand of American law.
I was not aware that we must have graven images by demand of law.
I was not aware that we must have no other gods before 'him' by decree of American law.
I was not aware taking the lords name in vain was illegal in America.
If lying were such crime in America, all of American citizens would be in jail.
If adultery were a crime, half of Americans would be in prison.
Looks like stealing and murder are the only commandments that made its way into American law. As if we needed the Christian god to tell us that was to be a crime.
A closet "Fox Watcher" who woulda' thunk it? I'm sure you watched that entire segment, right? That's what makes your credibility suspect. I'd like to see you argue the point with O'Reilly, I think I heard him use the word "based" this countries laws. Do your homework Mike before you call out people like O'Reilly. He pays people to do his, because like you, he hates to be wrong. There are obscure laws still on the books from colonial times. What do you think those were based on? Massachusetts statute 2725 s 36 it's about "blasphemy". Have a great weekend folks, "cause I'm leaving here, on a jet plane".

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It is something they do that America needs.
Can you state why you feel their is no need to special protection for the president?
Your wants here just seem outrageous. You have not justified your outrageous wants very well at all.
Your solutions are not viable.
Howdy Mike. Am back. No problem. I was giving you too much credit again. Fiscal responsibiliity starts with your president. Democrats claim to be looking out for the middle class, so your president and vice president should do their part. They know as much about the middle class as David Axelrod does, nothing.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theov...

http://www.taxpayertreasurehunt.com/index.php...

"About 47 million dollars per year...not including special visits and al the other indirect costs when he comes around for a visit....plua all the family members...the more first family members the more complex and expensive...plus when you have your children you are much more active..thus more movement,,,more security more riskk ..more money"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Your team lost the first time, and it will surely lose again.
America is not going to hand any states over to your team. If you want a state, it is going to have to be taken by force.
If you know your history, you should know this. So this plea for a peaceful secession is ignorant. It just will not happen.
It just makes your team look like sore losers. Face it, your team lost.
Peaceful secession is ignorant? Like when the colonials went and pleaded their case to King George over and over and over?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Not Quite Here wrote:
TIN MAN=MIKE D.
Exactly right, no heart.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Hey Silver, did ya overeat? Hope you had a great time with the family. Axelrod, that's funny. Keep em' straight. See ya in ohhhhh, 4 days.
NOT QUITE HERE

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Curious wrote:
What is the main topic or purpose regarding this post?
The Illusion that anyone listens to what you say.
NOT QUITE HERE

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right, no heart.
I didn't know that being an atheist made a person such an unhappy outcast..........Waco 1909........AKA Henry....feel better douche bag?
NOT QUITE HERE

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

The Heartless Bartender...... an equal opportunity hater..WACO 1909......AKA Henry...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 2 hr OKq288 226
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... 22 hr JLo 2
Dog food and meds Tue bulldog 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Tue Timmy_ 4,826
Pastor accused of abuse (Mar '12) Tue Concerned 8
Welcome To The End Of The World Tue WebPreach 1
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Jul 21 north 1
•••
•••