Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Taxpayer wrote:
You can spell and can use punctuation but not very bright.
Who are you addressing? We can't read your mind.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you addressing? We can't read your mind.
I am sure you cann't, but I can read yours.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Everything that the government does is an attack on people who don’t belong to that organization. If you think about it, every single action that the government takes is some kind of punitive measure taken against people who don’t belong to that organization. Even when the government claims to be doing something nice, they are doing so with resources that they obtained by using threats and violence, which really doesn’t make much of a case for the virtuousness of government.
This organization is not here to protect our rights as it claims to. In fact, when the government steps in and gives itself the responsibility to “protect” your rights, it is simultaneously stripping you of your ability to actually defend your own rights. When you are dependent upon the whims and capabilities of another human being to protect your rights, you are literally handing your rights over to them and essentially submitting to slavery.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Taxpayer wrote:
Everything that the government does is an attack on people who don’t belong to that organization. If you think about it, every single action that the government takes is some kind of punitive measure taken against people who don’t belong to that organization. Even when the government claims to be doing something nice, they are doing so with resources that they obtained by using threats and violence, which really doesn’t make much of a case for the virtuousness of government.
This organization is not here to protect our rights as it claims to. In fact, when the government steps in and gives itself the responsibility to “protect” your rights, it is simultaneously stripping you of your ability to actually defend your own rights. When you are dependent upon the whims and capabilities of another human being to protect your rights, you are literally handing your rights over to them and essentially submitting to slavery.
Taxpayer, Do you feel the assistance given to residents of New Jersey and New York in the aftermath of Sandy through the Federal government is a violation of your rights, and therefore, taking away certain rights from you?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Taxpayer wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with slavery?
If you are unhappy with this government, then why don't you lay out for us an organizational structure of government that is better? When I do something nice for someone, it's done out of goodness of heart. Explain where the government has done something nice by using a resource of threat and violence? Sounds as if you have given yourself the right to be anti-government and will reject whatever it may have to offer nice or otherwise.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I am blessed by GOD Allen.My life is full and for the first time in thirty years I'm in love.Soon I will be working full time again, as I have for most of my life.There are people who suffer, like your brother, and many others.Surely they all go to heaven, as they have already been through hell.That's what a nine year old boy told me once,a week before his cancer took him.
It does my heart good to hear that all these great things are coming your way. Hold on to your faith, hope and especially your love:) Thanks for the uplift! When we have endured suffering we sometimes feel alone.
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayer, Do you feel the assistance given to residents of New Jersey and New York in the aftermath of Sandy through the Federal government is a violation of your rights, and therefore, taking away certain rights from you?
Is your mind that simple.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Emlu and AZ,I know that your nephews are just precious. I will certainly keep them in my thoughts and prayers:) You are both so very lucky to have them to cherish.
LWill

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your mind that simple.
Maybe it is that simple, but I do expect an answer instead of an outright avoidance of the question. It appears you are running.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Google is your friend...
He who makes the claim has the onus of proof.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha, my wife read all of your postings this afternoon and even she said you need a box of maxi pads...
Now that IS funny.
Heading for dinner. Take it easy on Miley ladies.
So your wife equates having a period with being weak and a coward? I see.
It is strange how republican women are fine with being the lesser to men,just as the bible indicates.
1 Timothy 2:12 >>

New International Version (©1984)
I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.
New Living Translation (©2007)
I do not let women teach men or have authority over them. Let them listen quietly.

English Standard Version (©2001)
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
For your convenience, here is the question again, Taxpayer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So your wife equates having a period with being weak and a coward? I see.
It is strange how republican women are fine with being the lesser to men,just as the bible indicates.
1 Timothy 2:12 >>
New International Version (©1984)
I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.
New Living Translation (©2007)
I do not let women teach men or have authority over them. Let them listen quietly.
English Standard Version (©2001)
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet.
I wonder why Sarah Palin is ignorant of this scripture?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I can stipulate that there is bullshit on both sides of the fence. I don't watch Fox. I do tune into CNBC for a few shows and occasionaly MSNBC just to get my blood pressure up and pissed off so I have a better work out.
There are times I feel the MEDIA, including all press mediums, should not have the right to libelously say whatever they want and should be held accountable for their words and actions. But every time soceity does, "someone" always plays the constitutional rights card. Should freedom of press be repealed? Not at all. America is not a communist state yet. Should the press be accountable for reporting facts, instead of opinions? Absolutely.
But that would not be nearly entertaining and would require some personal responsibility and accountability wouldn't it Miley? Not a welcomed concept or notion with most, not all, democrats.
And who would decide when the news is lying? Big government?
Most of the charges are clearly debatable. Very little is clearly black and white. So what you suggest would require a huge increase of government to police the media.

It is funny how you conservatives constantly contradict your base theory. Capitalism is best.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the same homes that were replaced to equal value in LA or Mississippi after Katrina?
Prove it?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
For your convenience, here is the question again, Taxpayer.

He may be busy preparing the layout for his new and revised slavery free government.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie not the VP pick could be part of the motivation, but who really knows?
I think Mitt would have a lot better chance at winning if he had picked Christie for VP.
Ryan is a divider.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, because I got a feeling that if Romney does get elected, he may be forced to resign. Yes, just like Nixon, you know the one who said, "I'm not a crook."
GM an Chrysler have both called him a liar and in my book he is a liar! Once the investigation shows just what he gained from the auto bail out it will all be over but the crying.
I have been back and forth between Topix, World News, Fox News, MSNBC and others, I have come to the conclusion that Mitt Romney is a joke, an embarrassment to his party and unfit to hold the title of Commmander in Chief. Furthermore, I would'nt vote Romney if he ran for dog catcher.
I am Allen and I approved this message!
After Iraq/Halliburton/Cheney, I do not see anyone being forced to resign over profiting from policy.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I am blessed by GOD Allen.My life is full and for the first time in thirty years I'm in love.Soon I will be working full time again, as I have for most of my life.There are people who suffer, like your brother, and many others.Surely they all go to heaven, as they have already been through hell.That's what a nine year old boy told me once,a week before his cancer took him.
I just wonder why a god that has the powers as claimed in the bible allows for cancer.
It is as if no god exists at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Charlotte Forum right now

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 4 hr I Hate Syracuse 227
Belmont poised to extend bike trails at Rocky B... Tue JLo 2
Dog food and meds Tue bulldog 2
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Tue Timmy_ 4,826
Pastor accused of abuse (Mar '12) Tue Concerned 8
Welcome To The End Of The World Tue WebPreach 1
Trolls posting "Southerner" threads Jul 21 north 1
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters