Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27720 Nov 11, 2012
By the way, Happy Veterans to those who served. Thank you.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#27721 Nov 11, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
When you hold your own accountable let alone actually they take responsibility for their own actions or inactions, then I will do the same. Till then, all republicans get a pass regardless of the event.
You sound like that ten year old kid again. Pin me on what I do wrong, when I say something wrong, not when I just nailed you.

Location hidden

#27722 Nov 11, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I will be sure to boycott them for their greed, if indeed what you claim is true. I use the power of the spending dollar to vote also, as do many people. I am sure they will see the value of doing the right thing soon enough.
I have confidence this will all work itself out.
Why is it "greed" that makes a company do what they must do, to stay in business? I know a construction co. that had to lay off 40 guys to stay in business. They saw steady decline in contracts and costs going up, per "green energy" regs., so they made a choice. These guys have worked for 35 years, business employed around 85 people full time. Do you have any idea what that costs a construction co, a year? It's not always greed that makes a business adjust to financial environment.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#27723 Nov 11, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>My point was, businesses are reducing payroll, closing, getting rid of employees, not expanding or investing, creating new jobs because of your guy and his policy. That's it in a nutshell.Sorry you didn't get it.
Oh, so you equate a few businesses laying off people as the whole of the country as laying off more than is being hired? I see how you failed the logic test.
Next time you post a list, make a point at the same time like a normal person, please.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#27724 Nov 11, 2012
Silver, just like you said when the NC Marriage Amendment was passed, "The people have spoken". Does this still apply?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#27725 Nov 11, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I will be sure to boycott them for their greed, if indeed what you claim is true. I use the power of the spending dollar to vote also, as do many people. I am sure they will see the value of doing the right thing soon enough.
I have confidence this will all work itself out.
You do realize that 80% of Papa Johns locations are independently owned by small local business owners.
Game Over

Charlotte, NC

#27726 Nov 11, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Silver, just like you said when the NC Marriage Amendment was passed, "The people have spoken". Does this still apply?
Thanks Arnold!!!

Repukes=Angry White Men (AWM)

Location hidden

#27727 Nov 11, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so you equate a few businesses laying off people as the whole of the country as laying off more than is being hired? I see how you failed the logic test.
Next time you post a list, make a point at the same time like a normal person, please.
"normal person"??? Funny how YOU make that call. This post was about policy.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27728 Nov 11, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Sure.

Location hidden

#27729 Nov 11, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
Thank you. We can then conclude that NC wanted nothing to do with homosexual marriage and the nation wanted nothing to do with Mitt Romney and his Republican platform. Just clearing the issues up in regard to the role of the people. Glad you are consistant on this.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27730 Nov 11, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
And the ones with the money will continue to lay off or close up shop.

Location hidden

#27731 Nov 11, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ones with the money will continue to lay off or close up shop.
Only Republicans and Fox News are hoping so. You have to try and get your credibility back some way. People losing their jobs blaming Obama is just as good a way as any. People just aren't buying it anymore.

Location hidden

#27732 Nov 11, 2012
And the voter supression laws enacted by Republican states blew up in their faces as it inspired more minorities to get out the vote for Democrat candidates, including Obama. Thanks for the help guys.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#27733 Nov 11, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
The first petitions have been started to “Peacefully grant the State of Louisiana and Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.” The petition was created November 7 and already has 3,521 signatures. It needs 25,000 by December 7 of this year in order to garner a response from Barack Obama.
Independence should be granted not before and just after the deficit has been paid down to $0.

Location hidden

#27734 Nov 11, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Independence should be granted not before and just after the deficit has been paid down to $0.
Agree 100%. And elect George W. Bush as President of the new nation.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#27735 Nov 11, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100%. And elect George W. Bush as President of the new nation.
Donald Trump as his Vice and Mitt speaker of the house. They could call their new nation Lexas:)

Location hidden

#27736 Nov 11, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Donald Trump as his Vice and Mitt speaker of the house. They could call their new nation Lexas:)
Lexus.....Very good one! Perfect!

Location hidden

#27737 Nov 11, 2012
Taxpayer will get him a 20 mule team and sure to be there for the historic Inauguration of Bush/Trump in Lexus.

Location hidden

#27738 Nov 11, 2012
Sorry...sp...LEXAS
Allen

Robbins, NC

#27739 Nov 11, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Sorry...sp...LEXAS

Just thought of a great name for the capital, "Turncoat".
Thanks AZ, it is true laughter is the best medicine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian in uptown charlotte bitter hateful pe... 9 hr Angel at night 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 10 hr Angel at night 260
Demetrios 15 hr local food 2
No Election posts? Fri Denton Troy 7
another Gaston county police officer retires a... Fri Denton Troy 2
Hells angel's harming and murdering women child... (Mar '09) Fri marymagdlyn 139
News Five teens charged in string of east Charlotte ... Fri Club Kelly 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages