Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#27034 Nov 7, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy cow. Just when I thought it could not get any worse. Must be the same people that voted for Obama put that moron into office.
I actually thought it was a joke at first and then the longer I watched, it became apparent the man was serious as a heart attack.
ObamaNation

Baltimore, MD

#27035 Nov 7, 2012
Hillary for President in 2016. Get ready.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#27036 Nov 7, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
Ya movin yet? Bunch oh sore llosin children
Seven, this ole sore loser has worked and earned the right to live anywhere I want to. I hope the best for you and your lady and one day you guys will figure out there's more reasons than legalized pot, gay marriage and everything else you think that's so great in the U.S. to stay here. Family becomes more important, and a stress free lifestyle becomes more important.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27037 Nov 7, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually thought it was a joke at first and then the longer I watched, it became apparent the man was serious as a heart attack.
That is flat out more scary than a man wielding lit match on a propane tank farm.

Just mind boggling that this is what Democrat/Socialist Americans are totally cool with or willing to accept.

And as the world unfolds, I am all for corporate America screwing over middle America now. I think they should take their money and run. Put All America in unemployment and the rich enjoy their entitlements.
Waco 1909

Baton Rouge, LA

#27038 Nov 7, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a problem far worse than snakes. Watch the video I just sent Lu :)
Hey, if we make it down there and get settled in, nothing we'd like better than for you two to visit. The house we're looking at has a "maid's quarter." If you're going to play the "french maid" scenario, all we ask is that we don't hear it.!!!!:):)
Would soundproofing cost too much?
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#27039 Nov 7, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a problem far worse than snakes. Watch the video I just sent Lu :)
Hey, if we make it down there and get settled in, nothing we'd like better than for you two to visit. The house we're looking at has a "maid's quarter." If you're going to play the "french maid" scenario, all we ask is that we don't hear it.!!!!:):)
Deal, done, I'm there, seriously, you are so kind for the offer. And I like the way you think;). Thank you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#27040 Nov 7, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Would soundproofing cost too much?
Not to worry. My dad can't hear it thunder, my brother sleeps quite a bit and I've pretty much learned to tune out A LOT of things I don't want to hear and as for my husband, you're a man, so you know they tune out EVERYTHING they don't want to hear. How about we post a schedule???:)
Waco 1909

Baton Rouge, LA

#27041 Nov 7, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Seven, this ole sore loser has worked and earned the right to live anywhere I want to. I hope the best for you and your lady and one day you guys will figure out there's more reasons than legalized pot, gay marriage and everything else you think that's so great in the U.S. to stay here. Family becomes more important, and a stress free lifestyle becomes more important.
YOU are not a"loser".You voted for a guy who lost a close election.YOU are a winner.We can't wait for the maids quarters!
TSF

Kenly, NC

#27042 Nov 7, 2012
I am not exactly sure how you connect the president and a discussion of teacher training and dealing with poor/slow learners.
I know republikans are taking the loss hard but drinking one's brain into disfunction will certainly not help. Get over it. I am ready to cooperate fully with Obama's plans to address some of our difficult problems.
Gold Coast wrote:
<quoted text>Silver or Mike would never hire anybody who was not of the caucasian race even if the man or woman they "hired" had a IQ level way below the more qualified applicant for the job. Real simple: they are both racists and we have no room or tolerance in my world for that mentality. I find it very hard for Obama to suddenly be able to come to some kind of compromise after four years of failing in The House. Although Obama might not be your president, but he is my President and the American People's President. I gave him a chance and he did not perform. So Twitt was indeed the lesser of two Evils, so if you cannot come to terms to Obama being your President for the next four years, then GTFOOOC. You are what is wrong with our country and if you cannot accept our CIC, then it's best you pack your bags A-hole. ALMOST everyone respectable has conceded with Twitt's loss as has Twitt.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#27043 Nov 7, 2012
So taking government out of ppls lives in relation to marijuana is bad.
You quittin on this country cause your political party lost? What a bunch of Americans you really are. Peace out cause America doesn't need anymore quitters and America haters. FREEDOM. DEMOCRACY. Just shows your only for democraacy when its furthering suprression or your own agendas. So bye leave peace out.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

#27044 Nov 7, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a problem far worse than snakes. Watch the video I just sent Lu :)
Hey, if we make it down there and get settled in, nothing we'd like better than for you two to visit. The house we're looking at has a "maid's quarter." If you're going to play the "french maid" scenario, all we ask is that we don't hear it.!!!!:):)
OK just watched the video, DON'T go to Guam, God almighty, don't go to Guam!!!

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#27045 Nov 7, 2012
Dafuq did it just post that 3 times? Sorry guys not trying to spam
TSF

Kenly, NC

#27046 Nov 7, 2012
Since capital gains taxes will not be zeroed out, does that put mormon back on Franklin's cult list?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#27047 Nov 7, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>Lu, thanks for your advice, but I can't move to Guam. It might tip over!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zNZczIgVXjgXX

I watch this to make me laugh sometimes and it never fails.:)
WOW!

That man should NEVER be without medical supervision.....AND not only is he part of Congress they re-elected him last night.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27048 Nov 7, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy cow. Just when I thought it could not get any worse. Must be the same people that voted for Obama put that moron into office.
Did you catch that Adm.'s face??

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#27049 Nov 7, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>OK just watched the video, DON'T go to Guam, God almighty, don't go to Guam!!!
Lu, isn't that the funniest thing you've watched? I'm afraid we'll tip Guam over if we go and I wouldn't want to be the cause of an island tipping over!!!! Well, I take that back, what could be more fun than cow tipping--island tipping!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#27050 Nov 7, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
That man should NEVER be without medical supervision.....AND not only is he part of Congress they re-elected him last night.
There was another re-elected last night that isn't without medical supervision. GO FIGURE!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27051 Nov 7, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
There was another re-elected last night that isn't without medical supervision. GO FIGURE!!!!
Healthcare stocks only thing moving today, everything else in the tank. Yes that was funny.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27052 Nov 7, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Did you catch that Adm.'s face??
I am still in shock that this is the America that was voted into office last night.

Makes third world countries look like Disneyland.
Gold Coast

Gastonia, NC

#27053 Nov 7, 2012
TSF wrote:
I am not exactly sure how you connect the president and a discussion of teacher training and dealing with poor/slow learners.
I know republikans are taking the loss hard but drinking one's brain into disfunction will certainly not help. Get over it. I am ready to cooperate fully with Obama's plans to address some of our difficult problems.
<quoted text>
My post was directed at Sulphur. You obviously miconstrued my post. I conceded too to our now second term President Obama. I acknowledge Mr. President as my President, though he was the lesser of two evils. Never in my history of voting have I ever felt so unpatriotic by saying "the lesser of two evils", but I will continue to support our President and wish him the best of luck in his toughest four years as a man/our President. There is no disrespct with my post, but in my 8 years of voting for the presidency, I was excited(for lack of better words)going to the polls. So I ask you to learn to comprehend a simple post. Sulphur will continue to disrespect his fellow man as well as NOT ackowledging our President Elect. Whether he was planning to leave or not, I hope one of his alphabets will lead him out of our country into a better one. Hey I hear Greece i on to of the world. I cannot grasp pure ignorance on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Share your racist experience in Charlotte.. 30 min Asian Woman 4
My husband is a sex fiend (Jun '13) 34 min Panda Cow 13
Charlotte really SUCKS! (Aug '09) 38 min India Mercad 176
Ban Bruce Springsteen from playing in NC 40 min India Mercad 4
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) 42 min India Mercad 305
Garry Wallace of G&W EQUIPMENT is a Narcissist 47 min Chad 1
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) 55 min Limey 296
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages