Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,329)

Showing posts 26,561 - 26,580 of50,112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Liber Gott Wolfgang. Americans always do the right thing--after they have exhausted all other possibilities.
Wolfgang wrote:
Zie gehts Heinreich. Can you Americans not learn by your mistakes? Improve yourselves by learning from them. It doesn't take a genius to use common sense, something your politicians lack.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Wolfgang wrote:
Zie gehts Heinreich. Can you Americans not learn by your mistakes? Improve yourselves by learning from them. It doesn't take a genius to use common sense, something your politicians lack.
Wasn't Hitler a German politician?
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

IVAN.......Vlad the Impaler would make a better president than PUTIN.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

You guys might want to try the Berlin and the Moscow forums.They are quite.....stimulating.Don't expect a lot of pro-American comments though.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

O really wrote:
<quoted text>
I can dumb it down for a Texan.
O really?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Not a problem if I can touch the money for $250,000 + per year.
No problem. As long as you make the 47% that don't pay taxes start paying taxes.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

The wrong questions are being asks.

The real questions are, how free the poor are, how free are the unemployed, how free are those that are disadvantaged and in reference to that what is governments role ot correct this?
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Mitt the Twitt bull shit. If anyone spends even a dollar , they pay sales tax. If they buy a gallon of gasoline, they pay highway tax. If they own a car, they pay vehicle tax. If they own any kind of home, they pay real estate tax. If they rent, they pay personal property tax. If they drive on the turnpike, they pay road use tax (tolls). If they run a business, they pay franchise tax. Some people invested in municipal bonds with money they paid taxes on already . You need to take a big dose of exlax and drain that republikan bs off your brain. Look in the mirror, brown eyes, right?
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. As long as you make the 47% that don't pay taxes start paying taxes.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Mitt the Twitt bull shit. If anyone spends even a dollar , they pay sales tax. If they buy a gallon of gasoline, they pay highway tax. If they own a car, they pay vehicle tax. If they own any kind of home, they pay real estate tax. If they rent, they pay personal property tax. If they drive on the turnpike, they pay road use tax (tolls). If they run a business, they pay franchise tax. Some people invested in municipal bonds with money they paid taxes on already . You need to take a big dose of exlax and drain that republikan bs off your brain. Look in the mirror, brown eyes, right?
<quoted text>
TSF, I love you! If I did'nt know better, I'd think my own daddy just posted this one. Lmao, thank you:)
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Thanks..
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, I love you! If I did'nt know better, I'd think my own daddy just posted this one. Lmao, thank you:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa wait a second...you guys were making bones about voter ID because people didn't need an ID because they didn't need a car to get around.

So if they don't have an ID to drive a car they don't have(no vehicle tax), then they don't need gas(fuel tax)for the car they don't have, or the tires(disposal tax), inspections(state taxing) and they sure aren't driving on your turnpike(road tax.)

And that is just one example...But they are still getting Social security, medicare/medicaid, free obamaphones, food stamps, wic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Military gets the shaft all the way around. Not only do you get shot at for protecting people who don't want protecting, they have to pay taxes both federal and state, so they themselves can earn their pay and or allowances.

But they still us the same infrastructure you or I use. They still purchase the same finished goods and comodities you or i use. While they have a tough job, why should they get a free pass when they are using all the same things you or I use everyday? Not to mention they are protecting freedoms, including their own.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you want to take from people who earned their money (the rich) and give it to people who did not earn it (the poor), you guys actually believe these actions are completely ok and justifiable under some blanket that it is the "right thing" to do.

The right thing to do is quit handing out the handouts. Those who take the handouts need to quit think that working a "menial" job is beneath them and go to work. Not everyone can be a wall street exec or an astronaut.

Oh yeah, higher learning is not required to go to work. It is a privledge to attend institutes of higher learning to become more educated, not a right.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you want to take from people who earned their money (the rich) and give it to people who did not earn it (the poor), you guys actually believe these actions are completely ok and justifiable under some blanket that it is the "right thing" to do.
The right thing to do is quit handing out the handouts. Those who take the handouts need to quit think that working a "menial" job is beneath them and go to work. Not everyone can be a wall street exec or an astronaut.
Oh yeah, higher learning is not required to go to work. It is a privledge to attend institutes of higher learning to become more educated, not a right.
Isn't it very telling to you and other conservative Republicans that liberal Democrats in general have more of an empathy with the common people that you and other Republicans tend to shun and put down from your Ivory towers of elitism? Racism, bigotry and separation of yourselves from the common folks is your m.o. That, my friend, is the reason that you lost the last election, but you guys never seem to figure that out, do you?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Question for ya, since your on high education subject. Someone at dinner tonight said that college loans would be the next "bubble" burst what do you think. Also, are you familiar with ATK stock?
Big tea party repub

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they pay most of
These taxes with welfare money to think about it
Robert B

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa wait a second...you guys were making bones about voter ID because people didn't need an ID because they didn't need a car to get around.
So if they don't have an ID to drive a car they don't have(no vehicle tax), then they don't need gas(fuel tax)for the car they don't have, or the tires(disposal tax), inspections(state taxing) and they sure aren't driving on your turnpike(road tax.)
And that is just one example...But they are still getting Social security, medicare/medicaid, free obamaphones, food stamps, wic.
how is
Social security you work and pay into it stupid.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

“There has been a shift in the philosophy and attitudes of the public from a belief in individual responsibility, from a belief in a society in which the role of government was as an umpire, to a belief in a society in which the emphasis is on social responsibility and the role of government as Big Brother and protector of the individual.”
- Milton Friedman

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Question for ya, since your on high education subject. Someone at dinner tonight said that college loans would be the next "bubble" burst what do you think. Also, are you familiar with ATK stock?
ATK stock is going to take a hit if the fiscal cliff is not avoided.

ATK (Alliant Techsystems) is one of the largest aerospace and defense companies in the United States.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Question for ya, since your on high education subject. Someone at dinner tonight said that college loans would be the next "bubble" burst what do you think. Also, are you familiar with ATK stock?
However. Here is a big news feed for them.

"On March 12, 2012 ATK announced that it was awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement from the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE) for .40 caliber ammunition. This contract features a base of 12 months, includes four option years, and will have a maximum volume of 450 million rounds of hollow point bullets"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,561 - 26,580 of50,112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) Wed Noel 211
Police charge 16-year-old with uptown Charlotte... Wed shon 6
homeless Wed shon 2
lookin for that boy. where's he at Wed nyc2nc 9
New Online Ministry Wed Dan Roller 1
Millions spent on stadiums teachers/police are ... Tue Tax Money 1
Satanic Tea Party Apr 22 Patriot 11
•••
•••