Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,303)

Showing posts 26,041 - 26,060 of49,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So just as I thought no evidence.
Here is one link I found in about five mins.

http://myfox8.com/2012/10/23/guilford-county-...

It took this lady three tries! How many voters didn't double check before they confirmed their ballots?
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

The question would be which way would he flip flop this time. The only thing he has not flip flopped on is tax breaks for the rich. That means he will flip flop and raise taxes on middle class working people --dummies like you who voted for him.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> No one has given up on Romney. I agree with Dick Morris, Romney wins in a landslide, 325 electoral votes!
http://www.dickmorris.com/prediction-dick-mor...
The question is WHEN Romney wins, how long before the liberals cry that Romney stole the election? The polls, which are incorrect, showed Obama winning, it just can't be! The Republicans suppressed the black voters! Call the UN, this isn't fair!
Boo hoo!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Ok guys, let me be Debbie Downer. Let's not forget those up in the northeast who are without power, water, and basic needs.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
Ok guys, let me be Debbie Downer. Let's not forget those up in the northeast who are without power, water, and basic needs.
Here here. My firm has generously donated cash to the Red Cross, International Association of Firefighters and the Fraternal Order of the Police, respectively.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here here. My firm has generously donated cash to the Red Cross, International Association of Firefighters and the Fraternal Order of the Police, respectively.
That's what I'm talking about Silver. Every donation counts.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Those are the 47% Obama voters that Romney was talking about. Sick day. Call in late. One excuse is as good as the next.
Your assuming most of Barry's supporters have a job. They can vote on their way to pick up their govt check!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Your assuming most of Barry's supporters have a job. They can vote on their way to pick up their govt check!
hahahaha, true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

I had a vision from the angel Moroni last night. He told me where I could find the golden plates he took back from Joseph Smith in 1829. He told me to go and dig them up, start a new bogus religion, and run Silver for President in 2016. That is the beginning of another Divine plan.
voting Romney

Forest City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
I had a vision from the angel Moroni last night. He told me where I could find the golden plates he took back from Joseph Smith in 1829. He told me to go and dig them up, start a new bogus religion, and run Silver for President in 2016. That is the beginning of another Divine plan.
yeah Alia ( obamas god) said to not vote for this duma$$ obama

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
That's quite humorous AZ. Well, the big day is here! Best of luck to everybody!!
Gold Coast

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you PERSONALLY donate? We see you brag about everything else so can we get a straight answer with no gray aeas. It is all white with you right? Or Volunteer which is the more worthy contribution. Please no question with a question.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Gold Coast wrote:
<quoted text>Did you PERSONALLY donate? We see you brag about everything else so can we get a straight answer with no gray aeas. It is all white with you right? Or Volunteer which is the more worthy contribution. Please no question with a question.
Not to defend Silver, he can do that himself, quite well I might add, but when he said "my firm" how did you read that? I worked for Belk once, if I chose, they would take a percentage out of my paycheck to donate to the United Way, the charity of Belk's choice. Now, did I donate or the firm I worked for? Judgmental call on your part this morning.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

It does not matter who wins the election. Americans will continue to be enslavement to the state.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Gold Coast wrote:
<quoted text>Did you PERSONALLY donate? We see you brag about everything else so can we get a straight answer with no gray aeas. It is all white with you right? Or Volunteer which is the more worthy contribution. Please no question with a question.
As an employee of the firm, I contributed through a payroll deduction. It is a white thing for me. And I did my time, Hugo in charleston, homestead with Andrew, the several hurricanes that inundated eastern North Carolina in the 90's, and New Orleans/Mississippi with Katrina.

How many hurricanes affected areas have you been deployed to or you the type to talk about how much you want to help but really don't help?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Not to defend Silver, he can do that himself, quite well I might add, but when he said "my firm" how did you read that? I worked for Belk once, if I chose, they would take a percentage out of my paycheck to donate to the United Way, the charity of Belk's choice. Now, did I donate or the firm I worked for? Judgmental call on your part this morning.
Thanks Lu. More democrat diversion tactics

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I say early voting isn't a right, rather a privilege. The Constitution says we vote on the first Tuesday of November, it doesn't say anything about early voting.
Supervisor's discretion, not the Gov's.
It only took me about ten minutes to vote. I have family that lives in the Orlando area, they said they were in and out in thirty minutes,(they voted on the second day of early voting), they didn't procrastinate!
63% of North Carolinians have taken advantage of early voting according to the news peeps, wonder why floridians can't get it right.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

TSF wrote:
The question would be which way would he flip flop this time. The only thing he has not flip flopped on is tax breaks for the rich. That means he will flip flop and raise taxes on middle class working people --dummies like you who voted for him.
<quoted text>
The Republicans know what an idiot Romney is. Thing is, they don't care how he flip flops. The one thing they are however concerned about is the flip flop that will take place in their wallets if Obama is elected.

Line our pockets, feather our nests, we are wealthy, so to hell with the rest.
Gold Coast

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
As an employee of the firm, I contributed through a payroll deduction. It is a white thing for me. And I did my time, Hugo in charleston, homestead with Andrew, the several hurricanes that inundated eastern North Carolina in the 90's, and New Orleans/Mississippi with Katrina.
How many hurricanes affected areas have you been deployed to or you the type to talk about how much you want to help but really don't help?
Why did I already know his answer. Silver, you should be a write-in at the polls.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Hey Bacon, just saw a report where the black panthers ARE at the polls in Philly. I wonder if the UN is going to show up there to "monitor" the situation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Gold Coast wrote:
<quoted text>Why did I already know his answer. Silver, you should be a write-in at the polls.
Write in Mighty Mouse

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,041 - 26,060 of49,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 4 hr Buff Aloe 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 6 hr southener 4,785
any h or bth around part 2 13 hr cantgetright1 1
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) 14 hr nyc2nc 10
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) 23 hr Past present future 5
Visiting Charlotte... recommendations? Tue nyc2nc 17
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... Tue luvnut 38
•••

Freeze Warning for Mecklenburg County was issued at April 16 at 10:26PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs