Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#26456 Nov 3, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Idiot.THE people that were CHURCH MEMBERS handed out the food in the CHURCH PARKING LOT you incredible halfwit.We don't have atheists in abundance down here.The ones that ARE here are like you.They do good deeds only in their minds.
So you can say, with 100% confidence, not one single atheist helped anyone in that disaster? Or is it more like, you just did not observe any atheists that you knew of helping?
And believe it or not, they do not bar atheists from helping at the church parking lot.
I donate to charities that are religious affiliated. So the food that was collected my very well be from some atheists.

You cannot make such absolute claims as you are doing. Well,you can claim it, but it would be crazy if anyone believed the claims.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26457 Nov 3, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
Republicans play the blame game when a dem is in office...and the excuse game when their own is in office.How special.
And all you guys have done is blame bush. Keep sucking on ur o2 bottle guy.
Go Bama

Lenoir, NC

#26458 Nov 3, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Only twisting has been Christie endorses Obama for president courtesy of liberal biased media
You can't accept the truth?

Location hidden

#26459 Nov 3, 2012
Pro-Bama wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is that republicans actually screw things up when they get a chance and Democrats get the blame while trying to fix the republican mess.
Like the banking deregulation signed into law by Clinton which directly contributed to the economic crisis in 08 and subsequent recession?

Never mind the quatitative easing, order as part of Nobama's stimulus plan, that has driven the very value of every dollar all of us have down by half?

4 more years of that, no thanks.

Location hidden

#26460 Nov 3, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>The best face of the news this week was when Steve Doocey of Fox and Friends inteviewed Chris Christie as he praised Obama for his response to Sandy. It was the face of utter torment and shock.
don't watch fox so will take ur word for it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26461 Nov 3, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Only twisting has been Christie endorses Obama for president courtesy of liberal biased media
How is what Christie said liberal bias?

Location hidden

#26462 Nov 3, 2012
Go Bama wrote:
<quoted text>You can't accept the truth?
Christie only said Obama has been doing his job during sandy. That is not a presidential endorsement for office

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26463 Nov 3, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And to put it in more simple terms for you to understand and probably defiantly agree, you just don't hand someone a blank check or credit card...
Grossly irresponsible.
Sorry, but I think it would be logistically impossible to help them otherwise.
Could their be some waste in the efforts to help ones in need? Absolutely, and welcome to the real world. Utopia cannot exist.
I would rather a few dollars be wasted than a few lives.
I see republicans are more worried about money, as usual. WWJD?

Location hidden

#26464 Nov 3, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you can say, with 100% confidence, not one single atheist helped anyone in that disaster? Or is it more like, you just did not observe any atheists that you knew of helping?
And believe it or not, they do not bar atheists from helping at the church parking lot.
I donate to charities that are religious affiliated. So the food that was collected my very well be from some atheists.

You cannot make such absolute claims as you are doing. Well,you can claim it, but it would be crazy if anyone believed the claims.
More atheists nonsense. I am going fishing.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26465 Nov 3, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the banking deregulation signed into law by Clinton which directly contributed to the economic crisis in 08 and subsequent recession?
Never mind the quatitative easing, order as part of Nobama's stimulus plan, that has driven the very value of every dollar all of us have down by half?
4 more years of that, no thanks.
Here we go with your double standard again.
You told us Obama needs to own this economy after his third year, and you will not allow Bush to own the economy he ruled over after his sixth year?
Double standard is your flaw.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26466 Nov 3, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
More atheists nonsense. I am going fishing.
Interesting how you always run off when I come around. Chicken shit.
Go Bama

Lenoir, NC

#26467 Nov 3, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
I am going fishing.
I thought that's what you've been doing?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26468 Nov 3, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And we import a vast majority of our oil from Latin America. Which is why Chavez in Venezuela wants Nobama to stay in office. Even Chavez knows there is a reckoning coming when Romney/Ryan take office in January.
And if we believe what Mitt says about increasing trade with South America, we can be sure Chavez's oil will still be coming here under Mitt.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26469 Nov 3, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
$10 bucks says he gives himself the pope wave in the mirror in the morning!! Hahahaha!
I do not believe anyone is the mouth of god.
Only brainwashed people think such things. If you believe any man speaks for a god or has ever done so, you are extremely gullible.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26470 Nov 3, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I like how he said he appreciated President Obama "giving me his number" at the White House and to call if he needed anything. AZ, Silver is correct, they are both just doing their jobs. In my opinion, as it should be, Sandy wasn't a political event. It was a tragic one.
But you make clear, the tragedy in Benghazi was a political event.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26471 Nov 3, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> He doesn't believe in GOD.HE believes he himself is a god.From his posting at least.
There is the same amount of evidence that I am god, as there is for your god being a god.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#26472 Nov 3, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Who is this Amber Lyon and why should we believe her or you?
No one ask you to do either. You obviously have a computer. Use Google

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#26473 Nov 3, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>This was a timeline of the day of 9/11/12. So why would you expect the cable you cite to be in this timeline?
So lets exclude the fact that additional security was ask for PRIOR to the timeline you posted. Probably just an oversight by the Obama administration.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26474 Nov 3, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Still declaring victory big boy? What a great debater.No matter how badly you get your ass kicked simply declare victory!A page from the WWII Japanese playbook!
You are here declaring I am getting my ass kicked, yet criticizing me for declaring victory?
Can you get a bit more hypocritical? I do not think it is possible.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#26475 Nov 3, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> During and after Hurricane Ike here there were no atheists handing out food.Nor FEMA.JUST the churches.
I see you were not able to refute my post, so you diverted. Are you sure you are not a republican?

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly am not one to believe fairy tales like Noah's ark and some magical being that controls things on earth.
I heard a hypothesis today that makes a lot of sense. It shows the relation of religious societies to that of societies that are less religious.
The less religious, the more successful in many respects. The less religious, the more one believes and thus excels in science.
The less religious, correlates to a lower rate of incarceration. Likely due to incarcerating for offences that are due to drug wars and prostitution.
The less religious, the better the health care availability.(Universal health care)
So the theory is, if a person sees less need for a god to be healthy and happy, he may become less religious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking about moving to Charlotte I have ??? 20 hr herbert 17
Nature Boy 20 hr poster 8
38 yr old Missing Man 21 hr poster 1
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? 23 hr Teresa 14
Page Braswell Aug 17 Trump is pathetic. 4
Jeffrey Husta - Looking For You - Fort Mills (Aug '16) Aug 16 Tonytonytone 7
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Aug 16 Local Yokel 4,965

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages