Comments
25,581 - 25,600 of 59,095 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26401 Nov 2, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Still looking, double digits? How old are you?:) We have a Glock armorer here. LE dealer for Glock as well.
Approaching 50 faster than I like...lol. My best friend also works as a cop here where I live works on my guns for me. Just have to buy the bullets. But always looking for a deal and I pay cash money.

Location hidden

#26402 Nov 2, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>sig 5.56 all day...my favorite gun.
Any particular long rifle version? As I said, always looking for a deal.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26403 Nov 2, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sig's are nice. I know most of the Secret Service uniformed guys carry the .357 sigs. Not sure what the executive protection carry, but I am sure it would be pretty nice. The NCSHP carries the M&P .357 Sigs. Which are nice, but a little small in my hand. I would need a large frame.
NCSHP are having trouble with the new M&P. The bottom of the mag falls off, rounds hit the ground. They are working on it. I talked to a Secret Service agent and the Sig mag release is where it's at. Slam and release every time, this guy says he loves it. It IS a nice gun. We had a .40 I wish I had bought, it was a good deal.

Location hidden

#26404 Nov 2, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Approaching 50 faster than I like...lol. My best friend also works as a cop here where I live works on my guns for me. Just have to buy the bullets. But always looking for a deal and I pay cash money.
Good to know.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#26405 Nov 2, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
right up Houstons wazoo...hahaha
ha ha North Carolina boy!
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#26406 Nov 2, 2012
Silvercoast try the Desert Eagle .50 caliber....that ought to fit your hands.....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26407 Nov 2, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
Obama has wasted billions. People are fighting to make a living and this moron could care less.
He handed out tens of billions of dollars to green energy companies, including his friends and campaign contributors at companies like Solyndra that are now bankrupt.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/green-energy-jo...
He could've used that money to pay for the estimated damage from Sandy and had money left over to put toward the deficit!

Location hidden

#26408 Nov 2, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your assessment and proneness of disaster response is weak so I expect you to regurgitate talking pints of Rachel madcow and Chris Matthews from bsnbc.
I regurgitate nothing. There is nothing to spin what Chris Christie said. It is just plain English.What is it about English you don't understand? You just can't come to grips with the fact that a leading conservative Republican would lavish such praise on Obama, but that is exactly what he did.

Location hidden

#26409 Nov 2, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
Silvercoast try the Desert Eagle .50 caliber....that ought to fit your hands.....
Everytime someone mentions Desert Eagle it reminds me of this video....
To funny!!

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Location hidden

#26410 Nov 2, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he does! The resemblance is almost as uncanny as Paul Ryan looking like Eddie Munster.
Touche

Location hidden

#26411 Nov 2, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
And Joe Biden looks exactly like Jeff Dunham's dummy named Walter.
True dat!

Location hidden

#26412 Nov 2, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I regurgitate nothing. There is nothing to spin what Chris Christie said. It is just plain English.What is it about English you don't understand? You just can't come to grips with the fact that a leading conservative Republican would lavish such praise on Obama, but that is exactly what he did.
And at the height of the storm, the liberal media is worried about presidential politic instead of response and mitigation.

So we see where you and your team mates priorities are.

Christie also stated he did not give a damn about presidential politics during the storm. And just because the governor states that the president is doing his part in response to a natural disaster hardly qualifies as supporting Obama for re-election.

But I am certain, you, Miley and the liberal biased press will try to spin it that way. The days are numbered. And we will see what we see come Tuesday.

Location hidden

#26413 Nov 2, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Everytime someone mentions Desert Eagle it reminds me of this video....
To funny!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FRgYtp3HfvYXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
I think of that every time we teach a class.

Location hidden

#26414 Nov 2, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And at the height of the storm, the liberal media is worried about presidential politic instead of response and mitigation.
So we see where you and your team mates priorities are.
Christie also stated he did not give a damn about presidential politics during the storm. And just because the governor states that the president is doing his part in response to a natural disaster hardly qualifies as supporting Obama for re-election.
But I am certain, you, Miley and the liberal biased press will try to spin it that way. The days are numbered. And we will see what we see come Tuesday.
Gee, let's see. Mitt certainly didn't politicize Libya, did he, and being concerned for the four dead instead of trying to get political points? You Republicans followed his lead. Tuesday will come and Tuesday will go. Will you go off topix after Tuesday, is the question?

Location hidden

#26415 Nov 2, 2012
Let's not forget in 1980, the liberal media predicted a Carter win after reporting a Carter lead in the polls 49% to 38% over Reagan two weeks before the election. If I'm not mistaken, Reagan won 489 electoral votes to Carter's 49!
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#26416 Nov 2, 2012
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text> Everytime someone mentions Desert Eagle it reminds me of this video....
To funny!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FRgYtp3HfvYXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#26417 Nov 2, 2012
Good nite C..C.TEACHER......

Location hidden

#26418 Nov 2, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, let's see. Mitt certainly didn't politicize Libya, did he, and being concerned for the four dead instead of trying to get political points? You Republicans followed his lead. Tuesday will come and Tuesday will go. Will you go off topix after Tuesday, is the question?
And Obama was in Vegas for a "fund raising" less than 24 hours afterwards.

So, what is your point?

Haven't determined yet if I am sticking around or not. Judgement call when I am ready to make it.

Location hidden

#26419 Nov 2, 2012
As of Wednesday at midnite, the Obama administration has missed its second straight LEGAL deadline for disclosing its regulatory plans and their economic impact to Congress and the American public.

No previous administration has ever failed to produce this important report even once!
What is this adminstration hiding?

http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/obama...

Location hidden

#26420 Nov 3, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>

Haven't determined yet if I am sticking around or not. Judgement call when I am ready to make it.
Well, if that is the case, Silver, it was good knowing you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) 22 hr Estrella 111 131
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sun I Hate Syracuse 4,842
Is the Illegal Alien Problem Out Of Control Sun xcrbjyds 0
bggb Sun guest 59
Where to buy spice? Sun Carole King 2
Duke Energy's paperless billing is rediculous Sun Carole King 2
I Love Black Women (May '11) Aug 30 Bill Robinson 239
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••