Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26851 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence hell! What would you call people who are trying to exercise their right to vote waiting for hours in long lines. The filing of a civil law suet and five supreme court judges over turning the decision by Gov. Scott to cut polling hours.
You have no evidence. Typical repub.
As Silver already pointed out, their procrastination is not voter suppression. According to Fl law, early voting starts ten days before an election and the polls must remain open for a minimum of six hours and a maximum of 12. Early voting ends three days before an election.

http://election.dos.state.fl.us/voting/early....

Voter's in Fl have had seven days to vote, it's no one's fault but their own for waiting til the last day!
Again, procrastination isn't evidence, hope you have more than that!

Location hidden

#26852 Nov 5, 2012
Pro, what is the wager again between you and your liberal friend over the election? Is it still on?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#26854 Nov 5, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure I understand your post in response to mine. The post I made was more to say that one side or the other, both have faults. The post from the Japanese News paper was about the country "deregulating" key policies of that country because businesses can't compete globally and be profitable. One of the policies mentioned was the healthcare system. I am sorry about your mother. I know that pain. I brought my dad back to NC in 2010 from TX. He wanted to be home when he passed of cancer. Trust me, you will not regret trying to fulfill the wishes. I had 2 great months with my daddy. We had some "life healing" moments.
In your post you said, "I see they just want to look pretty." I did'nt vote for Obama because I think he or anyone in his party looks pretty. I gave you the reasons why I cast my vote for Obama.
I had those same moments with my dad ,too And I will have them with mom. It is really hard to let go:(

Location hidden

#26855 Nov 5, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Pro, what is the wager again between you and your liberal friend over the election? Is it still on?
He wanted to keep it around 5 so we agreed to my $200 to his $600. It's still on, we let a mediator hold the money.
Like taking candy from a baby!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26856 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
If he were running his business in a fair manner, there would not have been a civil suet filed and five supreme court judges would not have over ruled him. This is an outrage. People should not have to accept over the counter absentee ballots to vote, nor should they have to bring water, food and chairs while they wait up to eight hours to vote.
And we all are about to see how effective legislation from the bench is with obamacare. Those that procrastinated to the last minute should be inconvienenced. Part of that failing to plan.

Location hidden

#26857 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence hell! What would you call people who are trying to exercise their right to vote waiting for hours in long lines. The filing of a civil law suet and five supreme court judges over turning the decision by Gov. Scott to cut polling hours.
You have no evidence. Typical repub.
procrastinators. and it is suit, not suet.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#26858 Nov 5, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>As Silver already pointed out, their procrastination is not voter suppression. According to Fl law, early voting starts ten days before an election and the polls must remain open for a minimum of six hours and a maximum of 12. Early voting ends three days before an election.
http://election.dos.state.fl.us/voting/early....
Voter's in Fl have had seven days to vote, it's no one's fault but their own for waiting til the last day!
Again, procrastination isn't evidence, hope you have more than that!
You just made my point! 10 days before an election, a max of 120 hours and a min of 60 hours. The hours for each day for each early voting site during that period are set at the SUPERVISORS DESCRETION. So please tell me why the need for a civil suet? Misuse of descretion? Supreme court judges seemed to think so. So what say you?

Location hidden

#26859 Nov 5, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you would just let a woman beat the crap out of you? I see. Good to know your weaknesses.
I know a weakness of yours too Mike. How was prison?

Location hidden

#26860 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made my point! 10 days before an election, a max of 120 hours and a min of 60 hours. The hours for each day for each early voting site during that period are set at the SUPERVISORS DESCRETION. So please tell me why the need for a civil suet? Misuse of descretion? Supreme court judges seemed to think so. So what say you?
Procrastinators procrastinating is what I say. Be on time or plan better and there won't be a problem. Requires some personal responsibility.

And again, it is suit, not suet.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#26861 Nov 5, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all are about to see how effective legislation from the bench is with obamacare. Those that procrastinated to the last minute should be inconvienenced. Part of that failing to plan.
Sounds like you have given up on your man Romney? Those who waited to the last minute most likely could not get away from their jobs, some even went to vote to find time and location had been moved or changed. How convenient.

Location hidden

#26862 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I say early voting isn't a right, rather a privilege. The Constitution says we vote on the first Tuesday of November, it doesn't say anything about early voting.
Supervisor's discretion, not the Gov's.
It only took me about ten minutes to vote. I have family that lives in the Orlando area, they said they were in and out in thirty minutes,(they voted on the second day of early voting), they didn't procrastinate!

Location hidden

#26863 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have given up on your man Romney? Those who waited to the last minute most likely could not get away from their jobs, some even went to vote to find time and location had been moved or changed. How convenient.
Not at all. Those are the 47% Obama voters that Romney was talking about. Sick day. Call in late. One excuse is as good as the next.

Location hidden

#26864 Nov 5, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I say early voting isn't a right, rather a privilege. The Constitution says we vote on the first Tuesday of November, it doesn't say anything about early voting.
Supervisor's discretion, not the Gov's.
It only took me about ten minutes to vote. I have family that lives in the Orlando area, they said they were in and out in thirty minutes,(they voted on the second day of early voting), they didn't procrastinate!
Here here. Have distant relatives in the Winter Park vicinity.

Location hidden

#26865 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has given up on Romney. I agree with Dick Morris, Romney wins in a landslide, 325 electoral votes!

http://www.dickmorris.com/prediction-dick-mor...

The question is WHEN Romney wins, how long before the liberals cry that Romney stole the election? The polls, which are incorrect, showed Obama winning, it just can't be! The Republicans suppressed the black voters! Call the UN, this isn't fair!
Boo hoo!

Location hidden

#26866 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So just as I thought no evidence.
Here is one link I found in about five mins.

http://myfox8.com/2012/10/23/guilford-county-...

It took this lady three tries! How many voters didn't double check before they confirmed their ballots?
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#26867 Nov 5, 2012
The question would be which way would he flip flop this time. The only thing he has not flip flopped on is tax breaks for the rich. That means he will flip flop and raise taxes on middle class working people --dummies like you who voted for him.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> No one has given up on Romney. I agree with Dick Morris, Romney wins in a landslide, 325 electoral votes!
http://www.dickmorris.com/prediction-dick-mor...
The question is WHEN Romney wins, how long before the liberals cry that Romney stole the election? The polls, which are incorrect, showed Obama winning, it just can't be! The Republicans suppressed the black voters! Call the UN, this isn't fair!
Boo hoo!

Location hidden

#26868 Nov 5, 2012
Ok guys, let me be Debbie Downer. Let's not forget those up in the northeast who are without power, water, and basic needs.

Location hidden

#26869 Nov 5, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
Ok guys, let me be Debbie Downer. Let's not forget those up in the northeast who are without power, water, and basic needs.
Here here. My firm has generously donated cash to the Red Cross, International Association of Firefighters and the Fraternal Order of the Police, respectively.

Location hidden

#26870 Nov 5, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here here. My firm has generously donated cash to the Red Cross, International Association of Firefighters and the Fraternal Order of the Police, respectively.
That's what I'm talking about Silver. Every donation counts.:)

Location hidden

#26871 Nov 5, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Those are the 47% Obama voters that Romney was talking about. Sick day. Call in late. One excuse is as good as the next.
Your assuming most of Barry's supporters have a job. They can vote on their way to pick up their govt check!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 2 hr Timmy_ 4,934
Thank God 4 TRUMP 12 hr MarkJ- 20
Poll Why are yankees so rude? (Dec '11) Tue AmericanRider1776 130
www.lowesceo.com (Feb '09) Mon curious 2
News New plan would add rail to airport, Lake Norman... Feb 19 Mark mark 1
I am God's messenger mga Feb 19 I amwise 3
The White House is White again!! Feb 18 WesternCivilizedMan 4

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance