Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#26476 Nov 3, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ask you to do either. You obviously have a computer. Use Google
So you refuse to even attempt to support your dumb assed claims? I see.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26477 Nov 3, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
So lets exclude the fact that additional security was ask for PRIOR to the timeline you posted. Probably just an oversight by the Obama administration.
Again, the timeline was for the day of the event. So yes, it would be stupid to include all possible information that could ever possibly be tied to preventing the event.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26478 Nov 3, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush hasn't been available since he has been building and giving away homes to the disabled veterans that have returned home from war. 33 more homes were just given away and another 25 are currently being built for another give away.
Of course this is not in the media because that is not news for the Obama news networks. Obama on the other hand is set to cut another 2 million jobs (military jobs included in that total) if he doesn't prevent a sequestration mandate.
On another note: Amber Lyon is currently blowing the whistle on CNN and how they are paid to report certain things and suppress stories that are damaging to the Obama administration.
I guess if you start a war based upon lie after lie, and tens of thousands of Americans thus become disabled, you kind of owe them something. I guess he conscience is burdened, as it should be.

What you say, has nothing to do with the context of the argument. It is a diversion. Likely because our points were correct.

No republicans use Bush as an endorsement of the republican agenda.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#26479 Nov 3, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you refuse to even attempt to support your dumb assed claims? I see.
Amber Lyon is a 3 time Emmy Award winning journalist for CNN.

That should get you started.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#26480 Nov 3, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Again, the timeline was for the day of the event. So yes, it would be stupid to include all possible information that could ever possibly be tied to preventing the event.
Then start at the beginning and post it all. That will at least give us a clearer picture as to what may/may not have happened. It looks as if you are cherry picking information for one particular day of events.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26481 Nov 3, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney want to include the private sector in FEMA operations. Can't blame him. FEMA is a joke.
Within days after Katrina hit we sent 6 FREE (water and transportation cost were donated) tractor trailer loads of Zephyrhills bottled water to New Orleans only to be told by FEMA that we could not deliver the water because we did not go through the proper government channels.
FEMA is just another broken government system costing taxpayers a fortune.
This is likely why Obama is making an effort to cut the red tape in this disaster.
Would a state run FEMA mean automatic cuts of such red tape?

Thanks for reminding us of the contrast between Bush and Obama during a hurricane disaster.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26482 Nov 3, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Amber Lyon is a 3 time Emmy Award winning journalist for CNN.
That should get you started.
No, that gets you started. Now finish proving the outrageous claims you made?
Are you new to the protocol of debating? He who makes the claim is expected to produce evidence of the claim.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26483 Nov 3, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
The best face of the news this week was when Steve Doocey of Fox and Friends inteviewed Chris Christie as he praised Obama for his response to Sandy. It was the face of utter torment and shock.
Seems EVERYBODY'S watching Fox!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26484 Nov 3, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Then start at the beginning and post it all. That will at least give us a clearer picture as to what may/may not have happened. It looks as if you are cherry picking information for one particular day of events.
I just posted what the CIA released. I cannot produce what I do not have. If you wish us to see something, then you post it.
The timeline disputes much of the claims you guys have been making here, yet you are diverting to things that have nothing to do with the article I posted.

Most here are already aware of requests for more security.No one is disputing their were such requests. So you are just beating a dead horse and diverting.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26485 Nov 3, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>But you make clear, the tragedy in Benghazi was a political event.
Short memory, go read past posts or shut up.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26486 Nov 3, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't read that in his post at all. I interpreted it as saying that everyone has the right to chose were to live BUT if you chose to live on the coast, below sea level, etc...then it's up to you to buy the private insurance to protect your investments and NOT to depend on the govt to bail your ass out in the case of an emergency. If YOU can't afford to protect your investment then YOU can't afford to live there!
Many people who live in these places are only do so because that is where they grew up. As in the case of New Orleans, it was due to cheep housing and being close to work.

The government is not replacing these peoples homes, so I am not sure what the debate here is about.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26487 Nov 3, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
How is what Christie said liberal bias?
Link the video where Christie specifically says I support Obama for the office of president.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26488 Nov 3, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Seems EVERYBODY'S watching Fox!
I have yet to see one republican here claim to watch fox. So I guess it is just democrats who watch fox.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26489 Nov 3, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Seems EVERYBODY'S watching Fox!
I watch Fox for the 24/7 comedy of errors. Non stop BS of the highest order.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26490 Nov 3, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Short memory, go read past posts or shut up.
No thanks. If you wish to correct me, go for it. If not, you just risk looking like you have double standards.

Location hidden

#26491 Nov 3, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but I think it would be logistically impossible to help them otherwise.
Could their be some waste in the efforts to help ones in need? Absolutely, and welcome to the real world. Utopia cannot exist.
I would rather a few dollars be wasted than a few lives.
I see republicans are more worried about money, as usual. WWJD?
Ok Miley, drive to New Jersey and hand them YOUR check book or credit cards.

Do your part.

Location hidden

#26492 Nov 3, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how you always run off when I come around. Chicken shit.
No one running anywhere Miley. Wife is making me take her out later for dinner.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26493 Nov 3, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I bought diesel yesterday in Greenville, SC for $3.59, in Clt it's currently $3.99! Gotta love those NC fuel taxes administered by the democrats, fifth highest in the country!
Republicans have a majority, so why do they not change it?

Location hidden

#26494 Nov 3, 2012
Go Bama wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that's what you've been doing?
U know it secret agent man.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26495 Nov 3, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Miley, drive to New Jersey and hand them YOUR check book or credit cards.
Do your part.
I do my part. I see you just could not refute my points, so you diverted.

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but I think it would be logistically impossible to help them otherwise.
Could their be some waste in the efforts to help ones in need? Absolutely, and welcome to the real world. Utopia cannot exist.
I would rather a few dollars be wasted than a few lives.
I see republicans are more worried about money, as usual. WWJD?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ace TJ (Jan '14) Tue saucey Pan 6
Why was pastor Amy lambert arrested? Mon Angel at night 68
Ric Flair sucks ! (Jun '14) Apr 23 Moose Knuckle 14
Nickname "Quick"? Apr 23 Rhett Butler 4
Before January 14th, had anyone spoken to Gaige... Apr 22 Michellebanks 2
charles or charlie holt age 5... who is his pa... Apr 19 Truth B. Known 10
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Apr 17 Farrell Landon 76

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance