Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#27495 Nov 10, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Look in the mirror.
How pathetic. You sound like a ten year old. If you have a charge you would like to put forth of me, then back it up. What am I hypocritical about?
You really have poor debate skills. Articulate.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#27496 Nov 10, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a question for you in there that you conveniently dodged.
So in short you have no answer to the question.
So you are going to avoid my questions, and expect me to answer yours? That is not how it works. You are just demanding me to take your diversion.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#27497 Nov 10, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I could argue the same where in the south education is the lowest in the nation and Romney had a solid south sweep. Call it what you like, but the election results remain the same and most of you will never admit that the demographics of America have changed and is opposed to your current Republican agenda and platform. You need to take a long, hard look at that if your party wants to be competitive in the future. I hope you do. I still want a strong two party system. I hope that you will find leaders of your party who realize this and work to make these changes.
Arnold, I really don't think you want a two party system. You guys keep saying "if you don't learn from this election, you'll never take the white house again" or something to that. Why would you care if we never won another election? The fact is, you guys want to control this country lock, stock and barrel(?), pass all your agendas, give away every damn penny we all work to pay for your entitlements and and agendas and the world will be right. You guys talk that the repubs are the party of "no"; however you guys are the party of "yes" and pretty soon if your party can't learn to say "no" as sometimes we have to do to our children, we're going to be one broke ass country. Well, we're almost there anyway. Arnold, you're old enough to know and so am I, you can't run the government like people do maxing out credit cards, with no way to pay back one credit card so they get another to pay for the one they can't pay back and to keep up the lifestyle they couldn't afford to begin with. It's a sin and shame that our country has adopted a lifestyle of freeloaders off the government and the government has turned into people maxing out credit cards to ensure the freeloaders are kept in the lifestyle they're accustomed to and then bitch and moan when those of us see this isn't good stewards of OUR money says enough is enough. Keep your one party government and when companies continue to layoff and leave the U.S. for more fertile grounds, you guys figure out how to make the credit cared payment--Obama card "priceless."

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#27498 Nov 10, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes its a shame Hitler couldn't handle those pesky Russians! That's because those Russians knew exactly how to handle a filthy cowardly piece of garbage bully like Hitler and Nazi Germany! Nazis apparently never heard of Napolean Bonaparte.I'm a Texan you weak minded revisionist pig.And I'm more than capable of blowing your head CLEAN OFF! KNOW what else? I'd Enjoy it! Oddly enough i'm related to Nazi general from WWII..Not closely, thank God.
Resorting to threats of violence again?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#27499 Nov 10, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You mean what Obama and Bush did not end up to a perfect Utopia? It looks as if you wish for GM to fail.
You guys have been saying this since day one, so your cries of wolf are no longer taken seriously.
I wished no one to fail. Your twist on words to suite your narrow minded ideology.

I do believe GM should have gone through the proper bankruptcy channels just like any other company that finds itself in financial trouble. However, once again the government interfered and the end result cost the tax payers money. This is always the case when government "thinks" they have created a solution to the problem.

Here is another question you will probably avoid.

How did the Obama auto bailout help GM in a way that going through the normal bankruptcy channels would not have?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27500 Nov 10, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I care about what Jesus said because I like to take note his followers are hypocrites to his words.
Is that wisdom from a non believer or more democrat compromise?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#27501 Nov 10, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be spun as these were planned layoffs and such.
But how can that be? Per Obama (and Mike) the economy is growing.
So layoff never happen in an economy that is growing? Everything is in black and white for you republicans, isn't it?

I have no idea if this list is even real, as no link was posted to give it an ounce of credibility.
Waco 1909

League City, TX

#27502 Nov 10, 2012
By the way"Wolfgang"I'm not threatening to shoot you.Just my humor! Of course if you threatened me physically I'd put you in the ground.

Location hidden

#27503 Nov 10, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Their are many successful businesspersons who are democrat. Your stereotyping is false. Likely due to what fox news and friends sold you. Gullible.
It is there, not their. Their shows possession.

Location hidden

#27504 Nov 10, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on being the enemy of the poor and needy and watch your party disolve into oblivion. Why should I object? Did you not see the signs of that coming in this election? What have you learned from these voting results? Probably nothing.
Avoiding an answer with democrat spin??

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#27505 Nov 10, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand outs as intellectual work? You got me there. That is a new one.
So you believe everyone who works in a city is either giving handouts or taking them? Can you make a more exaggerated, extremist statement?
Another reason your team lost. Keep it up with that 47% attitude and see your party collapse.
You clearly cannot learn from history.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#27506 Nov 10, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you are going to avoid my questions, and expect me to answer yours? That is not how it works. You are just demanding me to take your diversion.
So I took the time to go back the last three days in comments you directed at me and there is only one question you had. Here is is.

"So because Marylou says so, then fox reports it as if it is fact?"

Your answer from me is: who the hell is Mary Lou?

So PLEASE tell me how a diverted all of your questions.
Ivan

Russia

#27507 Nov 10, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes its a shame Hitler couldn't handle those pesky Russians! That's because those Russians knew exactly how to handle a filthy cowardly piece of garbage bully like Hitler and Nazi Germany! Nazis apparently never heard of Napolean Bonaparte.I'm a Texan you weak minded revisionist pig.And I'm more than capable of blowing your head CLEAN OFF! KNOW what else? I'd Enjoy it! Oddly enough i'm related to Nazi general from WWII..Not closely, thank God.
The Germans are Russian allies, cowgirl.
As Nikita Khrushev said, before you were an egg in your harlot mother's fat ass, "We will bury you." You're doing this on your own, cowgirl. Go back to your "Brokeback Mountain" and play with your butt buddies.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#27508 Nov 10, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I wished no one to fail. Your twist on words to suite your narrow minded ideology.
I do believe GM should have gone through the proper bankruptcy channels just like any other company that finds itself in financial trouble. However, once again the government interfered and the end result cost the tax payers money. This is always the case when government "thinks" they have created a solution to the problem.
Here is another question you will probably avoid.
How did the Obama auto bailout help GM in a way that going through the normal bankruptcy channels would not have?
First, you have yet to prove GM is not going to pay back what it owes, so your claim is premature. No one believes your predictions.

I am no expert on bankruptcy.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#27509 Nov 10, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
So I took the time to go back the last three days in comments you directed at me and there is only one question you had. Here is is.
"So because Marylou says so, then fox reports it as if it is fact?"
Your answer from me is: who the hell is Mary Lou?
So PLEASE tell me how a diverted all of your questions.
Questions or points Mr. nitpicky. You are diverting from my points.
I do not really need to ask you questions, because I am pretty sure I know how the republican is going to respond.
I make points. You and your team fail to rebut my points. You usually just divert from my points or skip them altogether.

Location hidden

#27510 Nov 10, 2012
TSF wrote:
I am stunned that Obama is already talking about compromise. I think he needs to call republikans bluff. If they want to completely tank the economy by continuing their frat boy game with the fiscal cliff, let it happen. The poor and former middle class are already suffering, let the rich join in the misery. Who will lose the most money?
<quoted text>
Rich won't loose anymore money. Terminating employment of all employees, liqudating assets and snatch their money and hitting the trail is what they will do. Good thing for North Carolinians, Mcroy has already committed to opt out of Obamacare.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#27511 Nov 10, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
It is there, not their. Their shows possession.
Ok so you have established I can make mistakes. Now do you care to rebut my point or are you just going to divert?

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Their are many successful businesspersons who are democrat. Your stereotyping is false. Likely due to what fox news and friends sold you. Gullible.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#27512 Nov 10, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that wisdom from a non believer or more democrat compromise?
Wisdom. Clearly you are a cafeteria Christian.

Location hidden

#27513 Nov 10, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you believe everyone who works in a city is either giving handouts or taking them? Can you make a more exaggerated, extremist statement?
Another reason your team lost. Keep it up with that 47% attitude and see your party collapse.
You clearly cannot learn from history.
Defiantly parting hairs. I will keep the 47% attitude. I will watch the collapse. Collapse of America.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#27514 Nov 10, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich won't loose anymore money. Terminating employment of all employees, liqudating assets and snatch their money and hitting the trail is what they will do. Good thing for North Carolinians, Mcroy has already committed to opt out of Obamacare.
Thanks for the prediction of an extremist. Nostradamus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angel at night MISSING 4 hr Moose Knuckle 1
ISO Bill Phillips (Mar '17) 7 hr Dawn 5
Nickname "Quick"? (Apr '17) 7 hr Dawn 5
Blues Tue jangles710 5
Where is Boy . (Jun '17) Apr 16 Girl223 19
News N.C., S.C. targeting illegal workers (May '06) Apr 16 Gawds Trumpets 79
Can you cold cop in charlotte Apr 15 Helpagirlout 6

Charlotte Jobs

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages