Allen

Penrose, NC

#26587 Nov 3, 2012
Big tea party repub wrote:
<quoted text> People with disabilitys are worthless you
Should be cut off.
And so we will start with you. You inbreed piece of no good trash. Bet your momma is your sister too.
Go Bama

Lenoir, NC

#26588 Nov 3, 2012
Kiss my black ass wgc. What a fine example of retard you are.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#26589 Nov 3, 2012
Go Bama wrote:
Kiss my black ass wgc. What a fine example of retard you are.
He goes by quite a few names because he does'nt know who he hell he is. You can recognize him by his lack of punctuation and spelling skills. His posts are always stupid and off track.
Francis

Lenoir, NC

#26590 Nov 3, 2012
w g c wrote:
You know why I picked this name
It stands for Waco gone crazy
Hey little girl, does your daddy know you are talking to strangers? It must be past your bedtime......
Waco 1909

Humble, TX

#26592 Nov 3, 2012
w g c wrote:
Its all right soon people like you will
Not own guns anymore yeah if you
Dont like something or somebody
You just shoot it up right wacko
Don't worry.Id never use a gun on you.I wouldn't need to coward.
Waco 1909

Humble, TX

#26593 Nov 3, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, this has to be one of the worst cases of inbreeding that I have ever encountered. If there were anyone who ever needed Obamacare, he is it!
Sure true Allen.When the guy was born they threw away the baby and raised the afterbirth.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#26594 Nov 3, 2012
Go Bama wrote:
<quoted text>
Another skewed republican statement.
No worries, because I got a feeling that if Romney does get elected, he may be forced to resign. Yes, just like Nixon, you know the one who said, "I'm not a crook."
GM an Chrysler have both called him a liar and in my book he is a liar! Once the investigation shows just what he gained from the auto bail out it will all be over but the crying.
I have been back and forth between Topix, World News, Fox News, MSNBC and others, I have come to the conclusion that Mitt Romney is a joke, an embarrassment to his party and unfit to hold the title of Commmander in Chief. Furthermore, I would'nt vote Romney if he ran for dog catcher.
I am Allen and I approved this message!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#26595 Nov 3, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sure true Allen.When the guy was born they threw away the baby and raised the afterbirth.
LMAO, YOU KNOW IT!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#26596 Nov 3, 2012
Waco, I have no idea what your dissabilty is but when pukes like repub speak to the dissabled this way my blood boils. My baby brother suffered with spinal meningitis from six months to thirteen years and then past away. It hits a nerve deep within. I have no respect for those who disrespect the dissabled.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26597 Nov 3, 2012
Allen wrote:
Waco, I have no idea what your dissabilty is but when pukes like repub speak to the dissabled this way my blood boils. My baby brother suffered with spinal meningitis from six months to thirteen years and then past away. It hits a nerve deep within. I have no respect for those who disrespect the dissabled.
True That.
Waco 1909

Humble, TX

#26598 Nov 3, 2012
Allen wrote:
I am blessed by GOD Allen.My life is full and for the first time in thirty years I'm in love.Soon I will be working full time again, as I have for most of my life.There are people who suffer, like your brother, and many others.Surely they all go to heaven, as they have already been through hell.That's what a nine year old boy told me once,a week before his cancer took him.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26599 Nov 3, 2012
Only the ignorant and the insensitive put down people with disabilities. Little repub, Big tea party, or whoever the hell he is, meets both qualifying criteria. He is just an agitator who tries to get under everybody's skin. Notice that he never has anything worthwhile to say. Just constant put downs. Only taking up space. Allen, I am so sorry about your brother. I have known many non-verbal kids in my life with severe disabilities. When we all get to heaven, I am going to have some great conversations with them. So will you, Allen. So will we all.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26600 Nov 4, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Only the ignorant and the insensitive put down people with disabilities. Little repub, Big tea party, or whoever the hell he is, meets both qualifying criteria. He is just an agitator who tries to get under everybody's skin. Notice that he never has anything worthwhile to say. Just constant put downs. Only taking up space. Allen, I am so sorry about your brother. I have known many non-verbal kids in my life with severe disabilities. When we all get to heaven, I am going to have some great conversations with them. So will you, Allen. So will we all.
Well said AZ, my nephew is non-verbal, 31 years old. He loves water and to watch planes fly. My brother and sister in law bought a house as close to a small airport as they could get. People thought they were crazy. But Will watches those small planes everyday.

Location hidden

#26601 Nov 4, 2012
The lastest polling in Massachusetts has Obama 57% to Romney's 42%. With Scott Brown's win there to take Kennedy's Senate seat ( and now also losing in the polls), I wonder why a former Governor of this state is doing so poorly in the polls? Romney claims in his campaign to have done so well in Massachuesetts as Governor, but yet the voters say different. Any ideas on this?

Location hidden

#26602 Nov 4, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Well said AZ, my nephew is non-verbal, 31 years old. He loves water and to watch planes fly. My brother and sister in law bought a house as close to a small airport as they could get. People thought they were crazy. But Will watches those small planes everyday.
Same here. My brother has a severly autistic son who is 26 and is non verbal. I hate any put downs of the disabled. Your brother and his wife are very good people.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#26603 Nov 4, 2012
You can spell and can use punctuation but not very bright.

Location hidden

#26605 Nov 4, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
You can spell and can use punctuation but not very bright.
Who are you addressing? We can't read your mind.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#26606 Nov 4, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you addressing? We can't read your mind.
I am sure you cann't, but I can read yours.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#26607 Nov 4, 2012
Everything that the government does is an attack on people who don’t belong to that organization. If you think about it, every single action that the government takes is some kind of punitive measure taken against people who don’t belong to that organization. Even when the government claims to be doing something nice, they are doing so with resources that they obtained by using threats and violence, which really doesn’t make much of a case for the virtuousness of government.
This organization is not here to protect our rights as it claims to. In fact, when the government steps in and gives itself the responsibility to “protect” your rights, it is simultaneously stripping you of your ability to actually defend your own rights. When you are dependent upon the whims and capabilities of another human being to protect your rights, you are literally handing your rights over to them and essentially submitting to slavery.

Location hidden

#26608 Nov 4, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
Everything that the government does is an attack on people who don’t belong to that organization. If you think about it, every single action that the government takes is some kind of punitive measure taken against people who don’t belong to that organization. Even when the government claims to be doing something nice, they are doing so with resources that they obtained by using threats and violence, which really doesn’t make much of a case for the virtuousness of government.
This organization is not here to protect our rights as it claims to. In fact, when the government steps in and gives itself the responsibility to “protect” your rights, it is simultaneously stripping you of your ability to actually defend your own rights. When you are dependent upon the whims and capabilities of another human being to protect your rights, you are literally handing your rights over to them and essentially submitting to slavery.
Taxpayer, Do you feel the assistance given to residents of New Jersey and New York in the aftermath of Sandy through the Federal government is a violation of your rights, and therefore, taking away certain rights from you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Wright - WSOC-TV 12 hr Grams 5
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 18 hr Jessica g 132
dog food Mon You seen that boy 8
lookin for that boy. where's he at (Mar '14) Mon You seen that boy 16
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 26 akita96th 237
Woman Taken From North Charlotte Parking Lot, S... (Sep '07) Sep 24 me 2
DIRECTV Referral Code at Maximum savings (Costc... (Aug '12) Sep 23 Crystal 64
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]