Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#26736 Nov 5, 2012
Mike,

Here are more stories contradicting the timeline and story you posted.

I have already said this is a cover up. The cover up is to cover much more than Obama's handling of security and response to the attacks.

Much bigger picture here.

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/0...
Allen

Penrose, NC

#26737 Nov 5, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, tell us how you really feel......
Ahh, did I hit a nerve? No apoligies here.
It's very evident to me that through all his dishonest tactics and lies he cares nothing for the American peoples welfare nor well being. The goal for him and his party are greed, power and control.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26738 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
So what are the thoughts on voter supression going on in Florida?
This skin head Gov. Rick Scott is not only toxic but, he is detrimental to the state. Talk about mass violation of civil rights. A man after Romney's own heart.
One woman waiting in a long line to vote said,"This is not a third world country!" Oh really?
This is the the #1 goal of the repub party. To supress voters, women, people of color, gays, poor, children, vets and others who do not follow their outrageous agendas.
Romney has already made a fool of himself and his party but, if he is elected he will ultimatly make fools of us all!
Gee Allen, are you talking about voter supression like the New Black Panthers last year standing around at voting stations with night sticks? They said they'd be back this year but without their night sticks. I think that's nice of them to leave weapons at home and just try to scare the hell out of people by their prescence. Voter supression is wrong no matter what party they favor. So let's be fair and give a shout out to everyone that's trying supression by whatever means.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26739 Nov 5, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
Mike,
Here are more stories contradicting the timeline and story you posted.
I have already said this is a cover up. The cover up is to cover much more than Obama's handling of security and response to the attacks.
Much bigger picture here.
http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/0...
TEW, I know for a fact that the FAST team in Spain not Italy as many report was ready to GO. They waited and waited and were told to stand down. I also have word that the debacle in Libya is one screwed up mess and at this juncture is totally a political fiasco. If Obama is re-elected, you'll see movement in Libya, not in Tripoli, but in and around Benghazi. All I know right now.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#26740 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, did I hit a nerve? No apoligies here.
It's very evident to me that through all his dishonest tactics and lies he cares nothing for the American peoples welfare nor well being. The goal for him and his party are greed, power and control.
No nerve hit here. You are relatively new here so you may be unaware that I believe both parties to be corrupt and point that out on both sides.

I believe democrats are for larger government and republicans are for big business. Both will do what ever it takes to secure the vote.

The problem with your post is you act as if only one party is guilty of voter suppression. That is clearly not the case.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#26741 Nov 5, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
No nerve hit here. You are relatively new here so you may be unaware that I believe both parties to be corrupt and point that out on both sides.
I believe democrats are for larger government and republicans are for big business. Both will do what ever it takes to secure the vote.
The problem with your post is you act as if only one party is guilty of voter suppression. That is clearly not the case.
We can clearly see this happening in Ohio and in Florida. Both with repub goveners. Offer evidence of the demorcratic party supressing voters in this election.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26742 Nov 5, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen, tell us how you really feel......
Foolish :) Just kidding, don't get all upset. I don't want to see children suppressed either.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26743 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, did I hit a nerve? No apoligies here.
It's very evident to me that through all his dishonest tactics and lies he cares nothing for the American peoples welfare nor well being. The goal for him and his party are greed, power and control.
I see, unlike the other side, which doesn't want the power to control the greed. I see, they just want to look pretty.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26744 Nov 5, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
No nerve hit here. You are relatively new here so you may be unaware that I believe both parties to be corrupt and point that out on both sides.
I believe democrats are for larger government and republicans are for big business. Both will do what ever it takes to secure the vote.
The problem with your post is you act as if only one party is guilty of voter suppression. That is clearly not the case.
Perfect, there you go, BOTH sides.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26745 Nov 5, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I thought, the help given to victims in New York and New Jersey is a punative measure against you and your selfish and greedy life style. You just don't have the guts to admit it. It's all about YOU, isn't it Taxpayer?
Does the populous bear no responsibility to protect its self without having to rely on someone else to do it for them? If not, that is socialism at work causing a dependency, like entitlements.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26746 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
So what are the thoughts on voter supression going on in Florida?
This skin head Gov. Rick Scott is not only toxic but, he is detrimental to the state. Talk about mass violation of civil rights. A man after Romney's own heart.
One woman waiting in a long line to vote said,"This is not a third world country!" Oh really?
This is the the #1 goal of the repub party. To supress voters, women, people of color, gays, poor, children, vets and others who do not follow their outrageous agendas.
Romney has already made a fool of himself and his party but, if he is elected he will ultimatly make fools of us all!
There isn't voter suppression. Just lots of people waiting to the last minute to vote and faulting the government for their procrastination. If you can't follow the rules then you shouldn't get a say.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26747 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, did I hit a nerve? No apoligies here.
It's very evident to me that through all his dishonest tactics and lies he cares nothing for the American peoples welfare nor well being. The goal for him and his party are greed, power and control.
Like all democrats, you're trying to inject a human element into business and all who are in business know you can't. Governor Scott's business is running the state of Florida.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26748 Nov 5, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TEW, I know for a fact that the FAST team in Spain not Italy as many report was ready to GO. They waited and waited and were told to stand down. I also have word that the debacle in Libya is one screwed up mess and at this juncture is totally a political fiasco. If Obama is re-elected, you'll see movement in Libya, not in Tripoli, but in and around Benghazi. All I know right now.
Morning Bacon, I heard the same thing. I know a private contractor in Afghanistan who said he would, in all likelihood end up there, soon.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26749 Nov 5, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>We can clearly see this happening in Ohio and in Florida. Both with repub goveners. Offer evidence of the demorcratic party supressing voters in this election.
Ok, the MEDIA bias. All major syndicates with the exception of Fox have been leaning Obama. I only base my opinion on fox from what Miley says, I don't watch it. I watch CBS and when I want to be pissed off for a good work out or bike rode, NBC.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26750 Nov 5, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Foolish :) Just kidding, don't get all upset. I don't want to see children suppressed either.
Can children legally vote?
Because I thought when you turn 18 you were technically an adult?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#26751 Nov 5, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You keep asking those of us of faith to "prove" the existence of God, I have yet to see your proof there isn't. More people believe, in a religion, than do not, am I correct? Have humans not done so through the course of time?
I am showing evidence your god is false. Yet none of you seem able to defend your god, nor even try.
You must identify the god you wish for me to prove false as their are many. And the fact their are many supposed gods is just more evidence their is no god.
But it is hard if not impossible to prove a negative in this sense.
Russel's teapot is evidence to that.

But our conversation is less about proving your god,and more about proving your holy book as a place to base moral reasoning upon.

The bible commands humans to do what we today see as highly immoral.
Thus we can deduce through reason, the god of the bible is not a moral god, thus not likely to even exist.

I know of one absolute. There is zero evidence for a god. I think absolutes are more rare than not. So this supposed god would surely have some evidence of existence if it were to be real.

There is a logical reason their are more believers than not today. We are living in a time that science is young. Before science was able to answer many of our questions, humans naturally invented answers. That answer was based upon superstition(gods).

We now have many answers by science, but notice how many of those who cling to religion, deny much of the science that is known. Evolution comes to mind. Some of religion even deny much of geology. Many deny much of astronomy. Some still believe demons in your body make you sick, not germs.

This is all evidence my theory is correct.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#26752 Nov 5, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it, I told Waco, he'll have an answer for us females, wait and see. You know what a "ballyhoo" is...bait fish Mike.
The pain of childbirth can be understood through science. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand it.
The ancients did not understand the science, so they claimed god made it painful. We now know better, or at least we should.
This is evidence your god is not real.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#26753 Nov 5, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, the MEDIA bias. All major syndicates with the exception of Fox have been leaning Obama. I only base my opinion on fox from what Miley says, I don't watch it. I watch CBS and when I want to be pissed off for a good work out or bike rode, NBC.
I would love to know what right wing media site you got this information from?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#26754 Nov 5, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>TEW, I know for a fact that the FAST team in Spain not Italy as many report was ready to GO. They waited and waited and were told to stand down. I also have word that the debacle in Libya is one screwed up mess and at this juncture is totally a political fiasco. If Obama is re-elected, you'll see movement in Libya, not in Tripoli, but in and around Benghazi. All I know right now.
I believe you are correct. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out regardless of who is elected.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#26755 Nov 5, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
Mike,
Here are more stories contradicting the timeline and story you posted.
I have already said this is a cover up. The cover up is to cover much more than Obama's handling of security and response to the attacks.
Much bigger picture here.
http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/0...
"Stories"? I note the article you posted named not one single person used as the "source" of information other than the one for the side that confirms the article I posted.

All you posted is evidence fox news will just make shit up to win an election for their team.

"Those calls allegedly went to local security contractors who say that the CIA annex was also notified much earlier...... "

This is classic propaganda. If you see the word "allegedly", beware. This claim has no named source. If they want some credibility, they need to show some balls and name the source.
I can make anonymous claims all day long. None need to be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Belmont world have stayed away from selling ... 17 min Robert Stowe 23
What kind of warship does Ba'al Mont promote? 11 hr 1 Lost ball 3
South Point Red Raiders 16 hr Robert Stovepipe 8
So when is the ground breaking on the Harris Te... (Sep '14) 16 hr BoOGIE Tatersack 24
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) Aug 28 NemO 545
Help wanted. Sales in Charlotte Aug 28 NemO 2
Location questions. Aug 27 Abc 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages