Comments
26,021 - 26,040 of 56,503 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26855
Nov 5, 2012
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Pro, what is the wager again between you and your liberal friend over the election? Is it still on?
He wanted to keep it around 5 so we agreed to my $200 to his $600. It's still on, we let a mediator hold the money.
Like taking candy from a baby!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26856
Nov 5, 2012
 
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
If he were running his business in a fair manner, there would not have been a civil suet filed and five supreme court judges would not have over ruled him. This is an outrage. People should not have to accept over the counter absentee ballots to vote, nor should they have to bring water, food and chairs while they wait up to eight hours to vote.
And we all are about to see how effective legislation from the bench is with obamacare. Those that procrastinated to the last minute should be inconvienenced. Part of that failing to plan.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26857
Nov 5, 2012
 
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence hell! What would you call people who are trying to exercise their right to vote waiting for hours in long lines. The filing of a civil law suet and five supreme court judges over turning the decision by Gov. Scott to cut polling hours.
You have no evidence. Typical repub.
procrastinators. and it is suit, not suet.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26858
Nov 5, 2012
 
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>As Silver already pointed out, their procrastination is not voter suppression. According to Fl law, early voting starts ten days before an election and the polls must remain open for a minimum of six hours and a maximum of 12. Early voting ends three days before an election.
http://election.dos.state.fl.us/voting/early....
Voter's in Fl have had seven days to vote, it's no one's fault but their own for waiting til the last day!
Again, procrastination isn't evidence, hope you have more than that!
You just made my point! 10 days before an election, a max of 120 hours and a min of 60 hours. The hours for each day for each early voting site during that period are set at the SUPERVISORS DESCRETION. So please tell me why the need for a civil suet? Misuse of descretion? Supreme court judges seemed to think so. So what say you?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26859
Nov 5, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you would just let a woman beat the crap out of you? I see. Good to know your weaknesses.
I know a weakness of yours too Mike. How was prison?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26860
Nov 5, 2012
 
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made my point! 10 days before an election, a max of 120 hours and a min of 60 hours. The hours for each day for each early voting site during that period are set at the SUPERVISORS DESCRETION. So please tell me why the need for a civil suet? Misuse of descretion? Supreme court judges seemed to think so. So what say you?
Procrastinators procrastinating is what I say. Be on time or plan better and there won't be a problem. Requires some personal responsibility.

And again, it is suit, not suet.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26861
Nov 5, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all are about to see how effective legislation from the bench is with obamacare. Those that procrastinated to the last minute should be inconvienenced. Part of that failing to plan.
Sounds like you have given up on your man Romney? Those who waited to the last minute most likely could not get away from their jobs, some even went to vote to find time and location had been moved or changed. How convenient.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26862
Nov 5, 2012
 
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made my point! 10 days before an election, a max of 120 hours and a min of 60 hours. The hours for each day for each early voting site during that period are set at the SUPERVISORS DESCRETION. So please tell me why the need for a civil suet? Misuse of descretion? Supreme court judges seemed to think so. So what say you?
I say early voting isn't a right, rather a privilege. The Constitution says we vote on the first Tuesday of November, it doesn't say anything about early voting.
Supervisor's discretion, not the Gov's.
It only took me about ten minutes to vote. I have family that lives in the Orlando area, they said they were in and out in thirty minutes,(they voted on the second day of early voting), they didn't procrastinate!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26863
Nov 5, 2012
 
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have given up on your man Romney? Those who waited to the last minute most likely could not get away from their jobs, some even went to vote to find time and location had been moved or changed. How convenient.
Not at all. Those are the 47% Obama voters that Romney was talking about. Sick day. Call in late. One excuse is as good as the next.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26864
Nov 5, 2012
 
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I say early voting isn't a right, rather a privilege. The Constitution says we vote on the first Tuesday of November, it doesn't say anything about early voting.
Supervisor's discretion, not the Gov's.
It only took me about ten minutes to vote. I have family that lives in the Orlando area, they said they were in and out in thirty minutes,(they voted on the second day of early voting), they didn't procrastinate!
Here here. Have distant relatives in the Winter Park vicinity.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26865
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have given up on your man Romney? Those who waited to the last minute most likely could not get away from their jobs, some even went to vote to find time and location had been moved or changed. How convenient.
No one has given up on Romney. I agree with Dick Morris, Romney wins in a landslide, 325 electoral votes!

http://www.dickmorris.com/prediction-dick-mor...

The question is WHEN Romney wins, how long before the liberals cry that Romney stole the election? The polls, which are incorrect, showed Obama winning, it just can't be! The Republicans suppressed the black voters! Call the UN, this isn't fair!
Boo hoo!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26866
Nov 5, 2012
 
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So just as I thought no evidence.
Here is one link I found in about five mins.

http://myfox8.com/2012/10/23/guilford-county-...

It took this lady three tries! How many voters didn't double check before they confirmed their ballots?
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26867
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The question would be which way would he flip flop this time. The only thing he has not flip flopped on is tax breaks for the rich. That means he will flip flop and raise taxes on middle class working people --dummies like you who voted for him.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> No one has given up on Romney. I agree with Dick Morris, Romney wins in a landslide, 325 electoral votes!
http://www.dickmorris.com/prediction-dick-mor...
The question is WHEN Romney wins, how long before the liberals cry that Romney stole the election? The polls, which are incorrect, showed Obama winning, it just can't be! The Republicans suppressed the black voters! Call the UN, this isn't fair!
Boo hoo!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26868
Nov 5, 2012
 
Ok guys, let me be Debbie Downer. Let's not forget those up in the northeast who are without power, water, and basic needs.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26869
Nov 5, 2012
 
Makin bacon wrote:
Ok guys, let me be Debbie Downer. Let's not forget those up in the northeast who are without power, water, and basic needs.
Here here. My firm has generously donated cash to the Red Cross, International Association of Firefighters and the Fraternal Order of the Police, respectively.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26870
Nov 5, 2012
 
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here here. My firm has generously donated cash to the Red Cross, International Association of Firefighters and the Fraternal Order of the Police, respectively.
That's what I'm talking about Silver. Every donation counts.:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26871
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Those are the 47% Obama voters that Romney was talking about. Sick day. Call in late. One excuse is as good as the next.
Your assuming most of Barry's supporters have a job. They can vote on their way to pick up their govt check!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26872
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Your assuming most of Barry's supporters have a job. They can vote on their way to pick up their govt check!
hahahaha, true.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26874
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I had a vision from the angel Moroni last night. He told me where I could find the golden plates he took back from Joseph Smith in 1829. He told me to go and dig them up, start a new bogus religion, and run Silver for President in 2016. That is the beginning of another Divine plan.
voting Romney

Forest City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26875
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
I had a vision from the angel Moroni last night. He told me where I could find the golden plates he took back from Joseph Smith in 1829. He told me to go and dig them up, start a new bogus religion, and run Silver for President in 2016. That is the beginning of another Divine plan.
yeah Alia ( obamas god) said to not vote for this duma$$ obama

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Alice Cooper and Motley Crue 4 hr Music man 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 7 hr Concerned Citizen 230
Help with Bad Landlord 7 hr Concerned Citizen 2
What the heck is wrong with black people in cha... Tue Tony 6
Dog food and meds Tue ToEachIsOwn 3
I Love Black Women (May '11) Tue Tim 235
Shadra Jeane Wilson Mon In need of some info 1
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••