“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26859 Nov 5, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you would just let a woman beat the crap out of you? I see. Good to know your weaknesses.
I know a weakness of yours too Mike. How was prison?

Location hidden

#26860 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made my point! 10 days before an election, a max of 120 hours and a min of 60 hours. The hours for each day for each early voting site during that period are set at the SUPERVISORS DESCRETION. So please tell me why the need for a civil suet? Misuse of descretion? Supreme court judges seemed to think so. So what say you?
Procrastinators procrastinating is what I say. Be on time or plan better and there won't be a problem. Requires some personal responsibility.

And again, it is suit, not suet.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#26861 Nov 5, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all are about to see how effective legislation from the bench is with obamacare. Those that procrastinated to the last minute should be inconvienenced. Part of that failing to plan.
Sounds like you have given up on your man Romney? Those who waited to the last minute most likely could not get away from their jobs, some even went to vote to find time and location had been moved or changed. How convenient.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26862 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made my point! 10 days before an election, a max of 120 hours and a min of 60 hours. The hours for each day for each early voting site during that period are set at the SUPERVISORS DESCRETION. So please tell me why the need for a civil suet? Misuse of descretion? Supreme court judges seemed to think so. So what say you?
I say early voting isn't a right, rather a privilege. The Constitution says we vote on the first Tuesday of November, it doesn't say anything about early voting.
Supervisor's discretion, not the Gov's.
It only took me about ten minutes to vote. I have family that lives in the Orlando area, they said they were in and out in thirty minutes,(they voted on the second day of early voting), they didn't procrastinate!

Location hidden

#26863 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have given up on your man Romney? Those who waited to the last minute most likely could not get away from their jobs, some even went to vote to find time and location had been moved or changed. How convenient.
Not at all. Those are the 47% Obama voters that Romney was talking about. Sick day. Call in late. One excuse is as good as the next.

Location hidden

#26864 Nov 5, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I say early voting isn't a right, rather a privilege. The Constitution says we vote on the first Tuesday of November, it doesn't say anything about early voting.
Supervisor's discretion, not the Gov's.
It only took me about ten minutes to vote. I have family that lives in the Orlando area, they said they were in and out in thirty minutes,(they voted on the second day of early voting), they didn't procrastinate!
Here here. Have distant relatives in the Winter Park vicinity.

Location hidden

#26865 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has given up on Romney. I agree with Dick Morris, Romney wins in a landslide, 325 electoral votes!

http://www.dickmorris.com/prediction-dick-mor...

The question is WHEN Romney wins, how long before the liberals cry that Romney stole the election? The polls, which are incorrect, showed Obama winning, it just can't be! The Republicans suppressed the black voters! Call the UN, this isn't fair!
Boo hoo!

Location hidden

#26866 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So just as I thought no evidence.
Here is one link I found in about five mins.

http://myfox8.com/2012/10/23/guilford-county-...

It took this lady three tries! How many voters didn't double check before they confirmed their ballots?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#26867 Nov 5, 2012
The question would be which way would he flip flop this time. The only thing he has not flip flopped on is tax breaks for the rich. That means he will flip flop and raise taxes on middle class working people --dummies like you who voted for him.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> No one has given up on Romney. I agree with Dick Morris, Romney wins in a landslide, 325 electoral votes!
http://www.dickmorris.com/prediction-dick-mor...
The question is WHEN Romney wins, how long before the liberals cry that Romney stole the election? The polls, which are incorrect, showed Obama winning, it just can't be! The Republicans suppressed the black voters! Call the UN, this isn't fair!
Boo hoo!

Location hidden

#26868 Nov 5, 2012
Ok guys, let me be Debbie Downer. Let's not forget those up in the northeast who are without power, water, and basic needs.

Location hidden

#26869 Nov 5, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
Ok guys, let me be Debbie Downer. Let's not forget those up in the northeast who are without power, water, and basic needs.
Here here. My firm has generously donated cash to the Red Cross, International Association of Firefighters and the Fraternal Order of the Police, respectively.

Location hidden

#26870 Nov 5, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here here. My firm has generously donated cash to the Red Cross, International Association of Firefighters and the Fraternal Order of the Police, respectively.
That's what I'm talking about Silver. Every donation counts.:)

Location hidden

#26871 Nov 5, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Those are the 47% Obama voters that Romney was talking about. Sick day. Call in late. One excuse is as good as the next.
Your assuming most of Barry's supporters have a job. They can vote on their way to pick up their govt check!

Location hidden

#26872 Nov 5, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Your assuming most of Barry's supporters have a job. They can vote on their way to pick up their govt check!
hahahaha, true.

Location hidden

#26874 Nov 6, 2012
I had a vision from the angel Moroni last night. He told me where I could find the golden plates he took back from Joseph Smith in 1829. He told me to go and dig them up, start a new bogus religion, and run Silver for President in 2016. That is the beginning of another Divine plan.
voting Romney

Morganton, NC

#26875 Nov 6, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
I had a vision from the angel Moroni last night. He told me where I could find the golden plates he took back from Joseph Smith in 1829. He told me to go and dig them up, start a new bogus religion, and run Silver for President in 2016. That is the beginning of another Divine plan.
yeah Alia ( obamas god) said to not vote for this duma$$ obama

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26876 Nov 6, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
That's quite humorous AZ. Well, the big day is here! Best of luck to everybody!!
Gold Coast

Gastonia, NC

#26877 Nov 6, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you PERSONALLY donate? We see you brag about everything else so can we get a straight answer with no gray aeas. It is all white with you right? Or Volunteer which is the more worthy contribution. Please no question with a question.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26878 Nov 6, 2012
Gold Coast wrote:
<quoted text>Did you PERSONALLY donate? We see you brag about everything else so can we get a straight answer with no gray aeas. It is all white with you right? Or Volunteer which is the more worthy contribution. Please no question with a question.
Not to defend Silver, he can do that himself, quite well I might add, but when he said "my firm" how did you read that? I worked for Belk once, if I chose, they would take a percentage out of my paycheck to donate to the United Way, the charity of Belk's choice. Now, did I donate or the firm I worked for? Judgmental call on your part this morning.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#26879 Nov 6, 2012
It does not matter who wins the election. Americans will continue to be enslavement to the state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caravan Coffee (Dec '11) 44 min Coffee Snob 20
ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubb... 50 min Fortune Teller 4
Will Coach Roy Williams eventually be forced o... 14 hr Flagger 19
East Gaston Football (Sep '08) 15 hr RobKeaton 876
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) 20 hr Love R. 108
bggb Oct 22 guest 6
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) Oct 20 UTB 56
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs