Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,359)

Showing posts 27,161 - 27,180 of49,880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hate both partys

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

You would be surprised what I really know
I hate the tea party there two faced scum
Racist pig commie trust me I know

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Your move Eric Holder. Down with anslingers lineage. Time to dissolve the dea. Funny how most extreme conservatives are against: 1) freeing up taxpayer money by dissolving a branch of federal government that spends this money cutting down pot plants and basically nothing to stop the black market of marijuana. 2) generate money through taxation of the manufacturing goods which marijuana produces and the taxation of the recreational use. 3) moving marijuana off the streets and behind a counter which will effectivley remove it from the streets and easily persuaded children (do you buy alcohol from a drug dealer or at a store?)(I got weed easier than I got alcohol) 4) giving states freedom from the federal government, when this is what they run their campaigns on. Obama....disolve the dea and hunt colombian cocaine with the military.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> good at
Sucking a Dick to right Waco you should know
Suck on a hollowpoint wimp.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have an excess of money, send some my way. I will gladly use what cash you do not want.
Obviously, you are not a business owner because it is painfully clear you know nothing of business because ALL business operates on the foundations of generally accepted accounting principles or GAAP for short. And the first job of ALL accountants is to not make the company money.
It is to hide the money they already got, moron.
I have exercised my right to disagree with your president and your team's politicl ideology, twice now, peacefully. If you really are an independent, I feel bad for you. You don't even choose a side.
Go hide with your money republiCON. Establish your own mother(f'ing)country.

Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

The Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare people want health care. How dare they want rich people to pay taxes. Only the rich should have these priviliges in this country according to the gospel by Rush Limbaugh.
" Rush Limpball"
hate both partys

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
It makes me wonder. Bush was elected in 2000 and 2004. I was not happy. Democrats were not happy, but we accepted this as the will of the people and the way democracy works. 2008 and 2012..Obama elected and the reaction of Republicans is first the Tea Party in 2008 and now the secession movement of 2012 as a reactionary movement against the will of the majority of voters. What is it about democracy and the election process that pisses right wing Republicans off to no end, and causes them to need some kind of radical reactionary movement to protest the election results? Why do right wing Republicans hate democracy?
look up Buncombe Co sheriff Bobby medford
He sold drugs to kids and was a witch craft
Tea party republican look and see were
He's from I say no more but you already
Know the truth
hate both partys

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
Your move Eric Holder. Down with anslingers lineage. Time to dissolve the dea. Funny how most extreme conservatives are against: 1) freeing up taxpayer money by dissolving a branch of federal government that spends this money cutting down pot plants and basically nothing to stop the black market of marijuana. 2) generate money through taxation of the manufacturing goods which marijuana produces and the taxation of the recreational use. 3) moving marijuana off the streets and behind a counter which will effectivley remove it from the streets and easily persuaded children (do you buy alcohol from a drug dealer or at a store?)(I got weed easier than I got alcohol) 4) giving states freedom from the federal government, when this is what they run their campaigns on. Obama....disolve the dea and hunt colombian cocaine with the military.
Republicans are the drug dealers
hate both partys

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Anybody running for president from
Now on that goes to mrytle beach
From now on dont vote for them
Kkk

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Go hide with your money republiCON. Establish your own mother(f'ing)country.
Support secession.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
States governing themselves....novel idea. Does your rationale apply to same sex marriages or just weed?

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Support secession.
here is a perfect example of political extremist contradictions. You honestly believe that your more American than anybody who doesn't support your views yet you openly express treason and a variety of negativity towards this country that would have got you hanged in the good ole days. You are a minority, though I as an American believe you should have all the freedoms you wish....namely the one where you can move the fk out and stop runnin your mouth about my country. Id die for this country, you would give up in the name of greed and your political mysticism of mcarthy bullshit.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
States governing themselves....novel idea. Does your rationale apply to same sex marriages or just weed?
I believe that the freedom to marry whomever should be a constitutional right. Marijuana is a plant, not a group of Americans. I actually believe marijuana should be completly decriminalized and not recognized by the government. On the flipside, it is a stimulant and mild intoxicator also where is all the money in that...
hate both partys

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Just like haggard said running down my
Country hoss walking on the fighting
Side of me
hate both partys

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you and Waco want
To smoke some and get married

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, in all fairness, let's get real about your acceptance of "how democracy works." You were not happy with the election of Bush both times and neither were dems according to you. Do you think the way dems, independents etc have spoken to those that voted Republican on here and across the U.S. and have stated so, deserve to be talked down to a week after the election like lesser citizens? I see you're all for working together to heal our divided country. Your words speak volumes about your commitment and they're not words of the "good samaritan" you always like to throw out. For the record, what is the different in a right wing Republican and regular Republican? Are there left wing Democrats, if so, please explain.
BTW, without a "radical reactionary movement" that definitely at the time was not the will of the people, you wouldn't have the freedoms you have today. All radical reactionary movements are not always a bad thing and I think you would agree. If people signing petitions to seceed is only a symbolic gesture, what's wrong with that? I say do as I plan and move away completely, not nextdoor. No need whining about what's wrong with this country when I have enough worries.
When Bush was elected and through his term two terms, there were many outspoken individuals against his policies, particularly that of the engagement in Iraq. I was one of those. I was also against the Bush tax breaks for the wealthy and his policies of supply side economics. That is our freedom to do so. But at no time did I, or anyone that I know who agreed with my view, choose to abandon loyalty to the United States or endorse the idea of secesssion from the United States. That shows me that the principles established by the constitution are meaningless to many people. Democratic elections are also meaningless to them. Historically, the same thing happened in 1860 with the election of Lincoln, as 7 southern states seceeded based on his election as they said they would. 4 states followed after the firing on Fort Sumpter. How did that turn out? Symbolic or not, to plan a move of seccesion is a very serious and unpatriotic move. Do you support those who want to divide the United States into a separate country? If so, then you need to question your own loyalty to this nation. Now, how you fit the story of the Good Samaritan into your post, I do not know. You will have to explain further. Let me finish by saying that symbolic or not, I have no intention of supporting a move of division of this nation, and feel that those who do should follow their own advice of the 1970's: love it or leave it. Just don't attempt to disolve my nation in the process.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>here is a perfect example of political extremist contradictions. You honestly believe that your more American than anybody who doesn't support your views yet you openly express treason and a variety of negativity towards this country that would have got you hanged in the good ole days. You are a minority, though I as an American believe you should have all the freedoms you wish....namely the one where you can move the fk out and stop runnin your mouth about my country. Id die for this country, you would give up in the name of greed and your political mysticism of mcarthy bullshit.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3377-after-...

Again, obviously I am not the only one who feels that way kiddo. Political extremist? What exactly have I done that is extreme? Disagree with the democrat ideology, the democrat party and your president as much as you disagree with my political party's ideologies and/or party members is considered extreme? Fine by me extremist.

You and Miley might feel it is treason to suggest secession, but you are not the police nor are you a court of law. And who is trying to supress who's rights to free speech? We all have the right to disagree with government and politicians. They work for us.

Like me, you haven't volunteered to go defend the nation that grants you the very freedom to disagree with my opinion. Unlike you, I did my civic duty by protecting all citizens and vistors on our state capital for 22 years with out ever asking for anything in return. Not saying you are not entitled to an opinion, but I know I have earned my right to have an opinion, even if it differs, as much as Miley or AZ have. And I know for damn certain Waco and his ladies(bacon and lu...hehehehe) are entitled to theirs. As I posed to AZ, this secession attempt is just talk, but it should be a wake up call to ALL of what is on the horizon. You guys want compromise and compromise to us is like surrendering to the enemy. And that is something you just do not do. Ever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text> I believe that the freedom to marry whomever should be a constitutional right. Marijuana is a plant, not a group of Americans. I actually believe marijuana should be completly decriminalized and not recognized by the government. On the flipside, it is a stimulant and mild intoxicator also where is all the money in that...
Still against Federal law. Good luck with that though. Cool story.
hate both partys

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bush was elected and through his term two terms, there were many outspoken individuals against his policies, particularly that of the engagement in Iraq. I was one of those. I was also against the Bush tax breaks for the wealthy and his policies of supply side economics. That is our freedom to do so. But at no tome did I, or anyone that I know who agreed with my view, choose to abandon loyalty to the United States or endorse the idea of secesssion from the United States. That shows me that the principles established by the constitution are meaningless to many people. Democratic elections are also meaningless to them. Historically, the same thing happened in 1860 with the election of Lincoln, as 7 southern states seceeded based on his election as they said they would. 4 states followed after the firing on Fort Sumpter. How did that turn out? Symbolic or not, to plan a move of seccesion is a very serious and unpatriotic move. Do you support those who want to divide the United States into a separate country? If so, then you need to question your own loyalty to this nation. Now, how you fit the story of the Good Samaritan into your post, I do not know. You will have to explain further. Let me finish by saying that symbolic or not, I have no intention of supporting a move of division of this nation, and feel that those who do should follow their own advice of the 1970's: love it or leave it. Just don't attempt to disolve my nation in the process.
buy a gun you better this
Isnt a joke I use to think these idiot were
joking but there not I did vote to let them
Win NC to see what there about they show
It right after they got in I know it don't
trust mcCory if you do you will be in chains
Like Biden said

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

I still believe that America's strength is in the two party system. If you Republicans want to strengthen your party, you need to stop the seccesion bs and listen to the advise given by Bobby Jindal. He is setting a good course for you to follow. He is right on about the future of the party if you choose to be a future effective force. He is the governor of Louisiana. He did not say one word about seccesion. A new leader is emerging for you if you will only see it.
hate both partys

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3377-after-...
Again, obviously I am not the only one who feels that way kiddo. Political extremist? What exactly have I done that is extreme? Disagree with the democrat ideology, the democrat party and your president as much as you disagree with my political party's ideologies and/or party members is considered extreme? Fine by me extremist.
You and Miley might feel it is treason to suggest secession, but you are not the police nor are you a court of law. And who is trying to supress who's rights to free speech? We all have the right to disagree with government and politicians. They work for us.
Like me, you haven't volunteered to go defend the nation that grants you the very freedom to disagree with my opinion. Unlike you, I did my civic duty by protecting all citizens and vistors on our state capital for 22 years with out ever asking for anything in return. Not saying you are not entitled to an opinion, but I know I have earned my right to have an opinion, even if it differs, as much as Miley or AZ have. And I know for damn certain Waco and his ladies(bacon and lu...hehehehe) are entitled to theirs. As I posed to AZ, this secession attempt is just talk, but it should be a wake up call to ALL of what is on the horizon. You guys want compromise and compromise to us is like surrendering to the enemy. And that is something you just do not do. Ever.
but
You watch Rambo and thought it was real
And blew your gasket

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,161 - 27,180 of49,880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Millions spent on stadiums teachers/police are ... 5 hr Tax Money 1
Satanic Tea Party 17 hr Patriot 11
The Billionaires' Tea Party 17 hr Patriot 11
Gay Republicans 17 hr Patriot 5
black on black crime (Sep '13) 18 hr I Hate Syracuse 12
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 18 hr I Hate Syracuse 4,792
goerge laughrun Mon cba 21
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••