Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
I had a vision from the angel Moroni last night. He told me where I could find the golden plates he took back from Joseph Smith in 1829. He told me to go and dig them up, start a new bogus religion, and run Silver for President in 2016. That is the beginning of another Divine plan.
That's quite humorous AZ. Well, the big day is here! Best of luck to everybody!!
Gold Coast

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here here. My firm has generously donated cash to the Red Cross, International Association of Firefighters and the Fraternal Order of the Police, respectively.
Did you PERSONALLY donate? We see you brag about everything else so can we get a straight answer with no gray aeas. It is all white with you right? Or Volunteer which is the more worthy contribution. Please no question with a question.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Gold Coast wrote:
<quoted text>Did you PERSONALLY donate? We see you brag about everything else so can we get a straight answer with no gray aeas. It is all white with you right? Or Volunteer which is the more worthy contribution. Please no question with a question.
Not to defend Silver, he can do that himself, quite well I might add, but when he said "my firm" how did you read that? I worked for Belk once, if I chose, they would take a percentage out of my paycheck to donate to the United Way, the charity of Belk's choice. Now, did I donate or the firm I worked for? Judgmental call on your part this morning.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

It does not matter who wins the election. Americans will continue to be enslavement to the state.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Gold Coast wrote:
<quoted text>Did you PERSONALLY donate? We see you brag about everything else so can we get a straight answer with no gray aeas. It is all white with you right? Or Volunteer which is the more worthy contribution. Please no question with a question.
As an employee of the firm, I contributed through a payroll deduction. It is a white thing for me. And I did my time, Hugo in charleston, homestead with Andrew, the several hurricanes that inundated eastern North Carolina in the 90's, and New Orleans/Mississippi with Katrina.

How many hurricanes affected areas have you been deployed to or you the type to talk about how much you want to help but really don't help?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Not to defend Silver, he can do that himself, quite well I might add, but when he said "my firm" how did you read that? I worked for Belk once, if I chose, they would take a percentage out of my paycheck to donate to the United Way, the charity of Belk's choice. Now, did I donate or the firm I worked for? Judgmental call on your part this morning.
Thanks Lu. More democrat diversion tactics

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I say early voting isn't a right, rather a privilege. The Constitution says we vote on the first Tuesday of November, it doesn't say anything about early voting.
Supervisor's discretion, not the Gov's.
It only took me about ten minutes to vote. I have family that lives in the Orlando area, they said they were in and out in thirty minutes,(they voted on the second day of early voting), they didn't procrastinate!
63% of North Carolinians have taken advantage of early voting according to the news peeps, wonder why floridians can't get it right.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

TSF wrote:
The question would be which way would he flip flop this time. The only thing he has not flip flopped on is tax breaks for the rich. That means he will flip flop and raise taxes on middle class working people --dummies like you who voted for him.
<quoted text>
The Republicans know what an idiot Romney is. Thing is, they don't care how he flip flops. The one thing they are however concerned about is the flip flop that will take place in their wallets if Obama is elected.

Line our pockets, feather our nests, we are wealthy, so to hell with the rest.
Gold Coast

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
As an employee of the firm, I contributed through a payroll deduction. It is a white thing for me. And I did my time, Hugo in charleston, homestead with Andrew, the several hurricanes that inundated eastern North Carolina in the 90's, and New Orleans/Mississippi with Katrina.
How many hurricanes affected areas have you been deployed to or you the type to talk about how much you want to help but really don't help?
Why did I already know his answer. Silver, you should be a write-in at the polls.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Hey Bacon, just saw a report where the black panthers ARE at the polls in Philly. I wonder if the UN is going to show up there to "monitor" the situation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Gold Coast wrote:
<quoted text>Why did I already know his answer. Silver, you should be a write-in at the polls.
Write in Mighty Mouse
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

How about that 47%? If there is anything that Romney knows about it's that 47%. He knows that they are the ones that have been bleed out and sucked dry. He knows they are useless to him. The one thing he did get right: "I'll never be able to convince them." Well I have to hand it to Romney, he was smart enough to realize that no matter how much he pisses on their legs he'll never make them believe that it is raining.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
Hey Bacon, just saw a report where the black panthers ARE at the polls in Philly. I wonder if the UN is going to show up there to "monitor" the situation?
Pro, I saw that too. Hey, no voter intimidation going on there, but let's moan and cry about people having to stand in line to vote and call that voter supression. Shoot, I remember one time I waited until the last day to vote and by the time I got home, the election had been called. Reagan won by a landslide. I still voted and had no one to blame but myself for waiting that long.
That was back when Dan Rather had his crystal ball and would call elections by 6:30 p.m.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

My vision of republikan utopia was one where medicare had been eliminated and replaced by vouchers which would only buy appointments to get appointments. Public education had been eliminated and the majority of voters were too ignorant to understand that republikans were pissing down their backs and making them believe its rain. Republikanism had replaced Christianity and all other religions also. The elimination of social security had increased availability of medical care to the rich by allowing those too old and feeble for work to die off early and stop competing for doctors care. With 47% of Americans dead and gone, more resources are available for the rich and their posterity .
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
I had a vision from the angel Moroni last night. He told me where I could find the golden plates he took back from Joseph Smith in 1829. He told me to go and dig them up, start a new bogus religion, and run Silver for President in 2016. That is the beginning of another Divine plan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

TSF wrote:
My vision of republikan utopia was one where medicare had been eliminated and replaced by vouchers which would only buy appointments to get appointments. Public education had been eliminated and the majority of voters were too ignorant to understand that republikans were pissing down their backs and making them believe its rain. Republikanism had replaced Christianity and all other religions also. The elimination of social security had increased availability of medical care to the rich by allowing those too old and feeble for work to die off early and stop competing for doctors care. With 47% of Americans dead and gone, more resources are available for the rich and their posterity .
<quoted text>
Credit ratings restored. Debit ceiling lowered. No more spending or quantitative easing. American President that actually protects Americans both home and abroad. Socialiest health care and entitlement programs eliminated.

Self responsibility promoted. Jobs created. Americans returning to work. Equal opportunities, just not equal outcomes.

Romney/Ryan 2012.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Romney Hood

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Allen wrote:
How about that 47%? If there is anything that Romney knows about it's that 47%. He knows that they are the ones that have been bleed out and sucked dry. He knows they are useless to him. The one thing he did get right: "I'll never be able to convince them." Well I have to hand it to Romney, he was smart enough to realize that no matter how much he pisses on their legs he'll never make them believe that it is raining.
Explain to me again who that 47% is and how they have been bled out and sucked dry. I'm kinda foggy who they are.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Being sucked dry can't be...that bad.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Your assuming most of Barry's supporters have a job. They can vote on their way to pick up their govt check!
Here ya go Emlu, this is Pro's shallow view of the 47%.
These people are: The sick, homeless, war vets, elderly, single mothers and fathers, the blue collar worker the ones who are raking and scraping to just get by.

These people want health care, homes, recognition, to die in peace, educations for their children, equal wages but most of all the want a future.

These are the people that Romney would just as soon be left to rot. Left behind to suffer and struggle.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Waco 1909 wrote:
Being sucked dry can't be...that bad.
NO WACO NO!! Its illegal in your state I believe and its also an abomination to god

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What the heck is wrong with black people in cha... 25 min Tony 6
Help with Bad Landlord 8 hr JanS625 1
Dog food and meds 8 hr ToEachIsOwn 3
I Love Black Women (May '11) 11 hr Tim 235
Shadra Jeane Wilson 21 hr In need of some info 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Mon akita96th 229
18 year old moving from CA to Charlotte? Mon ToEachIsOwn 2
•••
•••