Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,318)

Showing posts 26,341 - 26,360 of54,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big tea party repub

Cleveland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Michael Moore wrote:
Lets help Obama lead this nation. We are the majority. Let's act like it.
And please Mr. President, make the banks and Wall Street pay. You're the boss, not them. Lead the fight to get money out of politics the spending on this election is shameful and dangerous. Don't wait til 2014 to bring the troops home bring 'em home now. Stop the drone strikes on civilians. End the senseless war on drugs. Act like a pit bull when it comes to climate change ignore the nuts, and fix this now. Take the profit motive out of things that any civilized country would say, "this is for the common good." Make higher education affordable for everyone and don't send 22-year-olds out into the world already in massive debt. Order a moratorium on home foreclosures and evictions. Enact economic policy that will create good-paying jobs and spend the money that's needed to do that. Make your second term one for the history books.
I think im going cry I think I will go change oil in my car and poor it in the ground
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Why don't you just drink the used oil. That will show them!!
Big tea party repub wrote:
<quoted text> I think im going cry I think I will go change oil in my car and poor it in the ground

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you assume I think this?
What do you think Obama has flipped on?
Let's start with the most blatant.
Barry said his administration would be the most transparent in history, he would post bills on the internet for Americans to see for five days before Congress voted on the issues.
BarryCare was never made public, rather Pelosi's famous quote, we have to pass the bill so we can see what's in it.

Oh wait, that was Pelosi's fault, not Barry's, right?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I don't have time to run check every post. Do me a favor and list all of them on one post and if it takes us a post or two to cover, then we'll go from there. You need to clarify budging on taxes. There's more than one type of tax people are required to pay.
Well the major argument of the presidential election was, Obama wanted to raise taxes for those who make 250k per year and more. Mitt and the republicans in congress say no tax hikes ever.
We both agree the deficit needs to be reduced. So a compromise needs to be reached.
I think if the right was willing to budge on the 'never a cut' attitude, we could come to an agreement. Maybe those who make over 500k or a million.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know that racism is not dead in America and lines are being drawn.
There will not be a second surrender signing at the Appomattox Courthouse next time.
Great example of the extremist problem of your party. That is why you lost.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I took my time to think about your response. Some one will fill the void.
If that is true and if that is truly what you and your party honestly believes, then why the stimulus and bailouts?
Another company would of stepped up and filled the void of GM and Chrysler collapse, right?
Some companies were just to big to fail. I am sure Pro is not running a company to big to fail.

Now we could prevent companies from being to large to fail, but that would require regulations republicans are against. I am all for those regulations.
Gold Coast

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you, I have no problem being the bad guy and now you're trying to suppress my right to free speech because I do not agree with your president or political party. It is totally cool for you guys to dog out bush or republicans but don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot?.
So you do not wish to acknowledge our President Elect? Again, I will have to spell it out for you Big Boy, small prick. I voted for the lesser of two "evils" in the sense that I personally do not believe any of these two we had running for office. In previous years, I actually believed in their sincerity of running our country for the people period, not their personal political agendas. I thought we could use a boost in our division as a country so Twitt it was. A 6 billion dollar campaign I might add. That is sickening when we still have people trying to build their lives again after Sandy. This is the third time in NY; 1993, 2011, and Sandy. Jesus, we had to rely on the private sector as always seven days after Sandy in addition to FEMA, our great military(Mike we are well over 6300 who lost their lives serving our great country; you stated it was 4000 and change a week ago-again well over 6300), Homeland Security and of course our generous Americans whether it be monies donated or volunteers who donated their time. And I will stop you right there; we pay taxes for organizations like FEMA and Homeland Security,Military, so don't give me some bs about these victims should get out of their hell hole due to a natural disaster. All the people as of a few days ago were in dire need of blankets, water, clean clothes, not to mention the obvious. FEMA should have had these necessities to all these victims on Day 1, not day 2 or 3. Even Rudy G had my same thoughts on the slack, inactions of our "great" Obama. I wll still acknowledge him as my president and that is our duty of being a true American. If you cannot deal with this "outrage" of accepting Obama then please gtfooh. And to think I have to be in the same vicinity and breath the air you breath. Aruba is a nice place to co-habitate with that "honest" govt. and although the beaches are darn close to being pristine, the sand is so friggn hot that you cant even stand on it for more than 5 seconds. Maybe this is the place to live. Get accustomed to HOT beyond HOT.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Let's start with the most blatant.
Barry said his administration would be the most transparent in history, he would post bills on the internet for Americans to see for five days before Congress voted on the issues.
BarryCare was never made public, rather Pelosi's famous quote, we have to pass the bill so we can see what's in it.
Oh wait, that was Pelosi's fault, not Barry's, right?
OK so lets look at this flip flop.
Did anyone think Mitt would do differently? No.Mitt did not even bring this issue up. So this is not an issue that is relevant to winning.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your electorate....
Obama's victory relied on big majorities in every group apart from white males. He won 75% of Hispanics, 73% of Asians, 56% of women, and 93% of African Americans.
All who work for the 1% who have the wealth.
But I do have a list of democrats you can go to work for...
Democrat Nancy Pelosi has a networth of 58 million
Democrat Hillary Clinton has a networth of 34 million
Democrat Bill Clinton has a networth of 80 million
Democrat Senator Herb Kohn has a networth of 231 million
Democrat Congressman Jarel Polis has a networth of 161 million
Democrat Senator Jay Rockefeller has a networth of 82 million
Democrat Senator Mark Warner has a networth 70 million
Democrat Senator Richard Blumenthal has a networth of 64 million
Democrat Senator Frank Lautenberg has a networth of 50 million
Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein has a networth of 46 million
Democrat Congressman Harry Teague has a networth of 40 million
Democrat Congress woman Jane Harman has a networth of 112 million
Sen. John Kerry (D, Mass)$193.07 Million
Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.)$31.12 million
Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.)$16.02 million
Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.)$15.74 million (dead now)
Rep. Nita Lowey (D-N.Y.)$14.38 million
Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.)$14 million
Sen. Ted Kaufman (D-Del.)$7.97 million
Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas)$7.14 million
Rep. Steven Kagen (D-Wis.)$7.10 million
Rep. John Spratt (D-S.C.)$6.98 million
Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.)$6.95 million
Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.)$6.67 million
Rep. Bill Foster (D-Ill.)$6.64 million
Rep. Parker Griffith (D-Ala.)$6.03 million
Sen. Michael Bennet (D-Colo.)$5.97 millio
Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.)$5.82 million
Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.)$5.78 million
Sen. Herb Kohl (D-Wis.)$5.56 million
Rep. Shelley Berkley (D-Nev.)$5.38 million
Some on this list were voted out in the last election but you get my point.
(Overall the richest politicians in Washingtion are Democrats)
Lets not forget Warren Buffet, George Soros and Bill Gates although they are not politicians. Plus just about all of hollywood.
No, I do not see a point at all. It certainly has zero to do with my post you responded to.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Great example of the extremist problem of your party. That is why you lost.
Numbers don't lie Miley.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Some companies were just to big to fail. I am sure Pro is not running a company to big to fail.
Now we could prevent companies from being to large to fail, but that would require regulations republicans are against. I am all for those regulations.
Well, that is not what you said Miley. You clearly said, someone else would fill the void.

I can go copy and paste if you need me to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>No, I do not see a point at all. It certainly has zero to do with my post you responded to.
Your electorate is poor. Your partys ideology is looking to redistribute wealth from those who earned it to those who didn't.
RevJesseJackson

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>No, I do not see a point at all. It certainly has zero to do with my post you responded to.
Mikey Duckey wat da hell you be sayin ya no wat Im tryin ta say if da congresional meet wit da trangresional of da mutasional gravitatioal an da luvational of da blackinasational of da afrikanational of da latitudinational for da matter you no wat Im sayin is dat you no da governizational action of da govment you no.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Well the major argument of the presidential election was, Obama wanted to raise taxes for those who make 250k per year and more. Mitt and the republicans in congress say no tax hikes ever.
We both agree the deficit needs to be reduced. So a compromise needs to be reached.
I think if the right was willing to budge on the 'never a cut' attitude, we could come to an agreement. Maybe those who make over 500k or a million.
Mike, I'm not ignoring your post. I've been reading the post to my dad and he's giving statistics and I'm trying not to be rude to him, so I'll get back when he finishes his feedback. At least I know his mind is still good and he's interested in current events at his age.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Some companies were just to big to fail. I am sure Pro is not running a company to big to fail.
No company is "to big to fail".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>OK so lets look at this flip flop.
Did anyone think Mitt would do differently? No.Mitt did not even bring this issue up. So this is not an issue that is relevant to winning.
My bad. It wasn't a flip flop, rather a flat out bold face lie!
By that's what politicians do to get elected, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Why Pro and other republicans are still basing their reasoning upon elections fifty years ago is beyond me. I guess they are in denial the electorate can change.
Just pointing out the FACT that when Republicans nominate a moderate, they lose.
Since you're not part of the Republican party, how could you possibly know what they consider moderate?
fedupwithit

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Just pointing out the FACT that when Republicans nominate a moderate, they lose.
Since you're not part of the Republican party, how could you possibly know what they consider moderate?
Go Pro!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No company is "to big to fail".
Here here. Otherwise there wouldn't of been stimulus or bailouts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

In Barry's victory speech he said, "Tonight, more than 200 years after A FORMER COLONY won the right to determine it's own destiny..."
I guess after growing up as a boy attending muslim schools in Indonesia, then moving to and learning the history of Hawaii, he never bothered to learn AMERICAN history!
I guess he doesn't know how many stripes are on the American Flag and what they represent! But then again, he thought there were 58 stars on the flag also!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,341 - 26,360 of54,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 8 hr josh 226
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) 13 hr fed up 106
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 16 hr Timmy_ 4,822
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 17 hr Walter 32
dog food 21 hr godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Fri Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
•••
•••