TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

With the middle class eliminated, the rich might even have to work, pay taxes and gasp---even serve in the military. what a bummer for the Romneys.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Credit ratings restored. Debit ceiling lowered. No more spending or quantitative easing. American President that actually protects Americans both home and abroad. Socialiest health care and entitlement programs eliminated.
Self responsibility promoted. Jobs created. Americans returning to work. Equal opportunities, just not equal outcomes.
Romney/Ryan 2012.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, Typical man:)
Allen, I thought the same thing :) GO FIGURE!!!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, I thought the same thing :) GO FIGURE!!!
We may have our differences in politics but, somethings will never change;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go Emlu, this is Pro's shallow view of the 47%.
These people are: The sick, homeless, war vets, elderly, single mothers and fathers, the blue collar worker the ones who are raking and scraping to just get by.
These people want health care, homes, recognition, to die in peace, educations for their children, equal wages but most of all the want a future.
These are the people that Romney would just as soon be left to rot. Left behind to suffer and struggle.
The 47% represents those who recieve govt assistance other than SS and medicare. This cancels out the elderly, the military, etc...
This does include however the ones who choose to recieve unemployment because it pays more than the jobs currently available for their skills, the ones who think the govt is their baby daddy, etc...
These people are smart enough though to vote for the hand that feeds them......which is what Romney was pointing out. There's a difference between a hand up,(Republicans), and a hand out,(democrats).
Keep spinning ballerina.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Waco 1909 wrote:
Being sucked dry can't be...that bad.
Contrary to the popular female opinion, I agree!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> No one has given up on Romney. I agree with Dick Morris, Romney wins in a landslide, 325 electoral votes!
http://www.dickmorris.com/prediction-dick-mor...
The question is WHEN Romney wins, how long before the liberals cry that Romney stole the election? The polls, which are incorrect, showed Obama winning, it just can't be! The Republicans suppressed the black voters! Call the UN, this isn't fair!
Boo hoo!
Dick Morris? Isn't he the man that wrote that incredible book,'Condi vs. Hillary', predicting that these two would be the Presidential candidates of 2008? Dick Morris? Isn't he the man that predicted that McCain/Palin would win by a landslide over Obama in 2008? What an incredible talent! I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want him to fill out my bets at the race track, but for you, he may be the man. We'll all see tonight. Whatever happens...happens.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>With the middle class eliminated, the rich might even have to work, pay taxes and gasp---even serve in the military. what a bummer for the Romneys.
Good, see you at meps

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The 47% represents those who recieve govt assistance other than SS and medicare. This cancels out the elderly, the military, etc...
This does include however the ones who choose to recieve unemployment because it pays more than the jobs currently available for their skills, the ones who think the govt is their baby daddy, etc...
These people are smart enough though to vote for the hand that feeds them......which is what Romney was pointing out. There's a difference between a hand up,(Republicans), and a hand out,(democrats).
Keep spinning ballerina.
Here here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> The 47% represents those who recieve govt assistance other than SS and medicare. This cancels out the elderly, the military, etc...
Keep spinning ballerina.
Forgive me, Pro, but I didn't see where Romney made an exception for the elderly, the military, etc. I wish he would have made this clarification instead of you doing it for him.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive me, Pro, but I didn't see where Romney made an exception for the elderly, the military, etc. I wish he would have made this clarification instead of you doing it for him.
Why? It wouldn't have changed your vote.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> The 47% represents those who recieve govt assistance other than SS and medicare. This cancels out the elderly, the military, etc...
Keep spinning ballerina.
Now spin on this ballerina. Unemployment insurance provides temporary economic benefits to ELIGIBLE workers who lose jobs through no fault of their own
All benefits and administrative costs of both the employment services program and the unemployment insurance program are paid by employers.
Both the amount and duration of your unemployment insurance benefits are based on wages that you were paid during a specific time called the base period.
Unemployment insurance benefits are subject to the income tax provisions of the state Dept. of Revenue and the U.S.Interenal Revenue Service
So no unemployment benefits do not fall under govt assistance. It is very evident that you are not a business owner or at least do not employ anyone. Human Resources does'nt seem to be your forte either.
SO NOW BALLERINA SPIN ON THAT!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick Morris? Isn't he the man that wrote that incredible book,'Condi vs. Hillary', predicting that these two would be the Presidential candidates of 2008? Dick Morris? Isn't he the man that predicted that McCain/Palin would win by a landslide over Obama in 2008? What an incredible talent! I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want him to fill out my bets at the race track, but for you, he may be the man. We'll all see tonight. Whatever happens...happens.
Didn't he work for the Clinton's?
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

What if its a tie and the Supreme Court appoints George Dubya---- again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't he work for the Clinton's?
Yes, unfortunately.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

TSF wrote:
What if its a tie and the Supreme Court appoints George Dubya---- again?
Thank God for the 22nd Amendment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

OK guys as far as the election is concerned, it's almost over. As most of us sit in our warm homes, with food and water, we need to be mindful of those in the northeast that FEMA and the state officials in NJ and NY have forgotten. I don't care what party they're from, it's a sin and shame these people are facing another Nor'Easter in the cold with no heat or electricity. Let's keep them in our prayers because it appears it's every man for himself.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, unfortunately.
Hey, they knew a good man when found one.;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, they knew a good man when found one.;)
Washington once thought that Benedict Arnold was a good man, too.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
Hey Bacon, just saw a report where the black panthers ARE at the polls in Philly. I wonder if the UN is going to show up there to "monitor" the situation?
Are you talking about that one black man wearing a beret that Fox News singled out of the crowd?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Alice Cooper and Motley Crue 4 hr Lover 3
What the heck is wrong with black people in cha... 6 hr Josh 8
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Wed Concerned Citizen 230
Help with Bad Landlord Wed Concerned Citizen 2
Dog food and meds Jul 29 ToEachIsOwn 3
I Love Black Women (May '11) Jul 29 Tim 235
Shadra Jeane Wilson Jul 28 In need of some info 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••