Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Comments (Page 1,287)

Showing posts 25,721 - 25,740 of54,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> When they asked for the cash....didn't you give it to them?
Here here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>What any of this has to do with relief efforts, I do not know.
Why do you call me Miley? Do you not know my name?
Because you clearly said...

"Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you are advocating the government now tell you where to live?
Thanks for again showing, you know nothing of freedom. Your team is a contradiction."

And Pro said

"I didn't read that in his post at all. I interpreted it as saying that everyone has the right to chose were to live BUT if you chose to live on the coast, below sea level, etc...then it's up to you to buy the private insurance to protect your investments and NOT to depend on the govt to bail your ass out in the case of an emergency. If YOU can't afford to protect your investment then YOU can't afford to live there!"

So I discussed about my wind damage and hurricane insurance policies because of where I live, I have to have seperate policies from my normal homeowners insurance. That is all.

You are the one trying to tie it disaster recovery or relief efforts. Which is typical of democrats to divert the attention.
So, have a ball Miley.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I AM NOT A BIRTHER, but if Obama would release his college applications/transcripts and passport info, he could take Donald's $5M and donate it to the Sandy relief efforts!
Too late, Donald said he had to do it before the 31st.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you guys have done is blame bush. Keep sucking on ur o2 bottle guy.
So if Mitt wins, how long till you hold him responsible for the economy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you call me Miley, because you see females as weak?? I see.
I wonder how Bacon and Emlu feel about that?
Are all republicans sexist like you?
I think it is a clear trend.
Yes, I do sometimes blow my top, and I am not so hypocritical to act as if I do not like Waco does. Did you have a point?
I think you call me names because you are so childish and doing so makes you feel all grown up.
Bacon posted something about those who call others names as you do me. It was from a psychologist. A female psychologist. Maybe you should read it.
Well Miley, those are your words, not mine. Men and women are different. Those are facts of life. And I like how you clearly only posted what you wanted to post instead of the entire message.

That is a democrat tactic. A tactic that is plaguing America and hopefully changed come Tuesday.

But I also know for a fact that no matter the results of the election on Tuesday, you are still a big pussy that did not fight back.

Sorry Lu and Bacon. But this is just man shit for the moment. I know you guys understand.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you clearly said...
"Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you are advocating the government now tell you where to live?
Thanks for again showing, you know nothing of freedom. Your team is a contradiction."
And Pro said
"I didn't read that in his post at all. I interpreted it as saying that everyone has the right to chose were to live BUT if you chose to live on the coast, below sea level, etc...then it's up to you to buy the private insurance to protect your investments and NOT to depend on the govt to bail your ass out in the case of an emergency. If YOU can't afford to protect your investment then YOU can't afford to live there!"
So I discussed about my wind damage and hurricane insurance policies because of where I live, I have to have seperate policies from my normal homeowners insurance. That is all.
You are the one trying to tie it disaster recovery or relief efforts. Which is typical of democrats to divert the attention.
So, have a ball Miley.
So all this has nothing to do with anything relevant? I see.
Again, the government is not replacing these peoples homes.
So you guys are making straw man arguments.
ZERO SUM GAIN

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Mr.Mike maybe YOU should read what that psychologist said.Neither do I recall Waco saying anywhere on Topix that he never"blew his top".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I watched The O Reilly factor last night and he never mentioned Sandy.
He did show a study of how much MSNBC says negative stuff about Mitt. But he failed to show us a comparison of negative stuff fox news says about Obama. Go figure.
Fox news has the gall to claim they are fair and balanced.
I can stipulate that there is bullshit on both sides of the fence. I don't watch Fox. I do tune into CNBC for a few shows and occasionaly MSNBC just to get my blood pressure up and pissed off so I have a better work out.

There are times I feel the MEDIA, including all press mediums, should not have the right to libelously say whatever they want and should be held accountable for their words and actions. But every time soceity does, "someone" always plays the constitutional rights card. Should freedom of press be repealed? Not at all. America is not a communist state yet. Should the press be accountable for reporting facts, instead of opinions? Absolutely.

But that would not be nearly entertaining and would require some personal responsibility and accountability wouldn't it Miley? Not a welcomed concept or notion with most, not all, democrats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So all this has nothing to do with anything relevant? I see.
Again, the government is not replacing these peoples homes.
So you guys are making straw man arguments.
You mean like the same homes that were replaced to equal value in LA or Mississippi after Katrina?
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Mikes tactics are tried and true.If you don't like what someone says try the personal angle.Mike you and I are different.I don't go after the women as though I have an agenda of hate.You do constantly.What you are is obvious to almost the whole forum.
Go Bama

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Silvercoatdorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Miley, those are your words, not mine. Men and women are different. Those are facts of life. And I like how you clearly only posted what you wanted to post instead of the entire message.
That is a democrat tactic. A tactic that is plaguing America and hopefully changed come Tuesday.
But I also know for a fact that no matter the results of the election on Tuesday, you are still a big pussy that did not fight back.
Sorry Lu and Bacon. But this is just man shit for the moment. I know you guys understand.
Understand this, 4 MORE OBAMA YEARS.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Go Bama wrote:
<quoted text>
DOESN'T LSU play Alabama soon?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Go Bama wrote:
<quoted text>
He might be the commander in chief again, but he is not my president.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Silvercoast...you should have seen all the people at the wall-mart in Huntsville spending their 2000.00 checks after Katrina! An invasion of Louisianans buying TVs and video movies!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Go Bama wrote:
<quoted text>
And where I live, early voting leaning in favor or Romney/Ryan.

So maybe you should start practicing, "yes, President Romney" or "yes, Vice President Ryan."

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Miley, since the wife is the boss at the house, I figure I had better follow the plan and do what she says.
She says she wants us to go to dinner. WE go to dinner.
Perhaps my attitude, opinion or beliefs are not the ones that need recalibrated, Miley.
I would love for you to tell her you call me girl names because you equate females as cowards and weak.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Waco 1909 wrote:
Mikes tactics are tried and true.If you don't like what someone says try the personal angle.Mike you and I are different.I don't go after the women as though I have an agenda of hate.You do constantly.What you are is obvious to almost the whole forum.
I go after anyone making stupid statements, such as yourself. You are on my team so to speak, but that does not keep me from going after you. You see, I do not give Bacon crap because she is a female, I give her crap because she says stupid crap.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the same homes that were replaced to equal value in LA or Mississippi after Katrina?
If you would like to provide evidence of this claim, go for it.
Go Bama

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Silvercoatdorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And where I live, early voting leaning in favor or Romney/Ryan.."
Another skewed republican statement.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you making the claims that Christie is endorsing Obama?
I can go pull the post if you like AZ?
Liberal Biased Media spin also known as inferring.
Yes, I said that in error. Christie is not endorsing Obama for President. Now, with that understood, how is the coverage of Chrisite's statement bias in the liberal media that you keep claiming? The media is only reporting what he said. Are they taking his statement out of context or misrepresenting him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,721 - 25,740 of54,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 5 hr josh 226
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) 9 hr fed up 106
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 13 hr Timmy_ 4,822
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 13 hr Walter 32
dog food 18 hr godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Fri Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
•••
•••