Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26913 Nov 6, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, unfortunately.
Hey, they knew a good man when found one.;)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26914 Nov 6, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, they knew a good man when found one.;)
Washington once thought that Benedict Arnold was a good man, too.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#26915 Nov 6, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
Hey Bacon, just saw a report where the black panthers ARE at the polls in Philly. I wonder if the UN is going to show up there to "monitor" the situation?
Are you talking about that one black man wearing a beret that Fox News singled out of the crowd?

Location hidden

#26916 Nov 6, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about that one black man wearing a beret that Fox News singled out of the crowd?
Hey Allen, Everybody at Fox News knows that one black man wearing a beret is a very intimidating force.

Location hidden

#26917 Nov 6, 2012
The black man..Jerry Jackson...a designated poll watcher Fox confirms. NC and Virginia ....both dead heats in the early stages. A whammer jammer for sure. Plan to stay up late.

Location hidden

#26918 Nov 6, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Now spin on this ballerina. Unemployment insurance provides temporary economic benefits to ELIGIBLE workers who lose jobs through no fault of their own
All benefits and administrative costs of both the employment services program and the unemployment insurance program are paid by employers.
Both the amount and duration of your unemployment insurance benefits are based on wages that you were paid during a specific time called the base period.
Unemployment insurance benefits are subject to the income tax provisions of the state Dept. of Revenue and the U.S.Interenal Revenue Service
So no unemployment benefits do not fall under govt assistance. It is very evident that you are not a business owner or at least do not employ anyone. Human Resources does'nt seem to be your forte either.
SO NOW BALLERINA SPIN ON THAT!
You may understand HR but you don't understand buisness. Although it is the responsibility of the employer to pay the benifits and the state & federal taxes, these cost are actually passed on to the consumer through goods and services. The amount of unemployment benifits are determined by the base period, correct, which makes my point. People can actually make more drawing unemployment than they can by obtaining an available job.(For me personally, I'd rather dig ditches for $8 an hour before I draw unemployment....must be a pride thing!)
These taxes being paid by the employer are nowhere near enough to cover the high unemployment rate which results in states having to borrow money from the federal govt....which results in govt assistance!
So initially, yes, the employer/consumer pays the cost for unemployment but at the end of the day it's the taxpayers that pay the price because it's the taxpayers that that pay the taxes and supply the govt with the money!
The producers taking care of the moochers.
And no, HR isn't my forte, that's why I hired somebody to handle those duties.
Keep on spinning!

Location hidden

#26919 Nov 6, 2012
Pro, it's on nights like this that I wish I was a drinker...If you drink, have one for me, will you?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#26920 Nov 6, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Allen, Everybody at Fox News knows that one black man wearing a beret is a very intimidating force.
LMAO, sure he is, especially a distinguished black man wearing a very stylish beret;)

Location hidden

#26921 Nov 6, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me, Pro, but I didn't see where Romney made an exception for the elderly, the military, etc. I wish he would have made this clarification instead of you doing it for him.
It's easy math AZ. When you factor in the elderly,(SS & medicare), the number is closer to 61%. The military is excluded because they're paid by the govt already so the word "assistance" doesn't apply. If the left would just look at the facts and quit trying to cherry pick and spin everything, they would've seen this.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#26922 Nov 6, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> You may understand HR but you don't understand buisness. Although it is the responsibility of the employer to pay the benifits and the state & federal taxes, these cost are actually passed on to the consumer through goods and services. The amount of unemployment benifits are determined by the base period, correct, which makes my point. People can actually make more drawing unemployment than they can by obtaining an available job.(For me personally, I'd rather dig ditches for $8 an hour before I draw unemployment....must be a pride thing!)
These taxes being paid by the employer are nowhere near enough to cover the high unemployment rate which results in states having to borrow money from the federal govt....which results in govt assistance!
So initially, yes, the employer/consumer pays the cost for unemployment but at the end of the day it's the taxpayers that pay the price because it's the taxpayers that that pay the taxes and supply the govt with the money!
Keep on spinning!

You are full of $hit and you are starting to sound just like Mike, you'll find a way to justify yourself at all cost.

The claim filer or the employee is the one who is subject to state and federal taxes on benefits paid. www.ncesc.com

If you wreck your car you normally file a claim with your auto insurance co. Right?

If your home burns down you normally file a claim with your home owners insurance. Right?

If you go for surgery you normally file a claim with your health insurance. Right?

So why is it so hard for you to grasp the idea that companies have insurance on jobs. Unemployment benefits can only be paid when you have lost your job through no fault of your own.

Location hidden

#26923 Nov 6, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Washington once thought that Benedict Arnold was a good man, too.
Touche' Monsieur Pussycat!!!:)

Location hidden

#26924 Nov 6, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Pro, it's on nights like this that I wish I was a drinker...If you drink, have one for me, will you?
One for me too!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26925 Nov 6, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of $hit and you are starting to sound just like Mike, you'll find a way to justify yourself at all cost.

The claim filer or the employee is the one who is subject to state and federal taxes on benefits paid. www.ncesc.com

If you wreck your car you normally file a claim with your auto insurance co. Right?

If your home burns down you normally file a claim with your home owners insurance. Right?

If you go for surgery you normally file a claim with your health insurance. Right?

So why is it so hard for you to grasp the idea that companies have insurance on jobs. Unemployment benefits can only be paid when you have lost your job through no fault of your own.
Because there is no insurance of a job and a job can go away at any time.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#26926 Nov 6, 2012
Your expertise in business is kind of blunted by the fact that you cannot correctly spell business.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> You may understand HR but you don't understand buisness. Although it is the responsibility of the employer to pay the benifits and the state & federal taxes, these cost are actually passed on to the consumer through goods and services. The amount of unemployment benifits are determined by the base period, correct, which makes my point. People can actually make more drawing unemployment than they can by obtaining an available job.(For me personally, I'd rather dig ditches for $8 an hour before I draw unemployment....must be a pride thing!)
Keep on spinning!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#26927 Nov 6, 2012
Mitt Romney style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Location hidden

#26928 Nov 6, 2012
TSF wrote:
Mitt Romney style.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Certainly gives me consideration to convert.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26929 Nov 6, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Your expertise in business is kind of blunted by the fact that you cannot correctly spell business.
As is your prowess for correctly spelling republicans.

Location hidden

#26930 Nov 6, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of $hit and you are starting to sound just like Mike, you'll find a way to justify yourself at all cost.
Correct! The "employee" has to pay taxes on benifits paid but the "employer" also pays taxes per employee; STATE- goes into a pool from where the state unemployment checks are issued, FEDERAL-administration cost to fund the system. These taxes paid by the "employers" aren't enough to fund 99 weeks of high unemployment so the states must borrow money from the fed.....govt assistance!
You refer to it as insurance, but the Unemployment Commission no longer refers to it as insurance because in effect, it's not insurance. It's now referred to as unemployment compensation because that's what it is.
Again you're correct, these benifits are paid if you've lost you're job through no fault of your own. So why is it so hard for you to grasp the idea that just because someone qualifies for unemployment, they can't/shouldn't find another job regardless of whether or not it pays less than their unemployment benifits?
As I've already pointed out, since the employers pass the cost on to the consumers/taxpayers, if these deadbeats would accept a job, any job, it would ease the strain on the states/fed govt, in turn easing the strain on the taxpayers since that's where the govt gets it's money!

Location hidden

#26931 Nov 6, 2012
TSF wrote:
Your expertise in business is kind of blunted by the fact that you cannot correctly spell business.
<quoted text>
Since I'm always on the go, I usually use my smartphone to post.....which doesn't always insert the correct word and I don't have time to chk for typos.

Thanks anyways!

Location hidden

#26932 Nov 6, 2012
It ain't looking good for the home team.....but the fat lady isnt singing yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cam's pimped out again 19 hr Boogie Man 4
The ex gov visits Trump 19 hr Boogie Man 1
Trump Hates Poor White Folks Wed Trump calls you t... 1
guitar center sucks Wed Mark mark 10
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... Tue Fred Herbert 5
Get ready Charlotte Tue Native 17
Pat..GTFO NOW! Dec 5 Wellread 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance