Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

#27870 Nov 12, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>thumbalina and her four knifingers.
your one that drive a van and picks
Up 8 year olds that another secret of yours.
And you jerk off to your j edger Hoover poster
That you have on your wall.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27871 Nov 12, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, as much as he talks about masturbation, his self-image is not what I think he's interested in propping up!!!!:) Bless his heart, Mr. Palm and his five brothers seem to be the only action he can get.
Why Bacon, I never!!!!!!!:)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27872 Nov 12, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, as much as he talks about masturbation, his self-image is not what I think he's interested in propping up!!!!:) Bless his heart, Mr. Palm and his five brothers seem to be the only action he can get.
Whoa and holy cow!
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

#27874 Nov 12, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Why Bacon, I never!!!!!!!:)
I bet you have.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27875 Nov 12, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you have.
Noticed your getting better at punctuation. Oh, by the way, maybe I have and maybe I haven't.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#27876 Nov 12, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>here is a couple interpretations. Questions. Are you saying seven, the nitwit....or seven this nitwit? Me or him? I'm lax on capitalization and commas but GRAMMAR can make a world of difference. And if you tryin to message me in a subliminal fashion as to how we talk to others...fk it I don't care lol silver and this guy is a shithead doesn't prop me up none.
Seven, not Waco, but it took me a couple times myself to get what he was saying. He was DEFINITELY calling the "hate both partys" the dimwit. BTW, the dimwit has found the party of Mr. Palm and Thumbalina he likes better in his pants and it has NOTHING to do with politics!!!:)
Waco 1909

Rosharon, TX

#27877 Nov 12, 2012
You're no nitwit seven.Was not directed at you!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27883 Nov 12, 2012
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3377-20-sta...

Guess my intution isn't as bad as I though.
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

#27884 Nov 12, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> got that from
James carvel you going to run him out of
The party to like bill Clinton.
whats is
It no spelling mastakes here
Godzilla

New York, NY

#27885 Nov 12, 2012
Where's Hitler when you really need him so he can take care of illiterate perverts like Whacko 1909 and hate both myself?
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

#27886 Nov 12, 2012
Godzilla wrote:
Where's Hitler when you really need him so he can take care of illiterate perverts like Whacko 1909 and hate both myself?
hell he is Hitler all Republicans are
And Democrats are Castro

Location hidden

#27888 Nov 12, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/3377-20-states-petition-to -secede-from-the-union
Guess my intution isn't as bad as I though.
Tea Party last time...Secession this time...Is anyone surprised at a bunch of crybaby losers from the right? Take Fox News and Rush with you...please! Have the balls of South Carolina 150 years ago and just do it! Want to bet that it is just another crybaby ploy?

Location hidden

#27889 Nov 12, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> hell he is Hitler all Republicans are
And Democrats are Castro
Some people have a great calling...others just have the wrong number!

Location hidden

#27890 Nov 12, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party last time...Secession this time...Is anyone surprised at a bunch of crybaby losers from the right? Take Fox News and Rush with you...please! Have the balls of South Carolina 150 years ago and just do it! Want to bet that it is just another crybaby ploy?
Let's see if the Governors and the state legislatures of these states approve this effort. They are the only ones with this power. What do you want to bet on that happening?
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#27891 Nov 12, 2012
The republikans are tired after voting to end affordable health care 23 times. Now they will address the nations problems by voting 24 time to leave the union. There is just no cure or treatment for the dreaded republikan sissy crybaby syndome.
Republikans-- Can't lead, can't follow, can't get out of the way.
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#27892 Nov 12, 2012
TSF wrote:
The republikans are tired after voting to end affordable health care 23 times. Now they will address the nations problems by voting 24 time to leave the union. There is just no cure or treatment for the dreaded republikan sissy crybaby syndome.
<quoted text>
Anything but doing the job elected to do...help solve the country's problems through compromise. Arriving at solutions? Where the hell did that idea go?
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

#27893 Nov 12, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people have a great calling...others just have the wrong number!
truth hurts don't it
Buddy.
hate both partys

Charlotte, NC

#27894 Nov 12, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
thing about teaparty was witch craft at one time now there
Christans go figure I know when I lived in Florida
They were big time witch craft people

Location hidden

#27895 Nov 12, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> truth hurts don't it
Buddy.
How so?

Location hidden

#27896 Nov 12, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Democrats disappeared the world would go on.
If the Republicans disappeared the world would go broke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chiva (Mar '17) 6 hr Frank Rizzo 5
Charlotte mayor on trans gender homosexual rest... (Feb '15) 22 hr Ipso 7
Robertsí loss Mon WhatThe 3
Dont burn your NFL tickets Mon Moose Knuckle 13
Need boy, girl, bud Oct 15 Helpagirlout 1
Need a plug (Jan '17) Oct 15 Helpagirlout 20
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Oct 15 Helpagirlout 79

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance