Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I'm in line outside the GameStop to get two copies of the game Call of Duty (Black ops). Have to work in the am but game releases at 00:00.

However its crowded, people half my age in line here and they are all talking about the election and how they voted Obama and going to play this new game all night and day tomorrow.

Must be democrats.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

TSF wrote:
The republikans are tired after voting to end affordable health care 23 times. Now they will address the nations problems by voting 24 time to leave the union. There is just no cure or treatment for the dreaded republikan sissy crybaby syndome.
Republikans-- Can't lead, can't follow, can't get out of the way.
<quoted text>
Sissy crybaby syndrome? Kinda like when you whine about taxing the rich?

Those states are well within their rights, as states, to ask first then vote on their own if not granted.

You have to decide. Do you want to be a republic or a democracy? Because for over 200 years we have been a culmination of both and we have seen how effective or ineffective it can be. Perhaps change is just what we, as a nation, truly do need. But no matter how much we insult one another on ideologies or beliefs or non beliefs, we will never all get along. That is the reality.

Guys like Miley, AZ and yourself try to force the issue when not necessary. You guys cried foul when the people opted to govern themselves on the same sex marriage issue. Why is the secession issue any different? They are asking for secession because they do not agree or crying foul with the democrat ideology or how your teammates have been governing the US of A.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

The Enemy Within wrote:
I'm in line outside the GameStop to get two copies of the game Call of Duty (Black ops). Have to work in the am but game releases at 00:00.
However its crowded, people half my age in line here and they are all talking about the election and how they voted Obama and going to play this new game all night and day tomorrow.
Must be democrats.
Unfortunately, that is the measure of "manhood" now a days. In my day it was if you were a varsity lettermen and cars. Now it is console gaming decks and internet service providers.

Sad state of degredation soceity has allowed itself to transgress to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party last time...Secession this time...Is anyone surprised at a bunch of crybaby losers from the right? Take Fox News and Rush with you...please! Have the balls of South Carolina 150 years ago and just do it! Want to bet that it is just another crybaby ploy?
I think they are AZ. They have filed the starting paperwork with the Whitehouse from what I read. Maybe they could trade Texas for Puerto Rico.
Waco 1909

Bryan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are AZ. They have filed the starting paperwork with the Whitehouse from what I read. Maybe they could trade Texas for Puerto Rico.
Now WAIT A MINUTE!!
Waco 1909

Bryan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

The Enemy Within wrote:
Must be democrats.
Future republicans...
Waco 1909

Bryan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Those states are well within their rights, as states, to ask first then vote on their own if not granted.
You have to decide. Do you want to be a republic or a democracy? Because for over 200 years we have been a culmination of both and we have seen how effective or ineffective it can be. Perhaps change is just what we, as a nation, truly do need. But no matter how much we insult one another on ideologies or beliefs or non beliefs, we will never all get along. That is the reality.
Guys like Miley, AZ and yourself try to force the issue when not necessary. You guys cried foul when the people opted to govern themselves on the same sex marriage issue. Why is the secession issue any different? They are asking for secession because they do not agree or crying foul with the democrat ideology or how your teammates have been governing the US of A.
States rights? Two states voted to legalize weed.The Feds will not like that.As always, what the Fed doesn't like.....is toast.Think the Feds will wave a fond farewell to trillion dollar economy Texas and its one quarter of all U.S.refineries and third largest port?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe this reactionary bs by a few malcontents? Here is how it works. The state legislatures would have to put it up to a referendum for the people to vote. And you think the states of Texas and Louisiana would vote to seceed from the US? Let's say they did. Would you move to the new nation? No trade is on the table for Texas, or needs to be. Puerto Rico is a US territory that can apply for statehood if it chooses on its own.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
What I actually contested was the rights of people being determined by a state referendum vote, and cited the 14th Amendement of equal protection under the law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, that is the measure of "manhood" now a days. In my day it was if you were a varsity lettermen and cars. Now it is console gaming decks and internet service providers.
Sad state of degredation soceity has allowed itself to transgress to.
Here here Silver!

Notice in the days of varsity letterman and muscle cars, the gay issues were never brought up but now in the days of gaming decks and ISP's, gay issues are one of the main topics? This country has become seriously weaker, not necessarily the "hope and change" I was looking for.......but should've expected!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
Now that the Tea Party is dead, is it not logical that another right wing reactionary movement would rise? No one is shocked by this. Do you actually believe that this will happen? If you do, are you moving and giving up on America?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Kind of like "Love it or leave it". Which one is it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe this reactionary bs by a few malcontents? Here is how it works. The state legislatures would have to put it up to a referendum for the people to vote. And you think the states of Texas and Louisiana would vote to seceed from the US? Let's say they did. Would you move to the new nation? No trade is on the table for Texas, or needs to be. Puerto Rico is a US territory that can apply for statehood if it chooses on its own.
Arnold, I would think the dems and angry independents would be happy that red states wants to seceed from the U.S. Now I don't quite understand why NY, NJ, Colorado and a few more blue states I can't remember would want to. You guys would have it all. You could just vote your dem in every four years, everyone could have Obamacare, all the entitlements for those who don't wish to work could go unchecked, the unions could continue to to attempt to control industry and the world would be right. The only reason I see you all call people crybabys that no longer wish to remain a part of the U.S. is because it sends a message to the world as how badly fractured and undivided our country really is. I don't necessarily support secession, because if I don't like a situation i.e. job, neighbor, heck I pack up and move on, not nextdoor. I think states applying for secession is more of a symbolic gesture, but I think it's a gesture that could grow into more than secession. Our country is SO divided and I only see the division escalating to a whole new level. I saw this coming years ago and that's why I decided to move away not nextdoor. I don't need the stress, strained and uncompromising politics by both parties and I have more things to worry about than Obama's approval rating, if weed is legalized and if gays can marry. My priorities are God, family and country in that order and right now God and family rank higher than this mess of a country I now reside. You guys be happy for secssion of all and every state, you're closer to total control and I'll be happy moving away not nextdoor. My family, their happiness and less stress means more to me than all this mess daily on tv about General Betrayus, the lies about Benghazi, Obamacare and the fiscal cliff. I'm pretty much immuned to it all by now.
hate both partys

Wadesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

The Enemy Within wrote:
Must be democrats.
Your full of shit
You know it
hate both partys

Wadesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your both sissy cry babys world would
Be better off with out You
hate both partys

Wadesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Kinda like faggy republican in south Carolina
With bmw its the NAFTA dream

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas has the 15th largest economy in the world and currently carries a balanced budget. With the agriculture, natural resources, etc... within it's borders, I could see Texas getting by just fine. Will this happen, no, just a symbolic issue more than anything.
hate both partys

Wadesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Its ok we can play the blame game
On who ever and win it back no wonder
People hate the tea party
hate both partys

Wadesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

All of you dipshits are stupid its in your
Blood

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 3 hr chrissy nunya 129
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Mon Yueyang Chen 62
CMPD: 2 police officers shot in northeast Charl... Sun JimmyJ 1
Help with Bad Landlord Sun FRIZZBEE 8
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Aug 17 Rocky Top 9
why not??Would you want to?? Aug 16 nar 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Aug 16 Elise 4,838
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000