Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#27859 Nov 12, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> yes it is just like you say
Somebody poor it theres you stop being stupid
I will.
look at this guy. Wtf did he just say? Can anyone translate the stupid redneck language?(derogatory redneck...I know you guys got your southern pride) YOU DO NOT CAUSE YOUR OWN CANCER YOU CAN ONLY ACCELERATE IT. IE. Smoking and eating shitfood.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#27860 Nov 12, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> damn Waco making
Fun of yourself is funny shows you how dumb
and gay you really are.go back and watch that
Dumbass show walker Texas ranger if he is so
Good why didn't he stop 911.think about its
Not real idiot.those guy can't control the crime
In Texas.
atleast he attempted periods.
Waco 1909

Bryan, TX

#27861 Nov 12, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>look at this guy. Wtf did he just say? Can anyone translate the stupid redneck language?(derogatory redneck...I know you guys got your southern pride) YOU DO NOT CAUSE YOUR OWN CANCER YOU CAN ONLY ACCELERATE IT. IE. Smoking and eating shitfood.
Apparently seven the nitwit is some sort of a weirdo with an inferiority complex.You can always tell these guys as they usually refer to people in a derogatory fashion in a vain attempt to prop up their own pathetic self image.WELL what else is new?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#27863 Nov 12, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently seven the nitwit is some sort of a weirdo with an inferiority complex.You can always tell these guys as they usually refer to people in a derogatory fashion in a vain attempt to prop up their own pathetic self image.WELL what else is new?
Waco, as much as he talks about masturbation, his self-image is not what I think he's interested in propping up!!!!:) Bless his heart, Mr. Palm and his five brothers seem to be the only action he can get.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#27866 Nov 12, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, as much as he talks about masturbation, his self-image is not what I think he's interested in propping up!!!!:) Bless his heart, Mr. Palm and his five brothers seem to be the only action he can get.
thumbalina and her four knifingers.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

#27868 Nov 12, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently seven the nitwit is some sort of a weirdo with an inferiority complex.You can always tell these guys as they usually refer to people in a derogatory fashion in a vain attempt to prop up their own pathetic self image.WELL what else is new?
here is a couple interpretations. Questions. Are you saying seven, the nitwit....or seven this nitwit? Me or him? I'm lax on capitalization and commas but GRAMMAR can make a world of difference. And if you tryin to message me in a subliminal fashion as to how we talk to others...fk it I don't care lol silver and this guy is a shithead doesn't prop me up none.
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#27869 Nov 12, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>thumbalina and her four knifingers.
that one of your secrets right.
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#27870 Nov 12, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>thumbalina and her four knifingers.
your one that drive a van and picks
Up 8 year olds that another secret of yours.
And you jerk off to your j edger Hoover poster
That you have on your wall.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27871 Nov 12, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Bacon, I never!!!!!!!:)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27872 Nov 12, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa and holy cow!
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#27874 Nov 12, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Why Bacon, I never!!!!!!!:)
I bet you have.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27875 Nov 12, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you have.
Noticed your getting better at punctuation. Oh, by the way, maybe I have and maybe I haven't.

Location hidden

#27876 Nov 12, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>here is a couple interpretations. Questions. Are you saying seven, the nitwit....or seven this nitwit? Me or him? I'm lax on capitalization and commas but GRAMMAR can make a world of difference. And if you tryin to message me in a subliminal fashion as to how we talk to others...fk it I don't care lol silver and this guy is a shithead doesn't prop me up none.
Seven, not Waco, but it took me a couple times myself to get what he was saying. He was DEFINITELY calling the "hate both partys" the dimwit. BTW, the dimwit has found the party of Mr. Palm and Thumbalina he likes better in his pants and it has NOTHING to do with politics!!!:)
Waco 1909

Bryan, TX

#27877 Nov 12, 2012
You're no nitwit seven.Was not directed at you!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27883 Nov 12, 2012
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3377-20-sta...

Guess my intution isn't as bad as I though.
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#27884 Nov 12, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> got that from
James carvel you going to run him out of
The party to like bill Clinton.
whats is
It no spelling mastakes here
Godzilla

New York, NY

#27885 Nov 12, 2012
Where's Hitler when you really need him so he can take care of illiterate perverts like Whacko 1909 and hate both myself?
hate both partys

Asheboro, NC

#27886 Nov 12, 2012
Godzilla wrote:
Where's Hitler when you really need him so he can take care of illiterate perverts like Whacko 1909 and hate both myself?
hell he is Hitler all Republicans are
And Democrats are Castro

Location hidden

#27888 Nov 12, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/3377-20-states-petition-to -secede-from-the-union
Guess my intution isn't as bad as I though.
Tea Party last time...Secession this time...Is anyone surprised at a bunch of crybaby losers from the right? Take Fox News and Rush with you...please! Have the balls of South Carolina 150 years ago and just do it! Want to bet that it is just another crybaby ploy?

Location hidden

#27889 Nov 12, 2012
hate both partys wrote:
<quoted text> hell he is Hitler all Republicans are
And Democrats are Castro
Some people have a great calling...others just have the wrong number!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) 13 hr NemO 545
Help wanted. Sales in Charlotte Fri NemO 2
Location questions. Thu Abc 1
Is it reasonable for a trained officer ........ Wed Nemo 4
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Wed Nemo 250
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Aug 23 Timmy_ 289
Rioting in Charlotte Aug 23 Bob Marloy 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages