Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
working man

Hamer, SC

#28475 Nov 15, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to know you have worked, are working, or have retired from work. I know the feeling, having worked from the age of 13 part time at a KFC and am still working 7 days a week. You are correct about the Teamsters. I have a couple friends that drive,one called yesterday from UT.
need more
Jobs in NC more good paying job and this
Mick they just voted for is trouble wait
And see I didn't vote because these
Democrats were tea party next maybe
My sons in FL hate that bald headed
Commie gov.they have

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28476 Nov 15, 2012
working man wrote:
<quoted text> I have 35 trucks
With 35 driver I drove a truck I worked for a
Living unlike you my driver need better healthcare
With a retirement you know nothing about
The Teamsters I met Mr Hoffa in 1963 he
was a good man for the working something
You know nothing about
He was a "good man"? In 1964, Hoffa was convicted in Chattanooga, Tennessee, of attempted bribery of a grand juror and was sentenced to eight years. This case resulted from an earlier matter, the Test Fleet case, the trial for which had been held in Nashville, Tennessee. Hoffa was implicated by one of his close associates, Edward Grady Partin, a Louisiana teamster, who went to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) with the information that led to Hoffa's conviction. Hoffa was also convicted of fraud later that same year for improper use of the Teamsters' pension fund, in a trial held in Chicago. He received a five-year sentence to run consecutively to his bribery sentence. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, who had pursued Hoffa for years—since the John Little McClellan-led U.S. Senate Labor industry hearings of 1957—stepped down as Attorney General in 1964, after the second Hoffa conviction, to run successfully for the New York seat in the November 1964 United States Senate election.[13]

The misuse of pension funds is the one that got me. I think a felloe Teamster ratted him out right?
working man

Hamer, SC

#28477 Nov 15, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, you play golf with someone like that? Can't rub elbows on this forum, BUT you can on the GOLF COURSE. That's just perfect you don't need to say any more. Just perfect.
oh I give him an ear full
He is greedy and a Reagan democrat to
Crazy more like it
working man

Hamer, SC

#28478 Nov 15, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>My Dad was in a union in Texas.
why would you
Like Bush then or Romney there not for
You
Waco

Hamer, SC

#28483 Nov 15, 2012
I work sucking Rick Perrys 1 inch pecker
And he gave me aids sorry Rick I need
Healthcare to

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28484 Nov 15, 2012
TSF wrote:
With the fiscal cliff threatening another severe recession/depression, what are our republkan congressmen working on?
Answer : The Petraeus affair and the shocking revelation that a military man deployed for 5 out of 7 years would indulge in sex with a woman. Shocking, simply shocking !!
Only 73 million dollars of tax money was borrowd from China to investigate Bill Clinton's BJ. This Petraeus thing appears to have been an ongoing actual romantic affair, so we should probably borrow at least an additional billion dollars from China to investigate and try to find something republikans can use in the next election.
Thank your media for the affair going public.
Waco

Charlotte, NC

#28485 Nov 15, 2012
I have full aids Rick help me please
Rick Perry

Charlotte, NC

#28486 Nov 15, 2012
Waco you are a good lover marry me
I miss you
George Bush

Charlotte, NC

#28487 Nov 15, 2012
This is why I changed my mind about
Gay marriage how sweet
WACO 1954

League City, TX

#28489 Nov 15, 2012
I think our boy is gone round the bend.
WACO 1954

League City, TX

#28490 Nov 15, 2012
working man wrote:
I think all unions suck the big one like me in a gay way.
If you believe in having sex with kids and dont
it doesnt make you a molester like me
Republicans hate child molesters and I dont and so do democrats
Communists are in between molesters republicans and democrats like suck ball unions are
Gay people are queer like me with feelings for kids like I did as a kid
But not the republician like Bush who hates all queer bitches like democrats and me
And those bastards can call me fag and democrats to which I hate all of them
Boy if you keep saying you are a molester someone is sure to look you up with their computer and put the cops on your dumb ass.
Obama man

Charlotte, NC

#28491 Nov 15, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Boy if you keep saying you are a molester someone is sure to look you up with their computer and put the cops on your dumb ass.
you know
it will be your dumbass but you are stupid
And didn't know they know you said it
Idiot you must be one
working man

Charlotte, NC

#28492 Nov 15, 2012
Waco didn't know you and Rick were
That close good luck
working man

Charlotte, NC

#28493 Nov 15, 2012
Waco are you that fits you Being from
Texas
working man

Charlotte, NC

#28494 Nov 15, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Boy if you keep saying you are a molester someone is sure to look you up with their computer and put the cops on your dumb ass.
You are
You are from Waco I don't have to tell about
That one my man Clinton took care of that
Bunch
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#28495 Nov 15, 2012
Not only is Petraeus having an affair with a woman from NC but another horrible scandleous NC event broke yesterday.

It seems NC is abusing butter ball turkeys by cutting off their heads and cooking them for thanksgiving dinner.

None of this would have happened had Twitt been elected.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28496 Nov 15, 2012
TSF wrote:
Not only is Petraeus having an affair with a woman from NC but another horrible scandleous NC event broke yesterday.
It seems NC is abusing butter ball turkeys by cutting off their heads and cooking them for thanksgiving dinner.
LMAO my ex-inlaws raise those birds!! That's funny
working man

Charlotte, NC

#28497 Nov 15, 2012
TSF wrote:
its not going to matter
Much longer the Jews started the end of
The world crazy bastards
Allen

Robbins, NC

#28498 Nov 15, 2012
TSF wrote:
Don't know about everybody else, but I'm having turkey. Sure as hell ain't eating crow. Had Twitt been elected we'd all be eating crow for years to come. Just got rid of the Bush left overs:) Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours TSF!
nowonow

Ellenboro, NC

#28499 Nov 15, 2012
TSF wrote:
Time to move on with the Twitt name calling.Let see how thing are going in a year .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Brigida Mack (Apr '09) 1 hr Pooh Tang 43
Growing up in Mt Holly (Apr '12) 11 hr Onetrikpony 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 14 hr John Doe 4,879
New to charlotte, looking for boy what's good? Tue Istillfeelher310 11
Why Belmont has an Undying Love for Alcoholics Tue Incredulous 7
Pain relief May 22 dontputonthatredd... 5
Extended stay america May 22 Disturbed 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages