Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#28500 Nov 15, 2012
Since when is living in America a cross to bear, an albatross around your neck, a jingoistic joke, a terrible burden? It is as basic as that. While you go around thinking that you are correcting injustice, the truth is you have voted for theft by proxy. You haven’t corrected anything. You have legalized stealing. You think that if you aren’t holding a gun to someone’s head in an armed robbery, then you aren’t committing a crime. But if you vote for the force of government to hold a gun to someone’s head to take away their earnings, then you are some kind of participant in saving people from poverty. You think you are taking the high road, when in fact you are voting for thieves who are destroying the U.S. Constitution and the opportunities for millions of people to live the American dream. You think you are absolved by good intentions. You walk around “feeling good” while you have legalized theft by proxy.So when you look in the mirror and go to sleep tonight, maybe you could think about the gift you were given by being born into the country who is the only shining light in the world that gives real hope and opportunity to everyone. Ask yourself what you have done to dim that light and turn our government into power mongering thieves. How does that square with your “feel good” mentality?
WACO 1954

League City, TX

#28502 Nov 15, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
Since when is living in America a cross to bear, an albatross around your neck, a jingoistic joke, a terrible burden? It is as basic as that. While you go around thinking that you are correcting injustice, the truth is you have voted for theft by proxy. You haven’t corrected anything. You have legalized stealing. You think that if you aren’t holding a gun to someone’s head in an armed robbery, then you aren’t committing a crime. But if you vote for the force of government to hold a gun to someone’s head to take away their earnings, then you are some kind of participant in saving people from poverty. You think you are taking the high road, when in fact you are voting for thieves who are destroying the U.S. Constitution and the opportunities for millions of people to live the American dream. You think you are absolved by good intentions. You walk around “feeling good” while you have legalized theft by proxy.So when you look in the mirror and go to sleep tonight, maybe you could think about the gift you were given by being born into the country who is the only shining light in the world that gives real hope and opportunity to everyone. Ask yourself what you have done to dim that light and turn our government into power mongering thieves. How does that square with your “feel good” mentality?
Who the hell are you talking to? Yourself?
working man

Charlotte, NC

#28503 Nov 15, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
Your crazy really you are go get help
Tax cheat
working man

Charlotte, NC

#28504 Nov 15, 2012
why do tea baggers do witch craft
Tell me please

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28505 Nov 15, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are you talking to? Yourself?
He does bring up an interesting point.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28506 Nov 15, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
WACO 1954

League City, TX

#28507 Nov 15, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I don't know who he is talking about. or to whom ,I can't really agree or disagree.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#28508 Nov 15, 2012
Right. I think the point he is trying to make is that republikans have again been given control of the house of representatives. If the economy falters, it will be their fault because their only focus is on tax breaks for the rich. They pledge alligenace to Grover Norquist rather than the USA.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#28509 Nov 15, 2012
45 goals for the takeover of America by the Communist.

http://rense.com/general32/americ.htm
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#28510 Nov 15, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Who the hell are you talking to? Yourself?
The same person non-working men is.
working man

Charlotte, NC

#28511 Nov 15, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
45 goals for the takeover of America by the Communist.
http://rense.com/general32/americ.htm
I thought fox news told you that
Good God come around sign for the line
Or the Teamsters or shut up
working man

Indian Trail, NC

#28517 Nov 15, 2012
John Snyder and this four eyed
Bitch wife on Snyder lane
Bakersville NC told me
A man and his wife move
Into the house beside them
They found out they were
in the union and voted for
Obama they turned there
Water off and they move out
Because everybody called them
Devil worshipers this were
Good people but moved to
The wrong place nutville USA
You think your party is for
The working man bullshit
This guy is a witch craft
Nut I know he was the one
that goes to church but
Studys witch craft he
Even said there is no
God why go to church
To look good
working man

Indian Trail, NC

#28518 Nov 15, 2012
Dean Cooper said he was Abraham
starting hating his own son Burnsville NC
Why do people use God as a tool
Because there crazy thats why
This kind of Bullshit started

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#28519 Nov 15, 2012
Great video to help Mike an AZ better understand.

&sn s=em
working man

Waxhaw, NC

#28520 Nov 15, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
Great video to help Mike an AZ better understand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rEM4NKXK-iAXX&sns=em
tell mike AZ and tsf Arnold to
Move to Burnsville Bakersville or better
Yet mrytle beach SC to better understand
Find out the hard way
working man

Waxhaw, NC

#28521 Nov 15, 2012
If these people get there way all middle class
And poor people will be in chains no matter
What super rich will control your freedom
Then slavery they have alot of KoolAid
Drinkers her more than you think
They use middle and poor people
Abraham kill your child crazy

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28522 Nov 15, 2012
working man wrote:
<quoted text> tell mike AZ and tsf Arnold to
Move to Burnsville Bakersville or better
Yet mrytle beach SC to better understand
Find out the hard way
Are these towns part of the seccesion movement? Heck, I want to remain a citizen of America. I love it here unlike many on the other side.
WACO 1954

League City, TX

#28523 Nov 15, 2012
Silvercoast.......how about me an emlu and bacon and pro and tew and you get together some time? what do you think? Bacons husband too? That would be great!
working man

Indian Trail, NC

#28525 Nov 15, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
Silvercoast.......how about me an emlu and bacon and pro and tew and you get together some time? what do you think? Bacons husband too? That would be great!
and what hang somebody
working man

Indian Trail, NC

#28526 Nov 15, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
oh go beat your wife on Sunday
On the steps of the court house dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Driving from Charlotte to Toronto and back 1 hr gpeat 1
Christian in uptown charlotte bitter hateful pe... 19 hr Angel at night 10
Christian from kings kitchen FRAUD Fri Angel at night 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Uptown Charlotte Fri Luz2kickit 5
Need a plug (Jan '17) Dec 10 Mr crowley 25
Kings kitchen worthless Christian trash! Dec 9 Angel at night 3
Earl kimrey arrested for missing mariah woods Dec 7 Angel at night 5

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance