Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28129 Nov 13, 2012
It makes me wonder. Bush was elected in 2000 and 2004. I was not happy. Democrats were not happy, but we accepted this as the will of the people and the way democracy works. 2008 and 2012..Obama elected and the reaction of Republicans is first the Tea Party in 2008 and now the secession movement of 2012 as a reactionary movement against the will of the majority of voters. What is it about democracy and the election process that pisses right wing Republicans off to no end, and causes them to need some kind of radical reactionary movement to protest the election results? Why do right wing Republicans hate democracy?
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#28130 Nov 13, 2012
Conservative Views wrote:
Hey guys, we really need some conservative viewpoints at the forum that replaced the Times News.
Blueridgedebate.com
The liberals have overrun us.
get use to it
hate both partys

West Columbia, SC

#28131 Nov 13, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
It makes me wonder. Bush was elected in 2000 and 2004. I was not happy. Democrats were not happy, but we accepted this as the will of the people and the way democracy works. 2008 and 2012..Obama elected and the reaction of Republicans is first the Tea Party in 2008 and now the secession movement of 2012 as a reactionary movement against the will of the majority of voters. What is it about democracy and the election process that pisses right wing Republicans off to no end, and causes them to need some kind of radical reactionary movement to protest the election results? Why do right wing Republicans hate democracy?
tea party are witch craft people

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28132 Nov 13, 2012
TSF wrote:
The ship is sinking under the weight of debt generated primarily by the REPUBLIKAN idealogy of tax cuts to the wealthy as a method of raising tax revenue. This voodoo economics theory has been proven false/fake two times in the last 20 years. We can just no longer afford to pamper the rich with loopholes, exemptions, subsidies, tax credits, incentives etc.. We also cannot afford to continue expansion of social programs. We have to cut social programs to the rich and poor. That means raising taxes if we ever want to get out of debt and become solvent again as a nation.
Yes, I have done ok in a small business and a variety of jobs, but if you imagine someone is wealthy because their net worth is in the single digit million range, you are no accountant. I am proud that I have paid my taxes without whinning and crying like some baby republikan.
<quoted text>
Since you have an excess of money, send some my way. I will gladly use what cash you do not want.

Obviously, you are not a business owner because it is painfully clear you know nothing of business because ALL business operates on the foundations of generally accepted accounting principles or GAAP for short. And the first job of ALL accountants is to not make the company money.

It is to hide the money they already got, moron.

I have exercised my right to disagree with your president and your team's politicl ideology, twice now, peacefully. If you really are an independent, I feel bad for you. You don't even choose a side.

Location hidden

#28133 Nov 13, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi-O-Silver away. Thats right. My Scotts Irish descent tells me, my heritage has brought me to far to turn back now. So if you want to tuck tail and run like a scalded dog then go. What the hell are you waiting on? Somebody to beg you to stay? Cause if you are then you backing up. The South's gonna rise again and with the help of our brothers and sisters in the north, east and west. Let's face it, republiCONS are pulling straws and they're getting shorter and shorter.
Been home to the motherland lately? Yeah that's what I thought.
The Independent

Gastonia, NC

#28134 Nov 13, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, in order to avoid the Obamacare regime, you either have to reduce the numbers of "fulltime" employees, reduce their hours to less than 30 hours a week, or terminate their employment entirely. Otherwise, you will be required to pay for some sort of HMO or PPO.
Some of or clients out of state have already indicated they have no further plans of providing any sort of HMO's or PPO's for their employees and will opt to pay the penalty(tax) when they file their taxes. Their staff accountants have already determined they will save almost 20 million dollars in expenses, which, they will likely reinvest most of it based upon our recommendations. But I am certain some of their stockholders might see a marginal increase as well.
How dare people want health care. How dare they want rich people to pay taxes. Only the rich should have these priviliges in this country according to the gospel by Rush Limbaugh.

Location hidden

#28135 Nov 13, 2012
TSF wrote:
Since you hate the USA , why don't you just move elsewhere?
<quoted text>
In the works.

Location hidden

#28136 Nov 13, 2012
The Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare people want health care. How dare they want rich people to pay taxes. Only the rich should have these priviliges in this country according to the gospel by Rush Limbaugh.
Well, since surviving should be inate and not the goal, I guess you could argue your points.

I wouldn't know anything about Rush other than what you guys post. Not a fan.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28137 Nov 13, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Arnold, in all fairness, let's get real about your acceptance of "how democracy works." You were not happy with the election of Bush both times and neither were dems according to you. Do you think the way dems, independents etc have spoken to those that voted Republican on here and across the U.S. and have stated so, deserve to be talked down to a week after the election like lesser citizens? I see you're all for working together to heal our divided country. Your words speak volumes about your commitment and they're not words of the "good samaritan" you always like to throw out. For the record, what is the different in a right wing Republican and regular Republican? Are there left wing Democrats, if so, please explain.

BTW, without a "radical reactionary movement" that definitely at the time was not the will of the people, you wouldn't have the freedoms you have today. All radical reactionary movements are not always a bad thing and I think you would agree. If people signing petitions to seceed is only a symbolic gesture, what's wrong with that? I say do as I plan and move away completely, not nextdoor. No need whining about what's wrong with this country when I have enough worries.

Location hidden

#28138 Nov 13, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
America is not a democracy nor a republic. It is a combination of both. Grossly ineffective for over 200 years and people are fed up. You guys are mad because we are not compromising and compromising to us Repub's is like surrendering to the enemy. You just don't do it.

Why not convince your teammate to allow those that want to seceed from the Union do so peacefully? This time it is not even about slavery so what do you think you would be missing out on?
hate both partys

Matthews, NC

#28139 Nov 13, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since surviving should be inate and not the goal, I guess you could argue your points.
I wouldn't know anything about Rush other than what you guys post. Not a fan.
no you
Dont sound like it
hate both partys

Matthews, NC

#28142 Nov 13, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
the head of the tea party in Fla told me in 94
That something big was going to happen in
This country one day that our freedom under
Clinton was at risk that why I say that bush
Push the button on 911 they did that so there
Would be no freedom in America look at
The laws they passed under republican power
Democrats like John Edwards was for it he
Hated poor blacks and rednecks look how
He treated his poor wife notice how republicans
Save his sorry ass
hate both partys

Matthews, NC

#28143 Nov 13, 2012
John was a piece of trash tea party democrat
He never told anybody on the record but
He was they only use that name in private
That mean kkk
hate both partys

Matthews, NC

#28144 Nov 13, 2012
You would be surprised what I really know
I hate the tea party there two faced scum
Racist pig commie trust me I know

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#28145 Nov 13, 2012
Your move Eric Holder. Down with anslingers lineage. Time to dissolve the dea. Funny how most extreme conservatives are against: 1) freeing up taxpayer money by dissolving a branch of federal government that spends this money cutting down pot plants and basically nothing to stop the black market of marijuana. 2) generate money through taxation of the manufacturing goods which marijuana produces and the taxation of the recreational use. 3) moving marijuana off the streets and behind a counter which will effectivley remove it from the streets and easily persuaded children (do you buy alcohol from a drug dealer or at a store?)(I got weed easier than I got alcohol) 4) giving states freedom from the federal government, when this is what they run their campaigns on. Obama....disolve the dea and hunt colombian cocaine with the military.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#28147 Nov 13, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> good at
Sucking a Dick to right Waco you should know
Suck on a hollowpoint wimp.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#28148 Nov 13, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have an excess of money, send some my way. I will gladly use what cash you do not want.
Obviously, you are not a business owner because it is painfully clear you know nothing of business because ALL business operates on the foundations of generally accepted accounting principles or GAAP for short. And the first job of ALL accountants is to not make the company money.
It is to hide the money they already got, moron.
I have exercised my right to disagree with your president and your team's politicl ideology, twice now, peacefully. If you really are an independent, I feel bad for you. You don't even choose a side.
Go hide with your money republiCON. Establish your own mother(f'ing)country.

Allen

Penrose, NC

#28149 Nov 13, 2012
The Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
" Rush Limpball"
hate both partys

Matthews, NC

#28151 Nov 13, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
look up Buncombe Co sheriff Bobby medford
He sold drugs to kids and was a witch craft
Tea party republican look and see were
He's from I say no more but you already
Know the truth
hate both partys

Matthews, NC

#28152 Nov 13, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
Your move Eric Holder. Down with anslingers lineage. Time to dissolve the dea. Funny how most extreme conservatives are against: 1) freeing up taxpayer money by dissolving a branch of federal government that spends this money cutting down pot plants and basically nothing to stop the black market of marijuana. 2) generate money through taxation of the manufacturing goods which marijuana produces and the taxation of the recreational use. 3) moving marijuana off the streets and behind a counter which will effectivley remove it from the streets and easily persuaded children (do you buy alcohol from a drug dealer or at a store?)(I got weed easier than I got alcohol) 4) giving states freedom from the federal government, when this is what they run their campaigns on. Obama....disolve the dea and hunt colombian cocaine with the military.
Republicans are the drug dealers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Michelle, now Scott 8 hr McHenry 3
Papa Sammy's Pizza 9 hr justasmalltowngirl 6
Competative Soccer Leagues in Gaston County 21 hr Soccer Parent 1
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) Mon UTB 56
bggb Mon guest 5
The Raider Dynasty is OVER! Sun Jaguar Jacquard 19
Senator Kay Hagan Sun Wabash Tsunami 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs